Jeffrey Alan Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 pm

I am very confused by the fact that I've never heard of any gun runner legally registering all of their 1500 firearms. Nor of a collector stockading 6.5 tons of ammunition.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hunter » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

VERY good point, collectors want nothing to do with bullets, they dont shoot their guns. And I agree, all those weapons were registered making things even more out of the ordinary. Nothing about this case makes any sense at all.
Hunter

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Unnamed government agency assigning Lash with some very strange, potentially sinister, heretofore unheard of / untheoreticized mission makes some sense to me.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 pm

You guys are going to love this article from 1987 about Superior Court Judge Irwin Nebron, Catherine Nebron's father. She's mentioned, briefly.

on edit: I forgot the link:
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-18/ ... ded-family
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:43 am

And now for a companion piece to that, Irwin Nebron had one grandchild, which has to have been Catherine's. http://www.jewishjournal.com/obituaries ... 2_20120613

She was 26 when the LA Times article was written, but I have to imagine that if Irwin had a grandchild at that point they would have been mentioned. She was about 37 when she met Lash. It's almost unfathomable that we wouldn't yet know they had a child together, but if they did they are still a minor today.

There's probably a Nebron-Gorin 20-something out there who knows something.
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Luther Blissett » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 pm wrote:You guys are going to love this article from 1987 about Superior Court Judge Irwin Nebron, Catherine Nebron's father. She's mentioned, briefly.

on edit: I forgot the link:
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-18/ ... ded-family

Nice find! Will have more comments after work...
Hunter

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:17 pm

Here's a woman at godlikeproductions claiming to be his former roommate, Jocelyn. This person kicks off a 27 page thread.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... sclaimer=1
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:22 pm

She also says he had NO royalities from father, interesting thread Luther.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:04 am

Something I found here that I think is interesting:

He attended college at the same time that Louis Jolyon West was head of the Neuro- Psychiatric Institute at UCLA.

While Dr. West’s curriculum doesn’t mention that he received Top Secret clearance from the CIA as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43, CIA documents show that grants were given to Dr. West for studies entitled, “Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility” and “Studies of Dissociative States.” Further, Dr. Louis Jolyon West was cleared at Top Secret for his work on MKULTRA.

West’s numerous connections to the mind control network illustrate how the network is maintained—not through any central conspiracy, but by an interlocking network of academic relationships, grants, conferences, and military appointments. Some doctors in the network were not funded directly by the CIA or military, but their work was of direct relevance to mind control, non-lethal weapons development, creation of controlled dissociation and the building of Manchurian Candidates.”

You can read that at this link, scroll down just below the pic of the two women and he talks about this Dr West possible connection to Lash at UCLA

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/exoracial/

I cant vouch for the site or the author, I just stumbled on it while researching this case.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:20 am

That godlikeproductions thread is pretty revealing, some of the stuff his old roomie suggests in that thread is interesting, I do believe it is her and not someone acting as her, she seems legit to my eyes. I dont know what to make of it since she seems genuinely scared to reveal too much, she doesnt seem paranoid to me just someone who is scared to say too much but is trying to get others to say it so she can agree with it but not really say it herself, so she drops hints instead of spelling it out and putting herself in harms way for talking too much. At least that is what I am getting from the thread after I read it.

The more I read and learn the more uneasy I feel about Dawn and Christine and I am beginning to think they are part of it all on some level as handlers or he was handling them, but I cant figure out why Dawn freaked and went in to hiding, to this very day she is stil in hiding and wont call or contact her family, she has children she has basically abandoned over this, no small matter for her to just up and leave like that. She also must have money to fund this, it is not cheap living in hotels for months at a time.
Hunter

Postby km artlu » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:39 am

That GLP thread is tough going, no surprise there, but one of "Jocelyn's" nuggets was calling into question a central theme of the narrative - that of the corpse rotting for two weeks while parked in an upscale neighborhood.

I cringe a little to realize that I had not questioned that. But with the light of doubt cast on it, it suddenly seemed very unlikely. Think of just one little dead mouse in a wall, how potent that smell is, and compare that to a grown man in a car for two weeks in July.

Also revealing are Luther's two points:
> registrations inconsistent with black market gun dealing
> huge cache of ammo inconsistent with being a gun collector

This feels more and more like an op gone wrong; a glimpse into the hidden world which those above intend to dissipate by passing time and lightweight media coverage.
km artlu

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:24 am

I saw her mention that also but what exactly is the implication if the body was not there for two weeks, I am not sure I grasp what that may mean.

It DOES seem very unlikely nobody would notice a body in car for two weeks in the hot summer months especially in an upscale area like that, the smell would be very very strong, so what exactly does that mean, he died, she left him there, someone removed him and then returned the body at a later date? I am just not sure what it means. I need to get more creative in thought I assume.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:30 am

She took off for two weeks after he died, we know that much, but perhaps she didnt put the body there until after she returned, maybe he was with them in Oregon and he died there and she brought him back? Sounds like maybe the body was not put there until after she returned at which time she then called Braun and told him it had been there two weeks but perhaps she had just put it there, but then, why all the lying about it if it is not foul play?

I noticed also on the GLP thread they like our thread over here and a couple of them posted some of our posts word for word as if they wrote it and did not credit us LOL
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:35 am

So registering all those guns is not what gun runners do AND collecting ammo is not what gun collectors do, see the whole thing is crazy, I wonder if he is somehow holding weapons and cars siezed by LAPD in drug busts or some shit, LAPD clearly knows him, thats how he got away with driving without plates, there is something on those cars on the back, some sort of symbol or something that tips cops off that he is untouachle because they would pull him over within an hour any given day of the week if he was driving without a plate, they want the money from those fines, they dont let ANYONE slide on shit like that unless you have very good connections.
Hunter

Postby km artlu » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:15 am

Yes Hunter, questions abound.

When we first heard of this it came with a story. Everything within that story is a possible fabrication. What appears to be factual is that Nebron contacted Braun and tipped him to Lash's body being in a car at a location.

How it came to be there, and when it came to be there, need not have been as it was presented in the narrative. Also, as far as I'm aware there's been no mention of how Nebron chose to engage Braun specifically, or if there had been a prior relationship between them.

Your speculation seems sound that Lash had some kind of ancillary association with law enforcement (of probably multiple jurisdictions).
km artlu

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion