Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris hostage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris host

Postby backtoiam » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:11 am

lord balto wrote

All that being said, I still don't see how a media savvy and presumably not completely self destructive entity like IS/ISIL/ISIS would want to create more enemies than they already have. As even Jesse Jackson managed to figure out, it's a lot easier to pick off one organization, like Pepsi Cola, than to go after anyone with even a distant association with the folks you are targeting. And again, there isn't even an undeclared war between the Islamic Pseudostate and Germany. Unless, of course, one subscribes to the notion that they are trying to suck the West into a trap in the Near East and think they can defeat all of Europe with the help of their revised version of the Hebrew Eloah. That is certainly a possibility, but it will take a bit more evidence to convince me that it's a reality and not just a CIA construct.

Ditto. Exactly what I was thinking.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:49 am

Poindexter tried to that at DARPA in 2002 or 2003 with the proposal of a futures market selling hedges against highly specific scenarios (I remember, "Arafat assassinated") so as to crowd-source predictions (markets are always smarter than mobs or experts, don't you know?). And why not give his fellow terror planners of all nations a place where they can reap a windfall on th side? Sort of like legalizing the idea of the 9/11 put options story. This was when he was shuffled off, a year after the TIA logo hit the web.

Trying to guess the next moment of sudden terror-carnage is of course a bad idea ("karmically" for want of a better word), a waste of time, and something people have been doing constantly since 9/11 anyway. But don't forget to propose dates that are full of 11s, 7s, 13s, or that look like 9/11 upside down (11/6, 6/11). Make sure to exploit the flexibility of having both a month-day and day-month numbering system.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:51 pm

backtoiam » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:11 pm wrote:
lord balto wrote

All that being said, I still don't see how a media savvy and presumably not completely self destructive entity like IS/ISIL/ISIS would want to create more enemies than they already have. As even Jesse Jackson managed to figure out, it's a lot easier to pick off one organization, like Pepsi Cola, than to go after anyone with even a distant association with the folks you are targeting. And again, there isn't even an undeclared war between the Islamic Pseudostate and Germany. Unless, of course, one subscribes to the notion that they are trying to suck the West into a trap in the Near East and think they can defeat all of Europe with the help of their revised version of the Hebrew Eloah. That is certainly a possibility, but it will take a bit more evidence to convince me that it's a reality and not just a CIA construct.

Ditto. Exactly what I was thinking.

You still don't get it. "IS/ISIL/ISIS/Daesh" is not an "entity". Not even close. It is a mirage, a hologram, a trick. It is whatever, wherever and whoever its controllers say it is. You're still entranced by the show and sucked in by the patter. To illustrate: when its controllers "fight it" in Syria, they're really destroying Syria's economic, civilian and military infrastructure and trying to squeeze the government into smaller and smaller enclaves, so that Turkey and Israel can each grab the part of Syrian territory it covets. When Russia and the Syrian army "fight it", they're really pushing back and reestablishing government control.

The operation in Paris was not planned or executed by the pathetic and very expendable drug-addled, mentally ill or brainwashed 'recruits', but by states' intelligence agencies. Even if you don't understand that, believe me, the French do, as do the Germans. As do the Russians, the Syrians, the Iraqis and the Egyptians and all the targets of "ISIS/Daesh".

The key to destroying "ISIS/Daesh" is to hit back at those who are pulling the strings, and that is certainly happening, but it serves both sides to maintain the charade, for now.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby backtoiam » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:15 pm

I agree alice. I thought that was the point balto was sort of making too. I must have missed something when I was reading.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby FourthBase » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:29 pm

You still don't get it. "IS/ISIL/ISIS/Daesh" is not an "entity". Not even close. It is a mirage, a hologram, a trick.

This is the geopolitical equivalent of a 9/11 no-planes theory, isn't it?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:01 pm

FourthBase » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 pm wrote:
You still don't get it. "IS/ISIL/ISIS/Daesh" is not an "entity". Not even close. It is a mirage, a hologram, a trick.

No, it's the psycho-intellectual equivalent of not being an idiot.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby IanEye » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Alice, what do you make of this Jürgen Todenhöfer?

Is he doing his part in helping to pull off the trick?
Is he himself just duped by the trick?

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:15 pm

I hope Sweden's security services are prepared: "Israel angered by 'appalling' Swedish comments after Paris attacks."

In a statement, Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon accused Wallstrom of having consistently shown anti-Israeli bias.

"The Swedish foreign minister's statements are appallingly impudent," Nahshon said. "(She) demonstrates genuine hostility when she points to a connection of any kind between the terror attacks in Paris and the complex situation between Israel and the Palestinians."

A spokesman for Wallstrom said the foreign minister was not talking about the attacks in Paris when she commented on the Palestinians, and that the remarks came in another part of the interview that focused on factors leading to radicalization. Link
AlicetheKurious

Postby NeonLX » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm

When isn't Israel "angered"?

Fuck them, and fuck the U.S. for enabling them.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 pm

NeonLX » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:23 pm wrote:When isn't Israel "angered"?

Fuck them, and fuck the U.S. for enabling them.

AlicetheKurious

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:40 pm

IanEye » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:11 pm wrote:Alice, what do you make of this Jürgen Todenhöfer?

Is he doing his part in helping to pull off the trick?
Is he himself just duped by the trick?

Definitely the first.
AlicetheKurious

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:53 pm

AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:15 pm wrote:I hope Sweden's security services are prepared: "Israel angered by 'appalling' Swedish comments after Paris attacks." Link

What a "coincidence."

Sweden raises terror threat level to second highest citing 'concrete information'

Published time: 18 Nov, 2015 15:11
Edited time: 18 Nov, 2015 15:55

Sweden's security chief has raised the country's terror threat level to four on a scale of five, citing “concrete information.” An investigation has been launched regarding the "preparation of terrorist offenses."

"One of the reasons for the increase is that the security service has received concrete information and concluded that we must act within the framework of our counter-terror work," Sweden's Security Police (SAPO) said in a statement.

"The strategic threat assessment is based partly on what is known in the present, and on possible future developments..." the statement continues, noting that the threat level is "assessed continuously" and "may change."

It goes on to state that the chief prosecutor at the National Security Service has launched a preliminary investigation regarding "preparation for terrorist offenses."

The decision to raise the terror threat level was based on data from the National Center for Terrorist Threat Assessment. The center is responsible for producing threat assessments for Sweden and Swedish interests abroad.

The statement concluded by noting that Sweden has a large number of people returning to the country after having participated in combat in Syria and Iraq.

The raised terror threat level comes after Sweden – which has received the most refugees per capita in the EU – introduced temporary border controls to halt the influx of refugees and to screen those trying to enter the country illegally.

Sweden's migration minister warned refugees earlier this month that they would be deported back to Germany or Denmark if they did not find their own accommodation.

“Those who come here may be met by the message that we can’t arrange housing for them,” Migration Minister Morgan Johansson told reporters. “Either you’ll have to arrange it yourself, or you have to go back to Germany or Denmark again.”

Fierce debate has been sparked surrounding the refugee crisis, after it was reported that one of the men responsible for the Paris attacks was believed to have entered Europe as a refugee via Greece, using a fake Syrian passport which was found at the scene of the carnage.

Offhand question: has ISIS ever launched a terror attack against Israel? Try not to bust a gut.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:51 pm

AlicetheKurious » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:26 pm wrote:
Message from Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi, shlita, Parashat Acharei/Kedoshim, 29 Nissan 5775 (19/04/15)
בס"ד
Father in Heaven is telling the Jews in Israel and the world:

"Hear my voice now - you won't hear it literally, but I am sending you signs through the forces of nature, through conflicts between countries, through rain in Israel, good and strange things happening in the world - the ten plagues in the world. Anti-Semitism in the world is harsher than it ever was. I am fighting for you and protecting the nation of Israel, the Jews in Israel, and no one can touch the state of Israel, my country, the Holy Land! Whoever touches it will be harmed. Every country in the world that wants to harm Israel - I will strike them down; I have already done so and will continue to do so. I have brought ISIS to the world to clean the idolatry that has been in the world since it began."

ISIS shows no justice. The world is modern and it breaks one's heart to see what they are doing, but they are messengers of G-d. They will continue to grow and develop, to clean and dismantle the idolatry and adultery in the world. They have struck Egypt and Jordan, and they are spreading in Turkey, growing stronger and making it their home. It is their home base.

Syria will continue to be erased; it has no relief and will never have any. It is paying today for what it did to the soldiers of the IDF in Israel's wars.

Nasrallah and Hezbollah are falling apart, losing direction.

Iraq will also disappear from the world, like Syria. They are paying today for scaring the people of Israel 25 years ago with Saddam Hussein's rockets.

Jordan is filled with refugees that are eating away at Jordan until it crumbles. Do not invest in Jordan, dear Jews!

Turkey is controlled by ISIS, which is eating away at it. Arduan is in the their sights, he has no choice but to follow them.

Yemen and the entire area will continue to be in conflict.

Iran is half modern and half primitive, and everything will blow up in their faces there as well. Iran pulled a con with Russia to drive the US crazy. They lied and conned the United States and they are laughing at the world. The Russians are happy that Iran is succeeding in conning the US. Iran and Russia are brothers.

Egypt - Hamas, the extreme Islamists, and ISIS are causing harm and want to bring down the regime. Today-tomorrow, it will fall.

In the Gaza Strip they continue to dig tunnels. Even though there are machines that check if there are tunnels - don't trust them. They are not 100% precise. The IDF needs to continue checking the manual way as well. In Operation Protective Edge, there were great wonders and miracles.

G-d is creating the Babel Tower, confusing all of the heads of state in the Middle East and all of the countries in the world. G-d is doing everything in order to protect the state of Israel, the youth and the Jews in Israel, to prevent assimilation. He does everything, brings strange weather so that Jews don't sin in Israel. G-d is protecting His children!

Israel needs to put together the new government quickly. All of the parliament members must stop with the insults and take their jobs seriously because Benjamin Netanyahu is guided by G-d - the heart of the king is in the hands of G-d.

The economy and security are in the hands of G-d; He is running everything. It doesn't matter who will have the job - the responsibility is G-d's alone! Let it go and give in to the prime minister. You can't deceive Israel and the entire world.

So long as the King Messiah is not working out in the open, the government of Israel is working.

Abu Mazen is laughing at everyone, lying about parliament members. There are those he succeeds in fooling, who believe him. He has bad goals.

There are a lot of conspiracies by Hamas in Yesha, the Arabs there are helping them. There are conspiracies in the north and south. There is a small number of Israeli citizens who are helping them, they are the most dangerous.

There will be much greater natural disasters than there were before Passover. G-d is destroying and confusing every country that goes against Israel and that wants to harm Israel.

Planes will continue to experience complications, all kinds of planes. Ships will continue to experience complications. Trains will derail and crash, buses will crash.

G-d is asking the people of Israel: "Don't you understand that I am speaking to you through natural disasters, complications, and conflict around the world? I am tearing down and destroying all of the Arab countries - don't you see that I am fighting for you? Don't you see that the economy in Israel is the best in the world and that Israel will forever have the best real estate? Are all of these signs not enough to realize that I am talking to you?"

G-d is calling out to the Jews living overseas to come to Israel!

Do you understand what this means? G-d is calling out to the Jews to come to Israel - "You will be welcomed in Israel with open arms. You will all have ample income. I, Father in Heaven, accept you with great love and open arms! Don't wait. Leave the evil inclination and the material behind. The world of impurities and filth is over. Life of man, his health, his children, are worth all of the materials and all of the money in the world. You will have a good life and ample income in Israel. In the past, Jews were loved around the world because they invented patents. Today they don't need the Jews because they already have all of the patents and secrets. They don't need the Jews anymore; the Jews have finished their role overseas. After this message - if you don't understand, don't come crying!"

Independence Day this year, in the coming days, will be beautiful and wonderful and the people of Israel will celebrate in their homes and rejoice that G-d has given the Jews a country - the State of Israel. Don't forget the IDF soldiers who we have to thank for being here!

For G-d, the number seven is an important and loved number. G-d uses it in the things He cares about: the Sabbath - the seventh day, seven blessings for the bride and groom, Passover - seven days, seven thousand years - every seven thousand years the world changes. The state of Israel is soon to celebrate seventy years, it is sixty seven now! In the seventieth year there will be wondrous things, miracles, interesting things that have never before occurred! Redemption - the whole world will find redemption and the Jews will be holy, pure, and with G-d. The Messiah will soon work out in the open, the messiah is growing slowly and surely!

Courtesy of the website "Tair Neri" Link

Very interesting. I had a strange experience on Friday the 13th when news of the attacks was coming out that I don't even want to discuss but which seems to support the notion that there is strong support for these views among a certain high income group of American-based Jews. I'm not anonymous enough here to decribe it.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby solace » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:54 pm

FourthBase » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:29 pm wrote:

Most definitely. Just look at the idiot purveyors.
solace

Postby tapitsbo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:04 pm

I'd love to know your take on IS, solace!
tapitsbo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion