TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:06 pm wrote:I agree with Downey's role, but let's not forget former Mayor of Cincinnati, Jerry Springer, if you're naming those who loosed the evil Jinn.

Oh yeah, right, I guess. Out of all these guys he is still EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS! EVERY MORNING!!!

(Fairly exceptional for me, since sooner or later I hoover in a bit of everything, but I have NEVER watched a minute of this show with mine own eyes. However, by the happenstance of where I live, I hear parts of it almost every morning, without fail... so I know there's a fucking paternity test followed by a fight pretty much every episode...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOT5TMNUGcQ
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:48 pm

I wish I could say I'm astonished to learn Springer's still on the air, but the unbounded wealthy assure us an endless supply of white trash and a rainbow assortment of their peers to peer on, and above all else - consume, consume, consume.

Springer & wrestling: as fake as American democracy.
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Fuck, Springer could run for prez and probably win. I could not stand his show but my girlfriend loved it. So I just "played on the computer" as she put it while she watched it.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 pm

:thumbsup
Iamwhomiam

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 am

JackRiddler » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:28 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:06 pm wrote:I agree with Downey's role, but let's not forget former Mayor of Cincinnati, Jerry Springer, if you're naming those who loosed the evil Jinn.

Oh yeah, right, I guess. Out of all these guys he is still EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS! EVERY MORNING!!!

(Fairly exceptional for me, since sooner or later I hoover in a bit of everything, but I have NEVER watched a minute of this show with mine own eyes. However, by the happenstance of where I live, I hear parts of it almost every morning, without fail... so I know there's a fucking paternity test followed by a fight pretty much every episode...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOT5TMNUGcQ

Domestic violence has ever more (and rightfully so) become a social taboo.

The Jerry Springer Show celebrates domestic violence and provides a "safe" zone for it to occur as popular entertainment.

Not exactly what I would call a good roll model for relationships, families, nor alternative lifestyles.
PufPuf93

Postby norton ash » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Fucking lunatic.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

President Trump in a new AP interview published Monday boasted that he has delivered CBS its best ratings “since the World Trade Center came down.” After being asked about his relationship with voters and lawmakers across the aisle, Trump pivoted to the high viewership numbers his national TV appearances bring in: “It’s interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings... You know [Fox News Sunday host] Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it’s the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning. It had 9.2 million people. It’s the highest they’ve ever had.” He then bragged about his ratings on CBS’s Sunday show Face the Nation: “[Host John] Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It’s the highest for Face the Nation or, as I call it, ‘Deface the Nation.’ It’s the highest for ‘Deface the Nation’ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It’s a tremendous advantage.” He then immediately transitioned to railing against “fake media”—save for Fox News—treating him “unfairly.”
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby The Consul » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:12 pm

During a full reading of the interview near the end I laughed out loud, the way you'd laugh at a kid doing something he is totally unaware of, something ridiculous. Then a wave of horror came over me.

Our only hope is that the oft mentioned role of president as mere figure head is true and that sane (albeit evil) minds will prevail.

Otherwise, we're finished.
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby 82_28 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Alright Rs, it is now time the whole "administration" be removed. Let's get the show on the road.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 pm

norton ash » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:37 pm wrote:Fucking lunatic.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

President Trump in a new AP interview published Monday boasted that he has delivered CBS its best ratings “since the World Trade Center came down.” After being asked about his relationship with voters and lawmakers across the aisle, Trump pivoted to the high viewership numbers his national TV appearances bring in: “It’s interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings... You know [Fox News Sunday host] Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it’s the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning. It had 9.2 million people. It’s the highest they’ve ever had.” He then bragged about his ratings on CBS’s Sunday show Face the Nation: “[Host John] Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It’s the highest for Face the Nation or, as I call it, ‘Deface the Nation.’ It’s the highest for ‘Deface the Nation’ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It’s a tremendous advantage.” He then immediately transitioned to railing against “fake media”—save for Fox News—treating him “unfairly.”

OMG! My reaction after reading that first sentence. The fool doesn't realize Americans can't resist watching a freak show is the reason for his draw. "What's coming next? I don't want to miss a word the crazy one utters!"

It's got to be something provable, like a criminal charge or due to mental incompetency that will remove him from office because this legislature will not allow his impeachment otherwise.

It ain't getting any better without working to make it any different. And we are the world's most comfortable people who enjoy our leisure time.
Iamwhomiam

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 am

I want to slumber for a long time, and wake up to see what the posts in this thread will be like in 2022, 2023, 2024 under President Trump's second term.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby dada » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 am

It ain't getting any better without working to make it any different. And we are the world's most comfortable people who enjoy our leisure time.

We, who? People on the Internet? Or I'm supposed to feel all patriotic now. Mah fellow Americans.

I don't have "leisure time." So I guess I don't count. But I wonder if the best thing to do would be to lead by example. Do what you think is best.

For example, I think what is best is to evolve. So I did that. What else is there to do, really, iam. Organize? Go right ahead, no one is stopping you.

I still think the only intelligent way to discuss politics is on all fours. woof woof.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 am

8bitagent » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 am wrote:I want to slumber for a long time, and wake up to see what the posts in this thread will be like in 2022, 2023, 2024 under President Trump's second term.

He'll be dead before his term expires. He is an old man, the oldest and most incompetent of any ever elected, bar none.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:15 am

a white bloated pill popping old man who will be 76 years old in 2022 will not be running this country ..you can take that to the Russian Laundry Cyprus Bank..he maybe be in charge of the laundry in the grey bar hotel ...that's about it

Potential side effects of the drug Trump reportedly takes for hair loss

These steroids have been shown to influence brain function

continued sexual dysfunction

enlarged prostates to already have underlying sexual dysfunction

“libido disorders, ejaculation disorders, and orgasm disorders that continued after discontinuation of the drug.”

These steroids have been shown to influence brain function, and their presence may help explain the profound psychological changes such as depression and suicidality that have been associated with finasteride use.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... 12b57568b9
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:41 am

dada » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 am wrote:

We, who? People on the Internet? Or I'm supposed to feel all patriotic now. Mah fellow Americans.

I don't have "leisure time." So I guess I don't count. But I wonder if the best thing to do would be to lead by example. Do what you think is best.

For example, I think what is best is to evolve. So I did that. What else is there to do, really, iam. Organize? Go right ahead, no one is stopping you.

I still think the only intelligent way to discuss politics is on all fours. woof woof.

Nonsense. Of course you do. Not only do you have the leisure to find the time to compose your thoughts and submit your comments, but like others posting here you also have an excess of financial resources, enough to afford a computer, a place to keep it and yourself safe and secure from the weather, the electricity to run it, as well as the internet access fees to transport your leisurely written nonsense across the internet to appear upon our screens.

You suggest leading by example, something I've demonstrated continually during my entire life and I've done my best through successfully organizing others around issues they've determined important and others still, around issues of great importance to me.

My life is at its end and you want me to do more? It is your turn now and we see why you'll not be doing much anything more than "evolving" much like a common virus. Such a fine representative of your generation you are.

You've yet to engage me in an intelligent discussion about politics or anything else, but you sure seem to relish taking my comments out of context and going off on irrelevant tangents.
Iamwhomiam

Postby minime » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nonsense. Of course you do. Not only do you have the leisure to find the time to compose your thoughts and submit your comments, but like others posting here you also have an excess of financial resources, enough to afford a computer, a place to keep it and yourself safe and secure from the weather, the electricity to run it, as well as the internet access fees to transport your leisurely written nonsense across the internet to appear upon our screens.

You suggest leading by example, something I've demonstrated continually during my entire life and I've done my best through successfully organizing others around issues they've determined important and others still, around issues of great importance to me.

My life is at its end and you want me to do more? It is your turn now and we see why you'll not be doing much anything more than "evolving" much like a common virus. Such a fine representative of your generation you are.

You've yet to engage me in an intelligent discussion about politics or anything else, but you sure seem to relish taking my comments out of context and going off on irrelevant tangents.

Good stuff though, whom.

For dada, irrelevant tangents = thought experiments. It seems to be his/her/its niche.

What would you have dada do? Dada do? Dada do?

How old are you anyway?
minime

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion