Bavaria, Thule Society, the SOSJ & a Revolutionary Faith

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bavaria, Thule Society, the SOSJ & a Revolutionary Faith

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Bavaria, the Thule Society, the SOSJ and the Making of a Revolutionary Faith Part I

ImageThe Thule Society has fascinated conspiracy theorists for decades and the German state of Bavaria for even longer. Thule has of course been put forth as the smoking gun for the occult roots of Nazism by a host of different sources since 1960 while Bavaria is linked to one of the true institutions of conspiracy culture: the Illuminati. It was this region, after all, that spawned Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati order on May Day 1776 and in the centuries that have followed the infamy associated with both this secret society and Bavaria itself have only been compounded by a host of wild speculations. But even more interesting is the virtual silence of the conspiratorial right concerning many of the curious and highly secretive organizations that developed there in the 1918-1923 period that shall soon be examined.

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2014/04/b ... aking.html
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bavaria, Thule Society, the SOSJ & a Revolutionary Faith

Postby slimmouse » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 pm

I havent read the OP, cos Im just not interested. But can anyone explain to me how a post less than 2 minutes old aquires 100 views?
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:45 pm

slimmouse » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 am wrote:I havent read the OP, cos Im just not interested. But can anyone explain to me how a post less than 2 minutes old aquires 100 views?

Might be helpful to pay more attention- the original post was by no means two minutes old...
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Profoundest apologies AD. I mean that in all seriousness.

One beer too many, especially when combined with one year too many, is not healthy for serious cognition.

Given that this is my only excuse, once again, I apologise.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Thanks for continuing to post the new installments of this series; going to read these all at some point... Familiar territory to me, but there's always more to learn (or to relearn) and always new ways of looking at things.
cptmarginal

Postby American Dream » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Recluse has done an incredible job, in my opinion. Some of the sources- such as Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke's books- were familiar to me but others such as Hammer of the Gods are new sources of information.
American Dream

Next

Return to General Discussion