Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm

I don't know if this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... 94193.html
has been linked yet, and don't have the time to look for it as I am at work. I was reading it and found buried in it this nugget:

In 2010, suspected militants attacked the U.S.-based Christian aid group World Vision in northwestern Pakistan, killing six Pakistani employees with a remotely detonated pressure cooker bomb.

World Vision as in CIA/Bush/Hinckley World Vision?
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Watching the show Inside Edition now.
I see it as a tabloid mouthpiece of The Establishment.
Let's see what the line of propaganda is tonight.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Yeah, whaddya know, second segment is Ben Thorndike casting suspicion on the guy who lost his pants and ran for his life. Something again about how he was the only individual to react like that, which is visibly false. Thorndike merely introduced as a "businessman", after he had been identified by other stations last night as "photographer", mmm-hmm. "Officers, he went that way!" Ben Thorndike: You are a fucking piece of shit.
FourthBase

Postby Hunter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Your buddy Ben seems to have all the credentials of a spook IMO, looks like he served as some sort of right hand hatchetman for Bain which could have just been his 'cover'.

"Ten trips to mid east to build relations during my career..."

Yea I bet buddy.
Hunter

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Inside Edition segment about the helmetcam video of the second bomb...
REPEATEDLY, insistently confusing it as the first.

:wallhead:
FourthBase

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17/fb ... wide-open/

A federal law enforcement source told Fox News that investigators are looking for two men that are persons of interest in Monday's Boston Marathon terror attack and have distributed photos for “law enforcement eyes only.”

The FBI is not sharing the photos with the public.

A Fox News reporter has seen the photos and called them “clear.”

According to the reporter, one of the men has a backpack that appears to match the bag believed to have been used in the attack. The other man also appears to have a bag of some kind.

The source asked that the images not be made public for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby 82_28 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:41 pm

FourthBase wrote:Inside Edition segment about the helmetcam video of the second bomb...
REPEATEDLY, insistently confusing it as the first.

:wallhead:

Perhaps the purpose of the second blast actually was the first as it had to come some seconds later in order to ensconce it into memory much like two towers falling making it real? But the purpose was in the timing as to having that one go off in succession in order to have the temporally first blast have the full effect in the psychological realm of us all. And now, into the annals of history is a history being rebuilt. Perhaps, perhaps.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 pm

82_28 wrote:Perhaps the purpose of the second blast actually was the first as it had to come some seconds later in order to ensconce it into memory much like two towers falling making it real? But the purpose was in the timing as to having that one go off in succession in order to have the temporally first blast have the full effect in the psychological realm of us all. And now, into the annals of history is a history being rebuilt. Perhaps, perhaps.

Typically one blast will be used as bait for first responders, the second one goes off afterwords to inflict heavier causalities. The timing may of been off.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Hunter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 pm

General Patton wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17/fbi-boston-police-say-range-suspects-motives-remains-wide-open/

A federal law enforcement source told Fox News that investigators are looking for two men that are persons of interest in Monday's Boston Marathon terror attack and have distributed photos for “law enforcement eyes only.”

According to the reporter, one of the men has a backpack that appears to match the bag believed to have been used in the attack. The other man also appears to have a bag of some kind.

The source asked that the images not be made public for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.

Interesting development here as this fits with the two guys 4chan spotted, the white hat dude and the blue running suit guy one with a backpack that seems to disappear and the other with a "bag of some kind." Which is a NIKE bag in the pics.
Hunter

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 pm

General Patton wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17/fbi-boston-police-say-range-suspects-motives-remains-wide-open/

A thousand emoticons I'll bet, that it's one of the pairs featured in the 4chan Think Tank.
Probably not the cop/security/Seal pair, I'd imagine. But who knows.

Anything new from 4chan? I don't know how to navigate their stuff.
FourthBase

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Alchemy wrote:Interesting development here as this fits with the two guys 4chan spotted, the white hat dude and the blue running suit guy one with a backpack that seems to disappear and the other with a "bag of some kind." Which is a NIKE bag in the pics.

Correcto. They actually spotted him last night.

Reports suggest there may of been up to 6 suspects, no source yet.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 pm

General Patton wrote:
82_28 wrote:Perhaps the purpose of the second blast actually was the first as it had to come some seconds later in order to ensconce it into memory much like two towers falling making it real? But the purpose was in the timing as to having that one go off in succession in order to have the temporally first blast have the full effect in the psychological realm of us all. And now, into the annals of history is a history being rebuilt. Perhaps, perhaps.

Typically one blast will be used as bait for first responders, the second one goes off afterwords to inflict heavier causalities. The timing may of been off.

In this case, if the second hadn't gone off quickly after, the whole block would've probably been empty. And it was separated from the first by one block, so there wouldn't have been many if any first responders there at all, let alone extra ones.

Edit: Then again, maybe there would've been a command station or medical triage set up there, later?
Last edited by FourthBase on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:49 pm

General Patton wrote:
Alchemy wrote:Interesting development here as this fits with the two guys 4chan spotted, the white hat dude and the blue running suit guy one with a backpack that seems to disappear and the other with a "bag of some kind." Which is a NIKE bag in the pics.

Correcto. They actually spotted him last night.

Reports suggest there may of been up to 6 suspects, no source yet.

Now we're talking. Where are those reports from???
FourthBase

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Twyla LaSarc wrote:I don't know if this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... 94193.html
has been linked yet, and don't have the time to look for it as I am at work. I was reading it and found buried in it this nugget:

In 2010, suspected militants attacked the U.S.-based Christian aid group World Vision in northwestern Pakistan, killing six Pakistani employees with a remotely detonated pressure cooker bomb.

World Vision as in CIA/Bush/Hinckley World Vision?

Good catch! World Vision certainly is busy in Pakistan, as they have been trumpeting their wonderful altruism (sarcasm, of course) on their website. The same World Vision that John W. Hinckley Sr. is a former president of.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 pm

It's more like rumor right now, there isn't a source.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion