Occult Yorkshire: Family Secrets & Fabian Schools

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Occult Yorkshire: Family Secrets & Fabian Schools

Postby guruilla » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:01 pm

tapitsbo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm wrote:The material about the betrayal of Quaker mental health initiatives for more obviously sinister purposes, and your point about the betrayal of the good in an effort to give more momentum to the good really stuck with me.

Routinely known as "compromise" (& "end-justifies-means-think"). Talking to Gary Heidt the idea came up that a person being 'compromised' couldn't necessarily be gauged by their affiliations and if so, what to gauge it by? Seems to me if we are using a mental/rational basis for whether our actions are justified or not, we are going to end up sinking into the quicksand of rationalizing things we know in our body are wrong. I can imagine for the sociopathic/disembodied types, it's relatively easy to play and prey upon the conflict in most people striving to do good at a conscious level, while being unconsciously driven by psychic wounds/need for validation/will to power. A fully-committed sociopath (Satanist in the deeper, psychological sense) might not be divided, as most of us are, if the soul has been fully banished and the body, hence, fully occupied by "demons" (psychic poisons).

tapitsbo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm wrote:Maybe the homosexual energy/milieu you mentioned is as much of a vehicle for another entity as it is a driver of conspiratorial forces. The principle of mastery of forbidden desires in order to displace their energy elsewhere is a familiar hallmark of the left-hand path or even something like the ladder of love from Plato's Symposium.

I just worked a tiny bit of this into the full OY piece, which I had thought was done & will link here soon, & due to finding a link to Phil Hine's site, at semper's Loch Ness thread. From the piece:

Although there’s no mention of Aleister Crowley in the records of The Order of Chaeronea, they could hardly have been unaware of one another, since Crowley was both a pioneer of “sexual liberation” and a practitioner of homosexual sex. The subject of sexual magick, while it’s really of central importance to this investigation, is one I’ve avoided until now, because it becomes all-too-easy to lose the ground of factual reportage once strayed into more esoteric and philosophic waters. However, it’s worth mentioning in brief (having just come across this material myself via author Phil Hine’s website), that the Theosophical Society (tied to the Fabians via Annie Besant) was implicated in child sexual abuse in the early 1900 because of Charles Leadbeater. Canadian sociologist Stephen Kent writes in “Religious Justifications for Child Sexual Abuse in Cults”:

“Leadbeater’s practice of sex magick involved homosexual abuses, but this tradition is by no means limited to homoerotic activities. . . . Leadbeater was a pederast, and he used the Theosophical Society to gain access to boys so that he could engage them in various forms of sex magick (see Washington, 1995, p. 121). Remarkable, perhaps, about Leadbeater's pederasty was that he was able to sanctify it under the guise of spiritual training. Apparently, Leadbeater taught a sexual technique to an inner circle of initiates who claimed that ‘the energy aroused in masturbation can be used as a form of occult power, a great release of energy which can, first, elevate the consciousness of the individual to a state of ecstasy, and second, direct a great rush of psychic force towards the Logos for His use in occult work.’”

According to Hine’s “Breeding Devils in Chaos: Homosexuality & the Occult,” this

“gave rise to the rumors that there existed groups of ‘Black Magicians’ who obtained occult power by psychically vampirizing young boys. [Author] Dion Fortune. . . alleged that there was a conspiracy of male occultists who used ‘homosexual techniques’ to build up what she called ‘dark astral power.’ She also blamed the decline of the Greek and Roman empires on those cultures' relaxed attitude to homosexuality. Although she never named any of these ‘black adepts,’ it is clear that she was probably referring to C. W. Leadbeater, and perhaps, also Aleister Crowley.”

Hine refers to Crowley’s male lover, the poet Victor Neuburg, “his partner in a series of homosexual sex-magick operations known as The Paris Working, where Neuburg & Crowley performed a series of invocations using anal intercourse as the means of achieving gnosis.” The six-week ritual included strong drug use, as well as the occasional attendance of a Liverpudlian journalist named Walter Duranty. Inspired by the results of the Working, Crowley authored his treatise on sex magic, Liber Agapé; following the Working, Neuburg distanced himself from Crowley, Crowley “cursed” Neuberg, and Neuberg (allegedly) suffered a nervous breakdown.

An example of the above process, maybe?

tapitsbo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm wrote:Sorry if this isn't expressed better, your writing really makes me think as usual.

These are difficult things to speak, write, or even think about. I'm just glad whenever someone tries!
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:10 pm

I guess the gauging of compromised persons would pivot around different groups' self-conceptions merging, individuating, and being propped up from within or without by unacknowledged violations as well as adherence to the consciously recognized group principles (this all could be happening on a deeply felt or even a psychic level as well as a rational one)
tapitsbo

Postby PufPuf93 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 pm

I scanned back through this thread and the referred threads earlier today.

One case that came to my mind was that of the Madaleine McCann disappearance.

The case received way more than proportional media attention and associated theories.

There are theories of possible political and pedophile connections.

Father McCann is Scottish.

Would this network of schools be considered Fabian?

RoundSquare https://www.roundsquare.org/
PufPuf93

Postby guruilla » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:18 pm

PufPuf93 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 pm wrote:

Kurt Matthias Robert Martin Hahn CBE[1] (5 June 1886, Berlin – 14 December 1974, Hermannsberg) was a German educator whose philosophies are considered internationally influential. He founded Outward Bound, the Duke of Edinburgh Award, and the United World Colleges.

Early life[edit]
Born in Berlin to Jewish parents, Hahn attended school in Berlin, then universities at Oxford, Heidelberg, Freiburg and Göttingen.[2] During World War I, Hahn worked in the German Department for Foreign Affairs, analyzing English newspapers and advising the Foreign Office. He had been private secretary to Prince Max von Baden, the last Imperial Chancellor of Germany. From 1920 to 1933 Hahn was the first headmaster of Schule Schloss Salem, a private boarding school in Germany, founded by Hahn in cooperation with Prince Max. Hahn was raised as a Jew and served as the Salem School's headmaster during Adolf Hitler's rise to power. Hahn began his fierce criticism of the Nazi regime after a young communist was killed in the presence of his mother by Hitler's storm troopers. When he spoke out against the storm troopers, who had received no punishment, Hahn spoke against Hitler publicly. He asked the students, faculty, and alumni of the Salem school to choose between Salem and Hitler. As a result, he was imprisoned for five days (from 11 to 16 March 1933). After an appeal by British Prime Minister Ramsay MacDonald, Hahn was released and in July 1933 he was forced to leave Germany and moved to Britain.

United Kingdom[edit]
Hahn settled in Scotland, where he founded Gordonstoun on similar principles to the school in Salem. Later, Hahn converted to Christianity and became a communicant member of the Church of England in 1945 and preached in the Church of Scotland. He also started an international organisation of schools, now called Round Square. Hahn was also involved in the foundation of the Outward Bound Organisation, Atlantic College in Wales and the wider United World College movement, and the Duke of Edinburgh's Award.

Return to Germany[edit]
Hahn divided his time between Britain and Germany after the war. He founded several new boarding schools based on the principles of Salem and Gordonstoun: Anavryta, Greece (1949); Louisenlund, Germany (1949); Battisborough, England (1955); Rannoch School, Scotland (1959); Box Hill, England (1959); International School Ibadan, Nigeria (1963); The Athenian School, USA (1965). He resigned from the headship of Gordonstoun on health grounds and returned to Hermannsberg near Salem in 1953. He died there on 14 December 1974 and was buried in Salem.

Philosophy[edit]
Hahn's educational philosophy was based on respect for adolescents, whom he believed to possess an innate decency and moral sense, but who were, he believed, corrupted by society as they aged. He believed that education could prevent this corruption, if students were given opportunities for personal leadership and to see the results of their own actions. This is one reason for the focus on outdoor adventure in his philosophy. Hahn relied here on Dr. Bernhard Zimmermann, the former Director of the Göttingen University Physical Education Department, who had had to leave Germany in 1938 as he did not want to divorce his Jewish wife. Hahn's educational thinking was crystallized by World War I, which he viewed as proof of the corruption of society and a promise of later doom if people, Europeans particularly, could not be taught differently. At the Schule Schloss Salem, in addition to acting as headmaster, he taught history, politics, ancient Greek, Shakespeare and Schiller. He was deeply influenced by Plato's thought. Gordonstoun is based less on Eton than on Salem. Hahn's prefects are called Colour Bearers, and traditionally they are promoted according to Hahn's values: concern and compassion for others, the willingness to accept responsibility, and concern and tenacity in pursuit of the truth. Punishment of any kind is viewed as a last resort.

Maybe.... Quite a few "tells".
guruilla

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:46 pm

guruilla » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:18 pm wrote:
PufPuf93 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 pm wrote:

Kurt Matthias Robert Martin Hahn CBE[1] (5 June 1886, Berlin – 14 December 1974, Hermannsberg) was a German educator whose philosophies are considered internationally influential. He founded Outward Bound, the Duke of Edinburgh Award, and the United World Colleges.

Early life[edit]
Born in Berlin to Jewish parents, Hahn attended school in Berlin, then universities at Oxford, Heidelberg, Freiburg and Göttingen.[2] During World War I, Hahn worked in the German Department for Foreign Affairs, analyzing English newspapers and advising the Foreign Office. He had been private secretary to Prince Max von Baden, the last Imperial Chancellor of Germany. From 1920 to 1933 Hahn was the first headmaster of Schule Schloss Salem, a private boarding school in Germany, founded by Hahn in cooperation with Prince Max. Hahn was raised as a Jew and served as the Salem School's headmaster during Adolf Hitler's rise to power. Hahn began his fierce criticism of the Nazi regime after a young communist was killed in the presence of his mother by Hitler's storm troopers. When he spoke out against the storm troopers, who had received no punishment, Hahn spoke against Hitler publicly. He asked the students, faculty, and alumni of the Salem school to choose between Salem and Hitler. As a result, he was imprisoned for five days (from 11 to 16 March 1933). After an appeal by British Prime Minister Ramsay MacDonald, Hahn was released and in July 1933 he was forced to leave Germany and moved to Britain.

United Kingdom[edit]
Hahn settled in Scotland, where he founded Gordonstoun on similar principles to the school in Salem. Later, Hahn converted to Christianity and became a communicant member of the Church of England in 1945 and preached in the Church of Scotland. He also started an international organisation of schools, now called Round Square. Hahn was also involved in the foundation of the Outward Bound Organisation, Atlantic College in Wales and the wider United World College movement, and the Duke of Edinburgh's Award.

Return to Germany[edit]
Hahn divided his time between Britain and Germany after the war. He founded several new boarding schools based on the principles of Salem and Gordonstoun: Anavryta, Greece (1949); Louisenlund, Germany (1949); Battisborough, England (1955); Rannoch School, Scotland (1959); Box Hill, England (1959); International School Ibadan, Nigeria (1963); The Athenian School, USA (1965). He resigned from the headship of Gordonstoun on health grounds and returned to Hermannsberg near Salem in 1953. He died there on 14 December 1974 and was buried in Salem.

Philosophy[edit]
Hahn's educational philosophy was based on respect for adolescents, whom he believed to possess an innate decency and moral sense, but who were, he believed, corrupted by society as they aged. He believed that education could prevent this corruption, if students were given opportunities for personal leadership and to see the results of their own actions. This is one reason for the focus on outdoor adventure in his philosophy. Hahn relied here on Dr. Bernhard Zimmermann, the former Director of the Göttingen University Physical Education Department, who had had to leave Germany in 1938 as he did not want to divorce his Jewish wife. Hahn's educational thinking was crystallized by World War I, which he viewed as proof of the corruption of society and a promise of later doom if people, Europeans particularly, could not be taught differently. At the Schule Schloss Salem, in addition to acting as headmaster, he taught history, politics, ancient Greek, Shakespeare and Schiller. He was deeply influenced by Plato's thought. Gordonstoun is based less on Eton than on Salem. Hahn's prefects are called Colour Bearers, and traditionally they are promoted according to Hahn's values: concern and compassion for others, the willingness to accept responsibility, and concern and tenacity in pursuit of the truth. Punishment of any kind is viewed as a last resort.

Maybe.... Quite a few "tells".

I attended a founding member of the Round Square schools (bolded and underlined above, for reasons evident below I do not want this to be particularly searchable) in its 2nd to 4th years of active existence (1968-1970) but had never heard of Round Square until I found this link and perused the current web site of the school. The mention of Hahn and Outward Bound were very strong "tells". I knew that the school was very different for its time and that the founder, Dyke Brown, came from the Ford Foundation. At the time the school was only grades 9-12 and all boarding students. By policy 25% of the students were scholarship, some minority students right out of urban ghettos, and all were smart and some from very wealthy, famous, and politically connected families. About 30% of the kids were Jewish. I am not Jewish but had a Jewish maternal grandfather (this I learned from genealogy after the death of my parents and grandparents, nobody had ever met anyone from his family which is an early New York Dutch and Illuminati bloodline), had mostly Jewish girlfriends in high school and college, and was married to a Jewish woman. Now the school is expensive, 6-12 grades, mostly a day school, and is much larger. When I attended there were about 125 students. I maintained no connection to the school except I was contacted about attending the 50th anniversary (didn't) and since have been talking via internet and phone with several old friends.

I considered writing about this experience in the "Gifted" thread. I was one of the scholarship students (actually 1/2 scholarship). I grew up in a remote area within a National Forest in what is described by some as "Indian Country" and the nearest high school then and now is about an hour drive on an Indian Reservation adjacent to the National Forest. My parents had sent me to a boarding school in the San Francisco area in 8th grade (66-67) and I found this school on my own and was accepted and offered the scholarship pending my parent's approval. My Dad went as far in school as 8th grade and did not leave his home except to serve several years in England, France, and Germany during WWII. BTW I am not American Indian. I ended up my senior year (70-71) at the Reservation School as the period 66-70 in the San Francisco area were heady times and my Dad was disconcerted in that I had become a politically active ant-war liberal, decided that I did not like guns or hunting, did not hide that I used marijuana and LSD (but did not drink alcohol nor use tobacco which was expected by parents), and liked rock and roll, Berkeley, and the Haight-Ashbury.

I went on the first Wilderness Experience the late summer between my sophomore and junior year and the school contracted with Outward Bound so I was an Outward Bound graduate (more like an initiate). Now their Wilderness Experience is a stand-alone program. Besides classes, there was a broad array of other opportunities. Outward Bound was not optional but most of the extracurricular events were optional. Folks from Esalen conducted two 48 hour Encounter Groups (two sisters' parents were staff at Esalen). We had "Project Week" where I built Heathkit receiver and amplifier one year and with another student researched and wrote a guide to small commercial art galleries in San Francisco. I saw Jimi Hendrix in Berkeley and went to Fillmore West and other rock and classical venues on field trips. Attended anti-Vietnam War rallies in San Francisco and Berkeley on field trips. Attended cultural events like Hair, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Easy Rider, and the grand opening of the movie 2001 on field trips. An example of a cultural day was the San Francisco North Beach trip where we went to City Lights Bookstore (our tour guide was Lawrence Ferlinghetti), Café Trieste (for coffee and opera), Condor Club (tour guide Carol Doda), Finocchio's (female impersonators), Satan Shop (tour guide Anton Lavey), etc. I had the opportunity to see much of the best the SF Bay Area had to offer through the school or on my own investigations. I was introduced to Philip K Dick, Aleister Crowley, Carlos Castenada, the lyrics of Leonard Cohen, Ken Kesey, Jack Kerouac, William Blake, Ezra Pound, Joseph Campbell, Michael McClure (live in class), Diane di Prima (live in class) etc. as well as the more traditional minds of scholarship. The literature, philosophy, and English seminars were superior to those later at Cal (UC Berkeley) and I tested out of the calculus requirement for my program at Cal because I had already taken two years of calculus in high school. Six of us in what would have been the 29 students in my graduating class (had I not ended high school on the Reservation School) had National Merit Awards. I was one of the six. My chemistry teacher was the wife of John Nuckolls, then Director of Lawrence Livermore Labs. Went to Eugene McCarthy, Humphrey, and George Wallace Presidential rallies in 1968 and actually stayed in the Clift hotel and ate some meals with McCarthy family as my roommate's mother was big in Democratic politics (later lost Democratic primary in Nevada to Harry Reid when Rid first went to Senate) and his sister was McCarthy's daughter's roommate at Putney School. We kids went to see Creedence Clearwater at Fillmore West.

There was a dark side to the experience. Some students had sexual relations with faculty (my physics teacher lost his job and marriage but that was because it was so blatant and the parents of the girl famous and wealthy). Faculty used drugs with students and some students used drugs at school events. The first time I got drunk was at a private party at a faculty house on campus where I smoked pot with a very famous man who was on the school's Board of Directors and had two children who attended (my progression of altered consciousness went lsd age 13, pot, and then alcohol; I drank to blackout at that party for the only time in my life).

The boarding school I had attended prior to the Round Square school was a military academy in San Rafael owned by the Episcopal Church that no longer exists but had over a 100 year history. My maternal grand parents had a hunting and fishing lodge for 35 years and the adjacent property was owned and used as a summer seminary by the Episcopals so, as it had already been determined I was an odd kid, it was off at age 13 to their boarding school. There was more overt sickness there than the Round Square school such as homosexual gang rape of a 12 year old, attempted suicides, bullying by upper classmen, and group punishment that was essentially torture; stuff the school did not publicize and one could not easily discuss with parents. My first year I won the Cum Laude Honor Medal for highest grade point average and Cadet of the Year for the Lower Academy (7-8 grades). My Dad immediately thought I was West Point material. lololol Fortunately nothing very bad happened to me largely because I was so intimidated and blown away at first that my parents had sent me to such a horrid place and quickly made some key friends in students and faculty. The first weekend (early Fall 1966) we could take leave, I went with a kid from the Philippines to Haight-Ashbury where we were unknowingly dosed with lsd. The dorm masters were Episcopal seminarians and were anti-war liberals and this was also the time of the controversy over Bishop James Pike (PKD had yet to cross my field of vision) who was a hero to the young seminarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Pike

James Pike was an inspiration for the character of Timothy Archer in Philip K. Dick's book, The Transmigration of Timothy Archer. They were friends, and Pike officiated at Dick's wedding to Nancy Hackett, step-daughter of Maren Hackett (1966).[7]

http://www.athenian.org/page/About-Us/T ... ay#history

A Round Square School

As a founding member of Round Square, an international network of more than 100 schools on six continents, Athenian embraces the philosophy that binds the schools. This philosophy is rooted in six main values: international understanding, democracy, environmental stewardship, adventure, leadership, and service. These values are embedded in everything we do at Athenian; as an Athenian student, you will have countless opportunities to experience and explore these themes. Through our membership, Upper and Middle School students have unmatched opportunities to go on exchange, service trips, and international conferences through sister Round Square schools.

History

The Athenian School was founded in 1965 by Dyke Brown, a graduate of Yale Law School, who was then Vice President of the Ford Foundation. Dyke envisioned a school with the goal of Periclean Athens – the full development of each citizen. Intellectual growth, fitness of body and character, commitment to humane values, aesthetic sensitivity, and readiness for adult citizenship and leadership are Athenian’s objectives for each student.

The Athenian School was built on what was then known as the Blackhawk Ranch, at the foot of Mt. Diablo. It was originally a boarding school, grades nine through twelve, creating a 24/7 community of learners in a rural setting. In 1979, the Middle School was added, accepting day students in grades six through eight. The demand for an Athenian education from the local community prompted the School to begin admitting more day students in the 1970s. Today, along with many new facilities and a larger number of day students, Athenian remains a close-knit family of those actively engaged in a thriving learning community.

Far ahead of his time, Dyke realized the importance of service, international understanding, diversity and adventure as integral parts of a strong academic curriculum. Nearly fifty years later, Athenian's ideals have become a model for education in the 21st century.

http://www.athenian.org/page/Upper-Scho ... henian#awe

"AWE cemented the notion that one must try something before deciding one can't. I never would have done anything like that had I not been at Athenian. This is a fundamental part of how I live now." -Sarah Raymond '91

The Ultimate Adventure

At The Athenian School, we are committed to developing resilience and empathy in our students. These attitudes and skills are critical for their success in life. One of the opportunities you will have as an Athenian to develop these attributes is on the Athenian Wilderness Experience (AWE). You and a small group of your classmates will explore the beauty and enchantment of either the High Sierra mountains or the Death Valley desert during your junior year. Learning how to collaborate, problem-solve, empathize, and believe in yourself and others, you will work together to navigate off-trail terrain, cook group meals, rock climb, and set up camp, we hope you will come to appreciate the freedom from technology, routine, homework, and other responsibilities afforded by this experience.

http://50th.athenian.org/Page/History/Digital-Timeline

History (and Dyke Brown's Mandala)

Step into Athenian's past with this interactive timeline. We have attempted to include many major milestones through the years. We know we probably missed a few, so please share your memories with us! If you submit photos or if we can verify it, then we'll add it to the timeline. Thanks for your help and enjoy.

A Timeline of Athenian History: 1965-Today
PufPuf93

Postby guruilla » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:17 pm

That's a lot of interesting intersections, & I think the first time someone besides me has included personal testimony on this thread, so thanks for that. It raises an essential question: if the many correspondences of this thread are evidence of what I think they are, then we are all to one degree or another subjects of the Fabian education plan and even products of it. So can we testify to that? Or are we like fish who can't see the water of the culture that gave us "life"?

The values and philosophies you were "sold" back then ~ how do you feel about them now? I am guessing, since you are posting here, that it's ambivalent, at best?

Funnily enough even tho I am UK-born & bred, I ended up at City Lights bookshop in my early 20s and then went to Cafe Trieste. Is there a morphic field or is it just the only cafe around? My then-GF (sort of) went there while I was doing something else and ran into Jack Sarfatti! She knew of him coz she was reading or had just read Dancing Wu Li Masters. I guess he hit on her or something. Now I think of it she may have had the book with her, he saw it, etc.

Is the world somehow way smaller than we are led to think of it?

Anyway, interested to hear more....
guruilla

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:33 pm

"international understanding, democracy, environmental stewardship, adventure, leadership, and service."

Are any of these values prevalent in the UK establishment nowadays?

Maybe international understanding - but only in a selective fashion.

Canada, where I live, has Fabian and related fingerprints all over it but has failed to uphold environmentalism to the degree that we once expected. My understanding it that our standards today aren't as high as those of the USA in this area.

What has led to the current situation in countries that have had success in protecting their environment, such as Germany or Denmark with their move to cleaner energy? Obviously inequality between various societies plays into this, but certainly isn't the only factor.

What's especially striking about something like the Fabian Society is how obviously different it is from an organized crime group, political party, or even a rich people's fraternity. There are clearly wheels within wheels.

There's also Quigley's allegation in the "Anglo-American Establishment" that the Fabian founders were quite closely related (by blood) to the group in control of the Tories in the UK.

Whatever is ultimately going on with the "bloodlines" (probably there are several agendas/intertwined developments there) is clearly a piece of woo that begs for discussion. Such subjects really were contaminated by Icke et al. I feel as though Chris Knowles' theory of the Phoenician origin of the European aristocracy is only one part of a much bigger puzzle.

It's seems obvious that the motif of "freeing children's sexuality" is quite contrived given the accounts of how children were cajoled and forced into sex in e.g. the German radical daycares of the '68 movement. I'm immediately drawn to wonder whether ringleaders in this case were privy to a hidden purpose of these activities, such as trauma-based mind control, mutual blackmail, or even discrediting the Left over a long period, a la the Italian Brigati Rossi (although I'm not sure about that last one)

In London, Ontario where I lived as a teenager there was a "City Lights Bookshop". The founder became famous for pushing the limits of federal laws related to selling mail-order marijuana seeds :lol2:
tapitsbo

Postby guruilla » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:09 pm

tapitsbo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:33 pm wrote:What's especially striking about something like the Fabian Society is how obviously different it is from an organized crime group, political party, or even a rich people's fraternity. There are clearly wheels within wheels.

I agree; it gets closer to seeing how social engineering works, not primarily through groups or individuals but memes. Doesn't it start by seeming like groups & individuals are using memes for their own ends, but end by looking like the memes are in charge & always have been?

Maybe social engineering entails reverse engineering memes? Figuring out how cultures come into existence and then hacking into the natural process so as to direct it.
guruilla

Postby guruilla » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:47 pm

Occult Yorkshire PDF

Introduction: Glamor Vice

One: The Grandfather

Two: A Brief History of Fabianism

Three: Havelock Ellis, Lolita, & The Sexual Child

Four: Progressive Politics and Witchcraft (Brazier’s Park, Order of Woodcraft, Common Wealth)

Five: Progressive Schools

Six: Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll, & Dandies

Seven: Food Control, World Control (Suez Crisis, Northern Dairies, Marks & Spencer)

Eight: Mass Observation & Dance Halls

Nine: Evolutionary Theory and Social Engineering

Ten: The Gates of Hell (MKULTRA, Robert Graves, William Sargant, and Wasson’s Magic Mushroom)

Eleven: A Scientific Outlook (CCF, Bertrand Russell, William Empson, & The New Critics)

Twelve: LSE & the Beginnings of Psychiatric Social Work & Child Care

Thirteen: Strategy of Wolves (UK Child Care System as Sex Abuse Network)

Fourteen: Child Abuse as Sex Magick & Sexual Research (Aleister Crowley, Alfred Kinsey)

Fifteen: World Process (Kinderladen, Pedophile Information Exchange, & Labor)

Sixteen: A Master Key (Northern Foods, MI5, Lord Haskins)

Seventeen: A Lamb Among Wolves

END NOTES

(If/when there's an acknowledgements it will have to include RI-ers :partyhat )
guruilla

Postby FourthBase » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:58 am

Seems like a perfectly reasonable bugaboo to me.
Strange how it barely dents an intra-board search.
Except for this thread, mostly. Parapolitical correctness?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby guruilla » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:52 pm

FourthBase » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:58 am wrote:Except for this thread, mostly. Parapolitical correctness?

That one caught on fast!

Unfortunately Red Ice is a venue that has been zeroing in on the Fabians a bit recently. I think Alan Watts did too. Or do I mean Watt? http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/
guruilla

Postby guruilla » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Exchange with Dominic Steathfield author of Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control. His response in caps.

as you must have researched (I haven’t finished your book yet) mkultra apparently included sexual abuse and torture of children as a means to fragment the psyche (dissociate identity disorder) and create alters;

I NEVER FOUND ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS AT ALL - OTHER THAN FIRST-HAND ACCOUNTS FROM 'SURVIVORS' THAT WERE HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE. I DEAL WITH A COUPLE OF THEM IN THE CHAPTER 'THE MONSTER PLOT' (IN MY VERSION ON PPS 359-360). NO-ONE REPUTABLE I EVER CAME ACROSS BELIEVES THESE ALLEGATIONS. THE ONLY PERSON YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO TRACE WHO ADVOCATED THEM IS COLIN ROSS - BUT I BELIEVE HE HAS SINCE CHANGED HIS MIND.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BEING ACCURATE (AND I'M SURE YOU ARE) I'D ADVISE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH THESE ALLEGATIONS - OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER.

and sexual “experimentation” with children has been part of psychosocial research in the UK possibly from the early days of Fabianism (Havelock Ellis), but undoubtedly was evident with Kinsey in the US, the “Kinderladen” in Germany, and PIE (pedo info exchange in the UK), which were all weirdly part of utopian, generally Leftist, social reform plans.

CAN'T COMMENT ON THIS: CERTAINLY PIE APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN A REAL ORGANISATION BUT FURTHER THAN THAT, IT'S HARD TO WORK OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. CERTAINLY I'D BE EXTREMELY SCEPTICAL ABOUT CLAIMS THAT THERE WAS ANY SORT OF GOVERNMENT COLLUSION/THIS WAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MKULTRA/CIA/MI6 ETC

there’s evidence to suggest that the ruling class have a “penchant” for the sexual abuse of children (inc their own) as a form of “initiation” & that MKULTRA extended that “tradition” into wider program. THE FORMER BIT MAY BE TRUE (I DON'T KNOW!) THE LATTER ISN'T. SEE ABOVE REGARDING ALLEGATIONS OF MKULTRA AND SEXUAL ABUSE.

Savile might have been part of this, pre and post-mkultra, and not just a pedophile among pedophiles, procuring and partaking of forbibben “goods.”
I'M NOT UP ON THE SAVILE STORY BUT THIS SEEMS HIGHLY, HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO ME

For example, Savile was given the keys to Broadmoor (where he stalked prey and also hung out with sociopaths like Peter Sutcliff and Regie Kray) by Lord David Owen, Labor MP who was previously Sargant’s assistant.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FOR A MOMENT. CERTAINLY SAVILE HAD ACCESS TO PATIENTS AT VARIOUS HOSPITALS BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS A PATRON AND DID HUGE AMOUNTS OF FUNDRAISING FOR THEM. OWEN DID INDEED WORK WITH SARGANT (I INTERVIEWED HIM FOR THE BOOK) BUT THE NOTION THAT HE GAVE THE KEYS TO BROADMOOR TO SAVILE MUST SURELY BE LUDICROUS. HE WAS FOREIGN SECRETARY! WHY WOULD HE EVEN HAVE HAD 'THE KEYS' ANYWAY?

it’s a small world, but a very complex picture; I have put together a longer piece about it, if you are interested

SURE. BUT AFTER MY EARLIER COMMENTS YOU MAY WELL HAVE CONCLUDED THAT I'M PART OF THE BRAINWASH PLOT, TOO! JOHN MARKS (SEARCH FOR THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE) AND BOB SCHEFLIN (THE MIND MANIPULATORS) HAVE BOTH BEEN ACCUSED OF COLLUDING WITH THE CIA/WHOEVER, AS HAVE I: IT'S WHY I ENDED THE BOOK THE WAY I DID.

ANYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING DIDN'T HAPPEN IS OPEN TO ALLEGATIONS THAT THEY DIDN'T REVEAL THE 'FULL TRUTH'.

My response:

I appreciate your frankness. I am surprised by your assertions, certainly.

“no one reputable” would of course include myself. Not to mention the entire CKLN radio series on mind control and the US government, who listened to testimonies of MKULTRA sexual abuse survivors during the radiation hearings under Clinton. And then the hundreds if not thousands of victim testimonies which you are content to throw out as immaterial because ~ what? ~ they did not have PhDs?

I highly doubt Colin Ross has changed his mind, since he is currently touring the alt. media circuit talking about it.

Dr. Stephen Kent, the academic here in Canada, has done thorough research into satanic ritual abuse including the Masonic connection. Dozens, or more like hundreds, of testimonies in the UK are now piling up.

There are also several academic psychology textbooks used by professionals to treat victims of SRA and mind control. Are these also people of ill-repute?

And let’s not forget Ewen Cameron, and the records of him using LSD on children and even, I believe, babies.

While we’re setting the record straight, your presumption about Freud “realizing’ he was misinterpreting patient fantasies for reality is just that, an assumption, and a mistaken one at that. Plenty of evidence suggests that Freud deliberately suppressed his findings in favor of the “phantasy” version, when he realized the overwhelming scope of the sexual abuse. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Assault_on_Truth for a starting point. (There’s also evidence Freud was himself sexually abused.)

Your book’s footnote actually suggests that the child sexual abuse Freud was uncovering was entirely fantasy, which is a massively irresponsible position to take. I had hoped that, in the light of recent revelations in the UK, you might have reevaluated your own conclusions, hence my interest in speaking with you.

With the McMartin case, roundly considered satanic panic by “reputable” folk, the children’s stories may have eventually been confirmed by the discovery of tunnels under the school, tho this has also been contested so who knows, it’s more of a question mark than an exclamation point. But still, very, very far from “case closed.”

As for David Owen giving Savile access being “ludicrous,” I’m happy you said that, since that one’s in the daily papers: “Jimmy Savile gave job to chief porter who had keys to the wards,” Daily Telegraph 4 Nov, 2012: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... wards.html

No offense intended, but if I am to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding your “part in the brainwash plot,” you appear to be badly out of touch with the historical reality of these areas, and just of how conspiracy fact has caught up with, and in some cases overtaken, conspiracy theory, all apparently while your attention was somewhere else.

As a journalist, you have a responsibility to the truth and I suggest you look more closely at the available facts before throwing around words like “reputable.”

best,
guruilla

Postby tapitsbo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Come on guruilla, wonderful summary you have there of the abyss, but Stealth-field is an ex-BBC and ex-military figure as I'm sure you noticed
tapitsbo

Postby guruilla » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:25 pm

tapitsbo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 pm wrote:Come on guruilla, wonderful summary you have there of the abyss, but Stealth-field is an ex-BBC and ex-military figure as I'm sure you noticed

It's my naivete that gets me through the abyss. Or maybe those words will end up on my gravestone.... :hrumph
guruilla

Postby tapitsbo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:33 pm

As pervasive as MK-ULTRA is, the vanishingly small number of key players is mind-blogging. Clearly many who have very close proximity to this stuff have no idea about it at all - a symptom of its intended purpose.

Yet at the same time, there is a very broad cultural knowing that this is going on. I think many, many people are willing to acknowledge it in a casual, nervous way
tapitsbo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion