John Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: John Lash

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:57 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm wrote:As stated before I consider him brilliant but whacko. The information- new to me- about his fairly open embrace of racist/far right conspiracy themes, does not bode well at all, in my opinion.

And when/how/why did traditional Jew-hating get married to Lizard Theory?

when you showed up here
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Elvis » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:00 pm

American Dream wrote:9/11 "Troofer" Charlie Veitch renounced his previous fervently held beliefs. He changed his mind after a dark night of the Soul brought on by demolitions expert explaining to him in detail reasons why the Twin Towers could not have been brought down in the way he believed. He was then fairly closely connected to both Alex Jones and David Icke but since he announced his change of heart, he lost those relationships and has received death threats. His mother and he have received threatening e-mails also.

The Telegraph ran an interesting article about this. Its tells how Veitch became a "Troofer":

That article is complete bullshit, MSM crap, posted here because it connects '911 truth' to antisemitism. Please stop -- we got it the first 900 times, you don't have to paste meaningless crap articles to make your point a thousand times.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby coffin_dodger » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm

I know this is highly inappropriate and wholly infantile, but every time I hear of the 'red-brown alliance', I cannot help but think of the curse of hemorrhoids.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:04 pm

oh wow is that what he's been talking about all this time? Who knew?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Morty » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:45 pm

yathrib » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 am wrote:Is the book Not in His Image worth reading, even though he undeniably has taken a wrong turn? I read the sample from kindle, and it seemed very well written and interesting.

Yes, it's worth reading. Can't say I've come close to understanding the entirety of it, but the bits I did understand were quite astounding.
Morty

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 pm

This did come to mind...

Wombaticus Rex

Postby Morty » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:56 pm

It's one of the few books I've ever bought a copy of to give to someone to read. And I didn't end up giving it to them because they were young and impressionable, and he was proving to be quite the fruit loop after having googled him to see what he'd been up to lately.
Morty

Postby guruilla » Sat May 16, 2015 6:39 pm

I’ve been looking a bit more into Red Ice’s neo-Thulean agenda and today discovered that John Lash has created a new party for eliminating social evil, the Kalika War Party, http://kalikawarparty.org/

In this interview he pitches it to Henrik; around 38 minute mark he sums up the aim of the party, which is create a new warrior caste and recruit and train warrior-shamans to kill. Around 58 minute mark, Lash says, to anyone who says that killing people doesn’t work:

“Have you tried it?”

(Henrik supports him all the way.)
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Sun May 17, 2015 2:54 pm

From the site:

Violence has a bad name, due to those who use it wrongly, selfishly, immorally—indeed, insanely! The sickos and sadists who inflict it on others always insist that violence is not an acceptable response to their depredations! Religions assist hugely in this twisted plea for non-violence, because religions have been constructed by the perpetrators to favor their 3-D System of division, deceit, and domination. The KWP adds to the peaceful solution its proper measure of violence, homeopathically dosed. This strategy may be called contra-violence: the use of intentional, targeted violence against those who rule by force and never concede their power voluntarily. The striking force applied by warriors in the Party is moral, mental, psychological, material, and magical—including the lethal measure of force, death by a killing spell.

If they are going to limit themselves to that venue, then I have no real complaint, It would be interesting to see how many of them can really point bones. It does make me more paranoid about randomly dumping my toenail clippings tho... :tongout
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Previous

Return to General Discussion