Miles Mathis on Bob Dylan & Operation Rolling Stone

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Miles Mathis on Bob Dylan & Operation Rolling Stone

Postby zangtang » Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 am

I've had a quick flirt and boy, is he busy writing and disproving everything.
The Hawking piece is interesting - as is the piece on the all-conquering steamroller that is Taylor Swift
His contention that physics has been a bifurcated sham since end of ww2 correlates if not mirrors the suspicions of Joseph Farrell......
1st impression was 'reincarnation of Dr Peter Beter'

yeah, i've bookmarked it.......oh shit!
zangtang

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Tue May 12, 2015 10:40 am

Wow, I didn't know half that stuff!

brekin wrote: Updates
http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

NEW PAPER, added 4/27/15, On Chemtrails and Other Topics. Brief commentary on chemtrails, as well as some updates from my mailbag.
PAPER UPDATE, added 4/22/15, Stephen Hawking died and has been replaced. To create confusion around this paper, someone (probably at the behest of Intelligence) created an internet death hoax for Hawking two days after it was posted. The death hoax got over a million likes at Facebook and was reported on widely in the mainstream press. Curious timing, no?
NEW PAPER, added 4/17/15, Stephen Hawking died and has been replaced. I show lots of photographic evidence that Hawking died in 1985 and has been played by an impostor since then.
NEW PAPER, added 4/13/15, Blank Space. Where I out Taylor Swift and others.
NEW PAPER, added 4/3/15, The Boston Marathon Bombing Trial. I show you that the trial, like the event itself, is fake. Included is a brief analysis of the Gabby Giffords shooting, which is related.
PAPER UPDATE, added 3/25/15, The Hidden King: Camelot ruled from the Cave of Merlin. I have added another 25 pages of explosive evidence, most of it old photographs. Via this evidence, I should change my title to Hidden Kings.
NEW PAPER, added 3/18/15, The Hidden King: Camelot ruled from the Cave of Merlin. If you thought you had hit the bottom of the rabbit hole, click on the title here. Take a deep breath first, though.
NEW PAPER, added 2/25/15, The Patty Hearst Kidnapping was Fake. Also related commentary on Clint Eastwood and Dirty Harry.
NEW CARTOON, added 2/24/15. My first SQUIB cartoon in over 25 years! Go here if you didn't know I was a cartoonist in college.
NEW PAPER, added 1/30/15, Bob Dylan's real link to the Rolling Stones. Operation Rolling Stone. I also out the real poet behind Dylan's songs. Joni can't tell you, so I have to.
PAPER UPDATE, added 12/3/14, Tate Murders. The mainstream tells us Manson is now living in Santa Barbara! Skip to near bottom of paper for the update.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

i been to sugar town - eye shook the sugar down

Postby IanEye » Tue May 12, 2015 12:14 pm

guruilla » Sun May 10, 2015 9:40 pm wrote:But, is using one's own gauge of what's crazy or not good enough?
If only it were that easy!

Eye see nothing to be gained by any explanation
There are no words that need to be said
You left me standing in the doorway crying
Blues wrapped around my head

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue May 12, 2015 2:58 pm

brekin » Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 pm wrote:Regardless of how much I enjoy Dylan's music I'd love a good send up of why Dylan is a secret agent man working for the Octupus, but it seems Rolling Stone wise the standard narrative makes pretty good sense.

Rollin' Stone
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollin%27_Stone
Single by Muddy Waters
"Rollin' Stone" is a blues song recorded by Muddy Waters in 1950. It is his interpretation of "Catfish Blues", a Delta blues that dates back to 1920s Mississippi.[4] Although it did not appear in the national record charts, "Still a Fool", recorded by Muddy Waters a year later using the same arrangement and melody, reached number nine on the Billboard R&B chart. "Rollin' Stone" has been recorded by a variety of artists, and Rolling Stone magazine and the rock group the Rolling Stones are named after the song.[5]

I knew it. Muddy Waters is a fucking CIA agent! And Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts and Jann Wenner are all cut-outs doing his "muddy" work! Brian Jones knew this, tried to blow the whistle and that's why he was killed!
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby norton ash » Tue May 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Are you trying to smoke out Jeff Wells? I refuse to believe that Zimmie has ever served anyone other than his own muse. You people and all that crazy talk, laws above. Now, the Monkees, that's what we should be talking about.
Zen horse
norton ash

I'll brainwash them, and they'll brainwash the world!!!

Postby IanEye » Tue May 12, 2015 3:51 pm

IanEye » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm wrote:
American Dream wrote:Monkees brainwashed by Julie Driscoll and Brian Auger

In this mad clip from "33 1/3 Revolutions Per Monkee" (1969), psych pop sensations Julie Driscoll and Brian Auger brainwash Mickey, Mike, Peter, and Davey for their own evil purposes:

right back at ya, AD!

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... 92#p165292

IanEye wrote:A meditation on synchronicity

Ok, originally I was going to post this on one of the sync threads but by the time I had finished, I realized it was pretty long and rambled beyond the scope of synchronicity, so I figured I would just post it as it’s own thread.

I had been perusing the “Heath Ledger – Occult/Synchronicity” thread and came across some links there regarding his role as the Joker, and the meta aspects of the Joker in general:

http://insidethecosmiccube.blogspot.com/2008/01/this-joke-is-not-funny.html

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2008/01/killing-joker.html

It was on the Secret Sun Site that I saw another post titled, “The Siren: Swim To Me”. I knew that phrase was a Tim Buckley lyric, intrigued I clicked on it.

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2008/01/siren-part-1-swim-to-me.html

What follows is a three part post detailing odd synchronicities between Jeff Buckley and Cocteau Twins singer Elizabeth Fraser. It is a good read, one I imagine most RI readers would enjoy.

Mentioned is the final episode of the old “Monkees” TV show where Tim Buckley (Jeff’s father) makes a cameo singing “Song To The Siren”. The name of the episode is “Mijacogeo” (a.k.a. “The Frodis Caper”). I had a vague recollection of the episode, so I did some research:

6:00am - The sun rises one morning, causing a suspended rope to burn and trigger a phonograph which plays The Beatles’ song “Good Morning," waking Michael, Micky and David who all drop their alarm clocks on the floor to shut them off(6-6-6). But when Peter’s alarm clock continues to ring they all jump out of bed and realize he’s missing. They soon head downstairs and search frantically around the pad, even going so far as to visit Michael as The Lost and Found Man but it seems hopeless until David finally finds Peter in a trance, frozen in his easy chair in front of the TV set, showing a huge eye (disguised as a test pattern) planted with subliminal triggers, pulsing to strange music. The Monkees nearly fall into a similar trance themselves until Michael quickly turns off the TV. Then they head outside as Michael explains what’s going to happen after the commercial.

- (snip)

Then they head for the KXIE-TV station to find out what’s wrong. When they get there, they find the stage hand is also in a trance from a nearby television showing the exact same eye, and they all wonder what kind of warped maniacal mind is plotting such a conspiracy when suddenly the scene is intercut with Glick, a mad wizard giving an evil laugh, which answers their question.

- (snip)

Glick then sends in his squad of TV repairmen with portable TVs tuned to the eye to capture our heroes, but each of their attempts to hypnotize The Monkees are unsuccessful. Then Michael, mentioning that it’s time for The Monkees, wonders if anyone has a television set, and as if on cue they are all set upon by the TV repairmen with the TVs. Soon, Micky, Michael and David are tied up in Glick’s warehouse, and in order to contact Peter for help, Micky suggests they use the latest psycho-jello mental telepathy which every group is using, which Micky learned when he sent in a cereal boxtop. They all chant “nam myoho renge kyo” and it appears to be working as Peter slowly rises from the chair and heads for the studio. However, he is spotted on the monitor by Glick, who readies for his most cunning trickery; he greets Peter at the front door and captures him as well.

http://monkeestv3.tripod.com/season2/mijacogeo.html

and so on…

So, there were all sorts of things/triggers in that for me so I Netflixed the disc that episode appears on. The disc contained the last two Monkee’s episodes ever made: episode 57; “the Monkees Blow Their Minds”, episode 58; “Mijacogeo” as well as the 1969 TV special “33 1/3 Revolutions Per Monkee”.

Watching this disc certainly blew my mind.

All three episodes deal with mind control. If the viewer is at all familiar with the Process Church of the Final Judgement, there are visual cues for this topic as well.

Mike Nesmith and Frank Zappa are doppelgangers.

All of this mind control madness is sponsored by Kellog’s.

The “nam myoho renge kyo” chant is specifically referenced by Mike Nesmith as Transcendental Meditation, even though TM is silent. Indeed, Mickey insists he did not learn this mantra from the Maharishi, but in fact was illuminated by a “cereal box top”. TM is referenced a few more times in the episode. What is also odd is that the “nam myoho renge kyo” chant is what Gary Hinman, a Manson family victim chanted as he lay dying.

“Two John Lennon/Paul McCartney-penned Beatles tunes are heard in “Mijacogeo”: the aforementioned “Good Morning” (which, ironically, hails from the very album which bumped The Monkees' Headquarters from the top spot in 1967: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!) and "Hello, Goodbye," which is sung briefly by David Jones. Shockingly, it is "Hello Goodbye" which knocked John Stewart's "Daydream Believer" out of the #1 spot on the Billboard charts!!”

Does it strike me as odd that Brian Auger and Julie Driscoll (looking for all the world like Robert and Mary Anne De Grimston) invoke the following chant to open “33 1/3 RPM” and hype their group, The Trinity?

We have the knowledge--evil though it be--
To twist the mind to any lunacy we wish.
Through this Electro-Thought Machine, I'll demonstrate exactly what I mean.
We'll take the means of mass communication, use them for commercial exploitation,
Create the new 4-part phenomena: 4 simple minds with talent (little or none),
And through the latest fad of rock and roll, conduct experiments in mind control!
On an unsuspecting public they'll be turned!
I'll brainwash them, and they'll brainwash the world!!!!

Their minds are “for rent”, get it?

Yes, it does strike me odd (Trinity = Jehovah Lucifer Satan). Having said that, it could be nothing more than the heavy times they were a changin’ in which the Monkees appeared on Saturday Morning cartoons. No stranger than the Mystery Machine or the Groovy Ghoulies or Lidsville. But man, Is there a lot of strangeness in this Monkee business.

For me personally, I was struck by the fact that these last two episodes of the Monkees aired between the date of my birth. I turned the TV off and started to ponder the late ‘60s, - early ‘70s, trying to recall a bit of TM – Beatles – Manson trivia, I turn on my laptop, only to have Google News tell me that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has passed away. The yogi I had given a flower to in the Houston Airport many years before…

Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you hare when I was fox?
Now my foolish boat is leaning
Broken lovelorn on your rocks
For you sing, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow:
O my heart, O my heart shies from the sorrow"

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby guruilla » Tue May 12, 2015 3:59 pm

norton ash » Tue May 12, 2015 3:44 pm wrote: I refuse to believe

New poster series for post-X-Files culture? :yay
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby norton ash » Tue May 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Wow, that's a bit much for a daydream believer and a homecoming queen.

I blame 1963.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 pm

The Monkees were a group of four secret operative CIA trained killers, working undercover in the late 1960s posing as a fictional rock group, posing as a real rock group, posing as the real kids from Scooby-Doo.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Monkees
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby norton ash » Tue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm

guruilla » Tue May 12, 2015 2:59 pm wrote:
norton ash » Tue May 12, 2015 3:44 pm wrote: I refuse to believe

New poster series for post-X-Files culture? :yay

Naw, send it back, I'm accommodating, but some things... you just say no. :moresarcasm
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue May 12, 2015 4:54 pm

The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue May 12, 2015 5:55 pm

brekin » Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 pm wrote:
Regardless of how much I enjoy Dylan's music I'd love a good send up of why Dylan is a secret agent man working for the Octupus

I found one:

Protocols of the Elders of Zimmerman

The Protocols of the Elders of Zimmerman is a text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination and anarcho-syndicalism on the part of Bob Dylan.

Contents

The book takes the form of an instruction manual to a new member of the "Elders of Zimmerman," describing how Bob Dylan will run the world through control of the music industry, and replace the traditional social order with one based on highly nasalized and/or mumbled singing that will make all of the world's political, financial, and religious leaders disappear for all time under their beds with their hands over their ears, except Jimmy Carter. Then Dylan will enter the power vacuum and take over the world.

The True Origin

A secret investigation ordered by MTV has determined that the Protocols are a fraud authored in California by operatives of Neil Young. Young is trying to make it look as if Dylan is the one trying to replace the traditional social order with one based on highly nasalized singing, in order to throw the suspicion off Young.

The Nazi Theory

According to another popular theory, Adolf Hitler hated Dylan's singing so much that he ordered the writing and dissemination of the Protocols in order to give the Germans an excuse to gas Bob Dylan six million times.

Pat Buchanan Speaks Out

Pat Buchanan, the noted American theologian who heads the Anti-Semitic Singing Department at the University of the South, has written the following about the Protocols:
The book proves that the Learned Elders of Zimmerman do indeed exist. It proves that Bob Dylan knows all about them. It proves that the desire for a Dylan concert in Palestine is only camouflage and an infinitesimal part of Dylan's real object, which is to grab land for the establishment of his own homeland, where everyone will be forced to listen to his horrible nasaziled singing and mumbled lyrics until he gets bombed out of existence. The way he's drinking, he should be getting bombed out of existence pretty soon anyway. The Protocols also demonstrate that Dylan is now a world menace, and that the Aryan races will have to domicile him permanently in Woodstock. I'm talkin' some pretty heavy blood on the tracks here, baby.

Dylan's Step-by-Step Plan for World Domination

Love
Theft
Announce that the times they are a-changin
Seal off and take over Highway 61
Bomb on Bomb
Hit world with greatest hits (three volumes, including one double)
Create Planet Waves
Before the flood, spill blood on the tracks
Disseminate basement tapes
Cause a hard rain
Assassinate John Wesley Harding
Break just like a little girl
Make use of the most covert weapon the motorpsycho 'nitemare', combining bad spelling, Fidel's Beard and Shower Murders, Tony Perkins hidden psycho is unleashed.
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby brekin » Tue May 12, 2015 6:59 pm

^^^^^
Hmm, not completely convinced yet.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby BrandonD » Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 am wrote:That would, non-sarcastically, be news to me if that was an actual rule I was supposed to actually enforce.

It can be embarrassing when we got into false flag pirhana frenzies, but we've weathered worse, yeah?

Speculate as thou wilt.

This was my impression as well. Thanks for the clarification.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby zangtang » Wed May 13, 2015 7:00 am

did i ever spend too much time reading his 'The hidden king : Camelot ruled from Merlin's cave' last night

he's certainly novel.........
zangtang

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion