TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:21 pm

hopefully this is a totally friendly and respectful answer

I don't know NO one has read the report yet ...you do know that?

there has been NO information about the report except for
Attorney William Iran Contra Barr's cover up
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41651

how can it have any significant impact? except that there is a cover up going on

liminalOyster » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:19 pm wrote:SLAD, has the information relayed from Mueller/Barr had any significant impact on your view of the current situation? This is meant as a totally friendly and respectful question despite our apparent difference of opinion.
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby liminalOyster » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:26 pm

OK. Thank you for clarifying.

seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:21 pm wrote:I don't know NO one has read the report yet ...you do know that?

there has been NO information about the report except for Attorney William Iran Contra Barr's cover up

how can it have any significant impact? except that there is a cover up going on

liminalOyster » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:19 pm wrote:SLAD, has the information relayed from Mueller/Barr had any significant impact on your view of the current situation? This is meant as a totally friendly and respectful question despite our apparent difference of opinion.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby RocketMan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 am

Taken in total, the situation seems to be pretty dire, I have to say... Clinton may have had some issues, but they may have been stress related, she's still coherent and PRESENT, at least. But I believe Clinton's symptoms were overblown, whereas Trump's serious decline is being pooh-poohed. Again, the right are masters of projection...

I hadn't seen that bit where he wonders past his limo as he steps down from the airplane. Wow.

I wonder how long he can maintain before a total collapse of faculties that cannot be explained away?

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:04 pm

I find this a credible scenario wrt his managing the Mueller Report result....

“I can land the plane”: How Rosenstein tried to mollify Trump, protect Mueller and save his job

WaPo Posted at 8:00 am on April 27, 2019

Rod J. Rosenstein, again, was in danger of losing his job. The New York Times had just reported that — in the heated days after James B. Comey was fired as FBI director — the deputy attorney general had suggested wearing a wire to surreptitiously record President Trump. Now Trump, traveling in New York, was on the phone, eager for an explanation.

Rosenstein — who, by one account, had gotten teary-eyed just before the call in a meeting with Trump’s chief of staff — sought to defuse the volatile situation and assure the president he was on his team, according to people familiar with matter. He criticized the Times report, published in late September, and blamed it on former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, whose recollections formed its basis. Then he talked about special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and told the president he would make sure Trump was treated fairly, people familiar with the conversation said.

“I give the investigation credibility,” Rosenstein said, in the words of one administration official offering their own characterization of the call. “I can land the plane".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby RocketMan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Well well, Rosenstein is the latest poor bastard to fall on their sword.

Trump is indeed the darkness reaching out for the darkness, to quote the movie Nixon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48100665

Correspondents say he expected to be fired by Mr Trump soon.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu May 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Has this fucking asshole screwed the pooch yet or what?! I'm sorry but there is definitely some kind of 'collusion' there! How much has to pour out the tap before someone grabs the valve! Almost sad to see this guy implode. What an asshole. Drumph is a fucking idiot. Dumb-ass crooked 'developer'. Sad ass salesman with nothing to pitch.
thrulookingglass

Postby BenDhyan » Tue May 14, 2019 7:43 am

Rod explains himself...

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby vogonpoet » Wed May 15, 2019 11:03 pm

Knock yourselves out -
https://www.scribd.com/document/406725805/Mueller-Report
(It's labeled "Volume I" but both volumes are included)
vogonpoet

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:07 am

I really only posted this for the pics, is it pretense or are these people perfectly at home in such an environment... haave peek..Inside the State Banquet: How the Queen treated President Trump

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:35 am

This touches on a number of themes previously raised here by various forum members (including myself, of course):

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dona ... 334ddaef76

A few snippets:

[Trump] has a unique gift for exposing the face of the empire for exactly what it is, in all its depravity, all its deceitfulness, all its corruption, and in this case, all its jaw-dropping ridiculousness. I mean, look at this photo:

Really look at it. Have you ever seen anything so ridiculous? Who the fuck dressed him? And what’s going on with that freak in the red dress? And why are these rich assholes all walking in formation? Is it some kind of weird parade for people who’ve never bought their own groceries?

Obama could have made this look normal. Bush would have looked a little bit goofy, but nothing that would make you spit your coffee on your screen. Hell, Bill Clinton would have looked downright at home, like he was born in Buckingham Palace and spent his whole life sipping champagne and groping the maids while he waited for this photo to be taken. It took the badly-dressed awkward posture and golf bod of a reality TV star who became president via 4chan prank to expose that whole absurd royalty display for the risible self-parody that it deserves to be seen as.

Journalist gets literally butchered in an embassy by the Saudi government? Yeah well we don’t want to do anything about that because they’ve got an arms deal with us worth billions of dollars. He just comes right out and says it. When they want to stage a coup in Venezuela, they don’t limit it to CIA covert ops and behind-the-scenes manipulations; the whole administration is on Twitter saying they’re going to keep starving everyone with sanctions until the nation’s president is replaced with the guy they prefer. It’s all right there, right in your face, as closeted and secret as Flavor Flav’s fondness for clocks.

His whole cabinet is basically human versions of the departments they represent. His Secretary Treasurer was a Goldman Sachs executive. His CIA Director literally tortured people. His National Security Advisor is an Iraq-raping Bush-era neocon. His Secretary of Commerce is a former Rothschild executive. His EPA Administrator is a former coal lobbyist. His Secretary of State came straight out of the CIA. It’s like he designed a convenient labeling system for everyone who’s unsure of what it is that each department in the executive branch of the US government actually does.

Trump has been continuing and expanding all of the depravities of his predecessors, but he’s been doing so openly, making it look exactly as ugly and disgusting as it is. His supporters try to justify this by claiming he’s making brilliant 4-D chess maneuvers against the Deep State, but Trump isn’t playing chess. He isn’t even playing checkers. He’s playing Uno, and he’s playing it with his hand fully exposed on the table, with his only defense being to point at a red card and say “This one’s green” and point at an eight and say “That’s a two. It’s the best two, absolutely terrific two.”

Even his dishonesty is honesty, in a way. He lies constantly, brazenly and unapologetically, while his predecessors have lied sneakily, subtly and usually only by distortions, omissions and half-truths. Trump is a walking public service announcement that US presidents are liars. Which is the truth.

The most aggressive anti-Trumpists have no interest in real change, they just want things to go back to the way they were before Trump, which is actually just wanting to go back to the conditions which gave rise to Trump. They’re not interested in waking up, they’re interested in smoothing an uncomfortable wrinkle in their bedsheets so that they can go back to sleep.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Elvis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Has this been noted? If I heard it, it got lost in all the crazy:

Donald Trump on 9/11: “You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center”

DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

(realclearpolitics, 2016/02/17)

0:01:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdTdoEJCiKg

And, have we found out yet? :tongout
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:54 pm

Ah, the supposedly isolationist Trump. That rare species, occasionally sighted by Andrew Bacevich, Stephen Cohen, and a number of others.

Long as it was about beating up the GOP's stooge collection, or appealing to paleocons, he could sound like this.

At the same time, the same guy was saying: "Cut the head off ISIS and TAKE THEIR OIL!" "Why didn't we leave a group in Iraq to keep their oil?" He saw the worst military crisis in history, demanding the highest budget increases, and he would deliver! He promised to break the Iran deal, the worst deal in history, and he delivered. He promised to enable and encourage every Israeli drive to seize and settle, and he has delivered. He promised to end the Obama sunshine policy on Cuba. He delivered. "Why can't I use nukes," he asked? Fire and fury, he promised: absolutely unforgivable threats to wage nuclear war, delivered to the General Assembly. South Korea did the end run on that, and he saw an opportunity to adapt and play the negotiator, reaping criticism from the liberal policy establishment. Add to this all his other statements approving political violence generally, and executive impunity on all things. Consider the constant racist and xenophobic talk, the anti-immigrant stance, the "Muslim ban," the contempt for humanity generally. These too were present in his talk from the start, well before he was pressured by the establishment to play presidential. These too are programmatic, a long-running theme for him. The misogyny is also an indicator. His earlier major political interventions, such as calling for the execution of the Central Park Five, are an indicator. His playing a mean psycho tyrant character on TV. The course of his political career since 2011, i.e. starting by leveraging a takeover of the racist movement as the Supreme Birther. What about the declaration that is easy to win all the trade wars he started? The willingness to escalate tensions with China? These too. Etc.

There are three views on this contradiction. One is untenable: the belief the isolationist, the guy threatening to break up NATO, was the real Trump, and that he is weak and has been seduced by the usual cabal of bad advisors and swamp creatures and Democrats threatening him with Russigate. This requires forgetting the other statements, and most of his history.

Second and common is the view that his contradictory rhetoric generally is typical of the mothbrained, superficial, vain, constantly distracted, narcissistic, attention-grabbing, always performative ass that he is. In this view, he believes nothing for more than a minute, and does whatever his last advisor told him to do. He has no ideology.

For me the third option was always self-evident. His violent, hateful approach to life has been life-long and undisguised. There is an ideological core to Trump. He expresses it constantly. Not only is it right wing, it is atavistic: his might is always right. The occasional isolationist talk is a case of playing to an audience, of posing as a mediator or negotiator. But the war talk was programmatic. He left no doubt about this in the early choices of advisors (including Flynn), the closeness to Kushner, staging his first trip to Saudi Arabia, and in countless statements and actions since.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:20 am

That Trump called-off the attack because he asked and learned how many would be killed is obvious campaign propaganda. Trump is a psychopath who lacks empathy as well as a narcissist. I doubt it's of much comfort he is not a sociopath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dv8zJiggBs

His lack of focus and lack of concern about the ramifications of his actions, excepting when public reaction draws his attention to concern for his "ratings" tells me he's unfit and not capable of leading. He always needs a director, even when it's all his show.

He's really the dumbest man to hold his office and completely naive to the disassembling havoc being wrought by his appointees who are ratfucking every imagined impedence to the free market, regulations worked out and agreed upon (in nearly all cases) by the industries being regulated and self-reporting violations. These actions are necessary, in order to remain competitive in the world market, they falsely claim. But for now, Trump's their man. Pull the wool over his eyes and kiss his ass and he'll love you.

Misfeasant malfeasors all!
Iamwhomiam

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Feds End Cohen Campaign Finance Probe

July 17, 2019 11:42 am

Federal prosecutors have closed their campaign finance investigation into Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen, a new court order reveals.

According to a Wednesday ruling from Manhattan federal Judge William H. Pauley III, “the Government now represents that it has concluded the aspects of its investigation that justified the continued sealing of the portions of the Materials relating to Cohen’s campaign finance violations.”

Pauley ordered that the government release documents from the investigation, including search warrant materials, with limited redactions.

“The campaign finance violations discussed in the Materials are a matter of national importance,” the order reads. “Now that the Government’s investigation into those violations has concluded, it is time that every American has an opportunity to scrutinize the Materials.”

Pauley wrote that the government informed him of the news in a Monday status report.

CNN reported on Friday that federal prosecutors were winding down their investigation of the Trump Organization without charging any executives.

That probe had looked at whether to charge Trump Org officials who agreed to reimburse Cohen for hush money payments he made to Stormy Daniels — a possible campaign finance violation that, Cohen testified, occurred at the direction of President Trump.

Pauley ordered that the documents, which will include the government’s Monday status report notifying the judge that it had ended the probe, be released on Thursday at 11 am.

The government had sought to protect certain third parties in the case, but Pauley said they could only redact the identities of law enforcement and people engaged in unrelated business with Cohen.

The request for release came as a group of media organizations moved to unseal copies of search warrants and applications, affidavits, and other supporting information relating to the April 2018 FBI raids on Cohen’s apartment, hotel room, and office.

Those raids uncovered other information that’s led to separate investigations. FBI agents reportedly found a recording of a phone call between Cohen and a Trump inaugural committee vendor, which spawned the ongoing federal criminal probe into the President’s inauguration.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/read-feds-end-cohen-campaign-finance-probe

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:39 pm

opens the door for the New York Attorney General to bring state level charges....just like Manafort

Sunlight Coming to Michael Cohen Campaign Finance Info

ADAM KLASFELD
July 17, 2019

MANHATTAN (CN) – The first time a tranche of search warrants against former Trump fixer Michael Cohen became public, U.S. prosecutors aggressively redacted those materials to protect what was then an ongoing campaign-finance probe.

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney, stops to talk to a member of the press on May 4, 2019, in New York. Cohen reported to a federal prison on May 6 to begin serving a three-year sentence for campaign-finance violations, tax evasion, bank fraud and lying to Congress. AP Photo/Jonathan Carroll)
Announcing that investigation’s end, a judge ordered prosecutors on Wednesday to quickly disclose new information about how Cohen paid two women to silence their stories about supposed affairs with President Donald Trump.

“The campaign finance violations discussed in the materials are a matter of national importance,” U.S. District Judge William H Pauley III wrote. “Now that the government’s investigation into those violations has concluded, it is time that every American has an opportunity to scrutinize the materials.”

Prosecutors released the Cohen search warrant materials — a meticulous trove of hundreds of pages that justified the 2018 raids of Cohen’s home, office and hotel — in March this year.

Though charges related to these offenses were never brought, the documents showed that prosecutors found probable cause to believe Cohen had acted as an unregistered foreign agent and violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Cohen’s relationship with Ukrainian-born Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, whose cousin Andrew Intrater owned Columbus Nova LLC, helped drive these suspicions.

The FBI traced monthly payments from Columbus Nova of $83,333, totaling $583,332.98, to Essential Consultants, the same shell company Cohen used in his hush-money payments to pornographic-film actress Stormy Daniels.

Columbus Nova denies that the money stemmed from Vekselberg or any foreign source, and Intrater recently filed a lawsuit seeking to unfreeze assets that the government traced to his cousin.

They say that scrutiny from former special counsel Robert Mueller’s office uncovered no illicit activity.

Now, prosecutors reveal that parts of their spin-off investigation have come to a close.

“The government now represents that it has concluded the aspects of its investigation that justified the continued sealing of the portions of the materials relating to Cohen’s campaign finance violations,” Pauley explained Wednesday. “Although the government agrees that the majority of the campaign finance portions of the materials may be unsealed, it requests limited redactions to those portions to protect third-party privacy interests.”

Pauley ordered the government to put those materials on the public docket on Thursday at 11 a.m.
https://www.courthousenews.com/sunlight ... ance-info/

House Democrats just formally held William Barr and Wilbur Ross in contempt

House Democrats can take this criminal contempt citation into federal court and convince a judge to order William Barr and Wilbur Ross to show up and testify before Congress. If they still refuse at that point, the court will have Barr and Ross thrown in jail for contempt, as the courts have much more leeway in enforcing contempt citations than Congress does. That won’t happen immediately; the courts don’t work that way. But it will happen.
https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/c ... use/19363/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion