St Louis - Shooting - Riots - Anonymous Threats

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: St Louis - Shooting - Riots - Anonymous Threats

Postby zangtang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 am

a cynical person might dare to imagine to that the locker-room competition to 'be the one'
that gets to start the race riots is on............

a competition so much fun that it spreads from one precinct/county department to another,
just itching to bleed across state lines like wildfire.........
zangtang

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby RocketMan » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:04 am

zangtang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 pm wrote:a cynical person might dare to imagine to that the locker-room competition to 'be the one'
that gets to start the race riots is on............

a competition so much fun that it spreads from one precinct/county department to another,
just itching to bleed across state lines like wildfire.........

"Race riots" is what reads on the orders of COINTELPRO agents provocateur. What I'm talking about is citywide demonstrations, shutdowns of entire metropolitan areas, sit-ins, general strikes, etc.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 am

daughtersofdevine wrote:This. Means. War.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:33 am

datdestinyd.tumblr.com wrote:Sandra Bland was not alive in her mugshot. When you are arrested, you are pictured in the clothes you are arrested in, not in prison clothes. When they take your picture, you are told not to tilt your head or lean against the wall. There is a clear shadow where her head touches the background, most likely the floor. Her cell had tan walls and gray floors. Her head is on a gray background. You can clearly see the gray floor in the first photo and in the right corner in the second photo. Her hair is falling towards the background. Gravity is pulling her hair down because she is on the floor. It is impossible to keep your shoulder straight like her right shoulder is while standing. It is likely that she was on the ground with her right arm outstretched when this picture was taken. When they take your picture, you are told to look directly at the camera. Her eyes are lifeless and unfocused. The police department claims she hung herself from a 5-foot platform when Sandra was around 6 feet tall. The photo of her cell has a trash can in it. Trashcans are not allowed in jail cells because they can not be bolted to the floor. Police claim the scene was not tampered with before the photo, but the trash bag they claim she hung herself with has been replaced with a new one. Sandra told her sister on the phone that she thought her shoulder was broken. Someone with a broken shoulder can not lift their arm high enough to hang themself. The dashcam footage from her arrest is clearly edited, as cars appear and disappear in the middle of the road. The officers knew they were wrong in arresting her. They knew she was going to take them to court. She was a strong-spirited activist. She did not go from being a fighter to being suicidal in a matter of days. The police fucking murdered her and their pathetic attempts at hiding it are not fooling anybody.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby stefano » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 am

The Sandra Bland business becomes more sinister the more I look into it...

- She had posted a thing online calling for black activism. So she could reasonably be expected to become "combative" (or righteously pissed off, depending on how you see things) if stopped for some bullshit reason.
- She was stopped for a bullshit reason, in fact the arresting officer made a U-turn and followed her, then made her change lanes on purpose, then pulled her over for not indicating the lane change.
- Every detail of the arrest and her killing (because she was definitely killed) was done in a clumsy and obviously suspicious way: the arrest itself done out of the dashcam's field of view, the flimsy story that she hanged herself with a bin bag (!), the uploading of a doctored bit of footage, the release of the information that she'd supposedly told cops she had attempted suicide before (what are the chances she would have told the booking officer that), the tampering with the cell after her death, and most of all the strange mugshot, with her wearing prison kit rather than her own clothes and looking as though she's lying on the floor. All of it serves as a polarising Rorschach test that allows angry whites to see nothing unusual and angry blacks to see yet another crime by the State.
- The Jade Helm overlap
stefano

Postby zangtang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Rocketman - for better clarity mine should have read 'police department locker-room competition'..........
zangtang

Postby RocketMan » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 pm

zangtang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm wrote:Rocketman - for better clarity mine should have read 'police department locker-room competition'..........

Yeah, it figures, couldn't wait to mouth off. :) Glad we're on the same page.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Nordic » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Luther Blissett » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 am wrote:
datdestinyd.tumblr.com wrote:Sandra Bland was not alive in her mugshot. When you are arrested, you are pictured in the clothes you are arrested in, not in prison clothes. When they take your picture, you are told not to tilt your head or lean against the wall. There is a clear shadow where her head touches the background, most likely the floor. Her cell had tan walls and gray floors. Her head is on a gray background. You can clearly see the gray floor in the first photo and in the right corner in the second photo. Her hair is falling towards the background. Gravity is pulling her hair down because she is on the floor. It is impossible to keep your shoulder straight like her right shoulder is while standing. It is likely that she was on the ground with her right arm outstretched when this picture was taken. When they take your picture, you are told to look directly at the camera. Her eyes are lifeless and unfocused. The police department claims she hung herself from a 5-foot platform when Sandra was around 6 feet tall. The photo of her cell has a trash can in it. Trashcans are not allowed in jail cells because they can not be bolted to the floor. Police claim the scene was not tampered with before the photo, but the trash bag they claim she hung herself with has been replaced with a new one. Sandra told her sister on the phone that she thought her shoulder was broken. Someone with a broken shoulder can not lift their arm high enough to hang themself. The dashcam footage from her arrest is clearly edited, as cars appear and disappear in the middle of the road. The officers knew they were wrong in arresting her. They knew she was going to take them to court. She was a strong-spirited activist. She did not go from being a fighter to being suicidal in a matter of days. The police fucking murdered her and their pathetic attempts at hiding it are not fooling anybody.

I don't see the evidence of any of these claims. And many people who have been arrested (Cindy Sheehan for one) have reported that they have, indeed, had their mug shots taken while in prison clothes.

If she's dead, how would they get her eyes to be looking right at the camera lens. Both of them. And how would they get her jaw to be shut instead of slack and open.

While a creepy claim and nothing would surprise me, I just don't see it here.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby IanEye » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:06 pm

@10:48

Trooper Encinia: Get off the phone.
Sandra Bland: I am not on the phone. I have a right to record this.
Trooper Encinia: Put your phone down.

I still want to know where her phone is, and what is on the recording she was making.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: .

Postby Nordic » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:34 pm

IanEye » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:06 pm wrote:

@10:48

Trooper Encinia: Get off the phone.
Sandra Bland: I am not on the phone. I have a right to record this.
Trooper Encinia: Put your phone down.

I still want to know where her phone is, and what is on the recording she was making.

He made her leave it on the trunk of her car after she got out. I doubt it could have recorded anything other than the audio of what happened after.
Nordic

Postby IanEye » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:40 pm

yes. i am curious if that audio differs in any way to what we have been allowed to hear so far.

also, if the authorities end up saying there is no recording on the phone, that in itself is of interest to me.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: .

Postby Nordic » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:43 pm

IanEye » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 pm wrote:yes. i am curious if that audio differs in any way to what we have been allowed to hear so far.

also, if the authorities end up saying there is no recording on the phone, that in itself is of interest to me.

I'm with you. Hopefully someone will find out. Sure seems like she was recording when she set it down.
Nordic

Postby conniption » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:11 pm

stefano » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:51 am wrote:Another one. Samuel Dubose, 43, in Cincinnati.

Another routine traffic stop has led to the death of an unarmed Black man. This time, Samuel Dubose, 43, was the victim in what appears to be another act of senseless violence perpetrated by a White police officer.

According to WLWT, Dubose was stopped by Officer Ray Tensing near the University of Cincinnati on Sunday evening because his front license plate was missing. Tensing reported that he asked for Dubose’s license and he was handed a beer. The officer then asked Dubose to step out of the vehicle. Dubose attempted to drive away, but Tensing shot him in the head. Dubose was unarmed and died from his gunshot wound.

Axis of Logic

On being a Hero in the USA

By Shaun King, Daily Kos
AlterNet

Tuesday, Aug 4, 2015

How To Be Filmed Murdering a Man, Cover It Up, Be Free On Bail, And Ask For Your Job Back Privilege at a whole new level.

How to achieve what's posed in the headline? Be a police officer.

Only in America could a man do what Officer Ray Tensing did—be filmed blowing a man's head off, be filmed telling at least 21 lies about what led to him blowing said man's head off, be charged with murder, strongly condemned by the prosecutor, and then be free in a few hours to ask for his job back. Yes, he asked for his job back.

That's exactly what has happened in this case.

Because it is incredibly gruesome, the Hamilton County District Attorney's Office chose not to release, at first, the full video of the murder of Sam Dubose by Officer Ray Tensing. I understand that, but by ending the video after the fatal shot was fired, we were all deprived of the opportunity to see something truly heinous—the outrageous fictional story concocted by Ray Tensing to justify a completely avoidable murder. See for yourself below.

Full Unedited Body Cam Video Of Sam Dubose Murder by Officer Ray Tensing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AC9zLzsCaQ
Nevada Cop Block
Published on Jul 29, 2015

It is this video, and this video alone, that caused Officer Ray Tensing to be charged with murder.

He was not caught in the vehicle. He was not dragged. He was not about to be run over.

In the video, Tensing claims these things, over and over and over again, and even feigns injury and pain from the dragging. His two fellow officers can be heard saying that they saw it as well. All lies. Incredibly, the DA decided not to press charges against these two additional officers, claiming that they participated fully in the investigation.

So incredible are Tensing and his union that they are actually claiming, in spite of the glaring video evidence, that he was fired from his job "without cause."

The grievance said,

"Officer Tensing was terminated on 7/29/2015 without just cause for an on-duty fatal shooting. While Officer Tensing was indicted on a charge of murder, the indictment is not a conviction. Officer Tensing was also denied his due process rights of a pre-disciplinary hearing under the contract."

The grievance asked for Tensing to be reinstated immediately and "is to be made whole for all back pay and benefits including but not limited to sick time, vacation time, holidays, shift differential, pension contributions etc. afforded under the current contract."

But the truth is even uglier than this. Officer Ray Tensing is receiving support and monetary pledges from all over the country. Somehow, in spite of his heinous crime and unethical attempts at covering it all up, he is now some type of folk hero.

Ray Tensing is now free on bail, after only a few hours in jail. This is despicable.

This is America. 2015.
conniption

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:57 pm

British reporter in Ferguson finds whites openly carrying rifles and peaceful blacks being arrested

DAVID EDWARDS
11 AUG 2015 AT 15:56 ET

Kylie Morris of Channel 4 in Britain visited Ferguson on Tuesday and tried to explain to the British people why white “Oath Keepers” were allowed to openly carry firearms on the street while peaceful black protesters were arrested.

“The men, calling themselves Oath Keepers, only added to the already simmering tensions,” a Channel 4 anchor noted before tossing to Morris for a live report from Ferguson.

Morris told her British audience that the commemoration of the one year anniversary of Michael Brown’s death had been interrupted by armed Oath Keepers, who claimed that they were there to protect businesses and conservative journalists.

“But certainly their presence, their state of wearing uniforms, military-type uniforms — some of them are ex-military, some of them are even serving police, we’re told,” she reported. “They were, you know, carrying weapons.”

Morris noted that black protesters faced pepper spray, arrests and other actions by riot police.

The Oath Keepers, however, “openly carry sidearms and semi-automatic weapons as is their right,” she said.

“You and people who look like you, white males, have the sovereignty to walk around with assault rifles,” one black protesters told a white Oath Keeper, “But we [black protesters] can’t even like stand out here and assemble peacefully and exercise our constitutional right to do so without being gassed, maced and arrested.”

“I don’t have a perspective,” the Oath Keeper replied flatly.

Morris said that she had a hard time understanding why police would arrest otherwise peaceful protesters.

“It’s hard to know how this keeps the peace, putting civil rights leaders in handcuffs, including the prominent philosopher Cornel West and Black Lives Matter activist DeRay Mckesson during a peaceful sit-in outside the federal court,” she remarked.

During an interview with Mckesson, she asked if the police appeared to be taking retribution on the protesters for all of the negative attention the Black Lives Matter movement had brought to the area.

“There is a long history of law enforcement targeting people who are fighting for their rights,” Mckesson told Morris. “The reality is that the status quo didn’t just happen overnight, the status quo [developed] over many years and people work hard to reinforce it, including the police.”

Morris noted that there was a “right-wing push back” against the Black Live Matter movement, which she said “feels more and more vociferous every day.”

“There are people whose bread and butter is sustaining racist oppressive systems like for-profit prisons,” Mckesson said. “The right’s response to us is a sign the movement is working.”

As for the Oathkeepers, Mckesson said that they were a reminder that law enforcement in Ferguson “police based on race.”

“If black people had come out with rifles like that, it would have been sheer pandemonium outside,” he added. “But white people, there was no response by the police. They left, they didn’t return.”

“And that’s real. Policing is racially coded in places like Missouri and places all over the country.”

Watch the video below from Channel 4, broadcast Aug. 11, 2015.
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:30 pm

I'm putting this here because opkkk started during the protests in Ferguson, in part to see how many of the cops were in the klan. Now Congressman Joe Wilson was purportedly unhooded, along with several other politicians, allegedly. That's exactly what I was waiting for.

ANONYMOUS STARTS TO REVEAL KKK MEMBERS' DETAILS WITH #OPKKK

Anonymous has made good on its threat to expose KKK members on the internet to reveal phone numbers and emails of alleged KKK members.

Activist collective Anonymous has long had a feud with members of the radical Ku Klux Klan. There is a history there. Recently, Anonymous threatened to dox a thousand members of the KKK, unhooding them publicly in cyberspace.

Explaining their actions, Anonymous said:

We are not attacking you (the KKK) because of what you believe in as we fight for freedom of speech, we are attacking you because of what you do to our brothers and sisters.
The KKK often claim to thousands of members who stay anonymous, ironically, due to the way society sees them. After all, a KKK member ousted as a public school teacher, for example, would make for quite the debacle.

Anonymous, in their most recent attack on the KKK added:

We've gained access to yet another one of your KKK Twitter account. Using the info obtained, we will be revealing about 1000 of your klan member identities.
It appears that the activist group have made good on their threat, ahead of schedule with #OpKKK, a long-standing operation that sees the Ku Klux Klan as the chief target.

In a series of postings on their Twitter account, Anonymous has now revealed multiple phone numbers and email addresses of alleged Ku Klux Klan members.

Anonymous @YourAnonNews
It seems that phone numbers of KKK members are on the internet. http://pastebin.com/47EYpYyW
4:13 PM - 1 Nov 2015

Anonymous @YourAnonNews
#OpKKK dox part 1: http://pastebin.com/An3jXvEt
part 2:
http://pastebin.com/9K8gfnPL
part 3:
http://pastebin.com/47EYpYyW
4:14 PM - 1 Nov 2015

While this isn’t a list of the 1000 KKK members who are due to be revealed this month in commemoration of the Ferguson protests last year, the latest reveal by Anonymous only goes to show that there is more yet to come in Anonymous’ operation to publicly dismantle the KKK.

The hacktivist group added:
Anonymous @YourAnonNews
There is no place for racism now we're more connected, the time to cooperate and better the world is now.
4:49 PM - 1 Nov 2015

Luther Blissett

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion