Sibel Edmonds talks about Gladio B

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Sibel Edmonds talks about Gladio B

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:
April 04, 2013

Israel vs. The RestTurkey’s Unsustainable Politics in the Middle East
by RAMZY BAROUD

When AKP triumphed in Turkey’s elections in June 2011, the so-called Arab Spring was still in its early stages. Then, much hope was placed on the rise of popular movements in countries that have been disfigured by Arab dictators and their Western benefactors. Not only did the ruling party disregard the fact that Turkey had taken part of the old political structure in the Middle East, it also escaped them that Turkey was an important member of NATO which unleashed a terrible war on Libya on March 19, deliberately misinterpreting UN Security Council Resolution 1973. Yes, Turkey had resisted the war option at first, but was quick to forgive and forget and eventually recognized and supported its political outcome. Thanks to the war, Libya is now in a permanent state of bedlam.

Erdogan’s victory speech in June 2011 attempted to paint a new picture of reality, future prospects and Turkey’s proposed role in all of this. “I greet with affection the peoples of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut, Amman, Cairo, Tunis, Sarajevo, Skopje, Baku, Nicosia and all other friends and brother peoples who are following the news out of Turkey with great excitement,” Erdogan said. “Today, the Middle East, the Caucasus and the Balkans have won as much as Turkey.”

history to read England in Palestine

Thanks, seemslikeadream! I found these paragraphs particularly interesting in light of what Sibel Edmonds has been talking about regarding NATO's role in the Turkic aspects of Gladio Plan B.

For those interested, I completed my synopsis/analysis of Part Four and Part Five and Part Six of this series.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby FourthBase » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:07 pm

B for Boston? j/k Well, remains to be seen.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 am

----
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview- ... aundering/

Sibil Edmonds: Turkey and Gladio B

"...the FBI is free to investigate in any country in the world - except for four. Can you guess?"

Sibel is engaging as she smartly describes the world she has discovered. Lightbulbs throughout. Her intelligence and energy shine. These interviews are packed! Sibel lives in a parellell universe. She made me laugh at the obvious. So wild... So true! So true that it's funny! And to think that I long disregarded her as a propaganda red herring... Because she appeared on 60 minutes, I guess... My mistake. Now, I'm in luv! (...really rather depressed!)

"Mullah Omar and PM Rafsanjani went to Cambridge, or Oxford... They're made in the UK... They're puppets... Everyone knows but the USA!... The Saudi's are a puppet of the Americans... There are no Saudi's in upper management... The Saudi regime was created by the British and then bribed to maintain order..." Real power are not held by governments, she explains, but within these "nexus points" between corporations and government; where people have access to both, going back and forth between the two. Where do they come from? Where do they go? (Who profits from the erosion of the American Constitution?) "What is NATO?", she asks, "It should have collapsed with the Soviet Union. What is the plan here? ...What does it mean to be a NATO partner?" Cyprus? NATO's background and modus operandi are explained in this interview.

"Robert" got a nice mention at the end of part 6, for his synopsis and analysis at American Judas.

According to Ms. Edmonds, the FBI will investigate anywhere in the World except:
Belgium
Turkey
UK
Azerbaijan
chump

Identity of the DoD division dealing with Gladio ops

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:20 pm

chump wrote:----
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview- ... aundering/

Sibil Edmonds: Turkey and Gladio B

"...the FBI is free to investigate in any country in the world - except for four. Can you guess?"

Sibel is engaging as she smartly describes the world she has discovered. Lightbulbs throughout. Her intelligence and energy shine. These interviews are packed! Sibel lives in a parellell universe. She made me laugh at the obvious. So wild... So true! So true that it's funny! And to think that I long disregarded her as a propaganda red herring... Because she appeared on 60 minutes, I guess... My mistake. Now, I'm in luv! (...really rather depressed!)

"Mullah Omar and PM Rafsanjani went to Cambridge, or Oxford... They're made in the UK... They're puppets... Everyone knows but the USA!... The Saudi's are a puppet of the Americans... There are no Saudi's in upper management... The Saudi regime was created by the British and then bribed to maintain order..." Real power are not held by governments, she explains, but within these "nexus points" between corporations and government; where people have access to both, going back and forth between the two. Where do they come from? Where do they go? (Who profits from the erosion of the American Constitution?) "What is NATO?", she asks, "It should have collapsed with the Soviet Union. What is the plan here? ...What does it mean to be a NATO partner?" Cyprus? NATO's background and modus operandi are explained in this interview.

"Robert" got a nice mention at the end of part 6, for his synopsis and analysis at American Judas.

According to Ms. Edmonds, the FBI will investigate anywhere in the World except:
Belgium
Turkey
UK
Azerbaijan

Thanks for pointing all this out, chump. She does indeed live in a parallel universe and it's a fascinating journey to try to discover what she knows. I'm still trying to figure out the answer to my question in Part Six:

James Corbett: ...And on that note, we have an email in from Robert, who has a blog called americanjudas.blogspot.com where he is starting to synopsize our conversations and he's got Part One and Part Two up already and has done a good job of putting in some relevant links and explaining some of the characters and the details, so I will put the links to those blog posts in the show notes for this, and also Robert had a question, he said, "In Part Two, Sibel mentioned that the Pentagon doesn't call it Gladio B, but there is a designated section, a physical office that deals with Gladio operations. Can she tell us what the actual name is, or has she been gagged from doing so on the grounds of State Secrets?"

Sibel Edmonds: Right, um, the FBI's file, because the name of the file itself wouldn't be even considered classified, it's the name of a file, the operation is considered the Operation Gladio Plan B. With the Pentagon, I can't because it has not become public, and it is part of or under another division; and again that division if I were to name the division, people would be very familiar, and it will be say 'Why, that's an interesting place to put the Operation Gladio Plan B and the office there'. I can tell you that the division is mainly international NATO officers, you're looking at lieutenant colonel and higher, and it has the only office that I know in the Pentagon with the highest number of Turkish officers, they're going to have both US citizenship and Turkish, but they're assigned to this Pentagon division. Now it changes, every four or five years, some are stationed somewhere else, but if you look at it let's say during a certain period of time, the highest percentage are Turkish officers there, female and male.

So to try looking for more clues, I decided to go back to the person she said was working for NATO in Part One who went to her home to try to recruit her into this sinister nexus, Douglas Dickerson. I reread the chapter in her book about the incident, and my jaw hit the floor when I read this paragraph on page 63 of Classified Woman by Sibel Edmonds:

We sipped our drinks and made small talk for about 15 minutes. "Doug" briefly talked about his background and current position with the U.S. Air Force and Defense Intelligence Agency, under the procurement logistics division at the Pentagon, which dealt with Turkey and Turkic-speaking Central Asian countries: Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. And, he casually added, he was part of a team at the Pentagon's Office of Special Plans overseeing Central Asian policies and operations. (emphasis added)

Reading this on the subway this morning, I can't imagine how bug-eyed my face must have looked. The Office of Special Plans?! The entire Part Two section of American Judas 2nd Edition: INVESTIGATE CHENEY & UNRAVEL THE CABAL was devoted to the Office of Special Plans! I'll quote a relevant portion about who they are and what they've done:

“WHIG, and its intention to sell an unnecessary war to a shell-shocked public, is only half the story. The other half of the manipulative sales team could be found in the neighborhood occupied by the Department of Defense. The Office of Special Plans, or OSP, was created by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld specifically to second-guess and reinterpret intelligence data to justify war in Iraq. Think of it like baseball: the OSP pitched, and WHIG caught.

The OSP was on no government payroll and suffered no Congressional oversight. Their tainted information and interpretations overtopped the Iraq data being provided by the State Department and CIA. The OSP was able to accomplish this thanks to devoted patronage from high-ranking members of the administration, most prominently Vice-President Cheney.

The highest levels of the OSP were staffed by heavy-hitters like Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith and William Luti, a former Navy officer who worked for Cheney before joining the Pentagon. When the OSP wanted to intimidate analysts into shaping conclusions to fit the already-made war decision, Cheney went to CIA headquarters on unprecedented visits. Once there, he demanded "forward-leaning" interpretations of the evidence. When Cheney was unable to go to the CIA, his chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, went in his place.

That's it, right there. Mr. Libby may be a target of Mr. Fitzgerald, but no one should forget the trips Cheney personally made to Langley in order to wring war-supporting evidence out of the analysts. He went himself. His fingerprints are all over the scene”.

-William Rivers Pitt
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/101705I.shtml

I'm not sure if OSP is actually the division dealing with Gladio operations or if it is the DIA "procurement logistics division at the Pentagon" that Dickerson worked for. Of course, all this speculation is based on the assumption that Dickerson actually worked for the Pentagon division dealing with Gladio operations. So I asked James Corbett if the next time he interviews Sibel Edmonds, he could ask:

1) Did Doug Dickerson work for the specific Pentagon division dealing with Gladio operations?

2) Is the Office of Special Plans that Doug Dickerson "casually added" he worked for the same OSP run by Doug Feith?

3) Does the "procurement logistics division" that Doug Dickerson worked for at the Pentagon have a name and if so, can Sibel say what it is?

Meanwhile, I've tried to do my own research. There was one other item I found dealing with OSP and Operation Gladio:

Reading Between the Lines: Gladio Ops Designed to Discredit the Iraqi Resistance
Posted in the database on Saturday, July 09th, 2005 @ 10:40:10 MST (325 views)
from Another Day in the Empire

It seems the corporate media reported on the Osama Moustafa Hassan Nasr kidnap story in order to re-send the message that the CIA is in need of reform, as telegraphed in the wake of nine eleven by the Bush whitewash commission and the CIA’s freshly installed head, the neocon partisan Porter Goss. News stories over the last couple years portray the CIA as Maxwell Smart bunglers who allowed Osama to slip under the wire and fed bad intelligence to Bush and crew on Iraq, when in fact the bad intelligence (actually deliberately crafted propaganda) came from the Office of Special Plans and a handful of Iraqi “dissidents” such as Ahmed Chalabi, a Wolfowitz and Perle protégé and convicted embezzler.

Now that the corporate media has performed it assigned task—float another CIA as butterfingers story—the Nasr kidnap story will be allowed to more or less evaporate in standard fashion, dropped from the news cycle and more or less ignored to death, although the Associated Press is reporting the Italian government is in denial mode over accusations it knew all about the kidnapping of the Egyptian cleric in 2003. As for Gaetano Saya and Riccardo Sindoca, the two Gladio neofascists who ran a “parallel'’ anti-terrorism police force, and are apparently connected to the Nasr kidnap case (according to prosecutors in Genoa and Milan), this story has disappeared almost entirely (a Google News search this morning returns four results, three originating in Italy and one with the Guardian in Britain).

However, if one reads between the lines, certain troublesome details emerge. For instance, as reported by the New Hampshire Union Leader, “Rome newspaper La Repubblica quoted the former head of the CIA’s Osama bin Laden unit, Michael Scheuer, as saying the CIA received authorization from Italy’s secret service, SISMI, before the [Nasr kidnap] operation.” Checking out the easily researched background of SISMI we learn the spook organization “has long been notorious for far right, even neo-fascist, leanings. According to Italian judicial investigators, SISMI was deeply involved in numerous plots against Italy’s democratic government, including the 1980 Bologna train station terrorist bombing that left 85 dead and 200 injured,” Canadian journalist Eric S. Margolis reported last summer. “Senior SISMI officers were in cahoots with celebrated swindler Roberto Calvi, the neo-fascist P2 Masonic Lodge, other extreme rightist groups trying to destabilize Italy, the Washington neocon operative, Michael Ledeen, and the Iran-Contra conspirators.” In short, SISMI is neck-deep in Gladio operations. As Margolis reports, the American liaison is none other than Michael Ledeen, an “influential” neocon with direct input into the Bush administration. Margolis continues:

SISMI works hand in glove with US, British and Israeli intelligence. In the 1960’s and 70’s, SISMI reportedly carried out numerous operations for CIA, including bugging the Vatican, the Italian president’s palace, and foreign embassies.

As Wayne Madsen notes, the current investigation extends into SISMI, thus possibly establishing a link between Gladio operations and Italian intelligence. “Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga has quickly distanced the parallel intelligence network from official intelligence and police networks by claiming the two men arrested are just criminals and not tied to the Italian Gladio, which a number of intelligence experts believe Cossiga once headed,” writes Madesn.

Cossiga said that by not telling the Italian government of the operation, the U.S. avoided having its secret plans spread throughout the Middle East. By mentioning both the Milan and Genoa cases, Cossiga may have unintentionally linked the two. The parallel intelligence network is reportedly the outgrowth of a Gladio network consisting of six divisions that operated in Italy, North Africa, and the Middle East during the Cold War. The P-2 Lodge, headed by fascist leader Licio Gelli, reportedly maintained close links to former Secretary of State Alexander Haig and his one-time foreign affairs adviser Michael Ledeen. Former CIA Osama Bin Laden unit chief Michael Scheuer told Italy’s La Repubblica that the kidnapping of Abu Omar was authorized by SISMI chief Nicolo Pollari. A number of SISMI agents and assets have been tied to the group, including Francesco Pazienza, a SISMI agent, and Rocco Martino, who said he was the source of the faked Niger yellowcake uranium documents that were laundered through Rome and used as proof by the Bush White House that Saddam Hussein was shopping for uranium in Niger.

It appears, according to the Italian newspaper L’Unità (original in Italian), that the DSSA [the Department of Strategic Studies on anti-Terrorism, allegedly created by Saya and Sindoca] enjoyed “official contacts” with the Berlusoni government and, according to parliamentary lawyer of Forza Italia Carlo Taormina, “beyond any reasonable doubt … the DSSA operated in strict collaboration with organs of the State and therefore in full legality,” although Silvio Berlusconi’s office is vehemently denying any connection to the DSSA.

It is now becoming increasingly obvious the governments of Italy and the United States are collaborating in a Gladilo-type operation and the kidnapping of Osama Moustafa Hassan Nasr, a former CIA asset, was conducted to keep him from revealing more about the operation. For instance, as the Boston Globe reported on June 27, Nasr “was involved with Ansar al-Islam, a Kurdish Islamic group in northern Iraq that the United States said had ties with Saddam Hussein’s regime, the Taliban, and Al Qaeda, and, according to an Italian law enforcement official, the cleric was “involved in an organization that sent people to training camps in Kurdistan… [and] was involved in preparing false documents and passports for sending people in Iraq, [perhaps] to train for bomb attacks.” It should be noted that Mullah Krekar, the leader of Ansar al-Islam, told al-Hayat newspaper in 2003 he had “a meeting with a CIA representative and someone from the American army in the town of Sulaymaniya (Iraqi Kurdistan) at the end of 2000. They asked us to collaborate with them,” an offer Krekar said he refused. It is also interesting to note that Ansar al-Islam supported Jund al-Shams (Soldiers of the Levant), according to American intelligence officials quoted by Jeffery Goldberg and Christopher Allbritton, former AP and New York Daily News reporter. “Jund al-Shams is controlled by a man named Mussa’ab al-Zarqawi,” Allbritton quotes Goldberg, writing for the New Yorker.

Of course, apologists will dismiss the above as paranoia, and offer the corporate media take on events: Osama Moustafa Hassan Nasr worked undercover for the CIA and he was kidnapped because he had gone over to the dark side. Maybe. However, this does not explain why Saya and Sindoca, intimately connected to Operation Gladio, according to Italian prosecutors, were involved in the kidnapping. Gladio specialized in penetrating left-wing organizations and turning such into terrorist outfits. Is it possible SISMI, DSSA, and U.S. military intelligence (run out of Rumsfeld’s refashioned Pentagon) are penetrating Islamic organizations in Iraq and turning them into terrorist organizations designed to discredit the Iraqi resistance? If so, we should not expect the corporate media to make such (admittedly speculative) connections. Such is left up to us “conspiracy kooks” submerged within the blogosphere, reading between the lines, and understanding history and the murderous skullduggery of the state.

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewsto ... oryid=1282

This is an interesting story, but from 8 years ago. I don't have anything more current, though in checking out the DIA angle, I noticed on their homepage they are prominently featuring an interview with NATO Supreme Allied Commander Admiral James Stavridis. Interesting coincidence.

"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Thu May 09, 2013 7:29 am

Crossposted at posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=36259 for relevance (sorry I couldn't find anything in English):
Historiker: Darum plante mein Vater das Wiesn-Attentat
Helmut Reister, 05.05.2013 07:00 Uhr

Andreas Kramer spricht im AZ-Interview über die Hintergründe von 1980: „Mein Vater hat Gundolf Köhler angeworben und die Bombe gebaut.“

München - Der Duisburger Historiker Andreas Kramer (49) sorgte mit einer spektakulären Aussage in einem Prozess in Luxemburg für Aufsehen. Das Oktoberfest-Attentat im September 1980, bei dem 13 Menschen ums Leben kamen und mehr als 200 verletzt wurden, sei von seinem Vater geplant worden. Er habe zusammen mit Gundolf Köhler (21) auch die Bombe gebaut. Der AZ gab er ein exklusives Interview.

AZ: Herr Kramer, Sie haben vor Gericht unter Eid ausgesagt, dass der Geheimdienst hinter dem Bombenanschlag auf das Münchner Oktoberfest steckt. Sind Sie sich da ganz sicher?
ANDREAS KRAMER: Natürlich bin ich mir sicher, sonst würde ich so einen schweren Vorwurf nicht erheben. Es war mein Vater, der maßgeblich daran beteiligt war. Er hat es mir selbst erzählt.

Den offiziellen Ermittlungen zufolge war es aber der Geologie-Student Gundolf Köhler, der die Bombe zündete. Und er soll aus eigenem Antrieb und alleine gehandelt haben.
Die offizielle Darstellung, an der es ohnehin genügend Zweifel gibt, ist ein Märchen. Der Terrorakt war eine gezielte und lange vorbereitete Aktion des Bundesnachrichtendienstes, für den mein Vater gearbeitet hat und in dessen Auftrag er auch gehandelt hat.

Ihr Vater war doch Offizier der Bundeswehr.
Das Eine schließt das Andere ja nicht aus. Seine Beschäftigung bei der Bundeswehr war eine perfekte Tarnung. Ab Mitte der 60er Jahre war er aber in erster Linie Agent des BND.

Welche Gründe kann es denn geben, dass der BND einen Terrorakt – und dazu noch diesen Ausmaßes – verübt? Das ergibt doch keinen Sinn.
Das ergibt schon einen Sinn, wenn man sich mit den politischen Hintergründen dieser Zeit beschäftigt. Das Schlüsselwort dafür lautet „Gladio“. Durch Untersuchungen in anderen Ländern, vor allem in Italien, weiß man inzwischen, dass unter Federführung der CIA und unter Einbindung europäischer Geheimdienste nach dem Krieg ein geheimes paramilitärisches Netzwerk in verschiedenen Ländern Europas errichtet wurde.

Welchen Zweck sollte denn so eine Organisation haben?
Die Italiener schufen dafür den Begriff „Strategie der Spannung“. Mit Terrorakten sollte die Bevölkerung verunsichert werden und den Ruf nach einem starken Staat fördern. Dahinter steckte in Zeiten des Kalten Krieges die Angst vor zunehmendem Einfluss des Kommunismus in Europa. Das sollte unter allen Umständen verhindert werden. Auch mit Gewalt.

Und das funktionierte?
Am Beispiel Italiens wurde das ja deutlich genug, wie inzwischen feststeht. Eine Vielzahl von Anschlägen, die zunächst linken Extremisten wie den Roten Brigaden in die Schuhe geschoben wurden, entpuppten sich später als Inzenierungen staatlicher Stellen, die mit Faschisten und Kriminellen zusammenarbeiteten. Diese Strategie wurde auch in Deutschland betrieben. Mein Vater, der enge Kontakte zu Geheimdiensten in anderen Ländern unterhielt, spielte dabei eine maßgebliche und sehr aktive Rolle.

Wie sah diese Rolle genau aus?
Er beschaffte über die Bundeswehr große Mengen an Kriegsmaterial. Schusswaffen, Granaten, Panzerfäuste, Sprengstoff. Das wurde in geheimen, meist unterirdischen Lagern versteckt und sollte bei einer Invasion der Sowjetunion den Gladio-Truppen für Sabotageakte zur Verfügung stehen. Mein Vater betreute, so viel ich von ihm weiß, mindestens 50 solcher Lager.

Von unterirdischen Waffenlagern bis zum Attentat auf dem Oktoberfest ist aber ein langer Weg. Wie passt das denn zusammen?
Das passt sehr gut zusammen. Die Gladio-Truppen bestanden zu einem erheblichen Teil aus Neonazis und Rechtsextremisten. Gundolf Köhler, der Bombenleger von München und in der rechtsradikalen Szene eng vernetzt, war von meinem Vater angeworben worden. Er hat sich mehrmals mit ihm an seinem Wohnort in Donaueschingen getroffen, er hat die Komponenten für die Bombe besorgt, er hat sie zusammen mit Gundolf Köhler und einigen anderen Geheimdienstmitarbeitern gebaut.

Ihr Vater hat die Bombe gebaut? Und er hat auch gewusst, wofür sie eingesetzt werden sollte?
Ja. Die Vorbereitungen für den Anschlag haben eineinhalb Jahre gedauert. Genau genommen wurden in einer Garage in Donaueschingen sogar drei Bomben gebaut. Eine wurde bei einem Test gezündet, eine andere in München verwendet. Was mit der dritten Bombe geschah, weiß ich nicht.

Und das geschah mit Billigung des Bundesnachrichtendienstes? Oder handelte Ihr Vater nach eigener Überzeugung abseits der Befehlskette?
Das geschah nicht nur mit Billigung, sondern im Auftrag höchster Militär- und Geheimdienstkreise. Gladio war ja eine Organisation, die von der Nato eingefädelt worden war.

Die Existenz von Gladio wurde erst in diesem Jahrtausend überhaupt der Öffentlichkeit bekannt. Die Bundesregierung, die sich in Zusammenhang mit dem Bestehen von Gladio sehr zurückhaltend geäußert hat, erklärte aber, dass die Waffenlager schon zu Beginn der 70er Jahre aufgelöst worden sind und Gladio danach keine weiteren nennenswerten Aktivitäten entwickelte.
Das ist schlichtweg falsch. Zu dieser Zeit ging es ja erst richtig los.

War ihr Vater ein Nazi?
Nein, ein Nazi war er nicht. Er war sicherlich politisch sehr rechts stehend, der NPD nahe. Und er ordnete sich den Befehlsstrukturen, die bei der Bundeswehr und den Geheimdiensten bestehen, vorbehaltlos unter.

Ihren Schilderungen zufolge muss er aber völlig skrupellos gewesen sein, wenn er an den Planungen des Oktoberfestanschlags und am Bau der Bombe in dieser Form beteiligt war.
Mein Vater war ein Mörder. Skrupellosigkeit ist da wahrscheinlich eine Voraussetzung. Ich weiß nur, dass ihn die schrecklichen Folgen des Attentats hinterher sehr bewusst geworden sind. „Das habe ich nicht gewollt“, hat er mir gesagt. Eine Entschuldigung dafür gibt es aber natürlich letztendlich nicht.

Ihr Vater hat Sie über seine Tätigkeit, um es sehr neutral auszudrücken, ins Vertrauen gezogen. War das nicht sehr belastend für Sie?
Als die Bombe in München hoch ging, war ich 17 und habe das ganze Ausmaß und die Hintergründe sicherlich nicht erkannt. Aber dass er dadurch zum Mörder geworden ist, war mir klar. Das hat sich natürlich auch auf unser Verhältnis ausgewirkt – und ich wusste nicht, wie ich damit umgehen sollte.

Haben Sie daran gedacht, sich an die Polizei oder die Staatsanwaltschaft zu wenden?
Daran gedacht habe ich schon. Aber wer hätte mir, einem Jugendlichen, unter diesen Umständen schon geglaubt?

Hat das Münchner Attentat ihren Vater letztendlich verändert?
Welche Auswirkungen in seiner Psyche dadurch ausgelöst wurden, kann ich nur sehr schwer beurteilen. Nach außen hin war nichts Gravierendes erkennbar. Er hat ja auch weitergemacht. In Luxemburg findet zur Zeit der Prozess gegen zwei ehemalige Elite-Polizisten statt, die für rund 20 Bombenanschläge Mitte der 80er Jahre verantwortlich gemacht werden. Auch in diesem Fall zog mein Vater im Hintergrund maßgeblich die Fäden. Ich bin dazu ja als Zeuge unter Eid ausführlich vernommen worden.

Haben Sie jetzt nach Ihrer Aussage und den schweren Vorwürfen gegen die Geheimdienste Angst? Angst um ihr Leben?
Es hat in Zusammenhang mit dem Oktoberfest-Attentat und Gladio merkwürdige Todesfälle gegeben. Daran denke ich natürlich. Aber das hält mich nicht davon ab, die Wahrheit zu sagen.
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu May 09, 2013 7:53 am

google translate

Historians: why my father planned the assassination Oktoberfest
Helmut Reister, 05.05.2013 07:00 clock

Andreas Kramer speaks in AZ interview about the background of 1980: "My father Gundolf Köhler recruited and built the bomb."

Munich - The Duisburg historian Andreas Kramer (49) made a spectacular statement in a process in Luxembourg for attention. The Oktoberfest bombing in September 1980, in which 13 people were killed and more than 200 were injured, had been planned by his father. He had built together with Gundolf Köhler (21) the bomb. The AZ gave an exclusive interview.

AZ: Mr. Kramer, you have testified in court, under oath, that the secret lies on the Munich Oktoberfest behind the bombing. Are you sure?
ANDREAS KRAMER: Of course I'm sure, otherwise I would not raise such a serious allegation. It was my father who was heavily involved. He told me himself.

But the official investigation has shown that it was the geology student Gundolf Köhler, who lit the bomb. And he should have acted on their own initiative and alone.
The official representation, to which there is sufficient doubt anyway, is a fairy tale. The terrorist attack was a deliberate and long-prepared action of the Federal Intelligence Service, for which my father worked and on whose behalf he has also acted.

Her father was an officer of the Bundeswehr.
The one does not exclude the other from yes. His employment in the army was a perfect camouflage. But from the mid-60s he was primarily an agent of the BND.

What reasons can be because that the BND an act of terrorism - and to this extent yet - committed? That makes no sense.
That does make sense when dealing with the political background of this time. The keyword here is "Gladio". By investigations in other countries, especially in Italy, it is now known that under the auspices of the CIA and the involvement of European intelligence agencies after the war, a secret paramilitary network in different European countries was established.

What purpose should have because as an organization?
The Italians created for the term "strategy of tension". Terrorism, the population should be insecure and promote the reputation for a strong state. Behind it during the Cold War, the fear of the increasing influence of communism in Europe. This should be avoided at all costs. With violence.

And it worked?
Using the example of Italy that was so clearly enough as it is now. A variety of attacks, the first left-wing extremists such as the Red Brigades were pushed into the shoes turned out to be later than Inzenierungen state agencies who collaborated with fascists and criminals. This strategy was operated in Germany. My father, who had close contacts with intelligence agencies in other countries, played a very active and decisive role.

How did this role exactly?
He procured via the Federal Armed large quantities of war material. Firearms, grenades, bazookas, explosives. It was hidden in secret, mostly underground storage and the Gladio troops should be available for sabotage in an invasion of the Soviet Union. My father cared so much I know about him, at least 50 such camps.

But from underground stockpiles to assassinate the Oktoberfest is a long way. How does that fit together because?
This fits very well together. The Gladio troops were to a considerable extent from neo-Nazis and right-wing extremists. Gundolf Koehler, the bombers of Munich and closely linked in the right-wing scene, had been recruited by my father. He has met several times with him at his residence in Donaueschingen, he worried the components for the bomb, he has built with Gundolf Köhler and some other intelligence officials.

My father built the bomb? And he also knew what it should be used?
Yes. The preparations for the attack lasted one and a half years. Even three bombs were strictly in a garage built in Donaueschingen. One was detonated in a test, another used in Munich. What happened to the third bomb, I do not know.

This was done with the approval of the Federal Intelligence Service? Or was your father after his own conviction off the chain of command?
This happened not only with the sanction, but on behalf of the highest military and intelligence circles. Gladio was indeed an organization that had been engineered by NATO.

The existence of Gladio was known only in this millennium at all to the public. The federal government has been very cautious in connection with the existence of Gladio, but declared that the arms caches have been dissolved at the beginning of the 70s, and Gladio then developed any significant additional activities.
This is simply wrong. At that time, it was indeed really starts.

Her father was a Nazi?
No, he was not a Nazi. He was certainly very close politically right standing, the NPD. And he ordered to the command structures that exist in the army and the intelligence services, unreservedly.

According to their descriptions but he must have been completely ruthless if he was involved in the planning of the Oktoberfest and the construction of the bomb attack in this form.
My father was a murderer. Ruthlessness is there likely to be a prerequisite. I just know that the terrible consequences of the attack are behind him become very aware. "I did not want," he told me. An excuse but there are of course ultimately not.

Your father has drawn on his work, to say the very neutral, into his confidence. Was not very stressful for you?
When the bomb went off in Munich, I was 17 and the full extent and the backgrounds have certainly not been recognized. But he has thus become a murderer, I knew. Of course this has also impacted on our relationship - and I did not know how to handle it.

Did you remember to turn to the police or the prosecution?
I've thought about it. But who would have me, a young, already believed in these circumstances?

Has finally changed her father's assassination in Munich?
What effects were triggered in his mind the fact I can very difficult to assess. Outwardly, nothing serious was evident. He has also moved on. In Luxembourg is currently hosting the trial of two former elite police officers who are responsible for some 20 bombings in the mid 80s. Also in this case, my father in the background pulling the strings significantly. I was even heard to detail as a witness under oath.

According to what you have now and the serious allegations against the secret fear? Fear for their lives?
There has been in connection with the Gladio Oktoberfest bombing and strange deaths. I think of course. But that does not stop me from telling the truth
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Thu May 09, 2013 4:44 pm

^^Thanks, slad!
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm

This could go into any number of threads, but probably doesn't deserve its own thread. rt.com calls 9/11 an inside job, and says that it was a project under the U.S. Gladio B.

Here is a discussion thread on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... nside_job/
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Previous

Return to General Discussion