Las Vegas Shooting Spree, June 2014

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Spree, June 2014

Postby Hunter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 pm

There is also this on her FB, another HQ example and there are many, in fact she is either in HQ or Batman clothing in almost every picture:

"This is the Harley Quinn Cross Stitch that I did and my mother Carrie Woodruff framed for me before Jerad Miller and I moved out to Nevada."

She worked at the Hobby Lobby in the needlepoint section BTW so that explains that her mother also worked at Hobby Lobby.

Also she was really skinny in 2010 pics, like a real skinny tiny girl and in recent pics you can see she has put on a lot of weight, considerable weight gain. Not really something youd expect of a meth head but he does have a drug record perhaps he got her into it recently, if they were high on meth it wouldnt be hard to go off and do something crazy like this. I am just trying to understand.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hunter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:55 pm

I found this on her FB page also from 2011 after that there is nothing at all violent it is all mundane family and girly type stuff she also met him at the same time she made this post “to the people of the world...your lucky i can’t kill you now, but remember one day one day i will get you because one day all hell will break lose and i’ll be standing in the middle of it with a shot gun in one hand and a pistol in the other,” she wrote.
Hunter

Postby justdrew » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Alex Jones needs to be shut the fuck up. It's not funny any more. He is long past offering anything of value to any sane person. He's a sick twisted depraved son of a bitch who's up way past his bed time.

Here he is basically calling for Harry Reid's execution... because alex 'knows things' - I have to wonder if "the voices" are now giving him lines.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/09/alex-jones-loses-it-harry-reid-staged-false-flag-vegas-shooting-with-mk-ultra-mind-control/

these people are sick psychopathic-warriors and it's only getting worse.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hunter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Yea Alex is really being irresponsible these days, I dont recall him being this bad early on he has really turned it up the last several years and indeed it isnt funny anymore he needs to go away.
Hunter

Re: Joker Juggalo Slender Man Terrorist

Postby American Dream » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 pm

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... government

The Chilling Anti-Government, Cliven Bundy-Loving Facebook Posts of the Alleged Las Vegas Shooters

Jerad and Amanda Miller's Facebook and YouTube likes included the NRA, Rand Paul, FreedomWorks, and other right-wing champions—and videos justifying the killing of police officers.

—By David Corn, Dana Liebelson, and Asawin Suebsaeng | Mon Jun. 9, 2014 1:01 PM EDT

The suspects in Sunday's shooting spree in Las Vegas that claimed the lives of two police officers and a shopper were a young married couple who espoused extreme pro-gun and anti-government views on their Facebook pages and who had spent time at the ranch of Cliven Bundy, whose standoff with the federal government made him a cause celebre in the so-called "patriot" movement.

The suspects, who killed themselves at the scene of their shooting rampage, have been identified as Jerad and Amanda Miller.

In a chilling Facebook message published a day before the shootings, Jerad Miller declared, "The dawn of a new day. May all of our coming sacrifices be worth it."

Jerad Miller was eager to support Bundy, who was confronted by federal officials after years of refusing to pay grazing fees. On April 9, he wrote on Facebook:

I will be supporting Clive Bundy and his family from Federal Government slaughter. This is the next Waco! His ranch is under seige right now! The federal gov is stealing his cattle! Arresting his family and beating on them! We must do something. I will be doing something.

During his time on Bundy's ranch, he told a reporter: "I feel sorry for any federal agents that want to come in here and try to push us around or anything like that. I really don't want violence toward them, but if they're gonna come bring violence to us, if that's the language they want to speak, we'll learn it." Not long after the couple made their pilgrimage to Bundy's ranch, Miller noted on Facebook that he and his wife were asked to leave because of his criminal past:

I was out there but they told me and my wife to leave because I am a felon. They don't seem to understand that they are all felons now for intimidating law enforcement with deadly weapons. So don't tell you that they need people. We sold everything we had to buy supplies and quit our jobs to be there 24/7. How dare you ask for help and shun us dedicated patriots.

Jerad Miller's Facebook "likes" include the NRA, American Patriot Media Network, Support the 2nd Amendment, The Patriot Party, Rand Paul 2016, Ron Paul, the Washington Examiner, Legalize Weed, Draft Judge Andrew Napolitano, the Heritage Foundation, FreedomWorks, American Crossroads, and Allen West.

In a June 2 Facebook post—something of a manifesto—Jerad Miller indicated that he supported the arguments of the anti-government patriot movement that claims freedom and liberty in the United States are currently threatened. He wrote:

We can hope for peace. We must, however, prepare for war. We face an enemy that is not only well funded, but who believe they fight for freedom and justice. Those of us who know the truth and dare speak it, know that the enemy we face are indeed our brothers. Even though they share the same masters as we all do. They fail to recognize the chains that bind them. To stop this oppression, I fear, can only be accomplished with bloodshed. May the best men of our beloved nation stand and fight tyranny, without fear and without regret. May we stand proud as free men instead of kneeling as slaves. May we offer our children a free and just world with our blood, sweat and tears as payment. Let our wives and lovers take vengeance upon our enemies in our absence. We cannot fail in this endeavor of Liberty, if we do we risk leaving our orphaned children to the will of tyrants. We, cannot with good conscience leave this fight to our children, because the longer we wait, our enemies become better equipped and recruit more mercenaries of death, willing to do a tyrants bidding without question. I know you are fearful, as am I. We certainly stand before a great and powerful enemy. I, however would rather die fighting for freedom, than live on my knees as a slave. Let it be known to our children's children that free men stood fast before a tyrants wrath and were found victorious because we stood together. That we all cast aside our petty differences and united under the banner of Liberty and Truth. May future generations look back upon this time in history with awe and gratitude, for our courage to face tyranny, so that they could live happy and free.

A few days later, Miller shared a photo that proclaimed, "The police have never attacked a pro gun rally."

On her YouTube page, Amanda Miller liked videos called, "Shooting Cops," "Citizens Can Shoot Police," and "When Is It Okay To Shoot a Cop." She posted a video of Jerad Miller interviewing people at the Bundy ranch. Her Facebook page contains photos of a woman posing with guns and she shared a picture of the "best coffee table ever"—it was a table with a drawer full of guns.

A sample of their posts is below:

Jerad's posts from June:

Jerad's post from May:

Jerad's posts about attending the Bundy rally in April:

From Jerad and Amanda Miller's wedding day:

YouTube Likes from Amanda

Here's Jerad interviewing people at the Bundy Ranch standoff:

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Hunter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:25 pm wrote:Yea Alex is really being irresponsible these days, I dont recall him being this bad early on he has really turned it up the last several years and indeed it isnt funny anymore he needs to go away.

(Argh! These developments are fascinating and drag me down from my RI-celibacy.)

Alex Jones was always this bad. The period of greatest damage by him was when he appeared to be less bad, and successfully exploited the years of 9/11 truth and anti-Bush reaction so as to distort these movements and tie them irretrievably to his bullshit. Now his output sounds crazier than ever, but that no longer makes a difference (except to his revenues). He provides targets daily to the liberal anti-conspiracists, but the far greater effect now belongs to his explosive spawn, like these two very stupid, early-dementia children. They are doing the work.

The name of the work is confusionism. It's so exquisitely rendered by these kids that there's just no approaching it -- spikes on all sides of the porcupine. It is of course no longer rare, in post-reality 2014, to see combinations of Nazi ideology with expropriation of Harriet Tubman, crazy Obama-obsessed nonsense alongside reasonable seeming anti-corporatism, etc. etc. These kids bought into the nonsense so thoroughly that they were actually surprised to be booted out of the Bundy camp by its right-wing law-and-order yahoos, merely for being felons!

Now the bogus "Truther" wave meets its Manson moment, though it's not as impressive. Still, appropriate that Manson is free! (There's no thread on RI? Really? Maybe it is dead!)
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby justdrew » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm

A hoax claiming that Charles Manson, who is responsible for the murders of several people, is free from jail has made its way around the ...
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hunter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Her father begged her not to marry him. I noticed on his FB page, two days before the shooting he posted a picture of her when she was seven years old and he and her joked about it in the comments, two days later she goes and did what she did, VERY SAD.

“She was my sunshine and now she's gone, and I just don't think that I'll be able to get over it,” said Todd Woodruff, 48, of Lafayette. “That son of a bitch took my sunshine. He ought to be glad he's dead or else I'm chasing him down.”

His story here:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Wait what....what the...I cant even....Manson is free? What kind of idiots push these stupid hoaxes.

Jack, yea Alex is an ass, my memory aint what it used to be, I didnt recall him being this bad when he first started up but he probably was, I just dont remember, youre right though good post. He did in fact ruin any questioning of 911 for me, I wont do anymore among friends because doing so anymore ties you to him and his loony followers.
Hunter

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:09 am

I can imagine Coleman is having a field day early Christmas with this one

....btw, in the wake of the UCSB tragedy, I wonder if in some small measure the hashtag activists can at least champion the fact we have the first
female mass shooter? Even if she's right wing tea party libertarian wackadoo.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:18 am

I have seen these types of people before. Typical 24-26 year old nerds into mainstream geek culture(cosplay, comics, video games) who get sucked into
conspiracy theories like all of us. But then maybe because they are from the midwest, got sucked into the Timothy Mcveigh patriot sort of gun nuttery.
Because some of what they say sounds liberal. There is a weird convergence of liberal and conservative in the "patriot movement": Namely, anti war,
pro healthy foods, pro environment, etc. Thats where they differ from the typical GOP faithful.

Basically it feels more Columbine than Turner Diaries.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am

justdrew » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 pm wrote:A hoax claiming that Charles Manson, who is responsible for the murders of several people, is free from jail has made its way around the ...

It's getting ridiculous with all these hoaxes, combined with my apparent encroaching senility! All these dumbfucks be proud of making clickbait out of fake news stories presented in quasi-plausible, non-humorous style. I've fallen for a couple in the past week, whereas I almost never did before. Sigh. There was one from the Portland Intelligencer the other day, claiming to link to the promised Greenwald "NSA list" story. It instead went to the PI's Facebook page, so that you could "like" it. This is morally equivalent to spam, or worse really, and I will remember & resent this publication henceforth for wasting my time!

--

Actually she's the third female mass shooter in the U.S., but sorry, they're a couple and so she doesn't count as stand-alone. It's not clear she'd have ever gone this route on her own, though not impossible -- they are saying she shot him and then herself, reversing the usual "murder-suicide" pattern.

The two prior female mass shooters were Brenda "I Don't Like Mondays" Spencer (1979) & Amy Bishop (2010), the one who massacred her fellow biology professors after they rejected her tenure bid. I started an RI thread for that one, titling it something like "first female mass shooter," but I'd forgot about Brenda Spencer. And this despite the song, which I sing to myself all the time. (Ah, Geldof, if only you'd ever only been known for the Boomtown Rats, I would like you still!)
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 am

The reports of ties to neo-nazi ideology come from police reports, or rather the media's dispersal/interpretation of police reports, which said swastikas and neo-nazi paraphernalia were found in the home.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:26 am

Yea I am seeing that now, but there is nothing on their FB pages that seems remotely white supremacist etc, I have looked pretty closely as I am laid up after some knee surgery with time on hands lol.

But it may be they didnt advertise that part of their beliefs on FB which seems likely.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:04 am

Woodruff said he thought she might have been getting involved in politics. He said he learned Monday from the FBI that she had lost her job at Hobby Lobby after she did not show up for work, because she and her husband had traveled to join the standoff between rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management.

“I begged her not to marry him, I begged her not to move to Las Vegas,” Woodruff said. “He was into all this Patriot Nation and conspiracy theory stuff, and the next thing I know her phone was getting shut off and she was getting isolated from us.”

“The whole world was against him and he was just, he was just nuts. He got kicked out of his family’s house, they wouldn’t talk to him, it was just that far out,” Woodruff said.

Woodruff said he last spoke to his daughter Friday, after an exchange of online messages.

“I talked to her Friday for the first time in about a month and she seemed happy and fine and everything,” he said. “And then the police show up at 7 o’clock this morning and told us what happened.

“Even though I’ve seen the pictures and I’ve seen everything else, I still don’t believe it. It wasn’t her. I just don’t know what kind of hold he had on her.”

Woodruff said what happened in Las Vegas makes no sense to him.

It wasn’t her, I just don’t know what the hell happened, especially after I talked to her Friday,” he said. “She was asking about the cats, asking about the dogs, wondered how everything was going with my neck because I had neck surgery in December just before they left. Asking about the neighbors, asking about this and that.”

“We talked about a half hour, that was the last time I talked to her,” Woodruff said. “We talked about flying out there for a few days, maybe a week, in August, and that was it.”

i know he is just a hurting father in disbelief but sort of interesting he doesnt believe its her, or more likely just wont accept it yet.
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion