Security Theater ("Crisis Actors")

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Security Theater ("Crisis Actors")

Postby 82_28 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:10 am

Maybe we all are just actors and don't recognize it as such in its most "literal" sense. Existentially, are we not all playing "roles?" We have role models and we have models who play roles -- moms and dads have to be role models and etc. Perhaps this is where (it seems like all of us here in this joint) seem to have such a fascination with Philip Kindred Dick and what he had to say about what is simulated. And that was basically everything -- everything is simulated from some higher forgotten or occluded form. He semi-famously would just go to Disneyland for coffee just to soak in the imagined-up existence of someone else from another time. Everything emulates something else and what is emulated is likely a facsimile of what came before that too -- we just don't know how far back the original copy goes to. Yet maybe crisis acting is the manifestation of all of what we know of life, intelligence, the fabled soul, simply following an ad lib of an ancient script handed a shit ton of lethal capabilities and filling in the blanks where indicated by a blank line and then turning it in for the final grade.

Thus, I put "crisis actors" at a 100% probability because whether we like it or not we're all acting out an idealized self given to us from the past. I had a friend who played in a band who basically played the cabaret circuit and she wrote some song called "Dance" I think and it was all about the pomp and circumstance of doing what you were told.

This isn't to say that I think we are not real, the things we go about our lives for aren't real. There just is some layer we cannot see and if we saw it we would not recognize it. Because we do not see it now and it is right in front of our faces -- the fact that WE DO NOT KNOW but we are doing it anyway.

Did you ever see the concrete stares of everyday?
The lunatic, the hypocrite, are all lost in the fray.
Can't you see their lives are just like yours?
An unturned stone, an undiscovered
Door leading to the gift of hope renewed, eternity for you.
The masses of humanity have always had to suffer.
The businessman whose master plan controls the world each day
Is blind to indications of his species' slow decay.
Can't you see his life is just like yours?
An unturned stone, an undiscovered
Door leading to the gift of hope renewed, eternity for you.
The masses of humanity have always had to suffer.
People blow their minds (they choose to resign)
This deformed society is part of the design.
It'll never go away (it's in the cards that way).
The masses of humanity have always, always had to suffer!
A door leading to the gift of hope renewed, eternity for you.
The masses of humanity, still clinging to their dignity,
The masses of humanity will always have to suffer.
Always have to suffer.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:47 am

Sunday, September 06, 2015
CNN and the NYT mis-report the Syrian refugee crisis. (Added note: And here comes The Guardian...!)

While dining at a fast food restaurant yesterday, I caught a bit of a CNN report on Syrian refugees in Europe. CNN's hideously slanted reporting was almost as horrifying as the plight of the refugees.

Basically, CNN intercut footage of the bedraggled refugees with shots of "central casting" protestors holding up anti-Assad signs. Since all of the signs were in English, we may safely presume that the central casting protestors were filmed in America, not in Hungary.

This was not a news report. This was a scene from Wag the Dog...

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2015/09/ ... risis.html
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Nordic » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Crisis Actors are the new Chemtrails.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:45 pm

I'm not about to defend the idea of chemtrails. But there definitely was something in the skies 7 or 8 years ago. I have yet to see them since. But there was a summer there where something other than contrails was being deposited into the skies. They were a light brown and days that called for temps in the 90s always fell about 10 degrees lower than the forecast. I'm super into meteorology as just a mere observer, but there was something strange. I've never bought it whole hog, but I noticed something. What that was, I do not know. Also the chemtrail people are kooks.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby lucky » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:21 am

Agree with 82-28 - with out this thread veering off, I witnessed on numerous occasions for 10 years or so (seemed to have almost stopped for the last year) 'chemtrails' seeing is believing and i saw criss cross lines that stayed aloft for hours and took many pics. The stragest thing for me was when pointing them out to people all I got was ..'meh'.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 am

Five agenda-driven monopoly-conglomerate own the entire mainstream media with the technology to create reality from nothing. Add to that a gullible, indoctrinated public, and the absence of law obligating the news media to tell the truth, or to prevent them from deliberately falsifying news reports ( In 2003, the Florida Second District Court of Appeals reversed the ruling against Fox News, approving falsehoods by news sources) and and it's fairly certain that these psychopathic entities take full advantage...they've already been caught green-screen reporting several times. So, why is it so hard to believe that they would use actors?

Collapsing the threshold between reality and fiction in order to transform public sentiment and conversation is the mainstream media's purpose. It's nothing new as rhetoric and imagery have always been the most powerful weapons in the political elite arsenal. Nothing bypasses the rational mind and appeals to the emotions like murder live on TV Talk about investing emotions in presented images....
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Sounder » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:30 am

How about Adam Gadhan ( Pearlman), is he a ‘crisis actor’? How about the following folk, are they ‘crisis actors’

When societies get broken down by the likes these well compensated useful idiots, who sound on the surface like such beautiful and progressive folk, Soros and his ilk get to step in and rearrange asset structures. These (very nice people) are intentionally creating the refugee crisis,- to make money.

http://govtslaves.info/lebanon-protest- ... apparatus/

In the case of the You Stink! Movement, those connections are becoming increasingly visible.

Assadd Thebian is represented as one of the leaders of the You Stink! Movement by a number of Western press outlets and, in the Lebanese Press outlet, the Daily Star, he is described as being the “co-founder” of You Stink! Yet, far from being a truly organic Lebanese revolutionary, Thebian is closely connected to the United States Department of State.
Thebian is a participant in the Middle East Partnership Initiative, a program directed by the US State Department for the purposes of directing NGOs in foreign countries in order to facilitate US foreign policy. In other words the MEPI is yet another program and initiative in the color revolution apparatus.

MEPI was created in December 2002 by the State Department. Its creation was announced in a speech by Secretary of State Colin Powell to the Heritage Foundation in Washington D.C. Powell stated that MEPI was an initiative that was to bear fruit over the long-term, not merely 3-5 years. It was created to help pick up the slack in areas where USAID was not able to fully service. Although it was initially dependent upon USAID for support, MEPI has taken off on its own as a formidable color revolution organization.

The same year as its creation, Liz Cheney, daughter of Dick Cheney, was appointed as supervisor of MEPI per her position as U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary For Near Eastern Affairs. Under Cheney’s direction, MEPI engaged in teaching methods designed to “train Arab journalists” and “teach children,” presumably in the benefits of US Foreign Policy as well as encourage nations within MEPI’s sphere of influence to sign various Free Trade agreements with the United States and move toward a Middle Eastern Free Trade Zone.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Sunday, September 06, 2015
CNN and the NYT mis-report the Syrian refugee crisis. (Added note: And here comes The Guardian...!)

While dining at a fast food restaurant yesterday, I caught a bit of a CNN report on Syrian refugees in Europe. CNN's hideously slanted reporting was almost as horrifying as the plight of the refugees.

Basically, CNN intercut footage of the bedraggled refugees with shots of "central casting" protestors holding up anti-Assad signs. Since all of the signs were in English, we may safely presume that the central casting protestors were filmed in America, not in Hungary.

I see CNN in corporate space all the time. Sound is off.

I kinda doubt the author of that had any context for what he was seeing except the narration in his head, because that whole passage was just bizarre failures of induction, stated as disgruntled fact.

Is Hungary the only nation in Europe?

Also, is America the only country where people speak English?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Nordic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:07 pm

divideandconquer » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:10 am wrote:Five agenda-driven monopoly-conglomerate own the entire mainstream media with the technology to create reality from nothing. Add to that a gullible, indoctrinated public, and the absence of law obligating the news media to tell the truth, or to prevent them from deliberately falsifying news reports ( In 2003, the Florida Second District Court of Appeals reversed the ruling against Fox News, approving falsehoods by news sources) and and it's fairly certain that these psychopathic entities take full advantage...they've already been caught green-screen reporting several times. So, why is it so hard to believe that they would use actors?

Collapsing the threshold between reality and fiction in order to transform public sentiment and conversation is the mainstream media's purpose. It's nothing new as rhetoric and imagery have always been the most powerful weapons in the political elite arsenal. Nothing bypasses the rational mind and appeals to the emotions like murder live on TV Talk about investing emotions in presented images....

I agree with you completely. And as I've mentioned in previously on similar threads (that haven't gone particularly well) there are ample cases where the use of actors is obvious. But they're usually people being interviewed, the "eyewitnesses" or "man on the street" types of things.

The trouble is, with the "crisis actor" crowd, is that every dead body is an actor, every tragic incident is a false flag.

(Just like with the Chem trail people, every fucking contrail is a "CHEMTRAIL")

The crisis actor crowd are, I feel, muddying the waters and, either advertently or inadvertently, creating disinfo and making "conspiracy theory" a laughingstock.

Which maybe is their true purpose. In fact, that was my impression of the Sandy Hook mess, where this whole "crisis actor" hysteria seemed to really begin.

Which maybe was the entire purpose of Sandy Hook. Ha!

If you can label those who have figured shit out as "conspiracy theorists" and make damn sure that "conspiracy theorists" are seen as HMW-level paranoid-monomaniacal nuts, then you have really accomplished something.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:04 am

it's telling when people really cling to the "conspiracy theory" label as a thought-stopping technique (as opposed to a blanket condemnation of wacky discourse)

especially in 2015 for gods' sakes

especially in contexts where there isn't any obvious payoff for them enlisting this particular mental block
tapitsbo

Postby BrandonD » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:05 am

brainpanhandler » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:57 pm wrote:
If the powerful CAN do it, then they WILL do it. This is a rule of thumb that will seldom steer you wrong.

That's one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen you make.

I was being succinct and hyperbolic because I was trying to rephrase a common observation in a more entertaining way.

Of course you knew this, but because you tend to be the defender of the status quo in this merry band you pretend not to grasp subtext.

The powerful are not going to do *everything* they are able, just because they can. They aren't going to populate the earth with ducks, for example.

Power tends to be exploited. This is what I was stating, it is a very easily observable fact in every facet of human social interaction.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby 82_28 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:11 am

It's crazy the ebb and flow of "conspiracy theory". I treat everything as a conspiracy until pragmatism kicks in and I put it on the back burner. This is why I make active efforts to never do anything evil, as they say. It is always in my mind the easy ways I could destroy people's reputation/lives if I wanted to retaliate. I never talk shit, I do not hate, but I basically do hate a lot of stuff that I know is harmful. This includes CT. It's easy to be a troll and I love reading the trolls on any old website's comments sections. I don't think that the populace at large remembers the time before the ubiquity of the Internet. I'm only 40 but when I began "surfing" the web there was much more respect. I still have an active account for metafilter and my comments and posts were always ridiculed and this is going back at least 16 years. I don't know what happens there anymore since I do not check it. But I did read something the other day about people lamenting how "down hill" it has gone. Somebody with like a user number of 168234. Jesus. When I started there it was capped at a solid 5000 users and was "grassroots" (I was in the low 1000s). Late 90s.

I got lambasted for bringing up the nazi conspiracy that involved the bush/prescott war profiteer shit. Now it is common knowledge.

Ebb and flow and we are witnessing currently a new generation knowing all they could possibly know about what media is and no personal knowledge of what it was before. And so it goes.
82_28

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 am

Nordic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:07 pm wrote:
divideandconquer » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:10 am wrote:Five agenda-driven monopoly-conglomerate own the entire mainstream media with the technology to create reality from nothing. Add to that a gullible, indoctrinated public, and the absence of law obligating the news media to tell the truth, or to prevent them from deliberately falsifying news reports ( In 2003, the Florida Second District Court of Appeals reversed the ruling against Fox News, approving falsehoods by news sources) and and it's fairly certain that these psychopathic entities take full advantage...they've already been caught green-screen reporting several times. So, why is it so hard to believe that they would use actors?

I agree with you completely. And as I've mentioned in previously on similar threads (that haven't gone particularly well) there are ample cases where the use of actors is obvious. But they're usually people being interviewed, the "eyewitnesses" or "man on the street" types of things.

The trouble is, with the "crisis actor" crowd, is that every dead body is an actor, every tragic incident is a false flag.

(Just like with the Chem trail people, every fucking contrail is a "CHEMTRAIL")

The crisis actor crowd are, I feel, muddying the waters and, either advertently or inadvertently, creating disinfo and making "conspiracy theory" a laughingstock.

Which maybe is their true purpose. In fact, that was my impression of the Sandy Hook mess, where this whole "crisis actor" hysteria seemed to really begin.

Which maybe was the entire purpose of Sandy Hook. Ha!

If you can label those who have figured shit out as "conspiracy theorists" and make damn sure that "conspiracy theorists" are seen as HMW-level paranoid-monomaniacal nuts, then you have really accomplished something.

Very true. The problem with the "crisis actor" crowd is that they narrow their focus and refuse to consider other possibilities, which does muddy the waters and tend to make genuine truth-seekers a laughing-stock.

As I've stated before in other threads, nailing down the nitty gritty--all but impossible--isn't as important as understanding the sum total of the forces at work behind these multi-layered productions, which, I believe, contain a mixture of forced reality--people really die and infrastructure really is destroyed--and outright falsification or fabrication, the proportion changing with each one. In other words, the arrangement and interrelationship of parts may change but the systematic framework remains the same.

Of course, atrocities occur outside of this framework, outside of their purview, occur "naturally", but in my humble opinion, it's easy to tell the difference: the absence or presence of a [international/national] trumped up media circus. Not to mention, atrocities are not predictable, and do not occur every other week in this part of the world or any part of the world, unless targeted by western oligarchs.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:06 am

Atrocities would still be going on w/o western oligarchs

The trend of encouraging people to get bogged down in details is mighty evident with jfk, 9/11, etc.
tapitsbo

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 am

BrandonD » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:05 am wrote:
brainpanhandler » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:57 pm wrote:
If the powerful CAN do it, then they WILL do it. This is a rule of thumb that will seldom steer you wrong.

That's one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen you make.

I was being succinct and hyperbolic because I was trying to rephrase a common observation in a more entertaining way.

Of course you knew this, but because you tend to be the defender of the status quo in this merry band you pretend not to grasp subtext.

The powerful are not going to do *everything* they are able, just because they can. They aren't going to populate the earth with ducks, for example.

Power tends to be exploited. This is what I was stating, it is a very easily observable fact in every facet of human social interaction.

"Power tends to be exploited" = "If the powerful CAN do it, then they WILL do it." (only in a hyperbolic and more entertaining way)?

And the people that know me irl would scoff and guffaw at the suggestion that I "tend to be the defender of the status quo". But perhaps you meant that in an entertaining, hyperbolic way.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion