Study: Everyone loves feminists and environmentalists!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Study: Everyone loves feminists and environmentalists!

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:12 am

I read Camille Paglia while staying at the San Francisco Zen Center in Haight Ashbury in the summer of 1992. The late Suzuki Roshi's SFZC was a palace compared to Sasaki Roshi's center in Los Angeles where I used to practice Zen, but most of its energy then was going into running an AIDS hospice in an area that seemed like a ghost town. I wandered around reading Paglia in a neighbourhood that had been gentrified years earlier and seemed like an abandoned Disneyland set. Men pushed their lovers in wheelchairs on empty sidewalks and there were torn posters on the lampposts for an AiDS walk months before. A lone cowboy stood nursing a beer in a deserted bar. There was a restaurant done up as a Mexican cemetery with skulls and votive candles where I had lunch and read Paglia who seemed to fit right into that landscape.

I didn't read Dworkin because I was acquainted with women who devoured her work at a time when i needed to find my way in life i.e. early twenties. I saw they were making their choice out of some trauma background they couldn’t articulate any other way than by grabbing a book that, to them, explained everything. I remember some of these women and their sadness and resignation. I couldn't embrace " Woman Hating " as the ultimate truth although I wasn't oblivious to the argument. Still to define your young life in terms of all the ways men hate you, seemed a wee bit self-fulfilling and dangerous.

No one has picked up on the "Jewish Satanic cult upbringing" that could explain Dworkin's rage, confidence, fragility and poor health.
Last edited by lunarmoth on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:09 am

Is there any good evidence in support of Andrea Dworkin having been raised in a "Jewish Satanic cult"?
American Dream

Postby Luther Blissett » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:26 am

Yeah I wasn't sure what that meant.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:37 am

@ AD: I don't remember when I arrived at that hypothesis. I think I read something that caused me to suspect it, e.g. some biographical detail about Dworkin's upbringing. At the time I know I was staying with a friend - and MKULTRA survivor who claimed Dworkin as her personal saviour. And who believes patriarchy must be razed to the ground before women can live in it safely. And yet (of course) the friend is comfortably off and the puppet/victim of powerful emotions, totally denied. Dworkin speaks for her in the Absolutes she craves, like the psych drugs she's addicted to that aren't helping.

Most feminist leaders I've met over the year successfully combine privilege with extreme outrage. But the elite can be extremely cruel to their children, so factor that into the personality structure of many high-profile speakers and wtiters: they can express a lot of unconscious sadism, or take it for granted. So in fact one of their public functions is to propagate secret sadism. You are not going to find that documented anywhere: you have to get it some other way. Like reading between the lines. Or comparing background information and seeing recurring patterns. Patterns of affinity. Patterns of idol-worship.

My friend, the Dworkin-ite, began her life as an adopted child of the military. She has flashbacks to being kept in a cage as an infant on a military base in Ontario or upstate New York - possibly in experiments connected to Cornell. She grew up to be shy, studious and dysfunctional. She was raped more than once in university. She joined the feminist movement while at teachers college, and later on was being groomed to write curriculum for Ontario schools despite her many emotional disorders and frequent breakdowns.

This, and many similar stories, suggest that tortured MK babies were ferried through life to become vectors of the torture programming developed in the UK by people like Dr. William Sergeant. And that nobody becomes a leader of her/his generation without being carefully vetted.

Dworkin had to be fulfiling someone's agenda, not just her own
Last edited by lunarmoth on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:48 am

When I grow up I want to have two fists like Jesus and an exploding heart like
Be careful what you wish for.
Remember those buttons?[url][/https://www.pinterest.com/pin/369013763196065860/url]
Last edited by lunarmoth on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby American Dream » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 pm

That's a very big leap- from acknowledging the claim that Dworkin is somehow "dirty" is your hypothesis, to asserting that Dworkin "had to be fulfiling someone's agenda".

Also, where did the claim about the Jewish Satanic cult come from?
American Dream

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Yes, it's a leap -- if you don't leap, you'll plod along and acquired ideas + ideology will always be your guide.
I explained above how I arrived at this hypothesis -- not "claim" -- above. By listening to people, reading about their lives, and comparing stories to find common threads and influences. The programming begins in childhood, and involves trauma which creates amnesia. Therefore, programmed actors do not realize why their plans and projects succeed as long as they further the bigger agenda. In this case: radical feminism as a divisive movement to destroy the foundation of western culture: the family.

Jewish secret societies are as much a reality as any other kind. And secret societies set many agendas, groom many puppets, and use different kinds of violence to make sure all this remains secret. But the cat is out of the bag.

I know this needs further research and elaboration, and I don't have much time. One trick I have learned: think like a cop. Cops don't study the Bigger Picture or debate theory to solve a murder. They go to the scene of the crime and interview witnesses and victims and suspects, gathering concrete data to demonstrate causality.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby American Dream » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm

I'm aware of a bunch of destructive cults, but I'm not recalling any bonafide Jewish Satanic ones right now.
American Dream

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 pm

[obnoxious tongue-in-cheek].

Wait: Satan is Jewish? Or is this another Satan specifically for the Jewish religion? I don't recall a reference to a "Satan" in the 'old testament'...

Is this similar to the "Jews for Jesus" angle? Only the Jews who are for Jesus can believe in a Jewish Satan, amirite?

A Jewish Satan! This is good stuff. Comedy gold.

[/obnoxious tongue-in-cheek].
Belligerent Savant

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:42 pm

You know lunarmoth, one thing I've come to believe is that "Satanism" (as in Satanic panic) as an idea, muddies the waters when talking about actual destructive cults that practice organized abuse and mind control - even if these do literally worship Satan.

Of course destructive cults exist within Jewish society just as they do elsewhere (see the posts of hava1 on this board). I'm not sure how much the question of them being distinctly "Jewish" as opposed to being part of a larger shadowy world is verifiable or even particularly meaningful.

Obviously there are heretical or divergent forms of Judaism that closely correspond to tantric practices, just as esoteric or extreme Christianity figures prevalently in accounts of Satanism. But I don't think tantric practices necessarily correspond with organized abuse, etc.

My question: what is the tantra of secularism?
Last edited by tapitsbo on Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tapitsbo

Postby zangtang » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:02 pm

couldn't resist!
Jewish satanic cult you say?
- so the 1st 2 are henry makow, & the 3rd is from Rense - i believe thats going to make it a tough sell to the 'rigorous' end of the market,
but as my chum Bill used to say, 'hey that's a big market'......

intriguing tho, is the suggestion that Judaism itself is the satanic cult. Ooh-ee-ooh,
- i wouldn't touch that with a bargepole!
zangtang

Postby guruilla » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Oh dear, look what's become of Jack's thread now! :starz:

I think "satan" is a Hebrew word, actually, meaning accuser. But don't take my word for it.

Judaism
Hebrew Bible
The original Hebrew term satan is a noun from a verb meaning primarily "to obstruct, oppose", as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[6] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as "the accuser" or "the adversary". The definite article ha- (English: "the") is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus, this being would be referred to as "the satan".[7]

It seems to derive from Egyptian deity Shaitan, and there's some compelling evidence by Ralph Elllis (I thought it was at the time I heard it anyway) that the Patriarchs of the Bible were those Egyptian Pharoahs who lost the civil war between North (Horus) and South (Set), hence "Set-inists." Fun times.

It's all about the Sun, innit.

I would also like to second tapitsbo's attempt to restore sanity: satanism like all the other ideologies is probably just a tool for groups and individuals to pursue their goals by donning whatever symbolic cloaks suit the occasion.

I'm not sure what the original point was, about Dworkin, whom I know nothing at all about.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Why does the second of your etymologies remind me of Lord Balto :evilgrin
tapitsbo

Postby guruilla » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:29 pm

‘Secret’ Cambridge University drinking society that ‘glorifies rape’ under investigation

https://www.rt.com/uk/325652-cambridge- ... stigation/
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Etymology is the last resort of the frightened.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion