MK Satellite

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

MK Satellite

Postby elfismiles » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 am

I know there are a ton of threads here on Gang-Stalking / Targeted-Individuals / Mind-Kontrol etc.

Was just made aware of another Texas based writer on the subject who apparently just appeared on CtCam recently.

Well, checking just now it apears Dr. John Hall has appeared repeatedly on CtC:

Dr. John Hall
Websites: www.satweapons.com
Books: A New Breed Satellite Terrorism
Biography: Dr. John Hall is a medical doctor in San Antonio, Texas and the author of A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America. He is a board certified diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology and a member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine. He is also an active member of the Mind Science Foundation dedicated to the study of human consciousness. He sits on the medical committee of the human rights organization, Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance.

Past Shows:
Electronic Harassment/ UFO Oddities
Monday August 26, 2013
In the first half of the program, Dr. John Hall discussed his work with thousands of victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control. In the latter half, UFO researcher, lecturer and broadcaster, Philip Mantle provided an update on his work researching fringe facets of the UFO phenomenon, including Unidentified Submerged Objects (USOs), alien abductions, and close encounter cases. ... More »
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/08/26

Host: George Noory
Electronic Harassment / Paranormal Techniques
Wednesday March 2, 2011
In the first half of the show, Dr. John Hall talked about his work with victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control and how this CIA/NSA technology is being used to track and intimidate people. In the latter half, author and investigator Joshua P. Warren discussed his new book, Poor Man's Paranormal, a manual on how to use household items to document such phenomena as ghosts and UFOs. ... More »
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/03/02

Electronic Harassment
Monday February 8, 2010
Practicing physician Dr. John Hall discussed his work with thousands of victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control and how CIA/NSA technology is being used to track, intimidate, and even read the thoughts of people. Last hour guest, Douglas Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network talked about a possible threat related to Iran's surprise "punch" promised for later this week. ... More »
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/02/08

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/hall-dr-john/43636

A New Breed-Satellite Terrorism
By John Hall

A threat is stalking us and we don’t even know it. In this true story about satellite surveillance, Dr. John Hall tells what happens when Big Brother goes too far.

A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America is based on real events and what the author calls a new form of terrorism. Dr. Hall has treated numerous patients who have complained about voices in their heads, which ultimately drive them to psychosis. He tells of his relationship with Mallory, an attractive young woman with a bright future. Upon beginning a new profession, Mallory begins experiencing unexplainable events, including mind control, surveillance, stalking and rape.

What happened to Mallory? The author believes satellite surveillance and tracking systems are a new way for criminals to take over our finances and our minds. He asks who these people are who are trying to control the way we think, act and feel.

About the Author

Dr. John Hall practices anesthesia and pain management medicine in San Antonio, Texas. He has published numerous articles in professional journals and is currently working on a second book detailing the safeguards against satellite surveillance. Dr. Hall says, “Criminals are accessing the government’s most powerful surveillance tool to commit near perfect crimes. In the book I cover the basics of satellite imaging and weaponry and the affects it has had on its innocent victims.”

http://www.strategicbookpublishing.com/ ... orism.html

Also, was sent this MSM news video from a year ago with the news of this San Antonio researcher though the video does not mention or involve him though it does mention Derrick Robinson who is cited repeatedly across RI:
search.php?keywords=derrick+robinson

Electronic Harassment: Voices in My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wog6Q0cte0k

Electronic Harassment: Voices in My Mind
By Angela Monroe

CREATED Nov. 12, 2012
More Sharing ServicesShare EmailPrint
Hundreds of people in the valley say they are hearing voices in their heads, and those voices are being transmitted by microwave or other methods. Several viewers asked us to investigate what they call "electronic harassment." Video by kmir6.com

video Hundreds of people in the valley say they are hearing voices in their heads, and those voices are being transmitted by microwave or other methods. Several viewers asked us to investigate what they call "electronic harassment." Video by kmir6.com
Hundreds of people in the valley say they are hearing voices in their heads, and those voices are being transmitted by microwave or other methods.
Several viewers asked us to investigate what they call "electronic harassment."

Electronic harassment, synthetic telepathy and voice to skull technology: chances are you haven't heard of these terms.
But after searching the internet, we found dozens of websites dedicated to the phenomenon and several valley residents who say they're victims.
"How much more can you invade me, than to go into my brain," said Cathedral City resident, Randall Ringger.
"It sounds like somebody else is reading the book, except it's thoughts," said Twentynine Palms resident, Kevin Bond.
"We're not having a group hallucination, this is actually something that is happening," said Palm Springs resident, Bob Stansfield.
These men all live in the area -- didn't know each other before the voices started -- and say someone is playing mind games with them.
"Mostly its a lot of derogatory comments about whatever you're thinking about," said Stansfield.
"Only time I had a whole sentence, he said this is not about you. Which just frosted me, if it's not about me, what the hell am I going through all of this for?" said Ringger.
Kevin Bond, author of the Electronic Harassment Parent Coalition of Palm Springs, says he used to have a normal life.
"I was living in the San Diego area, I was clerking for a federal judge, and I noticed that I was being followed by a whole bunch of people."
According to the websites, what Bond is describing is called "gang stalking."
He moved to Palm Springs to escape.
"I started hearing as you'll hear, hearing voices and what they'll call voice to skull or microwave hearing," said Bond.
Bob Stansfield says his experience was similar and started a decade ago.
"They were active and following me around here and I started hearing the voices a little bit after the vehicular stalking," said Stansfield.
Randall Ringger says the voices started when he was undergoing chemotherapy.
"The first thing that was said was Randall Ringger, and I sat up straight and I went to the bathroom, and I looked in the mirror, looked myself in the eyes and said did that really happen."
Bond says he's found more than 300 victims locally and is tracking others across the state through billboards.
In Johnson Valley, a freedom house just opened to help people who believe they are being targeted.
"To many of you who find yourselves the object of covert harassment, that there is hope, and that you are not alone and that we are striving to file legislation and we are working towards freedom for all."
Derrick Robinson leads a national group called Freedom from Covert Harassment & Surveillance. He says he knows who is playing mind games.
"Rogue government officials that are sponsoring this, also corrupt business officials, and private citizens," said Robinson.
And he also told us how.
"Most of it is delivered by microwave and I believe it is satellite delivered, whether someone is on a remote location or using a laptop or next door using the desktop," said Robinson.
Bond says neurotransmitter chips that run off body electricity have been inserted into some people.
"And they assign cell phone numbers to them, the cell phone numbers are then run through a computer, and a computer translates your thoughts. This technology has been available to the military for 60 years," said Bond.
We sat down with local psychiatrist, Dr. Alan Drucker to get his professional opinion.
"There's no scientific evidence, there's no objective evidence to show that what they believe to be happening is factually true," said Dr. Drucker.
So what does the doctor believe is behind these voices?
"Information I found on many of these websites really confirms or is consistent with what I see in delusional disorders," said Dr. Drucker.
But these men disagree.
"I've been to a psychiatrist and they gave me anti-schizophrenia medication and it did absolutely nothing whatsoever," said Stansfield.
However, Dr. Drucker says delusional disorder has no real medical treatment, and is believed to start because of disrupted dopamine pathways in the brain.
"These pathways then start to fire or get triggered in the absence of actual stimulation of a person actually speaking or the radio being on, etc," said Dr. Drucker.
Dr. Drucker says dopamine can be disrupted for a variety or reasons, a genetic predisposition, illicit drugs and even chemotherapy.
These men have their own theories why they're being harassed.
"I think I was targeted because I am gay," said Stansfield.
"I reported people, someone for selling, I thought they were selling drugs and they were," said Ringger.
"Nationwide this crime is committed 60% percent white women ages from 30 to 38. But in Palm Springs it is almost 98% gay men," said Bond.
Dr. Drucker said, "It does tend to occur more in populations of individuals who are marginalized or in some ways stigmatized in society."
But these men disagree, and say police and the psychiatric community need to take them seriously.
"I'll tell you when I worked for the government I heard a lot of people coming in saying I'm hearing voices through my tooth, now I look back and I think are they like I am now and I just didn't pay attention," said Bond.
For them, the voices are a waking nightmare.
Kevin Bond says they are working on a book project about electronic harassment and pitching the idea to Dreamworks.

http://www.kmir6.com/news/toprotator/179055911.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: MK Satellite

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 am

I've been in talks for years with two Vermont-based subjects. I remain quite agnostic on the veracity of their explanations, but I am compelled by the consistency of their stories, even more so by the fact that, so far as my dumb ass knows, the two don't know each other and haven't had a chance to compare & corroborate details they have in common.

The abuse of covert power comes as no surprise, with apologies to Holzer.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:55 am

California school district begins monitoring all students’ social media activity
The 'eavesdropping' program was started after a 15-year-old student at Crescenta Valley High School committed suicide.

Students in Southern California may have a few more social media followers than they realize.

The Glendale Unified School District will spend $40,000 in the coming year to monitor its students’ activity on sites like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

The intent of the “eavesdropping” program, which started at a single school last year, but will now be expanded to all of the district’s middle and high schools, is to prevent bullying and potential suicides, District Superintendent Dr. Richard Sheehan told NBC 4.

RELATED: BOYFRIEND TRACKER APP RAISES CONTROVERSY IN BRAZIL

“With modern technology, unfortunately we have to try and stay a step ahead of the kids,” Sheehan said. “We’re not trying to hide anything, because the whole point of this is student safety.”

The district adopted the program last year after a 15-year-old student jumped from the roof of Crescenta Valley High School, and Sheehan said that he believes it has already by alerting staff members of the need to intervene in the lives of troubled kids.
The Glendale Unified School Board has hired the Hermosa Beach company Geo Listening to monitor students’ public posts on websites like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
geolistening.com
The Glendale Unified School Board has hired the Hermosa Beach company Geo Listening to monitor students’ public posts on websites like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Rather than use principals and administrators to scour through the mountains of data most adolescents share on social media sites, the school district has handed over the job to Geo Listening.

RELATED: TEENS AVOID APPS THAT TRACK INFORMATION

The Hermosa Beach company describes its mission as providing “more timely and relevant information to school administrators so that they can better intervene in the lives of children, and ultimately provide these kids with a more optimal chance to become productive citizens with positive peer connections.”

Not surprisingly, some students aren’t crazy at the idea of a company being hired to monitor every utterance and photo they post to the Internet.

“I think it’s a bad idea because everybody deserves their privacy,” Crescenta Valley High School student Matilda Sinany told NBC 4.

Other students are already devising ways to avoid being watched at all times.

“If you think it’s a problem, just put your posts private so no one else can see them besides your friends,” student Michael Aguiar said.

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Project Willow » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Here is a section from an article by Ellen Lacter addressing the overlap between RA/MC and TI symptoms.

http://endritualabuse.org/healing/ritual-abuse-and-torture-based-mind-control-reducing-and-preventing-re-contact-with-abusers/

3. Fear of Electromagnetic Surveillance and Harassment

Many victims of sophisticated abuse who initially believed that their abusers surgically placed microchips in their brains eventually recall that these were pseudo-surgeries, with abusers wearing surgical scrubs, a tray of surgical supplies, a superficial cut, and sometimes a superficial scar.

I have asked neuroscientists about the feasibility of an implanted electronic device interfacing with the brain to decipher a person’s thoughts or to transmit thoughts. They have explained that, although it is possible for an implanted electronic device to interface with the brain in a localized area, such as electrically stimulating areas of the brain damaged by a stroke to amplify neural action potentials, it is not possible for any device to decipher a person’s thoughts or to transmit specific thoughts. The mental functions involved in thought are too neurologically-widespread, and involve too many complex chemical, biological and electrical brain mechanisms, for an implanted electronic device to possibly decipher or control. It is conceivable that a small radio receiver could be implanted in or near the ear that could receive audible verbal commands, but these would be received through the sense of hearing, not directly by the brain. But abusers can easily convince frightened children that they can read their minds and control their thoughts with electronic devices, especially when they use tricks, hypnosis, and hallucinogenic drugs, to “seal the deal”, and these programmed child self-states often influence the victim as a whole to feel watched, monitored, and to believe that theirs mind are being read.

Some survivors report that computer microchips were placed in their bodies to allow their abusers to identify them with a scanner. This technology has been available to identify lost pets for many decades. However, this technology serves no function at a distance. And, in many, if not most, cases, placement of identification chips is likely an abuser deception to intimidate victims.

Some survivors believe that they have been implanted with global positioning system (GPS) signaling devices that constantly alert their abusers of their whereabouts. From what I have read about use of such systems in tracking animals and criminals, the signaling device requires a power source, such as a battery or solar energy, to transmit a signal. This raises questions about how long such a device could potentially work if implanted in the body or brain. However, I understand that there may be advances in this technology that may not be public.

I am not a physicist and do not have enough knowledge to parse out true from false information about this and other technologies alleged to be used to track, harass, or harm people. However, there is ample evidence for many kinds of non-lethal technological weaponry, and for intelligence agencies experimenting with these on unwitting victims, as far back as the CIA using radiation and psychoactive drugs on unwitting victims in the MKULTRA program. See: Project MKULTRA, the CIA’s Program of Research into Behavioral Modification. Joint Hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources, United State Senate, Ninety-Fifth Congress, First Session. (1977). U.S. Government Printing Office (copy hosted at the New York Times website). Retrieved March 24, 2011, from: http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nat ... KULTRA.pdf.

On the other hand, much information on the internet on these technologies clearly overstates the implications of the research being cited and is filled with logical flaws. Some of this poorly-reasoned information is likely driven by genuine fear in trauma victims and survivors. However, some of this information may be deliberate fear-mongering. It is conceivable that ritual and mind control abusers have posted disinformation on the internet about these technologies to terrorize their victims, to try to make them believe that they are in constant danger and under constant surveillance, and even to distract them from being able to recall their ritual abuse or mind control abuse and from discovering their dissociated identities.

Survivors of organized abuse who believe, or fear, that they may be being victimized by technological surveillance and non-lethal weapons should work to prevent their fears from snowballing out of control in over-generalized fear. They should do the internal work of looking at the possibility that other dissociated trauma, such as early child abuse, ritual abuse, or torture-based mind control, may hold the roots of their fears. And they should attempt to conduct a reasoned, vs. fear-driven, investigation of what kinds of applications of technological harassment are feasible and which are impossible, of what is science, and what may be disinformation. Even though the study of non-lethal weaponry is very complex, and even though intelligence agencies likely have knowledge not available to the public, it is important that individuals not ascribe omniscience (unlimited knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), or omnipresence (being everywhere at once) to these agencies.

Note: It is critical that both survivors and professionals working with survivors (therapists, clergy, etc.), tolerate conflicting views on matters of non-lethal weaponry and harassment. Professional helpers should not dismiss survivor claims offhandedly, should be humble in acknowledging their lack of expertise in such matters, and should maintain a stance of running multiple hypotheses at once, pro and con, to continue to critically evaluate such claims. Likewise, survivors who believe they are being controlled by microchips or targeted by non-lethal weaponry must not reflexively dismiss professionals who seek to critically evaluate the feasibility of such claims, but should understand that these professionals do not want survivors to suffer from unnecessary or over-generalized fear. In my work as a psychologist, clients have both viewed me as insensitive when I did not immediately believe their claims of non-lethal weaponry or implanted microchips, and have viewed me as gullible when I did not express uncertainty about such claims.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am

Alex Jones Satellite Harassment/Terrorism With John Hall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7Gdx70sF4

Published on Sep 20, 2013
Alex welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist and author of A New Breed Satellite Terrorism to discuss the FACTS of the possibilities of Government Mind Control and Satellite Harassment/Terrorism. http://www.satweapons.com/

ELF Technology and Microwave Based Mind Control with Dr John Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piHm1ogAEE8

Published on Sep 25, 2013
David Knight welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist and author of "Satellite Terrorism" to discuss the facts of the possibilities of Government mind control and Satellite harassment.
http://www.satweapons.com/

Stalked in San Antonio TX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wetCL4i50E

See also:
http://www.icaact.org/members-icaact-dr-john-hall.html
http://www.amazon.com/A-New-Breed-Satel ... 1606939440
http://www.drjohnrhall.com
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +john+hall
http://www.newbreedmovie.com
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to General Discussion