Rak Razan - Consciousness-Browsers

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Rak Razan - Consciousness-Browsers

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Today’s podcast features Rak Razam’s 2014 Palenque Norte Lecture, which was originally titled “Cosmic Consciousness To Convergence: Activating the Species.” As you can see, I have shortened it to a phrase that Rak used in his talk, “Consciousness Browsers,” which is an excellent way to describe the psychedelic experience. During his talk, Rak ranges from a discussion of his research into the shamanic use of ayahuasca, to black holes, consciousness as a bit torrent, and the concept of a species swarm. One of my favorite quotes from this talk is: “The heroic thing really is doing what needs to be done, or discovering something of value, and bringing it back and sharing it with the tribe.”

This podcast sounded like real music to me.

Link - http://www.matrixmasters.net/salon/2015 ... -browsers/
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Rak Razan - Consciousness-Browsers

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm

thanks I'm listening to it now and will add this

Graham Hancock & Rak Razam | In a Perfect World Podcast 63, The End of His-Story
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Hey thanks SLAD. Since Graham Hancock has been alluded to here, for anyone interested heres a link to what I think is his latest video, talking about his follow up to the bestseller, fingerprints of the Gods, entitled

Magician of the Gods

What a title, not to mention presentation

Link - http://dailygrail.com/Hidden-History/20 ... n-the-Gods
slimmouse

Postby slimmouse » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 am

As Heron Stone says, “The idea for me is really very simple, break the identification with the voice in your head. It’s not who you are. It’s just your language machine. And you’ll be in a much better position to evaluate your experience and formulate new actions if you language machine isn’t filling your head with a bunch of stupid, really bad ideas.

Taken from the notes of Lorenzo Hagerty ( warlock-sounding-innit?), that accompany one of his most recent podcasts.

If you like the above quote, you'd be politely well advised to go to the below link.

http://www.matrixmasters.net/salon/
slimmouse

Return to General Discussion