Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Pennsylvania Police Chief: F*Ck All You Libtards Out The

Postby beeline » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 pm

LOL I just want some shotgun lessons.
beeline

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

Jesus, things are really getting out of control -- that DHS invasion sounds like it's coming any day now...

Via: http://articles.mcall.com/2013-08-07/ne ... how-videos

Gilberton police Chief Mark Kessler attends North Schuylkill School Board meeting without incident

It was Mark Kessler's first appearance since he was suspended from job for controversial YouTube videos.

August 07, 2013|By Jacob Seibel, Of The Morning Call

Embattled Gilberton police Chief Mark Kessler on Wednesday night attended his first meeting of the North Schuylkill Board of Education since his profanity-laced YouTube videos went viral and drew international media attention.

Kessler, a North Schuylkill board member, has been under fire for the videos about gun rights that he posted last month. Gilberton Borough Council suspended him without pay for 30 days last week for using the borough's guns in the video.

Board President Charles Hepler sent him a text message, Kessler said, saying, "For the love of God, please step down."

Throughout the entirety of the meeting, as a room of mostly reporters sat around with cameras and notepads waiting for Kessler to be discussed, no one addressed the elephant in the room.

Despite police presence and metal detectors at the entrance, it seemed like a normal meeting.

Two days before his suspension as police chief during his online radio program, "The Chief Kessler Show," Kessler took aim at his school board colleagues who issued a statement last month saying they didn't "condone" the videos.

"I know you're listening, you [expletive] fat [expletive]," he said, referring to Hepler. "You don't even have the [guts] to stand up for the Constitution. You send me [expletive] text messages. … Then, you throw me to the wolves, you condemn me?"

He says he never swore an oath to the school or to his badge.

"I took an oath to my country," he said. " … and this is what I get?"

At the meeting, though, Hepler and Kessler went about their business discussing facility services as if none of that had ever happened.

After the meeting, Superintendent Andrew D. Smarkanic said neither he nor board would comment on Kessler. He would also not confirm whether the executive session the board took regarding personnel issues had anything to do with Kessler or the conduct of those associated with the school district currently or in the future.

"Nothing concerned Kessler," Smarkanic said. "Guidelines are already established. There's nothing more."

"My stance on the Constitution has nothing to do with the school," Kessler said after the meeting. " ... We don't see eye-to-eye a lot, but at the end of the day, we all come together and do what's right for the children. I'm just trying to shine light on a much bigger issue."

Kessler's radio show comments came the same day the Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association issued a statement distancing itself from the chief.

In response to media inquiries, the association said that it supports the rights expressed in the Constitution, including the right to bear arms and of free expression. But Kessler's "inflammatory and profanity-laced videos on YouTube" don't reflect its values or the "vast majority of the leaders in our profession," the association said, pointing out that Kessler is not one of its members.

"We also believe that police officers, and especially police leaders, have an obligation to conduct and express themselves, both on and off duty, in a manner that reflects the professionalism, discipline, courtesy and civility that are part of the values of the law enforcement profession," the statement said.

Kessler has maintained he did nothing wrong by shooting videos on his own time. He said he used profanity to bring attention to his cause. The same day he was suspended, he posted another video showing him firing a submachine gun.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 pm

An Alternate Universe take on this: http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthrea ... 1&t=157004

This is the typical leftwing character assassination they are so famous for. Destroying people's careers, lives, families, etc.

Fuck 'em all.

Bring it, bitches, let's do it.
Let's get it over with for once and for all.
Enjoy your swim to Cuba. If you escape the rope.

Remember what I've been telling you all: Fight EVERYWHERE.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby beeline » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm

http://politicalblindspot.org/media-blackout-militia-is-holding-pennsylvania-town-hostage/

Fairly interesting comments at the article OP cites at akfiles.com.

Best ones so far:

Melanie Heilman - August 5th, 2013 at 8:38 am

First of all, you misinformed, overreacting imbecile, this story has very little, if any, truth to it. This is the reason that “no one is touching this.” I know because I was there. I was the one and only woman who was there with my “assault rifle” blocking the “doors of the public building” even though I was about 40 feet away standing in the grass. Media was all around asking questions and doing their standard reporting. The reason why they couldn’t make it bigger than it was is because Kessler did nothing wrong. He made a few videos. He spoke his mind. I do believe that we, as Americans, have the freedom of speech (1st Amendment, if you didn’t know). I also believe that we have the right to keep and bear arms (2nd Amendment). So without any physical “threats” (as you claim) to anyone, there is nothing anyone can do, not even the Pennsylvania State Police who were stationed about 2 blocks down the road on their horses. You even have the audacity to say that we were there to “intimidate public officials.” Well, as far as I’m concerned, when the mayor of Gilberton walks right by you and smiles in your face with the words “have a nice night,” you, sir, are completely out of your jurisdiction with this article. Get your facts straight before writing nonsensical garbage like this. There’s your reason no one is avidly dispersing your pathetic excuse for a story. If you weren’t there firsthand to see the “terror” we allegedly were instilling in the borough, then please keep your daft comments to yourself.

MBD - August 5th, 2013 at 11:34 am

What you have said seems to confirm this story. You only disagree on perception of the events described, not on the details. When the Police Chief is suspended and then his supporters show up – armed to the teeth – to coerce those who tried to remove him legally into backing down from this legal process of suspension then that is IN FACT terrorizing and taking over the town on his behalf and in collusion with him. Outside of your town where this might seem perfectly normal, this is insane. The man was unfit to be the Police Chief based on his videos which showed his lack of willingness to do his job in an impartial manner, and for that he was suspended. Then his local militia supporters took up arms to keep him in. That is EXACTLY what this article described. So thank you for your first hand confirmation.

Crystal - August 5th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Well I would tell you what I would do if some idiots were standing there with their AR15′s trying to intimidate me;
I would arm myself.
I would arm my family.
I would look straight at them and say f*ck you.
I fought for this country not so some dumb asses can try to intimidate the people that have A RIGHT to their safety. I hope they send in US armed forces and force you all to either head for the hills or act like grown *#cking adults. To show up at a meeting armed is to intimidate. PERIOD. I wouldn’t be afraid of some redneck broken down wanna be tough militia. I guess what I am trying to say is; You are in the wrong, your back woods police chief will be fired or killed by those you attempt to intimidate, and it won’t take people long to rise up against a dumb a@# militia trying to steal peoples rights. Good luck in life dumb a**es.
beeline

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Still eagerly awaiting photographs of this 100 man militia. Some compelling pics from the show of force:

And my personal favorite -- those two operatives to the left are looking exceptionally dangerous:

But the best part is the kid in the middle, standing by himself and trying really hard to pretend Heels isn't there.

Here's their previous show of force:

...so I'm guessing that most of the folks who showed up to support Kessler are fellow travellers rather than paid members of the Constitutional Whatever Club.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Police, Prosecutorial
and Judicial
Misconduct

http://truthinjustice.org/p-pmisconduct.htm
fruhmenschen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 pm

So is PA still under militia control, or have the libtards found something else to freak out about?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 am

Via: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/20/t ... o-quietly/

Town votes to fire libtard-hating Pennsylvania police chief, but he won’t go quietly

An eastern Pennsylvania police chief who’s become nationally notorious for his foul-mouthed tirades about liberals and guns will have one more chance to plead his case before he’s likely to be fired.

Town council members in Gilberton, Pa., voted 6-1 to terminate borough police chief Mark Kessler following a closed-door disciplinary hearing, reported The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News.

Kessler drew national attention and thousands of online viewers after posting pro-gun videos, in which he suggested “libtards” and Secretary of State John Kerry commit a variety of vulgar acts with themselves.

The embattled police chief, who also serves on the North Schuylkill school board, said outside the disciplinary hearing that he had nothing to apologize for, although he admitted that the council’s decision to terminate him wasn’t surprising.

His attorney said council members based their decision to fire Kessler on trumped-up and unrelated allegations, which he said were used to conceal their intention to fire him over the videos.

Kessler, who has been suspended without pay since July 31 after the videos were publicized, has a right to a public hearing on his termination, and he and his attorney said they intended to exercise that.

Gilberton officials declined to comment on the decision to fire Kessler, saying it was a personnel matter, but his attorney dismissed, point-by-point, a list of issues the town had cited as reasons to suspend the police chief.

Kessler was technically suspended over misuse of public property, after the borough claimed he refused to turn over attachments he’d donated to make his weapons fully automatic.

He was also accused of making derogatory statements about borough officials, although his attorney insisted those were in reference to online postings allegedly made by Kessler, and not a video in which the police chief fired his gun at two clown targets he called by two council members’ first names.

Borough officials also said Kessler improperly used a state-administered purchasing program to buy discounted tires for his personal vehicle and failed to submit required crime data.

Several members of Kessler’s “Constitution Security Force,” a pro-gun assemblage that’s been described by some as a private militia, openly carried assault weapons at the borough building, which also serves as the town’s sewage treatment plant.

“Mark has gotten railroaded,” said group member Bob Gardner, of Philadelphia, who carried a semi-automatic AK-47. “He was exercising his First Amendment rights by backing it up with his Second Amendment rights.”

A hearing on Kessler’s termination could happen by the end of the month, and it will be overseen by a newly appointed “independent” attorney.

Kessler and his attorney said they would appeal the termination though the courts.

The police chief is the town’s only full-time police officer, and he makes $33,000 per year as part of a contract that runs through December 2015.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby justdrew » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:58 am

could be true. could be he's just trying to rehabilitate his image.

nothing is true, everything is permitted*
* unless otherwise posted

‘Libtard’-hating ex-cop claims feds paid him to lure right-wing nutjobs with profane videos
A former Pennsylvania police chief claims he made a series of profane videos showing his rants against “libtards” as part of a government effort to identify anti-government extremists.

Mark Kessler, who was fired as police chief by the city of Gilberton over the videos, told Alan Colmes that he produced the videos with a federal government agency to draw out sovereign citizens and other “lone wolves” willing to commit violent acts.

“When I say groups, I’m talking about Second Amendment groups, patriot groups, alleged patriot groups, militia groups,” Kessler said.

He told Colmes, the former Fox News host, that he could not provide more details about the federal agency because some of the investigations remained open.

“I got to save a lot of lives,” Kessler said. “I’m happy to say that we took down several plotted attacks that didn’t go through, we took down a group in Georgia. We took down a group in Texas.”

He claimed his efforts helped investigators interrupt an alleged plot to bomb a federal building by the Georgia-based XXX Minutemen.

Three Floyd County men were arrested in February in connection with the alleged plot, which FBI agents said was revealed as agents monitored online conversations.

Kessler claimed the videos also helped authorities identify some “wanna-be terrorists” involved in the militia movement in Texas.

The former police chief, who claimed he signed a reality show deal with Relativity TV earlier this year, appeared in the videos firing off rounds from an AR-15 and angrily ranting against “libtard” politicians and promoting various conspiracy theories.

“Democrats are the most vile creatures in this country,” he said in one video. “They are vile. They are evil, evil, un-American. I don’t even want to call them people because that’s being too kind. They’re scum. You go against your country. They hate their country.”

Kessler also claimed earlier this year that he had formed his own militia group, 3 Percent Boots on the Ground, which he said had attracted thousands of members in chapters around the country.

He told Colmes he did not believe the statements he made in the videos, which he said the unspecified agency paid him to produce.

Kessler also said Gilbertson’s mayor and other city officials were unaware he was allegedly working for a federal agency.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby NeonLX » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 pm

That is just BIZARRE.

But what isn't, in these times?
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:54 pm

NeonLX » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 pm wrote:That is just BIZARRE.

But what isn't, in these times?

Amen, hell of a twist.

Definitely a Cass Sunstein job, in spirit if not in the flesh.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Wingers always get their cake. Don't take responsibility for shit yet are always ready to play ball when it comes to a strong rightist authority, military, violent gadgets, turn the other way with fraud, cult of personality, religion and on and on and on.

This character gets to have it both ways, whereas honest people would not. If you were trying to snare wingers in the interest of something above board, you wouldn't go about it this way -- I wouldn't think -- but I don't think like them (authority and violence fealty). So what do I know? I just love how wingers are so unprinicpled. They are the exact symptom of themselves. Fucking idiots.

Look at that idiot the preponderance of liberals were able to run out of town (Seattle) last month.

Just a taste if you're not up to speed:

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepoliti ... 25601101=0

Dishonest, phony, arrogant, greedy. . .

And yet they can get away with anything.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:41 pm

You think Kessler was working for "Wingers," though? What, to trap other "Wingers" ?

Pretty sure there's a Democrat wrapping up his second term in the White House right now.

Who do you think reached out to him? The ghost of J Edgar?

Edit: Why did the militia movement explode during the Clinton Administration? Was it an organic reaction? Or was Clinton using the FBI for political ends? My understanding of history leads me to strongly suspect the latter.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby 82_28 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 am

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:41 pm wrote:You think Kessler was working for "Wingers," though? What, to trap other "Wingers" ?

Pretty sure there's a Democrat wrapping up his second term in the White House right now.

Who do you think reached out to him? The ghost of J Edgar?

Edit: Why did the militia movement explode during the Clinton Administration? Was it an organic reaction? Or was Clinton using the FBI for political ends? My understanding of history leads me to strongly suspect the latter.

No. He is free to go either way. That's the beauty of siding with right wing causes in my view.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Ahhhhh, I see now. Totally misunderstood you.

Yes, his cooperation with Federal law enforcement will not hurt his image much, except in the rabidly psychotica militia circles who have surely marked his name down on quite a number of Ominous Lists.

Maybe. Interesting to contemplate whether Brandon Darby would be a Breitbart hero if he'd been working against the Bundy Ranch movement, you know?
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion