Female Spree Killers Master Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Female Spree Killers Master Thread

Postby 82_28 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 am

Here's what sucks about this in the time of trump, more mass shootings, various pop up marches, this theory is now way muddled by the idiots who posit and broadcast the lamest right-wing conspiracy theories ever. Nothing approaching rigor nor intuition. However, having questions about this growing narrative about Aghdam, fuels the motivation of casting all "deep state" "conspiracy" people with a very broad brush. So much so, that "they" could come after RI for example. You're fooling yourself if you think that could not happen. We are so unimportant and etc. RI could be made an example of or part of a mass pogrom of like sites. I doubt there are many on Earth who do not tolerate bigotry while also entertaining conspiracy.

Think of the jilted banned people over the years. Think of RI's heyday. It most certainly was noticed at one point and exists on at least one fascist's browser's bookmark somewhere. In this environment we could be turned in overnight. This is not paranoia. It is reality.

So that said, Aghdam, in my book fully fulfills what we used to speculate about as to the sorcery of the "PTB". While not horribly lethal so far, we have a woman, a Muslim, a vegan, pissed about her Youtube videos about animal cruelty getting age censored, has a gun, doesn't shoot up a school but a very prominent office and gets it in her goat to "flip" the narrative so to speak. Whether she meant to or was made to, it doesn't matter, it has changed the growing tone. Then she offs herself. It simply fills the bill for a total psyop. It just does.

Don't it?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby SonicG » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 am

Wild. To go full circle with the OP, this article says that Nasim was living in San Diego recently...Maybe I commented somewhere else but I grew up in SD and vividly remember the Spencer shooting. I was living across the street from a jr. high and remember thinking, "...somewhere across town, this girl just decided to open up on all these little kids..." It was just unthinkable in 1979...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nasim-agh ... r?ref=home

The Vegan-PETA-Antiwar angle is interesting beyond the troll-bait to Alt-lighters et al...Has this Atassa Eco-Extremism ever been brought up here? The Unabomber legacy is that any human is now a valid target...just for breathing...
http://littleblackcart.com/journals/ata ... extremism/
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Her videos reuploaded, prob not going to last long on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-KnnB1GWf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZrq8Kco4rU

Wouldn't surprise if she was registered here, but our main demographic is way older.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Creepy ...just fricking creepy. On another note, curious, how she fired 30/40 rounds from a pistol?? That's complete BS.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby elfismiles » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Aberdeen, Maryland shooting: Three dead after woman opens fire at Rite Aid facility
Harford County sheriff's deputies were dispatched to the scene at 9:09 a.m. ET, authorities tweeted.
by Pete Williams and Daniel Arkin / Sep.20.2018 / 9:19 AM CDT / Updated 11:11 AM CDT

At least three people were killed after a woman opened fire at a Rite Aid facility in Maryland on Thursday morning, law enforcement officials said.

The incident in Aberdeen, about 30 miles from Baltimore, appears to be over, multiple law enforcement officials said.

The unidentified suspect was detained and is in critical condition at a local hospital, Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey R. Gahler said at a news conference. It appears the suspect used a handgun.

Sheriff's deputies were dispatched to the scene at 9:09 a.m. ET, the sheriff's office tweeted, adding that there were "multiple victims." In a separate tweet, the sheriff's office advised people to "avoid the area."

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid distribution center, where products are received from manufacturers and sent to store, according to Susan Henderson, a spokeswoman for the drugstore chain.
Several shot, female suspect down in Aberdeen, Maryland
Sep.20.201802:07

The FBI office in Baltimore and special agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were also assisting with the investigation.

Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted that he was "closely monitoring" the situation, adding: "Our prayers are with all those impacted, including our first responders. The State stands ready to offer any support."

The incident comes one day after a heavily armed employee opened fire in the offices of a software company in Middleton, Wisconsin, injuring four people.

This is a developing news story. Refresh for updates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ab ... ne-n911386
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:33 pm

12-year-old girl arrested in connection with Southern California middle school shooting
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/02/ ... -shooting/

A Los Angeles police spokesman says a middle-school shooting that wounded four children was accidental.

Spokesman Josh Rubenstein says the 12-year-old girl arrested in Thursday's shooting was being booked on a charge of negligent discharge of a firearm on school grounds.

Twelve-year-old Jordan Valenzuela, a classmate, tells The Associated Press that he talked to her just after the shooting.

He says she was sobbing and kept repeating, "I didn't mean it." He says she told him that the gun was in her backpack and that it accidentally went off when she dropped the bag.

The shooting left one teenager critically wounded and three other children injured.

The Latest: Police Say Middle School Shooting Was Accident
A Los Angeles police spokesman says a middle-school shooting that wounded four children was accidental.
Feb. 1, 2018, at 9:52 p.m.
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... les-school

elfismiles » 01 Feb 2018 21:11 wrote:Wonder if this will pan out as an actual "spree killing" or if it was more personally motivated...

Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School; one in critical condition. 12-year-old girl is in custody

By Brittny Mejia, Howard Blume and Sonali Kohli
Feb 01, 2018 | 12:30 PM
<snip>
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Re: Amok Over The Edge(d)-Weapon Violence Sprees
Post by elfismiles » 24 Oct 2018 20:33

Bartow PD: Girls planned to attack and kill at least 15 students
By: FOX 13 News staff
Posted: Oct 24 2018 08:53AM PDT

viewtopic.php?p=664970#p664970
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:52 am

ImageRI Flashbacks ... 1985 mall shooting witnessed by RI user DivideAndConquer: "Springfield Mall"
search.php?keywords=%22Springfield+Mall%22

Springfield Active Shooter Syncs to Sylvia Seegrist and Brenda Spencer
Saturday, October 20, 2018
http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2018/ ... -Mall.html

Rank & File "Illuminati" Whistleblower
Post by divideandconquer » 22 May 2013 20:14

divideandconquer » 22 May 2013 20:14 wrote:<snip>
Also, I have listened to another woman from the Lancaster PA area who tells the same story but without the celebrities and without the publicity, who sounded very credible. Her family (Nazi) emigrated from Germany right after the war. And I uncovered a document from a New York Times reporter, where Sylvia Seegrist, the Springfield Mall shooter (I was a witness to the shooting), also tells a similar story about her parents. Reading it is like reading something from the Twilight Zone because it's all over the place, but the woman is obviously intelligent and if you take the time to piece it together, she paints a coherent picture. Sylvia's family was also very pro-Nazi.

Re: Murders on Live TV
Post by divideandconquer » 28 Aug 2015 13:11

divideandconquer » 28 Aug 2015 13:11 wrote:Correction: I have seen a real life shooting up close. I was working at the Springfield mall the day Sylvia Seegrist (research into her past is very interesting...father was an ardent follower of Nazi belief and Sylvia claims to be a victim of ritual abuse) went on her shooting spree. I ran out of the store into the mall right before I saw her shoot a woman (once, not three times in a row) and that woman dropped right away in a pool of blood. If Sylvia had turned right instead of left, it could've been me.
<snip>

Re: Giffords subscribed to shooter's Youtube channel
Post by Kate » 11 Jan 2011 23:59

Kate » 11 Jan 2011 23:59 wrote:Hi there, everybody! Thank you, GuyWhoInventedFire, because you have inspired me to take the plunge and finally post here, after having signed up last Friday.
<snip>
I was greatly upset Saturday evening when I learned of the shooting. It was the first day in a while that I hadn't check out any news. And I was freaked out -- even "only" in second-hand fashion by an event circa 25 years ago -- the multiple shooting by Sylvia Seegrist at the Springfield Mall in Delaware County, Pennsylvania on Oct 30, 1985. Which came to mind, naturally. Because I lived only minutes from that mall, and that same afternoon began to go there with initial eagerness to buy the finishing touches for my Halloween costume -- only to inexplicably change my mind when I was almost there, turn the car around, and drive back home. I suddenly felt weirdly uncomfortable, and just went home. Was it precognition? Dunno. But I mightily freaked out when I found out I would have been on the scene when Seegrist marched through the mall, shooting many shoppers. I felt grateful, then guilty for feeling grateful, if you see what I mean. I was walking around in circles in my apartment that night, and I didn't even KNOW anyone who had been shot.
elfismiles

Previous

Return to General Discussion