Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Sounder » Sat May 18, 2019 6:39 am

You are so right stickdog99.

Thanks chump for the vid.

I remember asking my mom when about 10 years old; 'Mom, why don't we ever get sick'? We were a family of nine kids, mom said; 'we don't have time to get sick'. That wasn't exactly true, but it served a good purpose. Really, it was because we ate whole, non-processed and clean food. We bought from the co-op and farmers, and produced our own food long before it became popular.

This 'control grid' as the 'hoped for' solution to solve the issue of 'chaotic' human development is designed to cripple us.

No worries though, insurance will pay.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Sat May 18, 2019 7:19 pm

^^That must be why no one ever got sick back when everyone was farmers.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby chump » Thu May 23, 2019 8:45 am

RFK Jr: A pharmacist walked by… and I don’t blame him for being angry, because the biggest threat on the earth is the business plan of the pharmaceutical industry.

He’s actually in an industry that when I was a boy it was $270 Million. I got three vaccines and I was fully compliant. Today, it is a $50 Billion industry, and 20% of pharmaceutical revenues today.

But, that’s on the front end. At the back end are all the chronic diseases - that the FDA says - we think are associated with vaccines. A hundred and fifty injuries are listed on the product inserts, and the reason they’re listed on the product inserts is because the FDA has made a determination that those injuries were more than likely caused by the vaccine. This is the chronic disease epidemic that Del was referring to.

I have six kids. I had eleven brothers and sisters. I had over fifty cousins. I didn’t know a single person with a peanut allergy. Why do my kids all have a food allergies?

Because they were born after 1989. If you were born prior to 1989, you’re chance of having a chronic disease - according to HHS - is 12.8%. If you were born after 1989, you’re chance of having a chronic disease is 54%. The FDA has said to the vaccine companies you need to take these diseases(??). What are they? They’re developmental diseases, ADE, ADHD… (listing dozens of exploding childhood, diagnoses), Tourette’s syndrome, ASD, autism, auto-immune diseases, ?, multiple sclerosis, juvenile diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, anaphylactic diseases, food allergies, rhinitis, asthma, eczema, all of these exploded in 1989! Congress ordered the EPA to do a study to find out what year the disease epidemic started, and the EPA did that study. They said it started in 1989.

There’s lot of culprits, many new things: We have cell phones. We have PFOA. We have ultrasound. We have glyphosate. We have many, many other things. Our kids are swimming around in a toxic soup. We’re not saying that all of those illnesses came from vaccines, but there is no intervention that is so exquisitely and precisely timed as what happened when we went in 1989 and changed that vaccine schedule and raised the level of aluminum and mercury, triple and quintupled them and went from the 3 vaccines that I had to the 72 that my kids had, to the 75 that kids are going to have next year… and there are 273 new vaccines in the pipeline!

I went in and met with Adam Schiff. I’ve been a Democrat all my life. What’s happening in the Democratic Party disturbed me greatly. But, I was astonished when one of the leading democrats in our country, Adam Schiff, went to the Internet titans, to Facebook, to Google - which has a $668 Million partnership with Glaxo-Smith-Kline - the biggest vaccine producer in the world, to make drugs and define your personal information so they can sell you more drugs, and to Pinterest, Facebook, on Instagram, and Amazon, and told them you need to start censoring information about complaints, and information about pharmaceutical products.

So, I said to Adam Schiff, you know these companies are greedy companies. You know they’re homicidal. Any democrat will tell you that. These four companies that produce all 72 of the vaccines that are now mandated for American children, every one of them is a convicted felon.

In 2009, those four companies collectively have paid $35 Billion in criminal penalties and damages and fines for defrauding regulators, for falsifying science, for bribing doctors, for lying to the public, and for killing lots and lots of people.

As Del pointed out, Vioxx alone, Merck knew it would cause heart attacks but sold it as a headache pill; and didn’t tell people you won’t have a headache, but you might have a heart attack! Of course, if they told them that, not to many people would’ve bought it. So, they decided to keep it a secret, and they killed 120,000 people - minimum, and probably 500,000 people!

So, I said to Adam Schiff, What in the world, what kind of cognitive dissonance does it require to not understand that this company is lying and cheating and killing with every other medical product and pharmaceutical product it makes, but it has found Jesus when it comes to vaccines and not to lie about that?

Everybody knows that you can’t sue a vaccine company. That’s why we had this gold rush explosion of vaccines beginning in 1989; and so they have no incentive to make that product safe… other than their moral scruples, which we know they do not have.

What most people do not know is that the vaccine companies have even more important exemption. They are exempt from safety testing their products: It is the only medical product.

The reason for that is because it is an artifact of the CDC’s legacy as the Public Health Service; which was a quasi military agency, and the CDC took it over in the late 1970’s. That’s why people at the CDC often had military ranks, like Surgeon General. The vaccine program was initiated as a national security defense against biological attack. Because of that, they wanted to make sure that we could get vaccines out to the public very quickly if Russia sent anthrax over here.

It wanted to remove all the regulatory impediments that would prevent the quick deployment of that product. So, they said if we call it a medicine, all medicine under the law have to be safety tested with a double blind placebo ?… usually for five years. We can’t do that. So, we’re going to call them something different. We’ll call them biologics, and we’re going to make it so they don’t have to be tested at all; and the industry, when it exploded in 1989, took advantage of that loophole and brought all these new products to market.

None of them has been tested. Not one. There 72 vaccines currently on the schedule mandated for our children have never been tested against a placebo. That means that nobody can scientifically tell you what the risk profile of that product is. Nobody can tell you that that product is going to save more lives than it can take with any scientific basis whatsoever. How can we, as a society, as a government, as a Democratic Party, be mandating products for our children when we cannot tell them what the risk is of that product?

Now, all the vaccines on the schedule and every medical partner are required to put their whatever safety tests they do, and many say that not one has ever used a placebo, but some of them do safety testing anyway, maybe like the polio vaccine for 48 hours.

The hepatitis B vaccine has been given to every child in this country since the day it was born for five days. That means if that baby dies on day 6, it never happened. If a baby has a seizure on day 6, it never happened. If the baby gets food allergies diagnosed 3 years later, or autism, or auto-immune disease, it never happened. That way they can say that they’re safe.

The weird thing was, was that there was one vaccine, the MMR, the vaccine that all of this hoopla is all about, that was the only vaccine that has no safety testing listed on it’s insert; and for many years Del and I have been saying, ‘That’s weird! Did they not do any? What Happened?’ So, we sued HHS.

We said, ‘Where is it? Is there any safety test for MMR vaccine?’ Three weeks ago, they gave us the safety tests. There were 800 kids. Normally, you have 20,000 kids in one of these, 20,000 subjects. There’s 887 tests for a hundred each for a drug that they are going to give to billions of people. The testing lasted only 42 days. 50% of the kids who were involved in that study had serious gastrointestinal illnesses - some of them for the full forty two days. 50% had respiratory illnesses - some of them for 42 days. This is a product that is worse - according to it’s own records, than the illness it was intending to prevent!

… Maybe people here are anti-vax. I’m not anti-vax. I just want safe vaccines, and I want robust science, and I want transparency in our government, and I want independent regulators who aren’t owned by Pharma.

The FDA, which is supposed to protect us against these products, receives 75% of it’s budget from the industry. The World Health Organization receives 50% of it’s budget from Pharma.

The CDC is a pharmaceutical company. It’s has about $5 Billion per year it sells and buys in vaccines, and individuals within HHS worked on those vaccines at tax payer expense. If they worked on them, they get royalty payments on the vaccines they for, so that every vial of gardisil that’s sold, there are people in the HHS, high level individuals, who are collecting $150,000 a year in royalties; and HHS, NIH, who owns part of that patent, is collecting money every year. So, these are not regulatory agencies. These are appendages of the industry.

They reason they call you anti-vaxxer is it’s a way of shutting us up, so they don’t have to debate these very, very serious issues about vaccine safety. So they don’t have to debate the science.

They’ve bought off the press. They put $25 Billion a year into advertising. We’re the only nation in the world other than New Zealand that allows pharmaceutical advertising on television, or anywhere; and they have been able to buy our press in this country, so they are not only selling ads for drugs to us, but they’re also dictating content.

They’re telling us now that they’re going to censor Facebook because they want to get rid of disinformation about vaccines. We’re just talking about science. We’re giving a peer review. You will never hear peer review from a vaccine proponent. What you will hear are appeals to authority. What does that mean? The vaccines are safe because the CDC says it’s safe, because WHO, the World Health Organization says it’s safe.

But, do you now what the ultimate authority is? The Institute of Medicine. Congress named the Institute of Medicine to be the ultimate authority on vaccine safety.

You know what the Institute of Medicine says? It says there 150 diseases that we think are caused by vaccines…(and told the) CDC, ‘you have to study them.’ They said that in 1994, the CDC refused. They said again in 1998, the CDC refused. They said it again in 2011. They say it every year. The Institute of Medicine says, ’we have no idea whether these vaccines are causing this huge chronic disease epidemic.’

That is the ultimate authority, not the WHO, not CDC; and the only way they can deal with these arguments is by shutting us up. The vaccine disinformation is not coming from us. It’s coming from them.

How many of you have heard the networks report that 80,000 people died of the flu last year? Do you know what CDC’s data said?

[…]

2,300 people died of the flu. Not 80,000. How many of you have heard, coming from the networks, every single network saying that the death rate from measles is 1 in a 1000?

The CDC told them that? The CDC’s own data say it’s 1 in 10,000 people have measles, and 1 in half a million Americans! That’s what the CDC’s data says. But, that’s not what you hear from the networks. The networks is misinformation.

Did any of you watch NBC the other night when Lester Holt and all of these news shows have become advertisements, they’re all part of this orchestrated frenzy that we’re terrified of measles, we got to get vaccines and we got to pass a mandate, and Lester Holt is sponsored by Merck which makes that vaccine! And Lester Holt showed that frightening picture on his show of a baby afflicted with these terrible measles bumps. Then, it turns out it was fake.

He had to fake it. He’s never apologized. NBC has never apologized. They attack misinformation. Lester Holt is sitting there saying, ‘we gotta shut down this disinformation about vaccines, while he is the primary promoter of that information…

This industry has been able to disable all of the institutions of our democracy that stand between a greedy corporation and and a vulnerable child. As Del pointed out, they are the biggest lobbyists on Capitol Hill, they give double the lobbying of… oil and gas, four times that of defense and aerospace. They own Congress. Congress will not subpoena requests from Bill Thompson, the chief scientist at the CDC that has been lying to you, who for all these years has been destroying data, and they won’t call him and question him… They have been able to disable the regulatory agencies through capture. Those agencies are even sock puppets of those industries they’re supposed to regulate.

They been able to neutralize the lawyers by making it illegal to sue a vaccine company. So, the lawyers and the courts are gone. They’ve been able to neutralize the press of all press scrutiny. And now they’re neutralizing the Internet. They’re shutting us out so that nobody has to listen to truth, so that nobody has to read the peer reviewed science, and so nobody has to listen to the questions.

The last thing standing between that corporation and that little baby is the mom and the dad; and this greedy industry cannot stand that that mother is going to stop her little baby from being vaccinated, from buying their product, and then being hooked for the rest of it’s life on adderall and epi-pens, albuterol and ridillin, the anti-seizure medication, and the prozacs, that they get at the back end of this insane industry.

What do the Democrats say to those women? Well, there is no such thing as a vaccine injury, it’s all an illusion, and those women are hysterical, that they’re so easily deluded. But, these women know what happened to their child, and I would say that it is time for the Democratic Party to start listening to women. What happened to the essential plank in the Democratic Party, ‘My Body, My Choice’? And why is our party advocating censorship? And why are we in the tank with one of the dirtiest industries in the history of mankind? We need to take our children back. We need to take our country back. We need to take our democracy back.

Thank you all very much.
chump

Postby Elvis » Thu May 23, 2019 1:20 pm

^^^^ Thanks, Chump ^^^^

RFK Jr. points out what it is that nags me about this whole vaccine issue:

These four companies that produce all 72 of the vaccines that are now mandated for American children, every one of them is a convicted felon.

In 2009, those four companies collectively have paid $35 Billion in criminal penalties and damages and fines for defrauding regulators, for falsifying science, for bribing doctors, for lying to the public, and for killing lots and lots of people.

As Del pointed out, Vioxx alone, Merck knew it would cause heart attacks but sold it as a headache pill; and didn’t tell people you won’t have a headache, but you might have a heart attack! Of course, if they told them that, not to many people would’ve bought it. So, they decided to keep it a secret, and they killed 120,000 people - minimum, and probably 500,000 people!

So, I said to Adam Schiff, What in the world, what kind of cognitive dissonance does it require to not understand that this company is lying and cheating and killing with every other medical product and pharmaceutical product it makes, but it has found Jesus when it comes to vaccines and not to lie about that?

Everybody knows that you can’t sue a vaccine company. That’s why we had this gold rush explosion of vaccines beginning in 1989; and so they have no incentive to make that product safe… other than their moral scruples, which we know they do not have.

What most people do not know is that the vaccine companies have even more important exemption. They are exempt from safety testing their products: It is the only medical product.

The reason for that is because it is an artifact of the CDC’s legacy as the Public Health Service; which was a quasi military agency, and the CDC took it over in the late 1970’s. That’s why people at the CDC often had military ranks, like Surgeon General. The vaccine program was initiated as a national security defense against biological attack. Because of that, they wanted to make sure that we could get vaccines out to the public very quickly if Russia sent anthrax over here.

It wanted to remove all the regulatory impediments that would prevent the quick deployment of that product. So, they said if we call it a medicine, all medicine under the law have to be safety tested with a double blind placebo ?… usually for five years. We can’t do that. So, we’re going to call them something different. We’ll call them biologics, and we’re going to make it so they don’t have to be tested at all; and the industry, when it exploded in 1989, took advantage of that loophole and brought all these new products to market.

I knew this was Russia's fault!
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby identity » Fri May 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Yeah, thanks for that chump!!
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby DrEvil » Sat May 25, 2019 2:50 pm

That piece is the usual plague enthusiast mix of distortions, exaggerations and outright lies. So business as usual in other words. I'm not going to bother listing all the horseshit because honestly, I'm sick and tired of this bullshit (and the 'v' key on my keyboard has stopped working and it's incredibly tedious having to copy-paste it all the time), but for anyone interested just do some quick googling on some of the claims made.
DrEvil

Postby stickdog99 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:43 pm

DrEvil » 25 May 2019 18:50 wrote:That piece is the usual plague enthusiast mix of distortions, exaggerations and outright lies. So business as usual in other words. I'm not going to bother listing all the horseshit because honestly, I'm sick and tired of this bullshit (and the 'v' key on my keyboard has stopped working and it's incredibly tedious having to copy-paste it all the time), but for anyone interested just do some quick googling on some of the claims made.

1. Vaccine manufacturers are not liable for the injuries their vaccines cause to any US citizens.

2. Vaccine manufacturers routinely pay to "safety test" their own vaccines using other vaccines and/or vaccine adjuvants as their "placebo controls". In these "safety tests," which routinely test no more than a few hundred subjects and track them for adverse events for as little as 2 days, vaccine manufacturers are allowed to categorize which adverse events they consider vaccine-related as well as arbitrarily decide the percentage of adverse events above and beyond those exhibited by other vaccines that they deem "safe."

3. The VAERS post-hoc reporting system for adverse vaccine events is a joke in every way. So we actually have no mechanism to quantify the actual number vaccine injures per 100,000 subjects vaccinated for any specific vaccine before or after new vaccines are placed on an effectively compulsory schedule. Basically, we are flying completely blind in terms of being able to precisely quantify the overall benefit vs. cost and risk profile of any specific vaccine. The regulatory authorities (such as the CDC) that continually suggest that all vaccines must be "safe and effective" by definition are practicing nothing but faith-based medicine.

All calls to run actual scientifically valid experiments to gather the data that could actually demonstrate that each individual mandated vaccine actually has a profoundly positive benefit vs. cost and risk profile are condemned as anti-vaxxer zealotry that could easily be dispelled by cutting and pasting the authoritative pronouncements of regulatory agencies (that have been completely captured by pharmaceutical giants) if only such cutting and pasting efforts were not so tedious.

Vaccine safety is a bizarre issue in our culture. Anyone who stakes out a logical, common sense, middle ground position such as "many vaccines may in fact do far more good than harm, but we need to obtain these data before we mandate any specific vaccine" is labeled a rabid anti-vaxxer luddite who wants to kill sick babies by the majority of Americans (as well as the majority of the medical community) who have been convinced by 100% lockstep corporate media, Democratic and Republican party leaders, and medical authority orthodoxy that any questioning of the Monolith of Vaccination as anything but the greatest medical miracle in human history is heinous blasphemy, punishable by forced injections.

No specific vaccine ever developed, currently in development, or yet to be developed can ever be questioned on any basis because of our culture's blind faith that the Monolith of Vaccination saves millions of lives. Those who request nothing more than valid scientific data about each specific vaccine to analyze are routinely portrayed as villainous murderers intent on angering the Great God of Vaccination with their blasphemous hysteria.

What's truly insane about this issue is that nobody actually knows because the data do not exist to make an accurate scientific determination either way. So everyone's stance on any specific vaccine is nothing more than a direct reflection of his or her faith or lack of faith in the Monolith of Vaccination. Thus each individual's reaction to anyone who questions or unquestioningly guarantees vaccine safety and efficacy is a completely faith-based reaction, replete with the same sort of faith-based recriminations, divisions, and emotional zealotry as an argument about the existence and/or nature of God.

To some reading this, I am completely naive about a clearly evil plague brought upon us by the despicable Devils of Big Pharma. To almost all the rest, my extreme impertinence in daring to question the infallible Monolith of Vaccination forever brands me as an unclean blaspheming pariah. It's all a question of belief.
stickdog99

Re: Vaccine - Medical Hubris

Postby Sounder » Tue May 28, 2019 7:13 pm

http://www.firstfreedoms.org/part-1-of- ... h-flu.html

The beginning of this article deals with the history of the "Spanish flu" and is worth reading.
Is the bacterial serum made in horses at the Rockefeller Institute which was injected into US soldiers and distributed to numerous other countries responsible for the 50-100 million people killed by bacterial lung infections in 1918-19? The Institute says it distributed the bacterial serum to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries during WWI. Not enough is known about how these countries experimented on their soldiers. I hope independent researchers will take an honest look at these questions.

THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS

I do not believe that anyone involved in these vaccine experiments was trying to harm anyone. Some will see the name Rockefeller and yell. “Illuminati!” or “culling the herd!” I do not believe that’s what happened. I believe standard medical hubris is responsible - doctors “playing God”, thinking they can tame nature without creating unanticipated problems. With medical hubris, I do not think the situation has changed materially over the past 100 years.

WHAT NOW?

The vaccine industry is always looking for human test subjects. They have the most success when they are able to find populations who are not in a position to refuse. Soldiers (9), infants, the disabled, prisoners, those in developing nations - anyone not in a position to refuse.

Vaccine experimentation on vulnerable populations is not an issue of the past. Watch this video clip of Dr. Stanley Plotkin where he describes using experimental vaccines on orphans, the mentally retarded, prisoners, and those under colonial rule. The deposition was in January 2018. The hubris of the medical community is the same or worse now than it was 100 years ago. Watch as Dr. Plotkin admits to writing, “The question is whether we are to have experiments performed on fully functioning adults and on children who are potentially contributors to society or to perform initial studies in children and adults who are human in form but not in social potential.” Please watch the horrifying video clip. (10)

In part because the global community is well aware of medical hubris and well aware of the poor record of medical ethics, the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights developed international standards regarding the right to informed consent to preventative medical procedures like vaccination. The international community is well aware that the pharmaceutical industry makes mistakes and is always on the lookout for human test subjects. The Declaration states that individuals have the human right to consent to any preventative medical intervention like vaccination.

Article 3 – Human dignity and human rights

1. Human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms are to be fully respected.
2. The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.

Article 6 – Consent

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice. (11)

Clean water, sanitation, flushing toilets, refrigerated foods and healthy diets have done and still do far more to protect humanity from infectious diseases than any vaccine program. Doctor and the vaccine industry have usurped credit which rightfully belongs to plumbers, electricians, sandhogs, engineers and city planners.

For these reasons, policy makers at all levels of government should protect the human rights and individual liberties of individuals to opt out of vaccine programs via exemptions. The hubris of the medical community will never go away. Policy makers need to know that vaccines like all medical interventions are not infallible. Vaccines are not magic. We all have different susceptibility to disease. Human beings are not one size fits all.

In 1918-19, the vaccine industry experimented on soldiers, likely with disastrous results. In 2018, the vaccine industry experiments on infants every day. The vaccine schedule has never been tested as it is given. The results of the experiment are in: 1 in 7 American children is in some form of special education and over 50% have some form of chronic illness. (12)

In 1918-19, there was no safety follow up after vaccines were delivered. In 2018, there is virtually no safety follow up after a vaccine is delivered. Who exactly gave you that flu shot at Rite Aid? Do you have the cell number of the store employee if something goes wrong?

1n 1918-19, there was no liability to the manufacturer for injuries or death caused by vaccines. In 2018, there is no liability for vaccine manufacturers for injuries or death caused by vaccines, which was formalized in 1986. (13)

In 1918-19, there was no independent investigative follow up challenging the official story that “Spanish Flu” was some mystery illness which dropped from the sky. I suspect that many of those at the Rockefeller Institute knew what happened, and that many of the doctors who administered the vaccines to the troops knew what happened, but those people are long dead. In 2018, the Pharmaceutical industry is the largest campaign donor to politicians and the largest advertiser in all forms of media, so not much has changed over 100 years. This story will likely be ignored by mainstream media because their salaries are paid by pharmaceutical advertising.

The next time you hear someone say “vaccines save lives” please remember that the true story of the cost/benefit of vaccines is much more complicated than their three word slogan. Also remember that vaccines may have killed 50-100 million people in 1918-19. If true, those costs greatly outweighed any benefit, especially considering that plumbers, electricians, sandhogs and engineers did, and continue to do, the real work which reduces mortality from disease.

Vaccines are not magic. (14) Human rights and bioethics are critically important. Policy makers should understand the history of medical hubris and protect individual and parental human rights as described in the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights.

Kevin Barry is the President of First Freedoms, Inc. a 501.c.3. He is a former federal attorney, a rep at the UN HQ in New York and the author of Vaccine Whistleblower: Exposing Autism Research Fraud at the CDC. Please support our work at http://www.firstfreedoms.org
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby DrEvil » Wed May 29, 2019 7:32 pm

^^
The results of the experiment are in: 1 in 7 American children is in some form of special education and over 50% have some form of chronic illness. (12)

I decided to just randomly check a claim and picked the one above. It's horseshit. The source (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6509a1.htm) does not say that one in seven children are in special education and it doesn't talk about chronic illness. It says that one in seven children have had or have mental, behavioral, and developmental disorders, as reported by their parents.
It also says that there's a strong correlation between prevalence and poverty and parental mental health. Vaccines are never mentioned.

In other news, sea levels keep rising as mass shootings in America become more frequent.
DrEvil

Postby chump » Wed May 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Glyphosate?

Christopher Everard FB:
[...]

An organisation called MomsAcrossAmerica hired a lab technician to test the feeding liquid given to sick babies... The Enteral Nutritional Drink tested is loaded with GM corn syrup, soy, and sugar, which have been shown to cause inflammation, and are sprayed with gyphosate during the growing season and at harvest as a drying agent. Glyphosate is scientifically engineered to function as a chelator; which draws out the vital nutrients of any living thing it touches. It is a proven endocrine disruptor; which impacts, deforms or halts the development of a fetus, leading to miscarriage, birth defects, infertility and sterility.

Glyphosate disrupts cytochrome P450 enzymes in the liver, which are important for many things, two of which are activating vitamin D and detoxifying multiple toxic chemicals and drugs. Acetaminophen (tylenol), for example, becomes toxic when these enzymes aren't working. Glyphosate works synergistically with the aluminum, mercury, and glutamate in vaccines to cause much greater harm than would be the case if there were no glyphosate present in the blood when the vaccine was administered.

Glyphosate is also a cell disintegrator; breaking down the blood brain barrier and allowing toxins into the brain, (correlating the rise of autism with the increased use of gyphosate as close as 99%.)

https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/glyph ... ube_liquid

Glyphosate Found In Feeding Tube Liquid

[…]

A description of how glyphosate impacts the body from MIT PhD. scientist Stephanie Seneff:

1) Glyphosate is an antimicrobial agent (antibiotic) and it perferentially kills the good bacteria, which causes an overgrowth of pathogens in the gut. This leads to leaky gut syndrome and inflammatory issues.

2) Glyphosate chelates rare minerals like manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, copper, iron, sulfur, selenium, etc., and this disrupts the management of these very important nutrients throughout the body.  The minerals end up piling up in the wrong places, causing both toxicity and deficiency at the same time.

3) Glyphosate disrupts cytochrome P450 enzymes in the liver, which are important for many things, two of which are activating vitamin D and detoxifying multiple toxic chemicals and drugs.  Acetaminophen (tylenol), for example, becomes toxic when these enzymes aren't working.

4) Glyphosate works synergistically with the aluminum, mercury, and glutamate in vaccines to cause much greater harm than would be the case if there were no glyphosate present in the blood when the vaccine was administered.

5) Glyphosate interferes with the shikimate pathway, which is used by both microbes and plants to produce the essential aromatic amino acids. Our own cells don't have this pathway, and they depend upon food sources and synthesis by gut microbes to supply these nutrients. They are precursors to many biologically important molecules such as the neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, and norepinephrine as well asmelanin, vitamin E, vitamin K, etc.

In my view, the core pathology in autism is insufficient sulfate in the cerebrospinal fluid in the brain.  This causes severe impairment in neurogenesis and an inability to "clear the trash."  It's indirectly caused by sulfur deficiency, melatonin deficiency, impaired sulfate synthesis, impaired sulfate transport, and excess flushing of sulfate through the kidneys - all induced by glyphosate.  There's also neuroexcitotoxicity from glutamate and glyphosate and aluminum working synergistically.

Stephanie Seneff, Co-Author Glyphosate papers
Senior Research Scientist
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory

[...]
chump

Postby DrEvil » Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 pm

^^ Stephanie Seneff is a computer scientist working with speech recognition. She knows fuck all about biology and has been repeatedly trashed for her shitty research published in shitty journals.

Also:
correlating the rise of autism with the increased use of gyphosate as close as 99%

Really? I don't suppose he has a source for that?
DrEvil

Postby conniption » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 am

childrens health defense

April 23, 2019

Japan Leads the Way: No Vaccine Mandates and No MMR Vaccine = Healthier Children
The Promise of Good Health; Are We Jumping Off the Cliff in the U.S.?

By Kristina Kristen, Guest Writer

In the United States, many legislators and public health officials are busy trying to make vaccines de facto compulsory—either by removing parental/personal choice given by existing vaccine exemptions or by imposing undue quarantines and fines on those who do not comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) vaccine edicts. Officials in California are seeking to override medical opinion about fitness for vaccination, while those in New York are mandating the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine for 6-12-month-old infants for whom its safety and effectiveness “have not been established.”
The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized countries, with more American children dying at birth and in their first year than in any other comparable nation—and more than half of those who survive develop at least one chronic illness.

American children would be better served if these officials—before imposing questionable and draconian measures—studied child health outcomes in Japan. With a population of 127 million, Japan has the healthiest children and the very highest “healthy life expectancy” in the world—and the least vaccinated children of any developed country. The U.S., in contrast, has the developed world’s most aggressive vaccination schedule in number and timing, starting at pregnancy, at birth and in the first two years of life. Does this make U.S. children healthier? The clear answer is no. The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized countries, with more American children dying at birth and in their first year than in any other comparable nation—and more than half of those who survive develop at least one chronic illness. Analysis of real-world infant mortality and health results shows that U.S. vaccine policy does not add up to a win for American children...

continues: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... -children/

~~~

NBC Didn't Want You To Catch This. Share & Expose Them

HighImpactFlix
Published on Apr 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaB4go7SPaI

conniption

Postby identity » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:29 pm

^
Thanks for that, conniption!

Here are key differences between the Japanese and U.S. vaccine programs:

Japan has no vaccine mandates, instead recommending vaccines that (as discussed above) are either “routine” (covered by insurance) or “voluntary” (self-pay).
Japan does not vaccinate newborns with the hepatitis B (HepB) vaccine, unless the mother is hepatitis B positive.
Japan does not vaccinate pregnant mothers with the tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine.
Japan does not give flu shots to pregnant mothers or to six-month-old infants.
Japan does not give the MMR vaccine, instead recommending an MR vaccine.
Japan does not require the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.

[...]

To reiterate, the U.S. has the most aggressive vaccine schedule of developed countries (administering the most vaccines the earliest). If vaccines save lives, why are American children “dying at a faster rate, and…dying younger” compared to children in 19 other wealthy countries—translating into a “57 percent greater risk of death before reaching adulthood”? Japanese children, who receive the fewest vaccines—with no government mandates for vaccination—grow up to enjoy “long and vigorous” lives.

infant mortality.jpg

(Note that Canada, at 4.8 deaths per 1,000, is just behind the U.S. ( at 5.8 ), and is developing an equally aggressive vaccination schedule.)

These numbers are alarming, and I sincerely hope that our resident physician/debunker, DrEvil, can come to the rescue to prove that, in fact, American newborns, infants, and youth are doing much better than their unvaccinated peers in Nippon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
identity

Postby Elvis » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:13 pm

^^^^

the U.S. has the most aggressive vaccine schedule of developed countries (administering the most vaccines the earliest). If vaccines save lives, why are American children “dying at a faster rate, and…dying younger” compared to children in 19 other wealthy countries—translating into a “57 percent greater risk of death before reaching adulthood”? Japanese children, who receive the fewest vaccines—with no government mandates for vaccination—grow up to enjoy “long and vigorous” lives.

Although... what are the causes of those deaths? Can they be associated with vaccines? The U.S. is not the healthiest place to grow up.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby DrEvil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm

identity » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 am wrote:
...snip...

These numbers are alarming, and I sincerely hope that our resident physician/debunker, DrEvil, can come to the rescue to prove that, in fact, American newborns, infants, and youth are doing much better than their unvaccinated peers in Nippon!

How do you know there's a connection? The US also has ridiculous gun death statistics, the world's most expensive healthcare system and millions of children living in poverty, but nooo, it has to be vaccines! It can't possibly be anything else because you've already decided that vaccines are the work of the devil and anything bad that happens to children is caused by vaccines.

Do you see the name of this forum? The part that says "Rigorous"? You're doing the opposite. Anything that supports your argument is valid, no matter how dodgy the source (and holy shit do you have some dodgy sources), anything that doesn't is big pharma propaganda.

It's the kind of thinking that gives conspiracy theorists a bad name, where everything that disagrees with you is part of the conspiracy. I have zero hope of convincing you of anything (you once laughed at me for changing my mind on something. That really tells me everything I need to know about your mindset). I would have more luck converting Mike Pence to Satanism. Good day.
DrEvil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion