David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Postby Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Elvis » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:16 pm wrote:
Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm wrote:good lord, how much of this am I expected to endure? seriously... anyone? can anyone tell me? Am I imagining being attacked here, or what?

You can end it right now.

Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm wrote:yep, the terrorists won. again.

Enough is quite enough, don't you think?

For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster -- please stop.

if you mean this, please direct it at someone else because I view what I'm doing as defending myself. You want me to stop defending myself then you ought to go after the attackers, first, otherwise what I hear you saying to me is "roll over and take it, you deserve it."
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brekin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm

CW wrote:
yep, the terrorists won. again.
brekin wrote:
Mods? Am I crazy or is CW referring to board members as terrorists?
Or is this some type of off color joke I'm missing?

slad wrote:
and that's worst than inferring that some one is an anti-semite? What am I missing?

Your missing everything. First off, it has been laboriously pointed out again and again that those who like Icke may unwittingly be supporting a philosophy and person that is anti-semitic - unknowingly. No one has called anyone a anti-semite or racist for liking Icke as far as I can tell. At the most they've implied they haven't done there homework. Really, the degree of assuming good will or ignorance towards Icke supporters has been very, very charitable. So that's a no go. Trust me, I'm more concerned about people not wanting to examine their Icke beliefs than harboring more repugnant ones.

Second, you don't find the label CW is using on other board members as, mmh a wee bit troubling? You someone concerned with the NSA, Prism, Police state, etc Do you want that as a tag directed at you considering the problems it could potentially bring? Christ, I'd rather call me a disinformationist instead if you have to.

And weren't you done with this thread, and me, who you don't like and what I post? Does this mean you like me again and what I post?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:22 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 pm wrote:they will not till the thread is locked until then they will continue to torture us till the cows come home

you're right.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:22 pm

brekin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:21 pm wrote:
CW wrote:
brekin wrote:

slad wrote:
and that's worst than inferring that some one is an anti-semite? What am I missing?

Your missing everything. First off, it has been laboriously pointed out again and again that those who like Icke may unwittingly be supporting a philosophy and person that is anti-semitic - unknowingly. No one has called anyone a anti-semite or racist for liking Icke as far as I can tell. At the most they've implied they haven't done there homework. Really, the degree of assuming good will or ignorance towards Icke supporters has been very, very charitable. So that's a no go. Trust me, I'm more concerned about people not wanting to examine their Icke beliefs than harboring more repugnant ones.

Second, you don't find the label CW is using on other board members as, mmh a wee bit troubling? You someone concerned with the NSA, Prism, Police state, etc Do you want that as a tag directed at you considering the problems it could potentially bring? Christ, I'd rather call me a disinformationist instead if you have to.

And weren't you done with this thread, and me, who you don't like and what I post? Does this mean you like me again and what I post?

So if you lived in the time of the Crusades you'd fit right in, dude.

Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

I think I know what's happening here.

Some people are building their online profile so as to be exceptionally pleasing to the NSA data sniffing dogs!

good boy, good girl! you get a pass.

Canadian_watcher

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm

brekin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:21 pm wrote:
CW wrote:
brekin wrote:

slad wrote:

I don't miss a thing sweetie.....don't miss a thing ...if you think that I do then you are sorely mistaken ..I read every word you post and I KNOW exactly where you are coming from.....no mystery to me....no mystery to me...you can take your anti-semitism label and well I guess I have to stop there
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby justdrew » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

no one is being attacked. folks, calm down, it's just words. you get to choose what they "do" to you. The reaction is yours to control. :hug1:
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby brekin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 pm

CW wrote:

ATTENTION NSA, THE POSTER WITH THE USERNAME BREKIN ON THE RIGOROUS INTUITION DISCUSSION FORUM IS A TERRORIST.

Mods! For the love of God BAN her!
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby justdrew » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Mithridatism

have a nice suspension C_W :shrug:
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 pm

oh get OVER yourselves.

Canadian_watcher

Postby Sounder » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Consul wrote...
If personality is like a cell wall for the protection of the psyche and the advancement and interaction with reality, it does well to filter out the wiley magicians, regardless of creed, who use our minds as mirrors.

This is gold. We all look at the world through our individual perspectives, through our personalities. Yet unfortunately we seem to have a proclivity to sell our personalities pretences wholesale to the PR men , who then sell it back to us retail. Repackaged of course, to suit the needs of the producers.

I regard Icke and Alex as poison pills, and feel that they have permission to deal out truth as best they can. The more truth the better, that then can all get put in the conveniently handy trash bin along with the patiently absurd elements.

And AD is nurse Ratchet.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm

coffin_dodger » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 pm wrote:Interjecting here, probably somewhat annoyingly to those spectators enjoying a heated exchange.

I'm a bit worried.

I once had a keen interest in WW2 military vehicles. My particular favourite was the German Tiger MKI. A splendid machine - built to exacting standards by many of the men that went on to build space rockets and advanced destructive ordinance for the USA and NATO (with better pay and conditions, but, I suspect, less zeal.)

It just occured to me that I must be a tacit supporter of nazism.

HELP! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IT WAS THE TANKS THAT ENSNARED ME! THE TANKS! O GOD IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN! IF ONLY!

coffin_dodger, come on. No poster on this thread was the target of any accusation involving the word "anti-Semite" except AD, who was being accused of calling people anti-Semites when he hadn't.

If that's not true, where is the fucking evidence?
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby DrVolin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:49 pm

This thread stopped being useful a long time ago.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Previous

Return to General Discussion