Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby backtoiam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Dr. Evil

To expand on the 911 bit: I've been skeptical of the controlled demolition theory because it would require a very large effort by a large number of people. More people who might one day talk. The best conspiracy is a conspiracy of one, but seeing more and more professionals coming out in support of CD I'm changing my mind (shocking, I know).

Watch of few dozen videos of past burning steel frame buildings and compare. One of these is not like the other.

Or you can look this up. BB 18, B-Thing, Times’ article, gelatin. Compare the times article to this and you will notice the bb-18 was cropped out.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby OP ED » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 am

Plutonia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:07 am wrote:
82_28 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:21 pm wrote:I'm not sure whether any of this lines up with autism per se. I don't think I am autistic as I learned to read at high school levels by the age of 6 and I have never had a problem being social. Anyhow. There's that.
82-28, I guess that you didn't know that the Asperger's variant of autism is characterized by precocious language ability!? Thanks for the links.

Rereading older pages, this jumped out at me. When I was five my parents were greatly unnerved when I looked up sexual intercourse in the encyclopedia. I showed it to them when I encountered the word "umbilicus" which I didn't understand. Still one of my favorite words due to its etymological resonances.
I write my thoughts down in notebooks, in a language that no one else can read because I invented it when I was ten.
(Although its largely based on Finnish roots, blame Tolkien)

I kind of have a soft spot, if I can use the term, for you iam, so I am doing the work of sourcing your probably copy/pasted quotations. This despite the fact that I am generally untrustworthy of science opinions from a century before my birth or from anyone who is selling something. (Your mendelsohn is the only one that I am particularly familiar with due to his status as something of an media whore during his lifetime)

(Wakefield is obviously suspect as he was enormously invested in development of an mmr alternative and falsified his own data, which is unethical at best)
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby backtoiam » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:16 am

One time I tried to source several of these graphs and statistics several years ago and even though the numbers would vary some the overall picture looked the same. Sometimes I would run across people debunking each other which complicates things but overall it appears as if more sanitary conditions and better food put a lot of these diseases on the run before vaccines. We still had measles, chicken pox, and the mumps when I was a kid though. Most of the serious diseases diseased like typhoid, cholera, diptheria and the like seem to have burned themselves out the biggest part of the way by themselves before vaccines though.

You can burn dozens of hours sourcing that stuff if you're not careful.

Those quotes I posted from doctors in high level positions are probably the most telling thing I posted though. You don't hear guys of that stature putting their name on the line like that anymore.

I have seen many battles over wakefield on the internet and it never goes anywhere. There is so much disinfo on the internet it is getting terribly difficult to know when we get the truth anymore. People pick info that supports their point of view and let the mud fly.
Last edited by backtoiam on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby OP ED » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:22 am

They probably died after prescribing themselves heroin.
OP ED

Postby backtoiam » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:34 am

OP ED » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:22 pm wrote:They probably died after prescribing themselves heroin.

That was a real problem back in those days. Not only heroin but morphine, cocaine, among others. When I was in the business I knew several doctors that burned themselves out on opiates, several on cocaine, and some on twilight anesthetics used for surgery.
backtoiam

Postby OP ED » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:05 am

I have an "uncle" who morphined his family into poverty and basically lost everything in his life. I don't really like opiates myself. They don't work well for me. I just fall asleep. Different strokes I guess.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby DrEvil » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 pm

identity » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 am wrote:
The best conspiracy is a conspiracy of one, but seeing more and more professionals coming out in support of CD I'm changing my mind (shocking, I know).

Evil (hope you don't mind if I address you without your professional title), I would be grateful if you would point me to articles published—say, in the decade between 2002 and 2012—in peer-reviewed science and engineering journals (not crackpot 9/11 Studies publications!) that lay out, with rigor, the case for controlled demolition of the towers and building seven.

Thanks!

id

I was thinking of the report that came out in the US as a response to the NIST report (can't remember the name of the report) and the latest Europhysics report posted by Mac.

I'm sure you're trying to prove some sneaky point with this but what the Hell. Go for it.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby identity » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Someone had second thoughts (previous post in thread deleted)? Well, since you brought this thread (momentarily, anyway) to the top, might as well post this here now:

http://linkis.com/org/kWRvy

CDC Blocks Whistleblower William Thompson from Testifying in Vaccine Injury Case
Published October 19, 2016

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Thomas Frieden, MD, reportedly has blocked a request by Morgan & Morgan law firm attorneys Bryan Smith and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to allow CDC senior vaccine safety scientist and whistleblower, William Thompson, PhD, to testify in a court case in Tennessee. The plaintiff in the case is a 16-year old boy, who alleges that his autism was caused by CDC recommended vaccines.

Smith and Kennedy are providing legal counsel for the child in the case and sought to have Dr. Thompson testify to explain comments Thompson made that the CDC manipulated data in a series of published studies that found no link between vaccines and autism:

Dr. Thompson has publically stated to Congressman William Posey and others that he and his colleagues in the CDC Vaccine Safety Branch were ordered to commit scientific fraud, destroy evidence and manipulate data to conceal the link between autism and vaccines.

According to a PR Newswire press release issued by the World Mercury Project, Dr. Frieden denied the request, arguing that “Dr. William Thompson’s deposition testimony would not substantially promote the objectives of CDC or HHS (Department of Health and Human Services).”

However, Kennedy stated that he believes testimony by Dr. Thompson is critical to the case, noting that the CDC scientist is the co-author of four “key” CDC studies widely referenced in refuting scientific evidence that the MMR (mumps, measles, rubella) vaccine, as well as vaccines containing thimerosal—a mercury-based preservative—causes brain and immune system dysfunction that doctors diagnose as autism.

This boy, and thousands of others, lost their cases in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program because the CDC and Justice Department submitted fraudulent science wrongly denying the vaccine-autism link.

In August 2014, Dr. Thompson stated that a MMR vaccine safety study conducted by the CDC “demonstrated a causal link between vaccines and autism symptoms.” The CDC denies this finding. In February 2015, the U.S. government granted whistleblower immunity to Dr. Thompson, allowing him to testify before a Congressional committee without suffering any consequences from his employer. Dr. Thompson has yet to be subpoenaed by Congress.

According to Smith:

Frieden’s denial was a disappointment but not a surprise, since the inescapable implication of Dr. Thompson’s allegation is that the agency altered the science to undermine autism cases worth potentially $1 trillion in compensation ordered by Congress.

Dr. Frieden’s refusal to allow Dr. Thompson to testify in the Tennessee civil court will be appealed to federal court.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby identity » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:55 am

From Joe Farrell:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/11/latest-gimick-transmissible-vaccines/

THE LATEST GIMICK: TRANSMISSIBLE VACCINES
November 22, 2016

Most readers of this website are acutely aware of the dangers of vaccines, and particularly of the vaccine cocktails now being given, and in some cases, mandated for infants and small children, when just a few years ago, doctors hesitated to do this, knowing that that the immune system of children could suffer as a result. There have been other stories lately of the dangers of vaccines, some coupling them - in my opinion unmistakably - to the rise in autism, and in a more recent story, to the strange appearance of polio-like symptoms in some children. Then we have the usual autumnal flu scares - swine flu, SARS, bird flu - and the push for everyone to go "get your flu shot." Add to all of this the nearly constant bombardment of this state or that state - think only of always wacky and one-party-state California - mandating vaccines. At best, they have a checkered history: no one doubts Jenner's success with small pox, the history of the Salk vs Sabin polio vaccine is yet another story of both failure and success. Now, however, it seems they're inventing vaccines faster than there are diseases being discovered to vaccinate against.

In other words, it's vaccination for vaccination's sake, and that simply means, its vaccination for the sake of ongoing profits for Big Pharma, whether or not there is a real disease threat, and whether or not there is reasonable testing and science behind them. Just think of the GMO issue, and the revolving door of personnel flowing back and forth between I.G Farbensanto and the supposedly "independent" and "unbiased" Food and Drug (Mis)Administration.

All of this, of course, has spawned a focus on the issues of whole health, alternative and preventive medicine, health freedom, and the mercantilist policies of a run-amok government doing nothing but kowtowing to this or that corporate interest. The result, of course, has been a focus in the free and alternative media on vaccines, while globalist corporate media continues to run commercials from Big Pharma about the newest wonder drug that can cure everything from male penile dyslexia to female mammary disperkia, and restore your clear white smile and end male (or female) pattern baldness, restore natural hair growth, and end toenail fungus, all at the same time! Aren't drugs wonderful? Particularly the expensive kind you have to get from your doctor. You all know the commercials I'm talking about; they're the ones that begin with slow soothing music of attractive women bounding through flower strewn fields in slow motion, holding the hands of their presumptive lover (who now has a clear white smile and no longer suffers from the previous maladies), and end with thirty seconds of legalese, caveats, exceptions, and wherefores, read in a rapid auctioneer staccato blitz, warning you of a host of side effects, up to and usually including stroke, dementia, heart attack, or death from other side effects including suicide in a certain narrow percentage of the population. Consult with your physician, &c &c.

The backlash has of course been health freedom, and a healthy skepticism in the free and independent media about all these newest wonder drugs and vaccines which many in government want to force everyone to take. Well, the scientists at I.G. Pharmasanto (a sister company to I.G. Farbensanto, with many shared and interlocking personnel on their boards of directors) may now have found away around the whole problem of persuading various states, provinces, federal governments, or their corrupt bureaucracies, to force people to take vaccines: enter the "transmissible vaccine," and this article shared by Mr. A:

New Transmissible Vaccine Spreads Like Virus, No Consent Necessary

How devilishly clever of I.G. Pharmasanto to come up with this idea:

As governments move forward in their attempts to force their citizens into vaccination, whether they want it or not, researchers are now moving forward with what may become the future of forced vaccination – transmissible vaccines.

This is an area of research that scientists have been interested in for quite some time but that is only now becoming feasible.

The idea behind these vaccines are that they would themselves be infectious, passing along the vaccine from one person to another as if it were a virus.

Thus, it would be possible to vaccinate a small number of people manually, but as a result of the vaccine’s self-transmission, actually vaccinate a very high number of people.

And, oh yea, let's not forget, they discovered this wondrous possibility in the way that - you guessed it - those polio vaccines spread, via such transmission, in the 1960s to parts of the population that weren't vaccinated:

But transmissible vaccines pose a special risk, essentially, they could become a virus themselves and spread rapidly amongst the population that was vaccinated. This has already happened with the oral polio vaccine and both the 1960s and the 2000s, but with a transmissible vaccine, the danger of spread of a disease would become even more dangerous since spread and transmission are what the vaccines are designed to do.

Now, reading a bit between the lines here, as diseases themselves mutate and are able to become stronger and override the triggered immuno-response to a disease that vaccines are designed to trigger(wow, talk about circular, but that's the "mind" of I.G. Pharmasanto), what the transmissible vaccine may end up doing is to provide an environment which compels the disease to adapt and become strong enough to overcome those immune systems which the vaccine triggers! What a cash cow! This one can be milked to death!

Did You Read: COSMETICS, THE CIA, AND COLLECTING DNA...
Now, we've heard all of this before, but here comes the kicker, and see if this doesn't remind you of the arguments we all heard about Frankenfoods, i.e., about GMOs:

Scott Nuismer, a Professor of Biological Sciences and Mathematics at the University of Idaho and co-author of a study on transmissible vaccines published this year in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B, stated,

Obviously this is a controversial and potentially risky endeavor, so we wanted to figure out, is the potential benefit actually worth the risk?(Emphasis in the original)

Why, of course it's worth the risk... we can all hear the death-rattle of scientific experts even now muting their minds, and accepting those big government and/or corporate grants to churn out studies designed to reassure the public that there's no danger here, nothing to see, nothing to fear, move along. We're the government, and we're here to help you.

Stop and think about this: you could be inoculated against a whole panoply of diseases (real or otherwise) whether you like it or not, by simply exposing a small segment of the population to the vaccines for them. Breathe the fresh air, smell the flowers, inhale the thimerosol(which, according to the Potion and Drug Admini...er... the FOOD and Drug Administration, is a preservative... yes, I don't know about you, but the first thing I think of when I think of the element mercury is its wonderful use as a preservative)...

So, rather than high octane speculation today, I want to offer a suggestion to I.G. Pharmasanto: could you please come up with a transmissible vaccine, an inoculation, against metastasizing government, the virus of corrupt corporations, the globaloney flu, and chronic collectivism? Oh wait, I forgot, you're a part of all that.

Nevermind.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:30 pm

DrEvil » 11 May 2016 21:04 wrote:

Your first graph shows deaths per 100000, not cases. Obviously better healthcare contributed heavily to the survival rate before the vaccine was introduced, but notice how it drops to zero after they start vaccinating, simply because no one was getting the disease anymore.

LOL. It had to have been the introduction of the measles vaccine that allowed the well-established trend to continue.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:38 pm

JackRiddler » 12 May 2016 00:04 wrote:
Agent Orange Cooper » Wed May 11, 2016 4:59 pm wrote:What nobody wants to really hear is the idea that vaccines are anything other than the greatest single public health care invention of all human history, and certainly not that they are a mass-poisoning campaign aimed at literally destroying the human being from the inside out.

Literally destroying the human being. You're not claiming a risk for developing autism, you're saying destroying the human being. So most people being vaccinated are destroyed? Me too. In what sense of destroyed? Are the unvaccinated smarter? More fertile/potent? Do they live longer? Will this take a few generations? How many? What's the destruction?

You are 100% right, I now fully support fluoridated water, leaded gasoline, mercury laden tooth fillings, DDT, asbestos, talc, vermiculite, and second hand tobacco smoke. I mean, I am personally currently just fine despite my repeated exposure to all of these supposed toxins, so how could there possibly be any health problems associated with them?
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Sounder » 12 May 2016 09:56 wrote:.
It's pretty nuts to agree to mandatory vaccinations produced by companies known to engage in fraud while having immunity for liabilities.

Merck knows best. If you can't put your full faith in Merck, you might as well believe in God.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:12 pm

DrEvil » 13 May 2016 01:38 wrote:^^No one has ever said that vaccines are 100% safe, because they're not. But they are better than the alternative. It's simple math: If 100 people die from the disease and 10 people die from the vaccine you go for the vaccine.

But the 10 people who died of the vaccine were otherwise perfectly healthy. And you just murdered them because of your blind faith that the new, unproven vaccine you made mandatory will at some distant time perhaps extend the lives of some people who might otherwise have naturally succumbed to an illness.

Have you ever heard the saying, "First, do no harm"?

Note that you need not mention any specific vaccine when you make your blanket assertions about the indisputably clear benefits of all possible past, current, and future vaccines because you actually believe, purely on faith and without any scientific backing, that all vaccines are inherently incapable of costing and/or harming more than they benefit..And that is because to you all vaccines are magic things that inherently must do far more good than they do harm. You do not need to see the specific cost & risk vs. benefit analysis for any specific vaccine. All vaccine manufacturers should be shielded from liability and all vaccines should be uniquely exempt from informed consent because all vaccines are inherently magic, wondrous things for which benefits must always far exceed any risks and costs. I mean, many disease rates have been dramatically reduced during the same time period that vaccines have existed! So obviously all vaccines by their very nature are universally desirable, and anyone who dares question the cost & risk vs. benefit of any specific vaccine should be ex-communicated from the High Church of Medical Science.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:19 pm

DrEvil » 01 Aug 2016 15:46 wrote:
A survey administered by a German anti-vaccine homeopath backfires spectacularly

Sometimes I feel a little bit guilty when I’m writing a post deconstructing anti-vaccine nonsense, “alternative medicine” quackery, or some other form of pseudoscience. This guilt usually derives when I end up picking a target that’s just too easy, a study that’s just so mind-numbingly, brain-meltingly awful that it’s not much of a challenge, even though at the time I perceive that it needs to be done. I suppose it’s like the feeling that a professional sports team might feel if it were ever paired with a high school team–or even a junior high–team for a game. In fact, I was half-tempted just to post the link to the “study” (which it really isn’t, not really) and let you, my readers, have some fun. I’d consider it an exercise in seeing just how much regular readers have learned, or even how much newer readers have picked up. At the very least, it’d be a nice new chew toy for you all.

LOL. Orac, Big Pharma's very own James Randi.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 pm

DrEvil » 11 Sep 2016 21:56 wrote:
Here's some numbers for measles:
Deaths in 1980: 2,6 million
Deaths in 1990: 545,000
Deaths in 2013: 96,000
Guess why.

Or how about smallpox:
Deaths during the 20th century: 300-500 million