TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby peartreed » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 pm

I find it ironic that the historical separation between government and entertainment has, over recent years, blurred into a near-merger of celebrity professions where politicians are now performers, and performers are increasingly hyping politics.

I suppose Reagan was the prime cross-over with Arnold Schwartzenegger following, but all the former politicians now being televised as regular news commentators on major networks like CNN illustrate that the same acting skill set works both ways.

But the biggest showboat to evolve from the featured protagonist/antagonist on The Apprentice reality television is now President of The USA and still in the limelight. He is still drawn to the cameras, stages and audiences with or without a script, and with narcissism, makeup and hair, costumes and craving for attention and drama.

He reached the pinnacle of power because the audience electorate voted him in, with the same adulation and fawning as star-struck fans worship movie stars.

Essentially, voters fell for his “image”, his publicity and self-promotion – just like professional talent agents and publicists promote the image of their clients. It didn’t matter that his real-life actual age, appearance, conduct and business track record demonstrated all the flaws and failures that would disqualify in any other audition.

I’ve concluded that recent generations raised with mass media entertainment no longer distinguish well between reality and make believe, actuality and acting, productivity and performing. We have all been mesmerized by Hollywood hype. And this fairy tale is doomed to have a very unhappy ending, and deservedly so.
peartreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jerky » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:30 am

I've taken it upon myself to pull a video from Twitter and showcase it at one of my blogs. If it was Youtube I'd just put the video here, but it's not, so this is the best I can do (particularly for non-Twitter users).

You really have to see this to believe it. It's not surprising, I suppose, but it's really, REALLY "definitive" I guess you'd say, re: Fox News' true colors when it comes to both Trump and Obama.

https://dailydirtdiaspora.blogspot.ca/2 ... -wing.html
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:37 am

^^ There you go Jerky...

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 am

Thanks, Ben!

I couldn't find it, even under Now This News's official Youtube page!

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:17 am

Your welcome Jerky. I did it this way...for your future reference..copy the Twitter video URL and paste to this site 'Twitter - Online Downloader'. After you have the MP4 download, just upload it from your PC to your YouTube account and copy the YouTube url.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby dada » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:32 am

JackRiddler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:41 pm wrote:Agreed, but I wish that was the only problem with the daily reality show pumping up all crises at once. A chaotic crash of the empire ain't going to be the end of it that we wanted to see. (Please don't respond with, well that's how it goes, we must abide. We've all already thought that.)

The media spectacle deserves much more criticism than it has been getting. I think this is because we've been put in a position where if we attack the media, we sound like Donald.

I'm saying Donald's disdain for the media actually protects the media from criticism. Another reason he is seriously dangerous

--

seemslikeadream wrote:by seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:42 am

who's defending the the system here?
a tweeting tweeter at the top of your hierarchy with the NULEAR CODES AT HIS TINY LITTLE FINGER TIPS!! A crime family with it's head ready to blow up the world...do you know who trump wants now in his cabinet???? JOHN FUCKING BOLTON!
What part of that equation do you not get?
Who is there that would be able to take down a Crime Family in the White House?
oh and now the DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG DEALERS!!

Stormy Daniels’ attorney says that his client was threatened with physical harm if she did not keep quiet about her sexual relationship with Donald Trump.

slad, what is it you are trying to communicate to me with this post. I would respond if I understood. Enlighten me, please.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Sounder » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:38 am

I'm saying Donald's disdain for the media actually protects the media from criticism. Another reason he's is seriously dangerous

BINGO, ..... WE Have a WinnER.

The art of Poison Pill making has been perfected.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby BenDhyan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:20 pm

CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSIONAL STAFFER: “The Three-Part Plan To Destroy Donald Trump & His Supporters”

March 18, 2018

“**The move against Trump’s private business and his family is meant to push the President into direct conflict with Mr. Mueller which will result in Mueller’s attempted firing. That firing will be used as the primary get-out-the-vote push leading up to the 2018 Midterms in November.

**Democrats take back the House and possibly even the Senate. Democrats and a handful of high-placed Republicans will then move forward with impeachment proceedings. They want to make it a bi-partisan effort to further damage the President.

**The Trump brand will be destroyed. The value of his properties will plummet. His family will be fractured. His supporters will be vilified, ridiculed, and many will turn their backs on him and claim to have never supported him. Those who don’t will risk having their own private lives turned upside down as well.

Never again will an outsider be allowed to win the White House. The move toward full-on globalism where America is no longer its own nation will commence.
This is the plan. It’s happening now.

Trump is fighting back. He’s managed to survive this long but cracks in his defense are showing. If he’s to continue surviving he needs a major counteroffensive that doesn’t play into the hands of everyone trying to topple him.

If a big enough percentage of his supporters turn their backs on him he’s done and he might very well lose everything. That’s the punishment his enemies want to inflict on him. It’s not enough to just defeat Donald Trump. They want him broken and humiliated.”

http://dcwhispers.com/confessions-of-a-congressional-staffer-the-three-part-plan-to-destroy-donald-trump-his-supporters/#67XZvusrRIp5J053.97

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:08 pm

LOL! That's hilarious!
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:57 am

Some of it certainly, but there is a war of sorts going on, and if Trumps loses, I suspect he will not treated compassionately by his detractors.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 am

God, I certainly HOPE he isn't treated compassionately by his detractors when (not if) he "loses" (ie fails).

Trump needs to be made an example of, as do all of his enablers.

Personally, I would approve of the death penalty (after a FAIR day in court) for some of the shit that I suspect that they've pulled.

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 am

Well that is what I got out of the article, there have been, are now, and will continue to be, moves against him to cause his downfall and do to him along the lines you suggest.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:15 am

But the article seems to paint that as a bad thing, and not as the obvious necessity that it is.

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:35 am

Sure, but the plot they outlined is real, nice to see in out there. Of course if Trump wins, he will likewise not show any compassion to his detractors who are trying to do him in. That's what war is about...
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:59 am

I didn't see any of these names or felonies in that article but I repeat myself

trump will not win he has already lost and does not know it

did it mention money laundering? NO

Moglevch➡️Fursin➡️Gates➡️VanZwaan➡️Giulani➡️WeberRohrbacher➡️Manafort➡️Pence➡️Trump

Erdogan➡️Zarrab➡️Gulen➡️FlynnJr➡️Flynn➡️Nadar➡️Prince➡️Kushner➡️Pence

Lavrov➡️Mifsud➡️Papadopoulos➡️Miller➡️Sessions
Pinedo
Sater
Page
18 Russians
Ed Kutler
Ivanka
Broidy
Stone
100+ FELONY CHARGES

I didn't see this in the article either

Cambridge Analytica: links to Moscow oil firm and St Petersburg university
Data company gave briefing to Moscow firm Lukoil, and the lecturer who developed the crucial algorithm worked for St Petersburg university

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/m ... university
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion