TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 pm

you seem to be accusing someone of having that attitude but I do not understand why

MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:15 pm wrote:America and the world should be ruled by Better Plutocrats, smoother and more telegenic grifters and imperialists and terrorists and drone bombers and corporate lackeys. Grifters with bigger hands, grifters who don't tweet so much.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:24 pm

No, I'm making a very serious point about your obsessive focus on the horrible personality that is Donald Trump. For clarification, click on the Parenti quote in my sig-line.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:25 pm

I do post about trump crimes ....he is a criminal

he doesn't disgust me because he is an idiot he disgust me because he is a sexist racist person
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Jerky » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:29 pm

SLAD... yer wastin' yer time, friend. Ignore and move along. There's no conversation to be had here. You two aren't working with interface-capable worldviews.

J
Jerky

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:30 pm

MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:02 pm wrote:Get him out, by any means necessary (including the sainted CIA) - and then? Get a Democrat in instead, preferably an elegant one with nice hair. That'll save America's democracy, that'll remove the threat to humanity.

So, the system is fucked - therefore we should just be happy with someone who happily exemplifies all of it's worst symptoms and tendencies and twiddle our thumbs?

Mac, do you even have a goddamn point?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Jerky (nomen est omen): You embody and symbolise the dilapidated American microcosm that is The New RI, just as Trump embodies and symbolises America itself. As above, so below. Well done.

Slad, * mentalgongfu, of course I have a point. Surely I made it crystal-clear already? If Obama was Dorian Gray, then Trump is the portrait of his soul, come to life. The Donald is what Capitalism really looks like. That bloated, that clownish, that rotten, that depraved. It's not pretty, but at least it's the truth.*

Presumably you didn't read or even glance at the Parenti paper I linked you to, where that point is made in detail and at length. Do you not have time? It's up to you, of course, and we all have our priorities. But really, and without malice, what good do you think you are doing, to yourself or to RI or to America, when you obsessively gather all this (what to call it?) stuff from the MSM and post it to RI, unfiltered? Day after day, month after month, millions and millions and millions of words, in five, ten, twenty threads, nearly all of it just clickbait and eyeball-fodder churned out on a daily basis by salaried corporate hacks with an axe to grind? It's your Attention they're after, and by god they're getting it.

* Compare the Jerusalem-embassy decision. Again, not pretty (to say the very least); but at least the mask is finally off. To hell, literally, with honest brokers like Obama and every other telegenic imperialist liar who preceded him in that sacred office -- and all the others who will no doubt succeed Trump. (Unlike Cheney and Kissinger, he is presumably not literally immortal.)

ON EDIT: Apologies, I thought I was addressing Slad. Corrected on edit.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 pm

MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 pm wrote:Slad, of course I have a point. Surely I made it crystal-clear already? If Obama was Dorian Gray, then Trump is the portrait of his soul, come to life. The Donald is what Capitalism really looks like. That bloated, that clownish, that rotten, that depraved. It's not pretty, but at least it's the truth.*

I'm not SLAD, but perhaps you didn't have time to even bother looking at the poster to whom you were replying. Of course we all have our priorities.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:22 pm

@Mac

I am not going to continue this conversation with you because you are attributing remarks by someone else to me...is that on purpose?

Yes I have read Parenti extensively and posted his stuff quite often over the years I do not need you to demand I read you sign line....

from 8 years ago

Michael Parenti -- Beware the Doctors
https://metamorphosis.democraticundergr ... 385x240670

“Michael Parenti is a towering prophetic voice in American life. We need him now more than ever.”
https://www.democraticunderground.com/d ... 89x4111874

seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:25 am wrote:Michael Parenti - Inventing Reality (recorded 10/17/93)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-SK8bUsshQ

seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:22 am wrote:Michael Parenti on the IMF and the World Bank, Corporate America, and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYf4WYfzwBQ

seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:51 pm wrote:Michael Parenti lecture delivered on 9/20/01 at Modesto Junior College, Modesto, California entitled "Globalization and Terrorism"

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:26 pm

It's not pretty, but at least it's the truth.*

The people who understand this didn't need Trump's ascendancy to see it.

And the people who don't understand will not have a sudden revelation - if anything, it will only draw the distinctions more clearly for them between the Republican and Democratic brands of American imperialism. The idea that Trump is somehow a blessing in disguise because he is 'less fake' than Obama is ludicrous.
mentalgongfu2

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Slad, I know you have posted Parenti in the past. By now you must have posted nearly every word ever written by everyone. That's not the point. I could post the complete Annals of the Journal of Quantum Physics here, and it wouldn't prove I had learned anything about quantum physics. The point is what we do with the things we read (or even skim). The point is to understand things so as not to waste time, because our time is our life and we all only have one of those.

Peace out.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:42 pm

mentalgongfu2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:26 pm wrote: The idea that Trump is somehow a blessing in disguise because he is 'less fake' than Obama is ludicrous.

Of course he is not a blessing in disguise and of course I never said he was. Like Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama (and the CIA and the Pentagon), he is a curse on the planet. But now unignorable as such.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 pm

MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:39 pm wrote:Slad, I know you have posted Parenti in the past. By now you must have posted nearly every word ever written by everyone. That's not the point. I could post the complete Annals of the Journal of Quantum Physics here, and it wouldn't prove I had learned anything about quantum physics. The point is what we do with the things we read (or even skim). The point is to understand things so as not to waste time, because our time is our life and we all only have one of those.

Peace out.

then it would behove you to put me on ignore so you would not allow yourself to waste your time

but if you are determined to waste YOUR time keep reading
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Slad,

1. I am not only addressing you here. This is a Discussion Board.

2. I have never put anyone "on ignore", because a) it is a cowardly thing to do and b) It's one thing (among many) that guarantees the slow or quick death of any serious message board. QED.

3. Please stop interpreting everything I say as some kind of personal attack on you. It is not true and it is also not kind, least of all to yourself.

I wish you a Happy (and corporate-media-free) Christmas.

Peace out.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:21 pm

but you were addressing me....you keep addressing me ......you keep displaying your contempt for what I post here.....wouldn't it be better to stop reading my posts then you wouldn't have to waste your time? You are the one talking about wasting your time....just have the courage of your convictions save your precious time and stop reading me
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:22 pm

I give up.

Goodnight.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion