Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Vaccine - Autism link

Postby BrandonD » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:20 pm

I work with someone who is involved in media and he told me today about some big news he's associated with. It involves a particular authority in the CDC releasing a massive cache of emails that reveal medical professionals concealing and suppressing the direct correlation of vaccines (in particular the MMR vaccine) and autism. He told me that this is going to be coming out in the news very soon.

I know of no other details, and just wanted to share this with you guys and see if anyone else perhaps has additional information on this story.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Plutonia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:37 am

Hey Brandon, this looks like more pernicious propaganda from that group of unscrupulous a-holes ( +Co$ ) and their dupes who are reframing autism as a disease ( related to Minamata Disease and Pink Disease), promoting anti-autism hysteria and *cha-ching* making huge amounts of money selling autism "cures" to desperate parents.

Anyway, they have and are polluting the public discourse about autism with an endless stream of excreta that they just make up and keep recycling which really sucks. But if you ever need a case of effective disinfoneering to study, this is a killer. Literally.

The autism/vaccine link has been thoroughly discredited by all kinds of people who have looked at it/for it from every angle that can be imagined because one result of the autism hysteria has been tons and tons of cash being re-allocated to autism research. It has become an absolutely huge industry - care/research/treatment blah blah blah - since Andrew Wakefield's game-changing press conference in 1999.

Speaking of Wakefield, he's the person who first linked autism to gut bacteria and vaccines - unfortunately, there were a few things wrong with his research plus he was involved with a scheme to create an alternate vaccine to MMR, for profit. He and his "research" has been thoroughly discredited thanks to the work of an independent journalist, Brian Deer, as you can see for yourself here: http://briandeer.com/mmr/lancet-summary.htm

Unfortunately, since then Scientology has covertly infiltrated the autism care community and they have championed Wakefied and the parts of his "bio-medical" model that fit their health "tech":

"To our community, Andrew Wakefield is Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ rolled up into one," says J. B. Handley, co-founder of (the Scientology connected) Generation Rescue.* http://www.skepdic.com/wakefield.html

More on the Scientology connection: https://www.google.ca/search?q=leftbrai ... oASYz4GoDg

Last year, Wakefield and his team of biomed proponents became involved with the carers of of autistic Alex Spourdalakis, whose condition deteriorated in response to the ill-making detox treatments he was subjected to and who was then horrifically murdered by his mother.

Biomed/antivax critic Orac took note of and blogged about the case:
Based on what was in retrospect in plain sight on the antivaccine blogs, it’s hard for me not to suspect that Dorothy Spourdalakis was subjecting Alex to “autism biomed” quackery, that she came to know Ms. Reed and thereby spread her story to the wider autism biomed movement at large. If my suspicions are ultimately revealed to be true, it would certainly explain a lot. Certainly, it would explain why Lisa Goes and AoA (Age of Autism) rallied to Alex’s cause so enthusiastically. It would also explain why the hero of the autism biomed movement himself, the brave maverick doctor to rule all brave maverick doctors, Andrew Wakefield, visited Alex during Autism One and posted to YouTube on the Autism Media Channel a video making an appeal for Alex:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2013/ ... urdalakis/

And here is the nub, from the above ^^^ link:
"[Autism is] a medical illness that causes bad behavior. All you have to do IS READ*!”
~ Lisa Goes, Age of Autism blogger regarding Alex Spourdalakis

Bad behavior FFS.

:starz:

And lastly, just to be clear on this point, autism is officially classified as a developmental disorder - like Dyslexia or Dyspraxia, not a disease - diseases are degenerative and autism is not. Just the reverse in fact since autistics tend to become more functioning over time.
[the British] government always kept a kind of standing army of news writers who without any regard to truth, or to what should be like truth, invented & put into the papers whatever might serve the minister

T Jefferson,
Plutonia

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 am

^^^
^^^Well said.

I've spent some time lately on the adult autistic blogs. They don't seem eager to blame vaccines. Many are also refreshing in their radical tolerance of difference and have made me think deep thoughts on the subject of 'ableism' and how that attitude coexists with racism and sexism.

Frankly, I'd rather wind up on an island with them than witn say...the Ferguson City Council.
Last edited by Twyla LaSarc on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby barracuda » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 am

BrandonD, this appears to be the CDC whistleblower press release from Brian Hooker and Focus Autism Foundation, and this is the study by Hooker in question. Lots of questions, not much of a bombshell. Here's the gist of it:

According to Dr. Hooker, the CDC whistleblower informant -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- guided him to evidence that a statistically significant relationship between the age the MMR vaccine was first given and autism incidence in African-American boys was hidden by CDC researchers. Data was gathered on 2,583 children living in Atlanta, Georgia who were born between 1986 and 1993. However, CDC researchers did not include any children that did not have a valid State of Georgia birth certificate – reducing the study’s sample size by 41% . Dr. Hooker explains that by introducing this discretionary criteria into the analysis, the cohort size was sharply reduced, eliminating what would have been a higher statistical finding. This minimized the strong MMR-autism link in African American boys. When asked if there could be any scientific basis for excluding children born outside of Georgia, Dr. Hooker responded, “I know of none, and none has been provided by the authors of the DeStefano study.”
barracuda

Postby BrandonD » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:50 am

Twyla LaSarc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:26 am wrote:^^^
^^^Well said.

I've spent some time lately on the adult autistic blogs. They don't seem eager to blame vaccines. Many are also refreshing in their radical tolerance of difference and have made me think deep thoughts on the subject of 'ableism' and how that attitude coexists with racism and sexism.

Frankly, I'd rather wind up on an island with them than witn say...the Ferguson City Council.

My sister's son is autistic, the "serious" kind where his head is larger than normal and he didn't speak until age 4 and that sort of thing. I once asked her about vaccines, since I know she has researched this subject backwards and forwards, and she said she didn't believe autism to be linked to vaccines, but rather to our diet and the ingredients in the food we consume in modern society.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:23 am

I've grown to see the anti vaxxers in the same league as the climate hoaxer crowd: that next step in buffoonery conspiracy beliefs where it actually causes actual harm to the public or environment.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby elfismiles » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

I thought maybe this was perhaps the news you were referring to...

Scientists Find Chemical Toxins in Utero Unmistakably Linked to Autism
Plasticisers, prescription drugs and environmental pesticides linked to disease
by Christina Sarich | Infowars.com | August 19, 2014

Researchers at the University of Chicago have just revealed the smoking gun at the root of autism in a new study published in the journal PLOS Computational Biology. Without a doubt, autism and intellectual disability (ID) are linked to toxin exposure while a baby is still being formed in the mother’s womb.

Andrey Rzhetsky, professor of genetic medicine and human genetics at the University of Chicago, says:

“Essentially what happens is during pregnancy… there are certain sensitive periods where the fetus is very vulnerable to a range of small molecules – from things like plasticisers, prescription drugs, environmental pesticides and other things. Some of these small molecules essentially alter normal development.

Autism appears to be strongly correlated with rate of congenital malformations of the genitals in males across the country, this gives an indicator of environmental load and the effect is surprisingly strong. The strongest predictors for autism were associated with the environment; congenital malformations on the reproductive system in males.”

The environmental toxins analyzed were from more than 2100 counties and covered more than one third of the U.S. population. Fetuses (especially male fetuses) were profoundly affected by environmental toxins such as:

Lead
Pharmaceutical medications
Pesticides
Mercury
Other synthetic molecules

Dr. Harbut, Providence-St John Environmental Medicine Expert said:

“It’s really a very significant study, and should trigger the medical community, the scientific community and the government, looking at this especially interesting avenue for the prevention of autism. We know that one of the ways to show that there is a problem with pollution is to show through the presence of these reproductive defects and we know that there is a relationship between the presence of these defects and the presence of autism related disorders.”

While this isn’t the first study to undeniably link environmental toxins to autistic effects, it is one of the largest.

Also notable are Hertz-Picciotto and Lora Delwiche of the UC Dais Department of Public Health Sciences studies which analyzed 17 years of state data that tracks developmental disabilities.

“It’s time to start looking for the environmental culprits responsible for the remarkable increase in the rate of autism in California.”

Neurodevelopmental toxins are almost inescapable in our environment due to the shoddy regulation of an ever-expanding list of chemicals that food manufacturers and multinational corporations are allowed to release. Mercury, polychlorinated biphenyl, lead, brominated flame retardants, insecticides, pesticides, and heavy metals raining down on us from chemtrails in the sky are just a few of many examples.

Yet another study proves that key developmental stages (from 19 to 30 weeks gestation) can be adversely affected by environmental toxins. The study published in the New England Journal of Medicine compared brain autopsies of autistic children who had died from unrelated causes to those of normal ones. They found it wasn’t just the presence of toxins that did damage, but the timing of the exposure.

Autism, it seems undeniable now, starts in the womb. As women are subjected to toxins from every conceivable method – through food, air, the soil and water – they are creating a toxic brew within themselves which a small fetus can hardly weather. Without drastic reform of the toxins we allow in our environment, the autism rates which have been quadrupling every year will hardly cease or slow.

This article first appeared at Natural Society.
http://naturalsociety.com/scientists-fi ... ed-autism/

http://www.infowars.com/scientists-find ... to-autism/

Related links:

http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/inf ... bi.1003518
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... -exposure/
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... vironment/
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NE ... ured_home&
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/274655.php
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Plutonia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Thanks Twyla. I think the anti-vaxxer and biomed groups have lost ground lately, thankfully, and possibly because of their own noxious behavior and hate-filled rhetoric. Did you happen to hear about the Autism Speaks debacle last year that led to the resignation of JER?

Brandon, I was a late-speaking, head-bumping child who was considered a candidate for institutionalization, but my difficulties receded over time (without any interventions or therapies, mind), as happens in most cases. Autism was (and in some ways still is) considered a childhood condition, for this reason. I pretty much pass for normal now, with a few quirks.

barracuda » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm wrote:BrandonD, this appears to be the CDC whistleblower press release from Brian Hooker and Focus Autism Foundation, and this is the study by Hooker in question. Lots of questions, not much of a bombshell. Here's the gist of it:

According to Dr. Hooker, the CDC whistleblower informant -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- guided him to evidence that a statistically significant relationship between the age the MMR vaccine was first given and autism incidence in African-American boys was hidden by CDC researchers. Data was gathered on 2,583 children living in Atlanta, Georgia who were born between 1986 and 1993. However, CDC researchers did not include any children that did not have a valid State of Georgia birth certificate – reducing the study’s sample size by 41% . Dr. Hooker explains that by introducing this discretionary criteria into the analysis, the cohort size was sharply reduced, eliminating what would have been a higher statistical finding. This minimized the strong MMR-autism link in African American boys. When asked if there could be any scientific basis for excluding children born outside of Georgia, Dr. Hooker responded, “I know of none, and none has been provided by the authors of the DeStefano study.”

Here is some background on Hooker and the Focus Autism Foundation from Left Brain/Right Brain <-- go there for imbedded links:
For people who watch the public discussion of autism and vaccines, organizations like Generation Rescue, SafeMinds, the National Autism Association and TACA (and others) come to mind. One less public organization is Focus Autism. Focus Autism is a private foundation. In other words, they don’t accept donations from people outside the foundation. Here are tax forms submitted by Focus Autism in 2010 and 2011:

2010 tax form 990
2011 tax form 990

In 2011, Focus Autism pulled in $1.7M, which makes it as big or bigger than most of the other groups named above. If you peruse their website, it is clear that they have promote the vaccine-epidemic idea. Their “about” statement is:

FOCUS AUTISM is dedicated to finding answers about autism causation, no matter how inconvenient it might be. We believe in accountability, transparency and above all, a sense of urgency.

Childhood vaccine policies must be carefully administered. We demand strict avoidance of neonatal vaccination and vaccination of vulnerable children.

We must hold leaders of government, corporations, and the medical establishment accountable for failures that have led to the autism epidemic.

Leaders in the field agree there is a subset of vulnerable children who are predisposed to vaccine-related injury. We want those children identified, so that we do not needlessly harm innocent children.

Millions of dollars have been funnelled into genetic research in a frantic search for the single gene or a small number of genes responsible for the autism epidemic. Emerging consensus rejects a purely genetic cause. Most experts now agree that the primary causes must be a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

They have funded a mix of projects and groups. In 2010, most projects were not vaccine-focused. In 2011 they funded: Autism Speaks ($51,000), the Marcus Autism Center ($50,000), projects in Africa and many other non-vaccine focused projects. In 2011, Focus Autism funded vaccine-oriented groups such as the National Vaccine Information Center ($37,500), SafeMinds ($70,000), Generation Rescue ($40,000).

In 2011, Focus Autism added to its board Louise Kuo Habakis and Katie Wright, both vocal proponents of the vaccine-causation idea. The board currently includes Brian Hooker, who is also a vocal proponent of the idea. There has been some discussion lately about Mr. Hooker’s involvement with the autism hearing held by the Committee on Government Oversight and Reform last year. The idea being presented that Mr. Hooker, lone citizen, made contact with members of congress and got the hearing moving.

Consider that Focus Autism was founded and is apparently run by Barry Segal. Mr. Segal’s family foundation has over $50M in assets, and seems to be doing a great deal of good work, especially in sub-saharan Africa. Mr. Segal’s company sold for an undisclosed amount, but had sales of $1.7B (yes B) in 2006.

Here is a picture from Facebook showing Mr. Hooker in the audience of the congressional hearing from Focus Autism’s facebook page. Sitting next to him is Mr. Segal’s wife, then Mr. Segal.
http://lbrbblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/hooker-segal-2.png
Hooker-Segal 2

I consider it possible he had a bit more support in his efforts than, say, I might have.

Focus Autism includes in its list of partners: Age of Autism, EBCALA, the National Vaccine Information Center, the Canary Party and the Dwoskin Family Foundation. All groups promoting the idea that vaccines cause autism.

cont

http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2013/0 ... ne-groups/

Bleh.
[the British] government always kept a kind of standing army of news writers who without any regard to truth, or to what should be like truth, invented & put into the papers whatever might serve the minister

T Jefferson,
Plutonia

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 pm

The currently recommended vaccine regimen could easily be harmful to a small minority of people who are particularly sensitive to certain vaccine ingredients.

The claim that this idea has been "discredited" is categorically false. There haven't been any trials evaluating the health outcome of fully vaccinated vs. unvaccinated monkeys much less fully vaccinated vs. unvaccinated humans.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:26 pm

barracuda » 20 Aug 2014 05:27 wrote:BrandonD, this appears to be the CDC whistleblower press release from Brian Hooker and Focus Autism Foundation, and this is the study by Hooker in question. Lots of questions, not much of a bombshell.

Yeah, it's only AA males after all. And the one question is, why was the data manipulated to suppress the statistically significant link?
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 pm

stickdog99 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 pm wrote:The currently recommended vaccine regimen could easily be harmful to a small minority of people who are particularly sensitive to certain vaccine ingredients.

The claim that this idea has been "discredited" is categorically false. There haven't been any trials evaluating the health outcome of fully vaccinated vs. unvaccinated monkeys much less fully vaccinated vs. unvaccinated humans.

This isn't exactly news. Side-effects are well known, for the most part, but the benefits are greater than the negatives. It helps more people than it hurts (And vice verse - that's why several previously eradicated diseases are now making a small comeback in the west, because of dumb parents who'd rather listen to Jenny McCarthy or their homeopath than someone who actually knows what they're talking about).

As for your last point: Uh.. what?! Vaccines have been around for roughly 300 years, the Chinese started doing inoculations about 1000 years ago. Pretty sure someone, somewhere actually did some tests. Maybe even several.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Plutonia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:19 pm

For instance...

Few people are aware that a small pox vaccine was available and used during the epidemic in BC that decimated the Native peoples in BC back in the 1800's:

Smallpox Epidemic of 1862 among Northwest Coast and Puget Sound Indians

HistoryLink.org Essay 5171

This file describes the 1862 smallpox epidemic among Northwest Coast tribes. It was carried from San Francisco on the steamship Brother Jonathan and arrived at Victoria, British Columbia, on March 12, 1862. White officials vaccinated as many whites as possible and very few Indians. When Indians camped near Victoria began dying of smallpox, Vancouver Island authorities forced them to leave. The Indians returned to their homelands, causing the disease to spread north from Vancouver Island to southern Alaska, and south into the Puget Sound region. As Robert Boyd writes in his seminal work, The Coming of the Spirit of Pestilence, "this [Indian] epidemic might have been avoided, and the Whites knew it.” Boyd estimates that from April to December 1862, 14,000 Native Americans perished, about half the Indians living along the coast from Victoria to Alaska.

The Smallpox Vaccine

The other preventive was a smallpox vaccine. It was discovered in England in 1798 and first used in the Puget Sound area in 1837. On March 18, 1862, when The Daily British Colonist published confirmation of smallpox in Victoria, the paper made the following statement:

“[W]e advise our citizens ... to proceed at once to a physician and undergo vaccination ... from the loathsome disease ...” (The Daily British Colonist, March 18, 1862, p. 3).

Between March 18 and April 1, 1862, The Daily British Colonist reiterated to the citizens of Victoria at least five times the importance of getting vaccinated. The paper estimated that by April 1, one-half of the “resident Victorians” were vaccinated. In 1862, Victoria, the largest town north of the Columbia River, had a white population of from 2,500 to 5,000. The nearby Indian population was about the same size. There were probably at least 2,000 Northern Indians (who lived along the coast from northern Vancouver Island to Alaska) camping on the outskirts of Victoria, plus at least 1,600 local Indians who lived nearby.

Initially no demands were made to vaccinate these local groups. By March 27, 1862, Dr. John Helmcken (1824-1920), Hudson's Bay Company physician, had vaccinated about 30 local resident Songhees Indians, who constituted less than 1 percent of the nearby natives.

The Songhees Were Saved

On April 1, 1862, 18 days after the Brother Jonathan departed, the first reports were published of an Indian, who lived in town, with smallpox. The Victoria authorities and residents did not react. As the virus spread it would be more than two weeks before the local newspapers reported local Indians receiving additional vaccines. On April 16, Dr. Helmcken vaccinated another 30 Indians. By April 25, The Daily British Colonist reported that since the outbreak Dr. Helmcken had vaccinated “over 500 natives” (April 26, 1862, p. 3).

Apparently, the doctor distributed most of his vaccine to the Songhees, a local tribe that resided near Victoria. Soon after smallpox symptoms emerged at the Northern Indian encampment, the Songhees departed their Vancouver Island village(s) en masse to a nearby island in Haro Strait. Because of the vaccinations and the tribe’s self-imposed quarantine, the Songhees survived the epidemic with few deaths (Boyd, 176, 177, 183).

Was There a Shortage of Vaccine?

It is unknown how large a supply of the smallpox vaccine was kept at Victoria. Boyd states that the vaccine was “available, though in short supply” (Boyd, p. 172). Possibly there was a shortage of vaccine when the smallpox epidemic started. According to Boyd, Anglican missionary Alexander Garrett stated in his Reminiscences that there was not enough vaccine “within seven hundred miles to go around” (Boyd p 178-9).

Still, during the entire run of the epidemic The Daily British Colonist did not mention a vaccine shortage at any time. On the contrary, during the last half of March, after the first smallpox case was discovered, the paper mentioned numerous times the availability of the vaccine. In mid-June, about when the Indian epidemic along the coast reached its height, The Daily British Colonist (June 14, 1862) asked why “our philanthropists” and “missionaries” had not started “vaccinating the poor wretches” in mid-April?

If there was a vaccine shortage, it was just temporary. Apparently, by May 1, 1862, at the latest, there was plenty of vaccine to go around. During the first half of May 1862, Father Leon Fouquet, a Catholic Missionary, reportedly vaccinated 3,400 Indians along the lower Fraser River. At the same time, other missions along both sides of the Strait of Georgia and in Puget Sound received supplies to vaccinate nearby tribes people. The ravages of the epidemic bypassed these vaccinated groups (The Daily British Colonist, March 18, 26, 27, 28, 1862, April 1, 1862, June 14, 1862; Boyd, p. 183-184).

The Epidemic Could Have Been Stopped

In the spring of 1862, the government body that administered authority over Victoria was the House of Assembly of the Colony of Vancouver Island (in 1866 Vancouver Island merged with the mainland colony of British Columbia). The town of Victoria had not incorporated, so had no town council and no mayor. At least two members of the House of Assembly, along with the Governor of the Colony, undoubtedly were aware of the obvious consequences of not immunizing the Indians, and not placing them under quarantine.

http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm?Di ... le_id=5171

T Jefferson,
Plutonia

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:58 pm

8bitagent » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:23 am wrote:I've grown to see the anti vaxxers in the same league as the climate hoaxer crowd: that next step in buffoonery conspiracy beliefs where it actually causes actual harm to the public or environment.

A-fucking-men, 8bit. Although with climate hoaxers, that means actual harm to the public and environment.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Sounder » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Binary thinking is,- like so yesterday. :coolshades

Good things can and often are used toward bad purposes.

It's not about, do vaccines work or not, that was an easy question settled long ago.

A more important question might be; how do we control and have influence on the 'bad' aspects of a pharmaceutical industry that has profits and PR depts. second to none? Bad aspects being such things as experimenting on animals and orphans, and now third world children, Gardacil and other fraud, off label, and drugs (vaccines included) being pushed when the context does not call for it, pollution generated from the production all the way to our sewers when we pee, etc.

We don't seem to have much interest in considering the likely results, that the added toxic load our wonderful western grab the bull by the horns sort of science, wholly dependent on chemical cocktails, actually involves. Just the sort of things that are likely to compromise an immune system.

Aren't circles great.

I come from a town where the big pharma company dumped hundreds, probably thousands of drums of waste in many dozens of area lakes. I might not be objective.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby barracuda » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:23 pm

stickdog99 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:26 am wrote:Yeah, it's only AA males after all. And the one question is, why was the data manipulated to suppress the statistically significant link?

Oh I think there's more than one question here. Such as, "was the data actually manipulated?" and "is there a valid statistical purpose to using Georgia birth certificates as a sampling filter?" and "if your birth certificate is invalid, how do the statisticians know how old you are?" and "if we don't know how old you are, how do we know at what age you were vaccinated?" **

Also, "who is this anonymous CDC gentleman?" and "why does he need anonymity?" and "if the data was manipulated, was that done to purposely suppress correlation?" and "where is the hard evidence that this happened at all?" and "does this actually demonstrate a correlation at all?" and "why would correlation need to be suppressed among this group?" and "is there a socioeconomic element to correlation?" and so on.

** Remember, the study in question is titled, "Age at first measles-mumps-rubella vaccination in children with autism and school-matched control subjects: a population-based study in metropolitan Atlanta."
barracuda

Next

Return to General Discussion