The Little Führer

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Little Führer

Postby jakell » Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 am

American Dream » Fri May 06, 2016 1:28 am wrote:
Rival White Supremacist Groups Unite To Fight ‘Race War’

In April, a coalition of white supremacists gathered to light up a cross—and plan the future of hate in America.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/whi ... 5ebde4ca74

The (by now) famous Matthew Heimbach and by extension, the Traditionalist Youth Network, seems not to appear in the above coalition.

As his evil has been the focus of this thread, perhaps you could address that, possibilites are:

1) It's not evil enough
2) It is too evil
3) They are all old fuddy duddies.

" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Fri May 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Donald Trump Won't Condemn Anti-Semitic Abuse Hurled At Jewish Journalist

In an interview with Wolf Blitzer yesterday, Donald Trump refused to condemn the anti-Semitic abuse that his supporters hurled at journalist Julia Ioffe after she wrote a profile of his wife, Melania, in GQ.

Ioffe, who is Jewish, received calls from “people playing Hitler speeches” and was told that she “should be burned in an oven, told she should be shot in the head, received a call inquiring about overnight casket delivery, and sent Photoshopped images of her in a concentration camp uniform.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/d ... journalist
American Dream

Postby jakell » Sat May 07, 2016 2:40 am

The question over the page, which I assume this is in response to, was "has Trump made any antisemitic remarks?"
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Sounder » Sat May 07, 2016 7:44 am

Why should anyone think that this is anything more than some perception management contract being fulfilled? As opposed to actual 'Trump supporters' participating in such counterproductive actions.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby tapitsbo » Sat May 07, 2016 12:42 pm

As if Trump himself isn't a "false flag"
tapitsbo

Postby American Dream » Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 am

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2 ... diers.html

American Dream » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:05 pm wrote:Islamophobia is part of big ecology that includes not only Trumpville but- as Heimbach and his fellow travelers know so well- some even more openly fascist and racist characters:

Much more at: http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2 ... ted-4.html
American Dream

Postby jakell » Mon May 16, 2016 10:39 am

Iceburg?

Seems you're hinting at something enormous and unseen and possibly in the spiritual dimension.
Titanic types might want to know all about this huge hidden realm full of danger. I will stay tuned for this...
jakell

Postby American Dream » Mon May 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Next on the White Power Chopping Block: Greg Withrow

Withrow’s arrest comes just as it was announced that the Traditionalist Workers Party is planning a what is being promoted as an “anti-antifa” rally in Sacramento on June 26.

http://idavox.com/index.php/2016/05/10/ ... g-withrow/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon May 16, 2016 9:32 pm

American Racists Work to Spread ‘Identitarian’ Ideology

One group, or perhaps simply an individual, recently started a website called Generation Identity US that claimed to be an American chapter of the European movement. Based in Grovetown, Ga., the site called on American youth “to stand up and face the new tyranny that the baby-boomers created for us.” It decried attempts “to make one people and culture from all of the people in world,” the “perverse fantasy of coexistence and miscegenation” allegedly promoted in the mass media, and “the tidal wave of mass immigration from non-European countries.”

But it was forced to change its name when Generation Identitaire insisted that the situation in America was different and therefore it would not recognize the group as a U.S. chapter. Today, the site is only one page explaining the name change to Identity Vanguard.

A more substantial effort is coming from the National Policy Institute (NPI), whose chief Richard Spencer edits the racist Radix journal and recently held an Identitarian essay contest for writers under the age of 30. Radix describes itself as working to preserve the “heritage, identity and future of European people in the United States and around the world.”

Spencer, like other Identitarians, seeks to portray his style of ethnonationalist regionalism as the very soul of diversity. “Identitarianism acknowledges the incommensurable nature of different peoples and cultures,” he writes, “and thus looks forward to a world of true diversity and multiculturalism.”

NPI does more than talk. The group regularly hosts conferences featuring radical-right speakers in both the United States and Europe. Last year, it organized a major racist conference in Budapest, Hungary, called the “European Identitarian Congress.” But once the event got some advance publicity, the Hungarians decided to shut it down, even jailing Spencer for five days before deporting him.

Another American group plugging Identitarian ideas is the Traditional Youth Network (TYN), headed up by racist youth activists Matthew Heimbach and Matthew Parrott. The group doesn’t follow the European Identitarian model closely, but has adopted some of its key ideas, including the claim that it supports all kinds of nationalists. “We not only seek to build relationships with students of diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds,” its mission statement says, “but to empower them with the moral support, intellectual foundations, and resources to protect their heritage and identity from the culturally alienated and spiritually bankrupt future that awaits all those who embrace secularism, moral relativism and globalism.”

The claim is hogwash. In fact, Heimbach regularly interacts with open white supremacists like the Imperial Klans of America, the neo-Nazi Golden State Skins, American Renaissance magazine, and the League of the South, whose leader recently wrote that the South is “White Man’s Land.” Over the last year, Heimbach and Parrott also have authored a six-part series inspired by the writings of Corneliu Codreanu, the late Romanian fascist, assassin and Nazi sympathizer.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/10/12/american-racists-work-spread-‘identitarian’-ideology
American Dream

Postby jakell » Tue May 17, 2016 3:48 am

Yes, it's true that there is some 'interacting' going on

I've yet to see a solid indication though that Spencer et al's identitarianism is much like Neo Nazism and White Supremacism apart from claims of association by various degrees.
jakell

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue May 17, 2016 4:34 am

This thread reminds me of what's being occasionally trialled over here in the UK.

The name and shame game. An indicator of a system with very few options left.

the link here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-35977417 - has a video underneath the heading that illustrates this perfectly - note the lack of commentary at the end of the video, just repetition of the perps faces and names. The message is clear, if a little too transparent - these are the people you should be hating. Hate these people, like a good person should.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed May 18, 2016 3:16 am

Having secretly been exploring (anonymously) the darkest regions of the new fascist/alt right movement online the last six months, I have to say that the 1488 skinhead nazi image has pretty much been abandoned.
What it's been replaced with is a volcanic viral explosion of comedic memetic warfare of a confluence of 4chan anime troublemaker kids, millennial 'race realists', meme makers, Japanese and Hindu nationalists,
tea party/bikers, Trump supporters, old school Klan, "clean cut" etho european wonks, mainstream right Breitbart, violent European/American far right, Putinist Russians, Greek and Italian extremists, alt historians, misogynistic mens rights, anti feminists, working class Democrats in the rust belt, and on and on.

Basically, we're fucked. The neo fascists found a way to turn 4chan meme counter culture and pop culture parodies into a sophisticated violent racist cool thing, that even snares a lot of non white kids.
The average view on anime/comedy violent racist youtube songs is in the millions. The far right racist facebook meme pages have on averages tens of thousands of young followers. Assault rifle sales
are at 400-500% in the last year.

And truth be told, I partly blame the smug hyper PC of the left. I feel had a more open dialogue happened, and the millennial/pretentious yuppy vibe had not been so scorched earth on the south, we wouldn't be
at this point. But shit is fucked.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby American Dream » Wed May 18, 2016 8:27 am

The people dominating the "smug hyper PC" game on the Internet are mostly liberals and progressives, near as I can tell. Still, leftists of any stripe are going to react to Alt-Right, "Neither Right nor Left", (post) Third Positionist material generally.

After all, White Supremacy, Sexism, Homophobia, immigrant-bashing, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and the like don't garner much support within the Left at all.
American Dream

Postby kool maudit » Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 am

I don't think the alt-right is "neither left nor right". It's openly far right and rejects US-style "free market conservativism" as cuckoldry.

When I hear the neither/nor thing, I think of people like Tony Blair.
kool maudit

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion