Conspiracy nut blackmailer jailed for 12 years

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Conspiracy nut blackmailer jailed for 12 years

Postby semper occultus » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:18 pm

...James Casbolt is a figure who has been splashing around in the shallow end of the conspiracy play-pool for a while....I read a while ago of a particular penchant in evidence for trying to attract a "harem" of female followers into his clutches....which seems to have landed him in a big heap of trouble....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html

In a blog which he kept online, Casbolt claims he was 'chosen for an intelligence agency mind control and genetic enhancement program before my birth'.

He wrote that he had been trained secretly as a young child to kill people and brainwashed since.
His outlandish claims spoke of a large part of the project focuses on creating espionage agents and assassins who have undergone genetic enhancements and described it as a type of 'school' I grew up in.

He wrote: 'I carried out my first covert assassination for the intelligence community when I was sixteen years old in Brighton.'
According to Casbolt, he later married into a billionaire Illuminati family, because they thought his 'super soldier skills and abilities would be useful.'

However he claimed he was unable to adapt into such wealthy circles, which resulted in him leaving his wife and trying to extort money from her.

He also admitted two charges of putting a person in fear of violence by harassment after sending threatening messages to two other women, Tassie Swallow and Simone Everett.

The court heard how Miss Swallow, 20, a Great Britain junior surfer, received offensive messages from Casbolt in September 2014.

In 2012 she was chosen as an Olympic torchbearer and took over the flame from sailor Ben Ainslie at Land’s End.
Another victim was Simone Everett who he had known since was 14. Miss Everett is a 28-year-old stylist who was recently crowned Bridal Beauty Stylist of the year in the Cornish Brides Awards 2015.
The court heard he bombarded her with 27 messages in just one night in February 2014. One read: 'My time is up - you are next, you are fortunate.'

further reading :

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16725&p=173811

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=280568
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion