Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby KeenInsight » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 pm

As always, be wary of who they blame this on. I suspected something like this was overdue. Either drillers performing their mission, a setup patsy (in the 'know'), or FBI-style entrapment (supplying people with bombs, and goading them into terrorism).

There only gains to be more erosion of Civil Liberties. A means to their end. Terror bombings only benefit: Governments, and the corrupt wealthy.

More people, however, are aware of these things. Over 100 million people in the U.S. alone do not believe the official 9/11 'terror' plot as it was told. Some of my friends even said, regarding this Boston Bombing, "I am now more afraid of my government." And they aren't the kind of people who regularly delve down the rabbit hole like I have, in regards to being as aware of these issues and the truth as possible.

I am suspecting the worse from this. Probably a ramping up in National Security Surveillance, Police-State Repression, More Wars.
Last edited by KeenInsight on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeenInsight

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Freitag » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm

FourthBase wrote:Anything new from 4chan? I don't know how to navigate their stuff.

Don't know how much is new, I haven't been following things closely, but there are a bunch of what look to be 4chan images on Infowars here:

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/
Freitag

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Haha, mootles just added the star spangled banner to 4chan as background music.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Hunter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 pm

There is a link on reddit to a youtube of Local Boston News saying The FEDS want to ID the guy in white hat and blue jump suit guy, according to that news report it is official they are looking for those two specifically it even showed the 4chan pics of them. I dont have the link right now but it is in THREAD 13 of the ongoing Reddit saga.
Hunter

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Hunter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

General Patton wrote:
Alchemy wrote:Interesting development here as this fits with the two guys 4chan spotted, the white hat dude and the blue running suit guy one with a backpack that seems to disappear and the other with a "bag of some kind." Which is a NIKE bag in the pics.

Correcto. They actually spotted him last night.

Reports suggest there may of been up to 6 suspects, no source yet.

Other guy caught on the video at second balst site also said to be wearing WHITE HAT but backwards, maybe they were all wearing white hats for easy ID to eachother.
Hunter

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Yeah these guys:

The white hat black jacket guy can be seen later without his pack.

Yeah there were 3-5 guys wearing white hats, depending on which time interval you look at.

Is there some sort of special symbolism related to Boston that would make people wear white ballcaps?

Last edited by General Patton on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby The Consul » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Don Delillo's "Mao II" would be healthy reading right now.

There is who did it. There is who will be caught. There is narrative and cross narrative and a jumble of many motivations and intent that have to be packaged, prepared and delivered with every bit as much care, if not more, than the bombs themselves.

K A B O O M
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Hunter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

General Patton wrote:Yeah these guys:

The white hat black jacket guy can be seen later without his pack.

Yeah there were 3-5 guys wearing white hats, depending on which time interval you look at.

Is there some sort of special symbolism related to Boston that would make people wear white ballcaps?

Right then they have the guy on video from that store said to be wearing white hat BACKWARDS and black jacket so its either our same guy dropping second bomb or another one dressed just like him.
Hunter

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"Whitehat" is slang for "jock", used to be anyway. Jock townies would wear white Notre Dame hats, etc. But more practically, a white hat is useful to reflect sunlight if you're running/standing all day, right? There'd be hundreds or maybe thousands of white hats along the marathon route, is my guess.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Just putting this up for comparison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Hilton_bombing

Tho there may be nothing worth comparing after all. Just FWIW.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Apparently, some pundit on FOX News reports that a source told him the Saudi rumored to have been arrested will be deported within days. Guess who the pundit is. Why, it's Steve Emerson, of course.
FourthBase

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:58 pm

FourthBase wrote:it wasn't just white Americans who got hurt. But in all seriousness, there were somewhere around 20-30 people whose fucking legs were torn off. It turned this city's happiest day of the year into a gory existential nightmare. This is not just some city. This isn't Seattle, sorry, Seattle is great, but no. This isn't Detroit, or San Antonio, or Atlanta, or Memphis. Not because we're more macho or tribal. But because: This is the birthplace of the country. So, not just any old bombing, okay?

I was redirected to the cryptome archive at some point. I do not care to revisit. There was a clear pic of casualties with a black woman on the ground with a gaping chunk out of her leg. And a sneaker beyond containg a foot...The crowd shots pre-explosion are not exclusive in demographic.

Boston is near to my heart. :hug1: Watch out for those who would try to prey on this tragedy.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Thank you, Twyla. On behalf of everyone here.

So, I had mentioned above that the top of the Pru would have had a pristine view of both explosions, but then I remembered that maybe not because the Lenox is fairly tall, so maybe not the first explosion, but so then I checked, and googled, and found an old photo from an old marathon from the Pru-top POV, from the Top of the Hub restaurant anyway, which is not quite the top floor IIRC.

So, interesting. The view of in front of 699 Boylston is obstructed by the Lenox, but then just to the right of that, the sightline opens up, just where the first explosion took place. The second explosion would have been obstructed by absolutely nothing, I think. Couldn't find a pic to confirm. Interestingly, too, most of the layout maps of the explosions I've seen in the media fail to specify the Pru as a landmark, the maps always seem to be cropped off just where the Pru would be, or the Pru is simply left blank.
FourthBase

Postby Hunter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 pm

An old college buddy of mine who played for the Pats, Teddy Bruschi was in one of those hotels and witnessed both explosions. I dont know which hotel but he said he looked to the right and saw one and then to left and saw the other so somewhere in the middle I suppose.
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion