ISIS Unveiled, 17/777, Jonah's Tomb, Israel. AIDS/Ebola

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: ISIS Unveiled, 17/777, Jonah's Tomb, Israel. AIDS/Ebola

Postby elfismiles » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Flashback: 13 Airplanes Vanish From Radar Months Before Theft of Jetliners in Libya
Alleged hack attack took down air traffic control system in June, highlighting current danger of missing jets
Image Credits: Antonio Zugaldia / Flickr
by Kit Daniels | Infowars.com | September 3, 2014

The disappearance of 11 jetliners in Libya brings to mind the 13 planes that vanished from radar in Europe due to a reported hack attack, highlighting a scenario in which commercial jets, invisible to radar, are purposely crashed into cities and other critical infrastructure.

Back in June, two unprecedented blackouts caused 13 planes flying over Europe to disappear from radar screens, leaving air traffic controllers with no information on their location, speed, direction or height, and the series of blackouts lasted up to 25 minutes.

Several reports suggested the air traffic control systems were hacked, according to the Telegraph.

“Planes disappeared from screens for a matter of seconds, here and there,” a German air-traffic control spokesperson said. “It must have been an external source of disruption.”

Now, a few months later, at least 11 jetliners went missing from the Tripoli, Libya, International Airport after Islamic militants took control of the area.

“Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington,” reported Bill Gertz of the Washington Free Beacon, quoting an unnamed U.S. official.

So it’s feasible the stolen commercial jetliners, if they are still airworthy, could be used to crash into populated areas and public facilities, such as power stations and dams, under the cloak of darkness of a disabled air traffic control system.

Hackers could even create “ghost flights” that appear on radar screens to confuse and distract air traffic controllers.

“We were able to create a flight … we were able to take off from SFO [San Francisco] circle back over the bay, come back and buzz the tower,” hacker Brad “Renderman” Haines told CNBC last year. “If I suddenly injected 50 extra flights onto their radar screen that they hadn’t expected, they’re going to be panicking trying to figure out what’s going on.”

http://www.infowars.com/flashback-13-ai ... -in-libya/

elfismiles » 03 Sep 2014 00:12 wrote:
Elvis » 29 Aug 2014 03:15 wrote:
We’ve noticed a significant increase in chatter

agencies “did see this kind of increase in chatter before the September 11 attacks.”

Deciphering chatter is more difficult than in previous years

terror chatter intercepted

Should we start a 9/11/14 thread?

MISSING LIBYAN JETLINERS RAISE FEARS OF SUICIDE AIRLINER ATTACKS ON 9/11
Egypt set for military intervention as Libya spirals toward failed state
In this image made from video by The Associated Press, smoke rises from the direction of Tripoli airport in Tripoli, Libya, Sunday, July 13, 2014. Rival militias battled Sunday for the control of the international airport in Libya's capital / AP
BY: Bill Gertz
September 2, 2014 4:55 pmhttp://freebeacon.com/national-securi ... ks-on-911/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Hunter » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:44 pm

I think we are being primed for something fucking horrific real soon.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:47 am

Hunter » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:44 pm wrote:I think we are being primed for something fucking horrific real soon.

That, and something noone can predict. I said it in 2007...big shocking game changing events are getting weirder and are totally out of left field. The whole double Malaysia 777 thing still trips me out.
Even organic events like the Batman massacre I feel are part of this new normal fabric.

Sure it won't be long before we're in a grocery store or veggin' out to netflix and all the sudden we start getting texts from people "holy shit dude, turn on the fuckin tv!".

It'd be nice if shocking GOOD things happened for fucking once. Cure for AIDS, cure for types of cancer. Young feminists taking over Islamic governments. Fox News taken off the air. Gay marriage federally mandated in
all 50 states.Corporations ruining water and resources in developing nations being kicked out and taken to task. Turning on the media to shit like 9/11, Boston, 7/7, Fergusson, etc makes me just sad and takes away from energy I should be putting toward positive creative efforts.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 am

Anyone else remember a story about a Boeing or Airbus airliner that vanished in Africa, that was being flown by an American pilot, sometime in the early years after 9/11? Maybe 2002 - 2005?
Searcher08

Postby semper occultus » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 am

Obama...

..."we haven't got a strategy...."

..odd comment really...
semper occultus

Postby Bryter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:06 am

Thank goodness rap news has this covered.
Bryter

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Bryter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:06 am wrote:

absolutely speechless...holy crap...just too perfect
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby smiths » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:41 pm

that video is fucking brilliant

i'll be keeping that as an historical artifact
the question is why, who, why, what, why, when, why and why again?
smiths

Postby Elvis » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:16 pm

8bitagent » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:00 pm wrote:
Bryter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:06 am wrote:

absolutely speechless...holy crap...just too perfect

I take back all my "they left the C out of Rap" jokes. :fawked:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 am

I actually like a lot of rap:)

Also wow, where have I been? Islamist jihadis have taken over Libya and plunged the capital into chaos, completely destroying the main Tripoli
airport and taking control of a fleet of airliners.

Wow, and these are the jihadis we funded and armed to take down Ghadafi?
Call Alex Jones a fucktard, as I do, but he was right about the 2011 "Arab spring" era of globalists arming and funding jihadis in Libya and Syria coming back as
massive (engineered) blowback so soon
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:58 am

I thought the "ISIS militants" in Mexico was just a prisonplanet/rick perry fantasy, but people been posting these recent articles showing graphic videos of
alleged isis militants in Mexico beheading women. wouldnt be surprised, tho unlikely, of islamists being put into mexico just to add another dimension of chaos.

smiths » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:41 pm wrote:that video is fucking brilliant

i'll be keeping that as an historical artifact

truth. Ive been spreading that video all over social media. its almost like they read our posts here!
8bitagent

Postby semper occultus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 am

Essay on WOTAN
by Carl Gustav Jung
Preface to Essays on Contemporary Events

http://www.american-buddha.com/nazi.wotancarljung.htm

[Originally published as the Vorwort to AUFSATZE ZUR ZEITGESCHICHTE (Zurich, 1946). Translation by Elizabeth Welsh in ESSAYS ON CONTEMPORARY EVENTS (London, 1947)]

Medical psychotherapy, for practical reasons, has to deal with the whole of the psyche. Therefore, it is bound to come to terms with all those factors, biological as well as social and mental, which have a vital influence on psychic life.

We are living in times of great disruption: political passions are aflame, internal upheavals have brought nations to the brink of chaos, and the very foundations of our Weltanschauung are shattered. This critical state of things has such a tremendous influence on the psychic life of the individual that the doctor must follow its effects with more than usual attention. The storm of events does not sweep down upon him only from the great world outside; he feels the violence of its impact even in the quiet of his consulting-room and in the privacy of the medical consultation. As he has a responsibility towards his patients, he cannot afford to withdraw to the peaceful island of undisturbed scientific work, but must constantly descend into the arena of world events, in order to join in the battle of conflicting passions and opinions. Were he to remain aloof from the tumult, the calamity of his time would reach him only from afar, and his patients' suffering would find neither ear nor understanding. He would be at a loss to know how to talk to him, and to help him out of his isolation. For this reason the psychologist cannot avoid coming to grips with contemporary history, even his very soul shrinks from the political uproar, the lying propaganda, and the jarring speeches of the demagogues. We need not mention his duties as a citizen, which confront him with a similar task. As a physician, he has a higher obligation to humanity in this respect.

From time to time, therefore, I have felt obliged to step beyond the usual bounds of my profession. The experience of the psychologist is of a rather special kind, and it seemed to me that the general public might find it useful to hear his point of view. This was hardly a far-fetched conclusion, for surely the most naive of laymen could not fail to see that many contemporary figures and events were positively asking for psychological elucidation. Were psychopathic symptoms ever more conspicuous than in the contemporary political scene?

It has never been my wish to meddle in the political questions of the day. But in the course of the years I have written a few papers which give my reactions to current events. The present book contains a collection of these occasional essays, all written between 1936 and 1946. It is natural enough that my thoughts should have been especially concerned with Germany, which has been a problem to me ever since the first World War. My statements have evidently led to all manner of misunderstandings, which are chiefly due, no doubt, to the fact that my psychological point of view strikes many people as new and therefore strange. Instead of embarking upon lengthy arguments in an attempt to clear up these misunderstandings, I have found it simpler to collect all the passages in my other writings which deal with the same theme and to put them in an epilogue. The reader will thus be in a position to get a clear picture of the facts for himself.

[First published as WOTAN, Neue Schweizer Rundschau (Zurich). n.s., III (March, 1936), 657-69. Republished in AUFSATZE ZUR ZEITGESCHICHTE (Zurich, 1946), 1-23. Trans. by Barbara Hannah in ESSAYS ON CONTEMPORARY EVENTS (London, 1947) 1-16; this version has been consulted. Motto, trans. by H.C. Roberts:

"In Germany Shall diverse sects arise,
Coming very near to happy paganism.
The heart captivated and small receivings
Shall open the gate to pay the true tithe."]

WOTAN

En Germanie naistront diverses sectes,
S'approchans fort de l'heureux paganisme:
Le coeur captif et petites receptes
Feront retour a payer la vraye disme.
-- Propheties De Maistre Michel Nostradamus, 1555

When we look back to the time before 1914, we find ourselves living in a world of events which would have been inconceivable before the war. We were even beginning to regard war between civilized nations as a fable, thinking that such an absurdity would become less and less possible on our rational, internationally organized world. And what came after the war was a veritable witches' sabbath. Everywhere fantastic revolutions, violent alterations of the map, reversions in politics to medieval or even antique prototypes, totalitarian states that engulf their neighbours and outdo all previous theocracies in their absolutist claims, persecutions of Christians and Jews, wholesale political murder, and finally we have witnessed a light-hearted piratical raid on a peaceful, half-civilized people.

With such goings on in the wide world it is not in the least surprising that there should be equally curious manifestations on a smaller scale in other spheres. In the realm of philosophy we shall have to wait some time before anyone is able to assess the kind of age we are living in. But in the sphere of religion we can see at once that some very significant things have been happening. We need feel no surprise that in Russia the colourful splendours of the Eastern Orthodox Church have been superseded by the Movement of the Godless -- indeed, one breathed a sigh of relief oneself when one emerged from the haze of an Orthodox church with its multitude of lamps and entered an honest mosque, where the sublime and invisible omnipresence of God was not crowded out by a superfluity of sacred paraphernalia. Tasteless and pitiably unintelligent as it is, and however deplorable the low spiritual level of the "scientific" reaction, it was inevitable that nineteenth-century "scientific" enlightenment should one day dawn in Russia.

But what is more than curious -- indeed, piquant to a degree -- is that an ancient god of storm and frenzy, the long quiescent Wotan, should awake, like an extinct volcano, to new activity, in a civilized country that had long been supposed to have outgrown the Middle Ages. We have seen him come to life in the German Youth Movement, and right at the beginning the blood of several sheep was shed in honour of his resurrection. Armed with rucksack and lute, blond youths, and sometimes girls as well, were to be seen as restless wanderers on every road from the North Cape to Sicily, faithful votaries of the roving god. Later, towards the end of the Weimar Republic, the wandering role was taken over by thousands of unemployed, who were to be met with everywhere on their aimless journeys. By 1933 they wandered no longer, but marched in their hundreds of thousands. The Hitler movement literally brought the whole of Germany to its feet, from five-year-olds to veterans, and produced a spectacle of a nation migrating from one place to another. Wotan the wanderer was on the move. He could be seen, looking rather shamefaced, in the meeting-house of a sect of simple folk in North Germany, disguised as Christ sitting on a white horse. I do not know if these people were aware of Wotan's ancient connection with the figures of Christ and Dionysus, but it is not very probable.

Wotan is a restless wanderer who creates unrest and stirs up strife, now here, now there, and works magic. He was soon changed by Christianity into the devil, and only lived on in fading local traditions as a ghostly hunter who was seen with his retinue, flickering like a will o' the wisp through the stormy night. In the Middle Ages the role of the restless wanderer was taken over by Ahasuerus, the Wandering Jew, which is not a Jewish but a Christian legend. The motif of the wanderer who has not accepted Christ was projected on the Jews, in the same way as we always rediscover our unconscious psychic contents in other people. At any rate the coincidence of anti-Semitism with the reawakening of Wotan is a psychological subtlety that may perhaps be worth mentioning.
semper occultus

Postby conniption » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:01 am

RT
‘Terror update:’ Controversial anti-ISIS coloring book featuring tortures hits stores
Published time: September 06, 2014

A US publishing company has chosen to teach children about the crimes of the Islamic State group in a coloring book. The company’s co-founder, who spoke to RT’s Gayane Chichakyan, believes the project is justified as it “tells the truth.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObxJbBmm1XU

continued...
conniption

Postby Nordic » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:36 pm

conniption » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:01 am wrote:
RT
‘Terror update:’ Controversial anti-ISIS coloring book featuring tortures hits stores
Published time: September 06, 2014

A US publishing company has chosen to teach children about the crimes of the Islamic State group in a coloring book. The company’s co-founder, who spoke to RT’s Gayane Chichakyan, believes the project is justified as it “tells the truth.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObxJbBmm1XU

continued...

How is this not child abuse?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:46 pm

haha...In the you can't make this shit up category, Lt. General Mclnerney has been loudly saying lately he thinks Malaysia 370 the missing 777 will resurface and be used in a massive
9/11 like terror attack

8bitagent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion