TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby Rory » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:40 pm

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1434794291 ... e-were-two

Trump rolled out the “woman card” attack on Clinton. Expect lots of backlash and hollering about sexism. Also expect that 100% of the voting public knows that the “woman card” accusation is a persuasion death blow to Clinton’s campaign. And Trump is the only candidate alive who would dare say it out loud.

Trump’s “woman card” strategy is weapons-grade persuasion. It is a “high ground” maneuver with an “identity” angle. Either one of those approaches can be a kill shot. But together?

Holy sh*t.

I’ve not seen anything like it. The engineering is superb.

Trump will probably win with men for all the obvious reasons. But winning with women has until lately seemed impossible. So the “woman card” kill shot is aimed at women voters, not men. And what it does is flip the framing, as Trump likes to do.

Clinton framing: It is time for a woman president.

Trump framing: Gender is not a job qualification

I remind you that this is the year 2016. Trump’s message recognizes that gender should not be a hiring criteria. That’s the high ground. You can’t get higher.

And it gives women an identity choice. Do they pick the leader who says the “woman card” is a qualification for a good job? Or do they pick the leader who has a long record of promoting and mentoring women because he thinks gender should not be a qualification?

Landslide.
Rory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Novem5er » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Some interesting predictions, people :)

The one about Weev made me chuckle. I forgot all about him.
Novem5er

Postby NeonLX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 pm

An anecdotal observation: My girlfriend has a Latina/Native American background. Yesterday, she came right out and said that Hillary scares her a lot more than Trump does.

Whoa.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby backtoiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:32 pm

If I remember correctly the Wombat said something the other day about the Trump supporters being people that wanted their country fixed, right now, by any means necessary...I think that is exactly who they are too. They want results and they want them now. I also don't think its confined to the white middle class exclusively either. He just got 60% if it can be believed and that is beyond a landslide isn't it? If that is true this phenom must be drifting across racial lines? I think the following article might accurately reflect the thoughts of a large portion of Trump supporters.

Gonna be interesting... :popcorn:

Trump Is Crushing All Resistance-The Criminal Elite Are Running Scared

In a set of five primaries in the Northeast, Trump destroyed the competition by not just winning the elections; he garnered nearly 60% of the vote in a three-person race. This is unheard of. RNC officials are quaking in their boots because they know that if they steal the election from Trump, America’s response will be extremely volatile. There would nowhere that these GOP election thieves can hide and they know it.

After his clean sweep, Trump declared himself to be the presumptive GOP nominee for President. Is he correct?

Below, Trump tells America, in his own words, where the nomination process is at.

The White Middle Class Is Fighting for Its Collective Lives

Trump is a candidate that passes through all racial and economic barriers, minus the super-rich. Why? Because he is threatening to stop the stranglehold that the corporations have on this country. Trump promises to restore Constitutional principles to our government. If you do not believe he is sincere, he is sure taking a lot of heat to make his points to the American people. For example, Trump seeks to stops free trade agreements which have bankrupted millions of Americans. He has promised to stop an out of control immigration/refugee policy which constitutes a clear and present danger to all Americans with the increased risk of terrorism. However, the white middle class is cracking. White, middle-class America is currently witnessing a trend curve which suggests that their future holds the promise of lowered life-expectancy, less economic opportunity, and the emergence of high-risk behaviors which have outpaced medical advances.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s data shows that life’s expectancy for white women declined from 2013 to 2014. Further the white working class is in a “slow motion economic and social melt-down”. Death rates for the white working class are increasing at alarming rates. For middle class workers in developed countries, the mortality rate declines 2% per year compared to a decade ago. However, the trend in America is just the opposite. American mortality rates have increased over the same time frame. The American middle class, particularly whites, have been targeted by the establishment (e.g. Obamacare, quota systems, differential public assistance rates which follows along racial lines).

Feelings of hopelessness may not be a condition that we can easily quantify, however, hopelessness is the best predictor of suicide.

Before non-whites breath a sigh of relief, and say “thank God that is not me”, the truth is that you are next. Whites have occupied more positions in the middle class. Therefore, just from a numbers perspective, we would expect to see these negative trend curves in white’s first since America is in a top-down meltdown. What all of us are/will experience are the unmistakable stress-related effects of living under an increasingly totalitarian regime with a far greater reduced set of opportunities. Today, it is white people in the middle class who are bearing the brunt of the globalist assault, tomorrow, it will be everybody else’s turn.

Retarding the Globalist Takeover

In the Texas war for independence against Santa Anna and the nation of Mexico, the defenders of the Alamo did not give up their lives in vain. There courageous stand allowed Sam Houston more time to adequately prepare for the war’s decisive battle of San Jacinto. Donald Trump’s campaign is having the same effect. Not only is Trump waking up the masses, he is delaying the final push for globalist subjugation,while we are being given an opportunity to mount a defense.

How anyone could look at todays’ events and think the country is not in a very bad place is beyond my comprehension. We are in a war that the media all but ignores. The war consists humanity vs. the globalists. This means that all middle class and working class and poor should be united against the criminal elite that run this country! However, we let the establishment divide and conquer this country (eg rich vs poor, black vs white).

I believe we have one last chance to unite against the evil that would destroy us and Donald Trump is the manifestation of our resistance.

To women who support Clinton because she’s a woman, you are part of the problem. To African-Americans who support Obama for no other reason than he is black, you are part of the problem. In this new war of divide and conquer, you only need to know one thing to begin playing on the right team. Are you super-rich? If not, you better get behind Trump.

http://www.govtslaves.info/trump-is-cru ... ng-scared/
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby NeonLX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:26 pm

I've got a Jim Hightower quote on a bumper sticker affixed to the rear of my rusty old van:

"Politics isn't left vs right. It's top vs bottom"
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Postby backtoiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Indeed it is. :wink

Here is you some more trump supporters. They don't like all the trigger warning micro aggression trends.

Typically a discussion on feminism will send me running away but this was pretty creative and entertaining. Univ of Mass. Republican group brought a female feminist writer, a jewish gay editor from Brietbart, and a comedian to all speak on third wave feminism and political correctness. Pretty creative.

"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Univ of Mass. Republican group brought a feminist writer, a gay editor from Brietbart, and a comedian to all speak on feminism. :roll:
Iamwhomiam

Postby backtoiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Great analysis Iam. Amazing you watched the whole thing in two minutes. I watched the whole thing. It was interesting. A certain segment of the audience was so rude they tried with vigor to disrupt the event, I noticed.
backtoiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes, it was; you're welcome. I'm sure you found the video interesting, interesting enough to share. But I didn't watch it - I'm still reeling from watching the entire fake video of of a kid being lifted aloft by a dust devil - and just couldn't bring myself to endure another you'd posted. I'm not interested in anything coming from Brietbart. or some U Mass Republican group, especially not on the subject of feminism.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I pay for my data usage and won't be wasting my bandwidth watching videos you post. Perhaps sometime in the future I will reconsider this decision, but I suspect that's never going to happen while you continue draw material from poisoned wells.

(so tell me, btia, what's so disgusting about my comment to BH?)
Iamwhomiam

Postby NeonLX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:56 pm

That is one entertaining video, btia!

Gawd, that one woman in the audience was uber-annoying.
Last edited by NeonLX on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeonLX

Postby backtoiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:02 pm

its entertaining as hell!
backtoiam

Postby jakell » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:28 pm

NeonLX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:56 pm wrote:That is one entertaining video, btia!

Gawd, that one woman in the audience was uber-annoying.

Very very good. To my shame I didn't know that Milo was a Brit, so I will probably pay some more attention to him from now on, mainly because he uses familiar reference points (very apt usage of the Rotherham issue for instance).

You managed to pick out one annoying woman? ..they sort of blended together from my point of view. Christina was great and it was noticeable how much more shrill heckling she got than the other two.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:58 pm

The Guardian wrote:Donald Trump unveils 'America first' foreign policy plan

This is new how exactly?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby NeonLX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Yeah, you are right, they all kind of blended together jakell.

I agree, Christina was fantastic!
NeonLX

Postby backtoiam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:27 pm

by NeonLX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:26 pm
I've got a Jim Hightower quote on a bumper sticker affixed to the rear of my rusty old van:

Trump made the following statements. As a single act that put the axe to the common prole in the U.S. and the entire world, this was one of them for sure. Ross Perot said of NAFTA "that sucking sound will be the sound of the jobs leaving America." This is a reality that cannot be denied. This is a death blow. The first major previous blow being Bill Clinton repealing Glass Stegall which was like a blow to Jugalar Vein of an economy.

Free trade agreements are killing all the world's people of all colors, race, gender, sexual persuasion, hair color, weight, etc.... Don't read this as "white" read it as colored because white is a color. Brown people in the middle east are taking an ass whooping too and their own leaders are secretly helping to do it. The hypocritical nature of all this would be shocking were it viewable to our dulled senses.

Trump:

They have cost us tens of millions of American jobs. When I am President, I will see that ever American corporation that relocates oversees for cheap labor, will pay a 35% tax to bring that product back into our country. Manufacturing will return, jobs will return and prosperity will return. Criminal Hillary will continue this practice. Criminal Hillary does not care about you and if she is elected, things will only get worse.

Could Trump fix this shit? I doubt it because JFK tried and, well.... We have to have jobs though, or else...else what? Bring in more destitute immigrants to share the miserable ride to the bottom and make things worse? Reality has struck, man,....it includes all colors, all of them, all of them. Top to bottom, and the dividing line is MONEY CONTROL not race. These race and gender obsessives need to pull away from the table a little bit and look around in my opinion.

Having made its mark and had its day, the USA is following a familiar path toward self-destruction taken by empires past, both famous and forgotten. Just as the 20th century, “The American Century,” faded into history, so too has the nation’s glory and prestige.

An America In Decline
While politicians lie, the numbers don’t. On the economic front, according to The Pew Research Center, “Americans are less well-to-do now than at the start of the 21st century. For all income tiers, median incomes in 2014 were lower than in 2000. These reversals are the result of two recessions – the downturn in 2001 and the Great Recession of 2007-09 – and economic recoveries that have been too anemic to fully repair the damage.”

Once the “land of opportunity,” the gap between the rich and poor in America is the widest among all the developed nations. A report by the University of Michigan illustrates the Gilded Age wealth inequality that now prevails. The median American household was 13.6 times poorer than an average household in the 95th percentile in 2003. By 2013, the average household in the 95th percentile (top 5 percent) was 24.2 times richer than the median household and 426.5 times richer than the average household in the 25th percentile.

http://kingworldnews.com/wp-content/upl ... 272016.jpg

The American Dream Is Dying
As America’s economy declines, its society decays. With less than 5 percent of the world’s population, Americans consume 80 percent of the entire global supply of pain killers… a 300 percent increase since 1999. Suicides in the US have surged 24 percent from 1999 to 2014, according to the National Center for Health Statistics. Out of work, out of luck and deep in despair, the numbers add up to shorter lives. In a sharp reversal from earlier decades when successive generation’s living standards rose and so did their life expectancy… white Americans’ lifespan is now in decline.

Its a global thing baby. yo color, gender, sexual persuasion, predilections of any sort don't matter.
backtoiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion