Has the CW poll been completed? And where is that thread?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Has the CW poll been completed? And where is that thread?

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Did it all finish without my noticing it, despite being here pretty much non-stop lately?

Kindly let me know.

YOPJ
Jerky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Has the CW poll been completed? And where is that thread

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh, wait a minute.... I just found both the poll AND the original thread about seventeen forums down, in the ASK ADMIN forum.

If a decision hasn't been reached yet, why move the original thread, which certainly belongs here, up front and in everybody's face. Putting the poll in Ask Admin was bad enough. Sticking the original thread there is pretty much a stinker move, IMO. Especially if she hasn't been re-instated yet.

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:10 pm

take a click down to the Ask Admin and vote!

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=36811
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:15 pm

By the way, seeing as the question was asked (and seconded) down in that Siberian gulag forum, I guess I will answer it here.

I have been in contact with Canadian-Watcher, and YES, she most certainly would like to be re-instated.

Just for whoever wants to know,.

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Also, just so there's a record of this here in the REAL forum, I wish to repost something I just posted in the Ask Admin gulag:

If we learned one thing from [the ridiculous original "we regret" thread], it's the obvious fact that the mods were bald-faced LYING about having any "regrets" about perma-banning Canadian Watcher.

Sanctimonious, hypocritical assholes.

But not all of them. Only MOST of them. So this isn't a personal attack, and therefore I am following the rules.

See how that works?

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Come now, my old pal, it's entirely possible to regret a decision yet know in your heart it was the right thing to do. Alternatively, their regret may be that the actions of Canadian_watcher forced them to do something they would rather have not.

You are being entirely uncharitable.

Firepit this shit, please.
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Where were you guys, her supposed friends, when she was being continually suspended for her behavior here? Did any of you advise her circumspection in this regard? Did any of you ever flag a post of hers to alert the mods that she needed to be calmed down a bit? You, none of you, saw this coming and acted as a friend should, a friend who wishes to see their friend remain a member of the board?

Answer me that. I did more to protect her as a participant here than any of you did. Hypocrites, indeed. More like co-dependents, perhaps.

Mods, do we need yet another ugly thread about our esteemed and apparently beloved former member Canadian_watcher? Really?
barracuda

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:06 pm

There has been more than enough thread gulaging going on in this place already. Let's not add to that bullshit.

How absolutely, utterly hilarious it is to me that you would literally use the phrase "Come Now Dear Boy" on me in this context, seeing as I have recently (elsewhere, mind you) expounded upon the rise of "Come Now Dear Boyism" among some of the more sinister elements of NeoReaction (aka Dark Enlightenment Reaction).

Not really all that relevant or connected, but still amusing to me, personally, on a purely rhetorical level.

YOPJ

PS - as for my codependence upon or with (not sure how that works) Canadian Watcher, until this debacle, I had NEVER had any personal dealings with her whatsoever. So that particular dog of yours won't hunt, Cuda. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Jerky

Postby Project Willow » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Advocates for reinstating C_W should consider that insulting the mods is probably not a productive tactic.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 pm

:P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Project Willow, I suspect you didn't catch the (admittedly subtle) joke embedded in my "insults"?

I shall explain.

You see, earlier on, advocates of perma-banning C_W were calling those of us who wished to see C_W re-instated "sycophants", among other derogatory terms.

Of course, this was not deemed OFFICIALLY offensive, because no single, individual C_W supporter had been identified in the attacker's post.

Now, in that light, do you see the point I was trying to make?

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Jerky wrote:PS - as for my codependence upon or with (not sure how that works) Canadian Watcher, until this debacle, I had NEVER had any personal dealings with her whatsoever. So that particular dog of yours won't hunt, Cuda. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Then take some fucking responsibility for your inaction towards her welfare when she was a member here. You did nothing to help her stay. Nothing - until she was banned at which point you took up sword and shield at the injustice of it all. A tin-plated Galahad.

Name me another poster here who had survived six suspensions to post again. And then tell me that if she returned, she'd somehow find a way to abide by the rules she never abided before. We both know she wouldn't.

You're wasting your time.

Jerky wrote:How absolutely, utterly hilarious it is to me that you would literally use the phrase "Come Now Dear Boy" on me in this context, seeing as I have recently (elsewhere, mind you) expounded upon the rise of "Come Now Dear Boyism" among some of the more sinister elements of NeoReaction (aka Dark Enlightenment Reaction).

Not really all that relevant or connected, but still amusing to me, personally, on a purely rhetorical level.

Jibberish.
barracuda

Postby barracuda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Firepit this shit.
barracuda

Postby wintler2 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 pm

jerkoff wrote:There has been more than enough thread gulaging going on in this place already. Let's not add to that bullshit.

'if a fool would persist in his folly, he will become wise'.
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:21 pm

I think it should go 70 pages Image
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Next

Return to General Discussion