David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Postby norton ash » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 pm wrote:willow, that is ridiculous. where did I mistakenly assume that a post was about me?

oh, and special note: please everyone pay attention to the fact that we've all given and received attacks without asking for a lockdown UNTIL norton Ash made an appearance.

If necessary I will document, going back two years, how many times that insensitive poster has done exactly the same thing: insulted the board or a specific poster and then cried to authority when his feelings were hurt.

boo hoo boo hoo. \
where's your honour and backbone, Norton? check for it, it's near your ass.

What the FUCK? I think people smell lockdown when you get stabby, kiddo. I've been on this thread all along, and I made one joke today about whackjobs posting on the web. You came back with a character assassination based on whatever weird demon you've constructed for me. Why not go attack C2W again and get the vaccine thread shut down?

And I never cry to authority here, except years ago when you made a PM from me part of your sig line. As I said, you're a belligerent fool.
Zen horse
norton ash

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

barracuda » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm wrote:
Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 am wrote:well, i believe you are being remiss in not applying your normally deep and scathing critique to the showing of films of piles of emaciated dead bodies being heaped into ditches -- and the showing of this to impressionable children with no perspective and zero ability to process or ask questions about it.

And there were no parental consent forms ever sent home about this matter, to my knowledge, in Canada.

I was ten or eleven when I first saw Night and Fog, and I processed it. I remember it vividly. My daughter is nine, and she seems perfectly capable of making moral judgements. I discussed it with my parents and we talked about it among my friends. I think I saw it twice during elementary school. I thought you were a mother - did your daughter lack the ability to process the realities of war as a tweener? It's probably different for everyone. I processed it into the kernal of an anti-war attitude which I still possess.

I believe ten or so is a fine age to begin showing anti-war materials to children. Maybe even earlier, though I would probably suggest something like Watership Down rather than Night and Fog before the age of eight or so.

Remember when that teacher showed the video that purportedly shows Luca Magnotta engaged in necrophilia and dismemberment to his students? (you might not, it was a Canadian outrage)... well, that teacher got fired. BTW, this was done in a high school.

What's the difference?

We were also shown The Child Molester at that time. I wouldn't see the Magnotta document in the same light as either of these films, at all. There's very little reason for even an adult to watch Magnotta's disgusting narcissism in action. What is the lesson there?

Thank you for your answer.

It is a matter of opinion as to whether or not any child is ready to process the sights included in the movies of the Holocaust - let alone whether they might be ready to do so without proper preparation.

What is not a matter of opinion, however, but a glaring matter of FACT, is that the images shown in those films are not of dead and maimed soldiers (which might serv e to warn them off a career in the military) but dead and maimed Jews. Exclusively.

This is propaganda. Your veiled insinuations that my child was somehow less prepared than your child to digest the horrors of war are noted, and filed under "coercive."
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 pm

norton ash » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm wrote:
Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 pm wrote:willow, that is ridiculous. where did I mistakenly assume that a post was about me?

oh, and special note: please everyone pay attention to the fact that we've all given and received attacks without asking for a lockdown UNTIL norton Ash made an appearance.

If necessary I will document, going back two years, how many times that insensitive poster has done exactly the same thing: insulted the board or a specific poster and then cried to authority when his feelings were hurt.

boo hoo boo hoo. \
where's your honour and backbone, Norton? check for it, it's near your ass.

What the FUCK? I think people smell lockdown when you get stabby, kiddo. I've been on this thread all along, and I made one joke today about whackjobs posting on the web. You came back with a character assassination based on whatever weird demon you've constructed for me. Why not go attack C2W again and get the vaccine thread shut down?

And I never cry to authority here, except years ago when you made a PM from me part of your sig line. As I said, you're a belligerent fool.

reported. personal attack
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:49 pm

ShinShinKid » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm wrote: You can ignore, and choose not to study history, that's your choice, ....

ha ha ha. that's a funny one.

Canadian_watcher

Postby ShinShinKid » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:49 pm

I think contributors should start posting some reference material here, so we can all be on the same page...

"Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals."

and...From Nat. Geo.

"Where did we all come from? Could we all be descendants of Adam? And if he existed, who was he, where did he live and what did he look like? It is a mystery that intrigues us all and questions like these have been asked time and time again, but nobody has got close to the answer - until now. Spencer Wells, a leading geneticist and National Geographic explorer-in-residence, is setting out on a quest to discover if there was an "Adam" from whom all humans are descended. Wells uses the latest in DNA testing technology to take us on an extraordinary journey across the globe as he traces humanity's family tree. As we travel through humanity's genetic past we'll encounter longstanding mysteries which today's DNA tools can finally solve. They'll yield new truths about historical figures like Genghis Kahn and Thomas Jefferson. The primary tool that helps this quest for one common ancestor is the Y-chromosome, which ties fathers to sons, passing down through family lines more or less unchanged. As Spencer Wells follows the Y-chromosomes backwards through the generations the branches of man's family tree begin to coalesce into a single trunk, pointing to a single Adam. In Africa we finally end up at a point where all branches of humanity's family tree coalesce into just one root. Wells theorizes that this must be Adam - a man who lived around 60,000 years ago. And, astonishingly, Wells believes, this man's Y chromosome is shared by every man in the world. But now that we have found him, what did he look like and how did he live? This new program sets out to find the answers."
Well played, God. Well played".
ShinShinKid

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Reporting a personal attack in this thread is....I don't get it.

You poked a dog with a stick, it barked at you. Life goes on.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:52 pm

here's hoping that others will carry the weight for a while. if I continue it'll give them a perfect reason to stop this dicussion.

the wagons are circling. usual suspects minus one. see ya'll later.

edit: just saw WR's post. what a fucking HUGE JOKE. Did you read Norton's first post in this thread this afternoon?
what do you make of that, WR, oh vaunted moderator, judge of all that is correct and acceptable? nevermind. you're obviously too far up the.. nevermind.

Canadian_watcher

Postby brainpanhandler » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 pm

barracuda » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:38 am wrote:
Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 am wrote:Why, on November 11th every single year, are school children as young as 7 years old forced to watch films of Hitler's heinous acts. Why must they see footage of emaciated bodies lined up at fences and being herded onto trains and then, in the final horror, see their corpses being piled into ditches?

Is it because this was an act so egregious that no other leader anywhere, ever, has created that type of hell on earth? Is it because that war ended the practice of racial/ethnic/religious discrimination once and for all? Is it because the West used inordinate force in that war and we feel we still need to justify it?

No. None of those are true.

So why? Why?

We were shown Night and Fog at elementary school back in the mid-1960's. Parents had to sign a consent form for students to attend, but most of them did. And as I recall, it was only fifth and sixth graders who were present in the auditorium.

Do they show something different now?

I recall several things about watching the film then: the austerity of the film itself, the subdued French narration and subtitles, and most importantly, that it was my first recollection of hating war, any war. I think that film was the first step on my journey toward being virulently anti-war. I don't recall particularly pointing my feelings of sympathy toward the wider Jewish people in particular, though. Their suffering in the film was, for me, an example of the suffering of all who are destroyed by war.

Looking back on it, it strikes me as a remarkably courageous and interesting thing to bring in front of a group of children, if only in that it is an entree to the films of Alain Resnais. I don't recall anyone being terribly traumatized, though it does have those brutally frank moments of showing the body disposal. I'm very glad I saw it, though. If anything, it is very strong anti-war propaganda. Can't really fault that too much.

We saw it in high school. There was a survivor of the camps that also spoke after we watched the film. Hearing a survivor tell her story made a deep impression on me. We all wrote letters to her afterword. In mine I explained how important I thought her testimony was. I argued that without it it was too hard to believe human beings could be so cruel to one another. It was a formative experience for me and made me a better person.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Project Willow » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Canadian_watcher » 08 Jul 2013 09:38 wrote:
norton ash » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 pm wrote:
Don't you think that some people can be hallucinating, lying, deceived, delusional, misinterpreting things and/or batshit crazy?

If so, what about them?

Well, they can post all day on the web as one option.

That could be about about anyone. Personally, it made me think of the Icke forum. I don't support that kind of humor in general, but it didn't deserve this attack:

Canadian_watcher » 08 Jul 2013 09:38 wrote:But I offer you, Norton Ash, to be exhibit A of the most incredibly cynical, disengaged and mean spirited human being who already DOES NOT believe in any non-scientifically provable entities I've ever encountered. So, there's one piece of evidence of the "helpless and cynical" theory up in flames. BPH is number two.

This persecution complex has got to end, and so do the persecutory disruptions. Everybody freakin chill out.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm

We saw it in high school. There was a survivor of the camps that also spoke after we watched the film. Hearing a survivor tell her story made a deep impression on me. We all wrote letters to her afterword. In mine I explained how important I thought her testimony was. I argued that without it it was too hard to believe human beings could be so cruel to one another. It was a formative experience for me and made me a better person.

[/quote]

I guess the question is , How much more poignant it would have been, if they had followed it with a brief precis, which has only recently been available to the most of us, about who the Architects, Financiers, and general cheering section of the holocaust really was.

We also know of course now, that it was part of the team that brought you this both the holocaust abomination, and much of the educational abomination that has accompanied it. So I guess that my suggestion of a precis of how this whole holocaust thing actually came to pass is somehat out of the question.

The whole idea that "hitler done it" is on a par with, well........Dubya did 9/11 I guess.
Last edited by slimmouse on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby ShinShinKid » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:07 pm

How awesomely ironic is it that a discussion starting out about ol' Ickey turns into a real discussion about the holocaust, and the merits or disadvantages of it being taught in public schools.
ShinShinKid

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 am wrote:It is a matter of opinion as to whether or not any child is ready to process the sights included in the movies of the Holocaust - let alone whether they might be ready to do so without proper preparation.

What is not a matter of opinion, however, but a glaring matter of FACT, is that the images shown in those films are not of dead and maimed soldiers (which might serv e to warn them off a career in the military) but dead and maimed Jews. Exclusively.

You are mistaken. Jewish exclusivity is neither the reality of the actual populations at Auschwitz and Majdanek, nor is it the manner of the presentation within the film. The victims are presented mostly as ordinary people, people from widely disparate places and beginnings.

Admittedly, if you are making a film about the horrors of nazi concentration camps, there will be Jews. There will also be Poles, though. Among others.

This is propaganda.

Yes. Anti-war propaganda. For which I am thankful.

Your veiled insinuations that my child was somehow less prepared than your child to digest the horrors of war are noted, and filed under "coercive."

It was meant to elicit a response from you regarding whether or not, in your opinion, your daughter as a ten year old could have profitably processed Night and Fog. I sort of assume your answer would be "no", but if I was wrong, I really wasn't trying to do anything but make allowances for variability in children.
barracuda

Postby American Dream » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm

http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/rothschil ... thschilds/

The Rothschilds

Written by admin on April 25, 2011

The Rothschilds – Blood drinking, shape-shifting monsters who secretly rule the world, blah, blah, blah.

This used to be their gaff in Buckinghamshire before they donated it and all it’s contents to the National Trust, Although Jacob Rothschild still lives here.

Oh Icke, you’re so behind the times and out of date it’s not even funny anymore. You claim to represent the cutting edge of conspiracy theories and what’s really happening now? BS!!! Endlessly peddling this tired old crap about the Rothschild banking family is starting to sound a little bit lame to anybody with even one brain cell to rub with another.

To put things into their historical perspective: Once upon a time many moons ago, in the era of the Great British Empire, The Rothschilds did in fact have enormous influence and control over the British Empire because they bankrolled it!

...Today N M Rothschilds & Sons is a respected investment bank in London. Their operational income is £28 million. This might sound like a lot of money to some people but to put N M Rothschilds & Sons’ operational income into perspective, we must compare it with the operational incomes of other corporations and companies.

Let us Take for example the notorious Carlyle Group: Their operational income is £56 billion. That’s two thousand times the operational income of N M Rothschilds & Sons!!! This London investment bank really are small fry compared to The Carlyle Group.

Although two hundred years ago The Rothschilds did finance wars to profit from them, they wouldn’t have enough capital to do that in modern times. However, The Carlyle Group manages the assets of many of the companies which comprise the United States military industrial complex. Indeed, as an expression of their gratitude to Tony Blair for helping to sell the Iraq war, they put him on an annual retainer of £350,000 for a nominal five hours work a month!

So there we have it conspiracy kiddies. There’s a new name for you to focus your attentions and vehement hatred on. Old Ickey’s been feeding you that old conspiracy theory crap about the Rothschilds and now you’ve just learned there’s a new player in town… Not to worry. If it’s any compensation, The Carlyle Group was founded by one David Rubenstein who is jewish like The Rothschilds.

Oh yeh, before I forget, The Carlyle Group make so much money every year, that it’s not disclosed to the public (bit like David Icke). See here for yourselves. Those blood drinking, shapeshifting Rothschilds? Well, they annually turn over a paltry £25 million. Carlyle Group probably makes many times this figure in a day and more, easily.

How the Carlyle Group came into being is another story for another day. Until then peace and keep digging – you never know what you might find…
American Dream

Postby ShinShinKid » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Yes, and the security force at Exxon/ Mobil is something like the 5th largest standing army in the world.
I am really not as afraid of gubments as I am of corporations!
ShinShinKid

Postby Canadian_watcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm offering a blanket apology for my orneriness of the past few hours. i ought to know better than to keep this up when it's about 35 degrees in something like 95% humidity where I am.

I'm a middle aged woman - heat is not my friend.

see ya'll later. :) peace and goodwill to each and every one.

Canadian_watcher

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion