David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah, after the first link took me to mf'ing Makow? I didn't follow up on the 2nd SERP for "Icke + Protocols" - still, I'm happy to withdraw from the conversation, here and now.

You're right: I'm not going to dig any deeper, and I'm not going to second-guess conclusions that I made in 2002, back when I still argued about Icke and cared enough to buy several of his books through Malaprops in AVL, NC. That was a waste of money. He's not worth it.

It was brave of Icke to forge the space he did -- he cut a shit-ton of corners getting there and none of it withstands scrutiny. Individual details that support his allegations just mean he's poaching from the same sources as the original researchers who found those details.

Turn to his sources. All of them state their cases better than he did.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby solace » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Selected Quotes Of David Icke

compiled by Will Offley
February 23, 2000

The quotes below are all taken from David Icke's 1995 book "...and the truth shall set you free". The book was self-published by Icke after his regular publisher refused to print it due to its content.

"In the very late 1800's, a controversial document came to light called the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". I call them the Illuminati Protocols, and I quote many extracts from them in The Robots' Rebellion. Some say they were a forgery made public only to discredit Jews, and I use the term "Illuminati Protocols" to get away from the Jewish emphasis. If they were a forgery, something that is quite possible, what were they a forgery of, and by whom?"

Icke, p.57 [see p. 130 and p. 453, below]

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

Icke, p. 130

"My use of extracts from the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was too much for political purity to take. It didn't matter that I had emphasised, as I do in this book, that this is not a plot by Jewish people; it didn't matter that I renamed them the "Illuminati Protocols" for the specific reason of getting away from their association with Jewish people; it didn't matter that these Protocols, which came to light in the late 1800's, contain details of the very plan of manipulation which has provably unfolded through the twentieth century."

Icke, p. 453

"The same attitude that suppressed the challenge to the manipulation of World War Two, today sees people vilified and jailed for questioning some of the official versions of the Holocaust in Nazi Germany. If you do that, no one listens to the evidence because this is lost in the tidal wave of vilification and condemnation. If people want to believe that all those who question the official line are Nazis and apologists for the Hitler regime, or anti-Jewish, then they must go ahead and do so. But I'll tell them this. They are kidding themselves, because that isn't true. It simply isn't."

David Icke, "...And The Truth Shall Set You Free", p. 127

"The "Jews" of the Global Elite could not give a damn about Jewish people, as the Germans in the clique could not care less about the German people. To them, the masses of whatever race, colour or country, are a herd of nonentities who are there to be used only as necessary to serve their master --- the Luciferic Consciousness on the Fourth Dimension. The "All-Seeing" Jews, however, and their non-Jewish conspirators, use the smokescreen of "anti-Semitism" and the genuine suffering of real Jews to prevent investigation of their sinister activities. I am convinced that it was this clique which wrote and leaked the Protocols [of the Elders of Zion] and made it look like a plot by Jewish people as a whole. It is not. No, no, no!"

Icke, p. 130

"In Britain, I am told by an extremely reliable source very close to the intelligence organisations that the "far-right" group, Combat 18, is a front for the sinister Anti-Defamation League, the United States arm of the Israeli/Rothschild secret service, Mossad. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has been operating in Britain and Europe since at least 1991 and its role is to brand as anti-Semitic anyone who is getting close to the truth of what is going on. What better way to discredit an investigator than to have a "far-Right" group like Combat 18 to praise them?"

Icke, p. 133-134

"...Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history."

Icke, p. 135

"The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protesters demonstrate outside Talmudic events. Never. Exactly."

Icke, p. 136

"Jewish people are simply wonderful when they allow themselves to be who they really are. They have such a contribution to make to the good of the world. But I have rarely met one who really loves themself or does not carry the burden of inherited guilt. My friends, it is all about control. It's time to let it go. Jewish people (who, like the rest of us, are evolving consciousnesses which happen to be experiencing a Jewish lifetime), will never be free until they step out of the mental and emotional control of this tiny clique, which uses them in the most merciless ways to advance its own sick and diabolical ambitions, in league with an equally sick clique of non-Jews."

Icke, p. 137

"After the war, the Nuremberg [sic] trials sat in judgement on the Germans. When you look beyond the sanitised history books, you see that those trials were a farce, a calculated exercise in revenge and manipulation, often punishing those without influence to cover the tracks of those who had it... like the Americans on the boards of the U.S.-Nazi cartels and parent companies."

Icke, p. 137

"The Planned Parenthood Federation, which has been supported at every opportunity by George Bush and the manipulating elite, was actually founded in London, at the offices of the British Eugenics Society. You can see that while the names change and the rhetoric may be couched in terms deemed acceptable to public opinion at the time, we are looking at the same unwavering agenda, weaving its way through the decades and the generations. Nazi Germany was but its most famous example. Global centralisation of power, fundamental control of the minds and bodies of the mass population, and the creation of a master race. These are the themes that span the centuries and they still dominate the secret agenda today, which is manipulating our lives."

Icke, p.145

"I stress that I am not attacking Friends of the Earth, Greenpeace, and the environmental movement in general. They have done some good work overall. I am merely pointing out that they can, and are, used to promote the New World Order, mostly (though certainly not in every case), without their knowledge."

Icke, p. 267

"On April 19th, 1995, I believe that the Global Elite, via elements within the U.S. government, the CIA and Mossad, murdered some 168 men, women and children in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City."

http://publiceye.org/Icke/Ickequotes.htm

and the truth shall set you free david icke pdf search should anyone wish to look at the actual source book itself

https://www.google.ca/search?client=fir ... 52&bih=705
solace

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 pm

solace » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 pm wrote:Selected Quotes Of David Icke

compiled by Will Offley
February 23, 2000

The quotes below are all taken from David Icke's 1995 book "...and the truth shall set you free". The book was self-published by Icke after his regular publisher refused to print it due to its content.

"In the very late 1800's, a controversial document came to light called the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". I call them the Illuminati Protocols, and I quote many extracts from them in The Robots' Rebellion. Some say they were a forgery made public only to discredit Jews, and I use the term "Illuminati Protocols" to get away from the Jewish emphasis. If they were a forgery, something that is quite possible, what were they a forgery of, and by whom?"

Icke, p.57 [see p. 130 and p. 453, below]

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

Icke, p. 130

"My use of extracts from the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was too much for political purity to take. It didn't matter that I had emphasised, as I do in this book, that this is not a plot by Jewish people; it didn't matter that I renamed them the "Illuminati Protocols" for the specific reason of getting away from their association with Jewish people; it didn't matter that these Protocols, which came to light in the late 1800's, contain details of the very plan of manipulation which has provably unfolded through the twentieth century."

Icke, p. 453

"The same attitude that suppressed the challenge to the manipulation of World War Two, today sees people vilified and jailed for questioning some of the official versions of the Holocaust in Nazi Germany. If you do that, no one listens to the evidence because this is lost in the tidal wave of vilification and condemnation. If people want to believe that all those who question the official line are Nazis and apologists for the Hitler regime, or anti-Jewish, then they must go ahead and do so. But I'll tell them this. They are kidding themselves, because that isn't true. It simply isn't."

David Icke, "...And The Truth Shall Set You Free", p. 127

"The "Jews" of the Global Elite could not give a damn about Jewish people, as the Germans in the clique could not care less about the German people. To them, the masses of whatever race, colour or country, are a herd of nonentities who are there to be used only as necessary to serve their master --- the Luciferic Consciousness on the Fourth Dimension. The "All-Seeing" Jews, however, and their non-Jewish conspirators, use the smokescreen of "anti-Semitism" and the genuine suffering of real Jews to prevent investigation of their sinister activities. I am convinced that it was this clique which wrote and leaked the Protocols [of the Elders of Zion] and made it look like a plot by Jewish people as a whole. It is not. No, no, no!"

Icke, p. 130

"In Britain, I am told by an extremely reliable source very close to the intelligence organisations that the "far-right" group, Combat 18, is a front for the sinister Anti-Defamation League, the United States arm of the Israeli/Rothschild secret service, Mossad. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has been operating in Britain and Europe since at least 1991 and its role is to brand as anti-Semitic anyone who is getting close to the truth of what is going on. What better way to discredit an investigator than to have a "far-Right" group like Combat 18 to praise them?"

Icke, p. 133-134

"...Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history."

Icke, p. 135

"The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protesters demonstrate outside Talmudic events. Never. Exactly."

Icke, p. 136

"Jewish people are simply wonderful when they allow themselves to be who they really are. They have such a contribution to make to the good of the world. But I have rarely met one who really loves themself or does not carry the burden of inherited guilt. My friends, it is all about control. It's time to let it go. Jewish people (who, like the rest of us, are evolving consciousnesses which happen to be experiencing a Jewish lifetime), will never be free until they step out of the mental and emotional control of this tiny clique, which uses them in the most merciless ways to advance its own sick and diabolical ambitions, in league with an equally sick clique of non-Jews."

Icke, p. 137

"After the war, the Nuremberg [sic] trials sat in judgement on the Germans. When you look beyond the sanitised history books, you see that those trials were a farce, a calculated exercise in revenge and manipulation, often punishing those without influence to cover the tracks of those who had it... like the Americans on the boards of the U.S.-Nazi cartels and parent companies."

Icke, p. 137

"The Planned Parenthood Federation, which has been supported at every opportunity by George Bush and the manipulating elite, was actually founded in London, at the offices of the British Eugenics Society. You can see that while the names change and the rhetoric may be couched in terms deemed acceptable to public opinion at the time, we are looking at the same unwavering agenda, weaving its way through the decades and the generations. Nazi Germany was but its most famous example. Global centralisation of power, fundamental control of the minds and bodies of the mass population, and the creation of a master race. These are the themes that span the centuries and they still dominate the secret agenda today, which is manipulating our lives."

Icke, p.145

"I stress that I am not attacking Friends of the Earth, Greenpeace, and the environmental movement in general. They have done some good work overall. I am merely pointing out that they can, and are, used to promote the New World Order, mostly (though certainly not in every case), without their knowledge."

Icke, p. 267

"On April 19th, 1995, I believe that the Global Elite, via elements within the U.S. government, the CIA and Mossad, murdered some 168 men, women and children in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City."

http://publiceye.org/Icke/Ickequotes.htm

and the truth shall set you free david icke pdf search should anyone wish to look at the actual source book itself

https://www.google.ca/search?client=fir ... 52&bih=705

Well finally in his own words THANK YOU solace...thank you for taking the time to post I really appreciate your contribution to this thread

It is really good to see his own words and not filtered stuff some guy posting some stuff that's not linked to anything..
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Iamwhomiam

Postby brainpanhandler » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:52 pm

solace » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 pm wrote:Selected Quotes Of David Icke

Thank you Solace and AD.

Just got back from perusing a copy of The Truth Shall Set You Free.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bigge ... thfree.htm

Doing a word search for "protocols" chapter by chapter it is clear to me Icke directly equates his Illuminati Protocols with the Protocols.

Which is what I needed to see.

If he hasn't distanced himself from that then I really don't care what else he does or says. Whatever wisdom he might impart in any other area is available elsewhere.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby KUAN » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 pm

He's not the Son Of God, and is a very naughty boy for saying so
KUAN

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:01 am

I really don't know that he's a madman and I don't know that he is intentionally attempting to brainwash his followers as the video in the OP claims and like wrex I doubt that he's really antisemitic in the traditional sense of believing all jews are subhuman, etc...

But I'm not sure I want to excuse his horrible scholarship and inability or unwillingness to admit his mistakes by brushing it off as merely confused and sloppy thinking. He's not dumb.

So what is he?
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby brekin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 am

brainpanhandler wrote:
So what is he?

Someone who believes giant lizards masquerading as humans control the world.

That to me is the beginning and end of it.
I'm sure he has padded this thesis with all kinds of interesting and credible insights about other things but if Stephen Hawking started proclaiming that it all in the end comes down to the moon being really made out of cheese I would have to say no thanks. Icke is similarly pushing a super string cheese theory of how the world works and I don't think there is anything wrong with politely pointing out that without any evidence it is just some bullshit he lifted from the mini-series V and went full on conspiracy baroque with it.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 am

Well whatever. I think the world is a more colorful place with Icke in it. He is entertaining in what he has to say....anyone who can find it, look for the September 19th 2001 interview with David Icke
from(Coast to Coast?)

Nine months ago Vice magazine did a documentary on him
part 1

I can handle a half-hour of Icke for every 5 minutes I can take of Alex Jones
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby KUAN » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:42 am

All jokes aside

I'd rather have a beer with him than Benny Hinn...
KUAN

Postby brekin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 am

The whole Icky thing is making me feel old. In my day we bought our sci-fi fantasies from self admitted sci-fi writers and not winky-wink conspiracy theorists.
Can this just be a post-modern Obama thing? Forget the truth and let it be fluid as long as they put on an entertaining show? I can appreciate that with Lady Gaga but what credence can Icke have if you can choose to pick up and drop his worldview like he's just a band you sometimes, sort of, like to listen to? If everyone can freely float in their own hermetic chamber of what they want to believe without having to yield to evidence, facts, logic and even basic mammal slash reptile animal husbandry then it all comes down to personal taste winning over objective truth. I mean whether or not large reptiles masquerading as humans control the world or not is not one of those open questions like whether you believe in life on other planets or life after death.

I'm all for having an open mind and trying on different viewpoints but can one really regularly entertain Icke's main thesis without being sympathetic to it at some point? Even if you think you are just passing through?It's like denying an artist like Eminem is homophobic and misogynistic just because you really like his music. Not wanting to take responsibility it is much easier to just pretend you are just renting the message and not buying it. I don't get it. Why struggle to deprogram yourself from so many of societies fairy tales only to opt into such a ludicrous one from Icke the lizard king when it is such a crude remix of what has come before?

“Young people everywhere have been allowed to choose between love and a garbage disposal unit. Everywhere they have chosen the garbage disposal unit.”
― Guy Debord

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:01 am

Thanks for the quotes solace.

Reading them, there certainly seems to be cause for pause, when taking some of these selected spoonfuls. Its interesting that the year after the Robots rebellion, He appears to acknowledge that the pro to colls may well be a fraud, and I certainly still dont think in the context of the overall message that he's racist. The many of all faiths are controlled and manipulated by the few, and I believe thats truly both how it is, but more importantly how it was intended - I believe that manipulation of human spirituality has ,and will continue to be a vitally important tool for the tiny few to keep us in our place, as long as we fall for it.

I was listening to Christopher Hitchens last night in a fascinating discussion about the life after death question, and for everything thats been said about his position as a staunch Atheist, it became reasonably clear to me, that when it came to the question of the survival of consciousness, he wasnt quite the raving disbeliever that I'd always taken him for..

The discussion was 4 way action, with 3 Rabbis over what was getting on for 2 hours. Sorry for the digression, but my point in relation to this thread, is that having listened to Hitchens, in his own words, many of which I still disagreed intensely with, there was certainly sufficient brainfood to cause a refining of my perception of him and his views which I had previously felt I fully understood.

I guess were all an individual work in progress in so many respects.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Elvis » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 am

8bitagent » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 pm wrote: look for the September 19th 2001 interview with David Icke
from(Coast to Coast?)

I remember listening to that. Even Art Bell banned Icke from the show after one or two appearances: "I just don't buy it."

Years later, George Noory and/or his producers let Icke back on a number of times; I think it's one of the reasons Art Bell is very unhappy (angry, even) at the way the Coast to Coast program is going these days.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby tazmic » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:51 am

Canadian_watcher » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:31 pm wrote:Here's some more straight up logic .. no woo woo whatsoever and once again, right from the horse's mouth.

I'm sure the system is very happy that the minority of people partial to Icke's world view are being dissuaded from entering the corridors of power.

The university graduate has been schooled for selective service among the rich of the world. Whatever his or her claims of solidarity with the Third World, each American college graduate has had an education costing an amount five times greater than the median life income of half of humanity. A Latin American student is introduced to this exclusive fraternity by having at least 350 times as much public money spent on his education as on that of his fellow citizens of median income. With very rare exceptions, the university graduate from a poor country feels more comfortable with his North American and European colleagues than with his non-schooled compatriots, and all students are academically processed to be happy only in the company of fellow consumers of the products of the educational machine.

The modern university confers the privilege of dissent on those who have been tested and classified as potential money-makers or power-holders. No one is given tax funds for the leisure in which to educate himself or the right to educate others unless at the same time he can also be certified for achievement. Schools select for each successive level those who have, at earlier stages in the game, proved themselves good risks for the established order. Having a monopoly on both the resources for learning and the investiture of social roles, the university coopts the discoverer and the potential dissenter. A degree always leaves its indelible price tag on the curriculum of its consumer.

Deschooling Society (1971)
"It ever was, and is, and shall be, ever-living fire, in measures being kindled and in measures going out." - Heraclitus

"There aren't enough small numbers to meet the many demands made of them." - Strong Law of Small Numbers
tazmic

Postby Sounder » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 am

I'm pretty sure that Rockefeller/Rothschild and associated globalist types have a far more deleterious effect on society than does Icke.

So where is the interest in doing the RI treatment of globalism's discontents?

I suppose that easy targets do have their appeal.

(Look mommy, I hit the bulls-eye.)
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion