Stories that should come from The Onion but don't

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Stories that should come from The Onion but don't

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:44 am

Wow. and you couldn't choose a better source for this factual story, 0_0?
So, here's some story comments that should come from The Onion but don't. BTW, this is ALL the comments as of this posting.

James Willy • 16 hours ago • edited

At least one of these pieces a shyt is dead. What a waste of tax money paying for these idiots. Hope the other guy is permantly disabled now. Too bad we have to pay tax for that scumbag now to stay alive.

Share ›

ke4ram • 13 hours ago

Well,,, at least the medical 'heros' now have something to do.... rather than sitting around in empty hospitals.

Share ›

Sunny Cloud • 12 hours ago • edited

Very good! Need more!
Every day one plain filled by reptilian servants should crash!
God knows what He is doing!

Share ›

richard kingston • 10 hours ago

snowbirds crash all the time, its nothing new. they are supposed to show off how great Canada is and not a US owned and dominated nation it really is.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Thu May 21, 2020 2:59 am

^^^ wow. Thoughtful and literate readership there.
"Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous."
Elvis

Postby 0_0 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:28 am

Yes, obviously the real crazy story here is some comments on the internet somewhere, and not a military jet "celebrating healthcare workers" crashing into a home, thanks for staying alert guys! i humbly stand corrected and bow my head in shame.
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby JackRiddler » Thu May 21, 2020 9:58 am

Here is my own comment on the same story (on the site that shall not be named) about the dumb militarist jet spectacle resulting in a predictable crash.

May 17 at 6:58 PM ·
Is anyone surprised? This has happened many times. It could have happened in New York City last month. Hundreds of civilians have died in such accidents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/cana ... e-n1208961

Should I be accepting NBC and its corporate media like as a fact of life?

Using NBC as a source avoids liberals who would do the thing where they ignore the story and attack the publication that published it. (On RI, of course, it may provoke non-liberals who do the thing where they ignore the story and attack the publication that published it.)

Regarding Anti-Empire, I certainly wouldn't be happy about any source that thinks the headline for this predictable outcome from the deadly spectacle of militarist insanity should be "Peak Government." That's clearly a different, Breitbart-style agenda.

I guess my choice of which story to cite would have been settled by looking at "Anti-Empire's" own choice, which comes at the end:

Source: NBC News

Anyway, I can't say the libertarian-inflected faux-anarch bizarroland right-wing anti-imperialism (I certainly support the last) at "Anti-Empire" is, um, unseen at RI. Or that I've been 100% immune to it in the past. Let those of us without sin...

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 0_0 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:45 am

Can the coronavirus be spread through farts?
Two Australian doctors are weighing in about the spread of the coronavirus “down under” — whether it can be spread through farts, that is.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/can-the-c ... ugh-farts/
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Previous

Return to General Discussion