Ceres - The Dwarf Planet

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Ceres - The Dwarf Planet

Postby jingofever » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:26 pm

jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 am

@chrisfmills: I'm not saying it's definitely an alien city, but JUST LOOK OK http://gizmodo.com/ceres-bright-spots-c ... 1713272113

NaturalMystik » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:46 pm wrote:Happened to catch Richard Hoagland on C2C last night. His assertion was that both lights were elliptical, one aligning to the poles, and the other alignment to latitude. I think there was something about them being on the equator. <shrug>

Yes .. but what does Linda Moulton Howe have to say about it?
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:29 am

Those 'lights' tally perfectly with a synthesis of ideas presented seperately by Russell, Rodin - and in conjunction with the Electric Universe theory.

They are areas of extremely high electrical-field flux. The fields run through the central toroid body of the mass (in at the top and bottom, compression at the centre of the mass and consequently shot out through the equator). The digital imaging system employed on the passing satellite is electrical in nature itself, and subject to corruption when faced with strong electrical fields undetectable to the human eye. If an old style camera (no electrical components) were used, these spots would be invisible.

Electricity endevours to give us yet more clues, through its own medium, that a dead-end science continues to dismiss.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby identity » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 am

Electricity endeavours to give us yet more clues, through its own medium, that a dead-end science continues to dismiss.

Or, as I was just reading an hour ago in Robert Irwin's Memoirs of a Dervish - Sufis, Mystics and the Sixties:

I continued to encounter bizarre people, including John Brodie. He used to collect second-hand books on coal mining, for no better reason than that they were always so cheap. He told us that he wished to drop litter in the street to express his alienation from straight society, but that he found he did not have enough emotional energy for such a simple defiant act. ‘Why is “packed with lethargy”’ not an expression in the English language?’ he asked me once. On one of his walls I read, ‘A physicist is composed of atoms. A physicist is an atom’s way of finding out about atoms.’
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby NaturalMystik » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:36 am

MinM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm wrote:Yes .. but what does Linda Moulton Howe have to say about it?

Not too sure, something about loud unexplained booms being reported... :wink:
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:24 am

maybe large crystal deposits? Diamond, perhaps?

Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm

I doubt it would be diamond because that requires coal (old vegetation) and extreme gravitational pressure, no?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby zangtang » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:18 am

big ticket discount day at ye new age shoppe's wholesale warehouse - the turquoise & tiger's eye is all gone.
zangtang

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:47 am

Not necessarily coal, 82, but pure carbon pressurized similarly to how flawlessly perfect synthetic diamonds are created. Meteor impacts can create such pressures. Also, Ceres being a "comet," formed when the big bang occurred and now built-up in mass over time from such impacts, congealed carbon in a pure state could have been one of its earliest components, I believe.
Iamwhomiam

Postby NaturalMystik » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:17 pm

It's something intelligent... This is our 'monolith'.

"my god, it's full of stars"
NaturalMystik

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:49 pm

How about the Annunaki? Live and well and living under domes the size of Las Vegas? :)

I wondered if anyone had performed any Remote Viewing - and came across this (Google translated from the German)
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=de&u=http://www.thetawaves.info/rv-blog/%3Fp%3D2257&usg=ALkJrhip5qrSyjAPT-1YOZaU1hMDwVq5sw
Last edited by Searcher08 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Searcher08

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm

There's already a planet that's pure diamond.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby zangtang » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:54 pm

just going to tease us then is it?
zangtang

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Luther Blissett » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm wrote:There's already a planet that's pure diamond.

So I've heard. I believe it was announced in 2014. No, it was in 2012:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2216196/Scientists-discover-massive-planet-diamonds-twice-size-Earth.html
Iamwhomiam

Postby NaturalMystik » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 am

The latest of the spots, taken at dusk. I find it interesting how much the giant pyramid is getting play in more mainstream circles. I kind of ignored the pryamid, I guess there was much ado about Mar's Cydonia pyramids and face, that I glanced right past Ceres anomalous pyramid. Anyway, the 'lights' are still pretty damn fascinating.

http://www.sci-news.com/space/science-c ... 02965.html

http://www.universetoday.com/121042/is- ... -on-ceres/
NaturalMystik

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion