OK primary loser claims opponent was replaced with a robot

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

OK primary loser claims opponent was replaced with a robot

Postby jingofever » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Link.

The loser in a recent Republican primary is claiming that his opponent, Oklahoma Representative Frank Lucas, is unqualified for office because he has been replaced by a robot.

Timothy Ray Murray posted a press release — addressed to “News Person” — in which he demanded the Oklahoma Board of Elections shift votes from Rep. Lucas to him on account of the fact that “it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed [sic] by a look alike.”

Murray claimed that Rep. Lucas was “executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses.”

He stated that while “it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements,” such “replacements” are not human, and therefore ineligible to serve in office. He also assured the board that he “will NEVER use Artificial Intelligence look alike to voice what The Representative’s Office is doing nor own a robot look alike.”

I recently posted a link to the Doppelganger and Identity Research Society.
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: OK primary loser claims opponent was replaced with a rob

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

http://www.timothyraymurray.com/#2675

Saw that story last night. Making the rounds on Facebook. He doesn't actually say "robot" unless I missed something.
*On edit: There is a reference to robots later on, as quoted in the OP.

From the candidates web page:

The Vote must be there to make change.

I, Timothy Ray Murray, will be contesting the primary Election
the following is a press release about the matter.

Revision Press Release

Tim Murray for Congress
for U.S. House
Oklahoma’s 3rd Congressional Dist.
P.O. Box 950525
Oklahoma City, OK, 73195

News Person,

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011.

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

The contest of election and or petition will be correctly filed with county election boards and with federal offices. I, Hon. Mr. Timothy Ray Murray, fully meet all Constitutional, Federal and Oklahoma requirements for election and for holding Office if the voters’ results show that is the case.

Thank You for your service in giving Oklahomans great current news and information.

Sincerely,

(Digital signature was recorded)

Hon. Timothy Ray Murray

Tim Murray for Congress

Toll Free: 1-(800) 865-6072

Email: committee@timothyraymurray.com

Web: http://www.timothyraymurray.com

I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have.

Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses. Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or manmade replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time.

The World knows the truth and We must always display and communicate the truth. I will always share public information with the truth when honored to serve as your Representative.

June 24, I need your vote. The vote cannot be overlooked by the Judicial Branch, however the vote must be there and in order to be heard as the will of The People and not cast-off.

Anyone know the context of his reference to Kentucky 2012 Senate race?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby 82_28 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Hanson develops human-like robots with realistic facial expressions and conversational abilities [Hanson et al., 2006]. He received a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design in film/animation/video, while developing robots as art. Hanson later worked as a sculptor and a technical consultant at Walt Disney Imagineering. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Dallas in spring of 2007. Hanson currently serves as president and founder of Hanson Robotics.

Hanson’s robots were shown first at the 2002 AAAI conference in Edmonton, Canada [Hanson, 2002] and in 2003, he showed the Kbot at the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) annual meeting [Ferber, 2003]. In 2005, Hanson and team received an AAAI award for their "intelligent conversational portrait" of Philip K. Dick [AI Magazine, Fall 2005]. First shown at the 2005 Nextfest, the robot incorporated thousands of pages of the writings of PKD, including journals and letters, into an LSA corpus and conversational system constructeandroid [Hanson et al., 2005]. Hanson's work on the PKD robot is documented in the nonfiction book, How To Build An Android.[2]

In November 2005, Hanson demonstrated an expressive walking humanoid, a portrait of Albert Einstein, in collaboration with the KAIST Hubo group of Korea. KAIST built the walking body, and Hanson built the head using a flexible rubber like skin material he has created called Frubber [WIRED, 2006].

Hanson has also designed and built a series of Conversational Character Robots. These have heads incorporating Frubber, with varying levels of facial mobility and expressiveness, and are capable of responding to human speech. Projects include Joey Chaos, Jules (created for University of West England in Bristol, UK) and Alice (created for MIRALab in Geneva, Switzerland).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hans ... esigner%29

WHAT IF? SERIOUSLY, what if future generations begin to accept the existence of CRISIS ROBOTS? I mean that. They just get deployed and the news teams show up and consult the robot. "What did the robot have to say?"
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby justdrew » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 am

the fool. it is the ELECTORATE that has been replaced with da robots. mwahahahahah :lol:
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby jingofever » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:11 am

Imposter by Philip K. Dick. I do not know anything about Kentucky senators in the 2012 election. Tim Murray is probably the only person who knows what he is talking about. There was only a state senate election that year in Kentucky.
jingofever

Postby 82_28 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:52 am

The "crisis robots" would just drive there in a google car, provide HD footage uplinked and that would be that. Thanks for that PKD short, jingo. I had not read that before.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:19 am

Jingo said:
I do not know anything about Kentucky senators in the 2012 election. Tim Murray is probably the only person who knows what he is talking about. There was only a state senate election that year in Kentucky.

I presume he is talking about the state senate race since there was no federal race at that time. Could be he's just crazy, but he left it vague, and at least it's a complete sentence that makes some sense as a stand-alone comment.

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election

Unlike other sentences, such as this one which I still haven't deciphered:
Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature.

The whole thing made me think of Skolnick and Bloom talking about doubles/doppelgangers of Carter and Clinton. Tried to find some good links on the topic that I know exist but couldn't locate what I was looking for. Did find one mediocre reference but accidentally closed the page and haven't been able to figure what search terms I used to bring it up.

Continue to try and will post if I do find it. Clones and robotic simulations may sound kind of sci-fi crazy and woo, but so did a lot of things that have been proven to be real in recent years. I met Bill Clinton in 2008, campaigning for Hilary, and if he wasn't an actual robot/clone/automatan of the original, he was close enough for the metaphor to stand. Never saw any extra digits but no one with real human emotion can gladhand and bullshit like that. People can act like robots too and are subject to programming after all, so even if flesh and blood he certainly seemed robotic to me.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby elfismiles » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 am

http://ubikcan.wordpress.com/2009/12/05 ... pkd-robot/

David Hanson: Robots that "show emotion"
http://www.ted.com/talks/david_hanson_robots_that_relate_to_you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjW-v0IPT_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:33 pm

mentalgongfu2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:19 am wrote:Jingo said:
I do not know anything about Kentucky senators in the 2012 election. Tim Murray is probably the only person who knows what he is talking about. There was only a state senate election that year in Kentucky.

I presume he is talking about the state senate race since there was no federal race at that time. Could be he's just crazy, but he left it vague, and at least it's a complete sentence that makes some sense as a stand-alone comment.

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election

Unlike other sentences, such as this one which I still haven't deciphered:
Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature.

The whole thing made me think of Skolnick and Bloom talking about doubles/doppelgangers of Carter and Clinton. Tried to find some good links on the topic that I know exist but couldn't locate what I was looking for. Did find one mediocre reference but accidentally closed the page and haven't been able to figure what search terms I used to bring it up.

Continue to try and will post if I do find it. Clones and robotic simulations may sound kind of sci-fi crazy and woo, but so did a lot of things that have been proven to be real in recent years. I met Bill Clinton in 2008, campaigning for Hilary, and if he wasn't an actual robot/clone/automatan of the original, he was close enough for the metaphor to stand. Never saw any extra digits but no one with real human emotion can gladhand and bullshit like that. People can act like robots too and are subject to programming after all, so even if flesh and blood he certainly seemed robotic to me.

RE Clinton. I've never met him, but I have a friend (rich ass motherfucker) whose dad is very good friends with Clinton and when they would come to town (Denver) they would stay with them -- his house would get totally surrounded by SS and antennas and shit. His dad is totally cool -- I guess. But there are photos in the library of Bill just sitting around in shorts and a T-shirt when he was visiting. People of this stature must have different modes they can turn on and off. Another time Hillary came to town and stayed with them as well. Another friend of mine was there and he just showed up not knowing a thing and suddenly the SS showed up, started climbing trees and shit. He got a pic of him and Hillary in fact. Well, my friend's dad went out and got a shit ton of meat and shit to grill, but he bought enough for all of the agents. It all went to waste because they weren't allowed to eat at a private home or something.
82_28

Postby DrEvil » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:35 pm

No one has posted a picture of Timothy Ray Murray yet. Maybe it's just an unlucky picture, but damn, he looks like he's missing some important bits.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby 82_28 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm

DrEvil » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:35 pm wrote:No one has posted a picture of Timothy Ray Murray yet. Maybe it's just an unlucky picture, but damn, he looks like he's missing some important bits.

That guy could easily be physically emulated if what is possible is possible.
82_28

Return to General Discussion