P.I.E. and Magpie docs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: P.I.E. and Magpie docs

Postby semper occultus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 am

...well that's a start.......I'd probably conflate BBC / entertainment industry - otherwise we'll be here all day ! )

and ofcourse......Legal profession....

....that one maybe the biggest mother-lode ( think Nicholas Fairbairn, Brittan, even Miranda Blair ffs ) ...

..need to venn the over-lap with the political scum-bags - all the ex-legals going into politics - this was basically * the * route up the greasy political pole before all these SPAD's & policy wonks began to take over...

...who are we thinking re Banking ? the crystal methodist ? ( OK another overlap there - fascinating to know if there's deep dirt on the Co-Op & who got him appointed - compromised up to the kneck & lacking any knowledge of the industry....just the man for us ! :shrug:
Last edited by semper occultus on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby smoking since 1879 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 am

you missed one:

The Israel Lobby

seems the Fire Brigade is our only hope - lobby a fireman today
"Now that the assertive, the self-aggrandising, the arrogant and the self-opinionated have allowed their obnoxious foolishness to beggar us all I see no reason in listening to their drivelling nonsense any more." Stanilic
smoking since 1879

Postby zangtang » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:08 am

by the legal profession - i take it we're including the whole of....'The Judiciary'

- which, over & above the Police, (from on high) seems to be where the protection is effected.
zangtang

Postby semper occultus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 am

.....quite so .....the legal "freemasonry" © where the supposed division of powers between the judiciary & the executive is rendered entirely nonsensical....
semper occultus

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:26 am

Some of the areas that seem to be less directly prominent than I had imagined...

The Armed Forces
The Emergency Services
Traditional Corporate (non-Banking) Business
Searcher08

Postby semper occultus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 am

...teaching profession...educational establishment

Chalres Napier / Tom O'Carrol

and the Scouting for Boys crew was another one of myth & legend
semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:40 am

semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 pm

In his statement, Henning includes a series of staggering quotes from Leicestershire detectives who talked to him about Janner and child sex abuse in the run-up to the Beck trial. Janner was a backbench MP in Leicester from 1970 to 1997.

“We (police) have known about Janner and young boys for ages,” reports Henning in the statement. He said that officers told him that he “must be the only person in Leicester” who did not know, and that Scotland Yard had “a file on him for abusing kids in Notting Hill”.

They also said, according to Henning’s statement, that Janner and the then chief constable, the late Michael Hirst, were “close personal friends”. In other documents, Henning said that Janner and Hirst were fellow freemasons.

“Strings are being pulled up above,” Henning quoted officers as saying. Police officers “repeatedly” told him: “Greville Janner will be covered up.”

Detectives had a detailed statement from one boy on how Janner sexually abused him, along with a host of supporting evidence.

They also believed that Janner “had buggered at least two other children” who were in care, wrote Henning.

The boy’s evidence and a few sentences from Henning’s statement have previously been reported.

But Exaro has obtained Henning’s entire statement, and today publishes more than 4,000 words of explosive extracts.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5596/ ... ord-janner
semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:09 pm

NEW CACHE OF ABUSE FILES FOUND - THANKS TO THE MOS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... othel.html

A new cache of classified Government files on historic child abuse has been brought to light thanks to The Mail on Sunday.

A request by this newspaper forced the Home Office to trawl archives for correspondence that had been overlooked during previous searches for evidence of VIP paedophiles and alleged cover-ups at the highest level of government.

It led to the discovery of 21 previously buried documents covering topics such as ‘children being lured away from their parents’, ‘an anonymous MI5 officer convicted of sex offences’, ‘satanism’ and ‘access of police surgeons to alleged victims’.

A separate search of uncatalogued Cabinet Office records uncovered a shock letter showing an MI5 chief and top civil servant discussing the political damage caused by a Tory MP’s ‘penchant for small boys’.
Earlier this year, this newspaper revealed how the Cabinet Office repeatedly blocked the release of documents that proved Margaret Thatcher was told former Liberal MP Cyril Smith was a paedophile.

The revelations will fuel suspicions of a potential cover-up.

Jeremy Oppenheim, director of safeguarding at the Home Office, said in a letter to the independent reviewers of the material: ‘Following correspondence from [then Lib Dem MP] John Hemming and a subsequent enquiry from The Mail on Sunday, we have conducted some additional searches that were the subject of these enquiries.
‘These searches identified some unregistered Home Office papers held at the National Archives.’
semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 71774.html

Detectives working on Scotland Yard’s Establishment sex abuse inquiry have investigated an alleged nine-strong gang of paedophiles that included former heads of MI5, MI6, and the late ex-Prime Minister Edward Heath, Harvey Proctor claimed.

After months of police refusing to name key figures involved in the inquiry, the public statement by the former Conservative MP has ended the anonymity for potential suspects, some of whom are dead.

It has also opened him up to accusations of hypocrisy after complaining about the drip-drip of negative publicity against him following the search of his home in March.

The former Conservative MP said that detectives asked him about eight alleged co-conspirators including senior members of the military and government.

Mr Proctor said that he had revealed the identities of the other eight men in a “spirit of openness”. He said the names had been raised during two interviews based on allegations made by the complainant known as Nick.

As well as naming Sir Edward, the former Labour MP Lord Janner, and Leon Brittan – all of whom have already been the subject of media speculation – Mr Proctor also named other high-ranking figures, not all of whom had been previously identified as part of the Operation Midland inquiry. One, Lord Bramall, the UK’s former highest-ranking soldier, was interviewed under caution by police officers in April. His home was searched but he strenuously denied anything to do with child sex allegations.

Mr Proctor also named Maurice Oldfield, who died in 1981, who was the seventh head of the secret intelligence service, MI6. He named the late Sir Michael Hanley, the Director-General from 1972 to 1976. He also named two other men – one a retired general – and an eighth man whom Mr Proctor said he did not know. He said he did not contact any of the men, or their relatives, before going public with their names.

“I did not move in such circles,” said Mr Proctor at a news conference. “As an ex-secondary modern school boy from Yorkshire, I was not part of the Establishment. I had no interest in being part of it. I cannot believe that these other eight people conspired to do these monstrous things. I certainly did not.”

Mr Proctor did not detail the alleged roles of other men in the abuse other than the claim that Heath stopped him from castrating “Nick” during alleged child sex abuse at a large town house in London.

Former Tory MP Harvey Proctor leaves a London court in 1987 after admitting four charges of gross indecency (PA)

Nick has complained that he was subjected to systematic and serious sexual abuse from 1975 to 1984. Nick has also claimed that Harvey Proctor was directly involved in two murders, the MP said. The first was alleged to be in 1980 when a boy aged about 12 was stripped, tied to a table and raped before being stabbed with a kitchen knife over a period of 40 minutes. Mr Proctor was then accused of strangling him.

In a second alleged murder a year or two later, Nick was among four boys taken to a central London address. A group of men, including Mr Proctor, is alleged to have told them that one of the boys would die that night and they would have to choose which one. When they could not, the boys were raped and one beaten and kicked to death, according to the allegations related by Mr Proctor.

The MP denies all wrongdoing, including any involvement in the alleged murders.

In quotes: 'An abuse of power'

“Edward Heath despised me… I despised him too… Now I am accused of doing dreadful things in his London house; a house to which I was never invited and to which Heath would never have invited me.”

“What do I think should happen now? Either I should be arrested, charged and prosecuted for murder... or ‘Nick’ should be stripped of his anonymity and prosecuted for wasting police time and money and making the most foul of false allegations.”

“Anonymity is given to anyone prepared to make untruthful accusations of child sexual abuse whilst the accused are routinely fingered publicly without any credible evidence first being found. This is not justice. It is an abuse of power.”
Last edited by semper occultus on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
semper occultus

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 pm

That was a very unfortunate choice of words by Proctor in the last paragraph of that article.
Searcher08

Postby blankly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:45 am

re
"Couple of things really leapt out of that.
First, an investigation into Satanic Ritual Abuse by the ....
London School of Economics???"

Searcher 08, Virginia Bottomley appointed Jean La Fontaine to prove that what was happening wasn't. (Short version)
This 'proof' that there was no 'satanic' abuse relied on, if my memory serves me correctly, the usual debunking of testimony together with a neatly exclusive definition of 'satanic'. As La Fontaine had such a good pedigree this was enthusiastically taken up by many who ought to have known better as a comforting palliative to the nasty truths which were leaking out. The satirical mag Private Eye for example set about some with a good track record in social services and victim support. Many others jumped on the debunking bandwagon, including members of this forum.
blankly

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:04 pm

semper occultus wrote:Detectives working on Scotland Yard’s Establishment sex abuse inquiry have investigated an alleged nine-strong gang of paedophiles that included former heads of MI5, MI6, and the late ex-Prime Minister Edward Heath, Harvey Proctor claimed.

Damn. Thanks for the continued updates on this, I've been following along with all of it.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby blankly » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:59 am

Sidetracking for a moment.
The guys who tinker with mouse neurons may be building a life raft for testimony swamped in a tidal shit wave of Loftus pseudo-science.
"GABAergic mechanisms regulated by miR-33 encode state-dependent fear" in Nature neuroscience explores the mechanisms of memory encoded and buried in a state of fear and potential for unlocking it for therapeutic reasons. Hooray!
http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v18 ... .4084.html
blankly

Postby Project Willow » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:12 am

^ YES. Thank you!
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion