Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris hostage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris host

Postby 82_28 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:36 pm

I can't imagine an entire city let alone country totally shut down. If it is of any interest after watching the various news channels it went into wheel of fortune and the vacation to be won was to Paris with all kinds of footage. I'm sure totally coincidental, but I noted that this is "veterans week" on the show where they all tout their military creds before they spin the wheel. Just tossing that out there to think about. I found it strange.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:40 pm

82_28 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:36 pm wrote:I can't imagine an entire city let alone country totally shut down. If it is of any interest after watching the various news channels it went into wheel of fortune and the vacation to be won was to Paris with all kinds of footage. I'm sure totally coincidental, but I noted that this is "veterans week" on the show where they all tout their military creds before they spin the wheel. Just tossing that out there to think about. I found it strange.

Are you familiar with the "Red Plan," though?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_red_plan

The red plan is based on four concepts:

* The resources should be rationally organized: The resources should not hamper each other, or deplete resources needed by another emergency. This implies coordination of the different forces (firefighters, samu/emergency medical service, police), and assignment of roles (hierarchical sorting);
* There should be two chains of rescue, one focused on managing the site, the other focused on caring for the casualties;
* A field hospital (or advanced medical post) should be installed next to the casualties, to perform triage and stabilisation before the evacuation;
* There should be two commands, one on-site that deals with the management of the rescue operations, the other in a remote site (usually the préfecture) that deals with the reinforcement, the logistics... etc.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:09 am

Now it's "at least" 153.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:29 am

nashvillebrook » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 pm wrote:Now Maddow says her producer has "confirmed" that the whole band is alive and well.

Jeez -- I am so glad there's good news at least for the band. Messed up.

I too had never heard of this group, but searching around it became clear that they are not a death metal group by any stretch, yet listening to Mike Malloy, some idiot woman called in making some ridiculous suggestion that the folks at the venue were "worshipping," her terminology, these supposed proponents of death metal. I must say it makes me lose hope in the rationality of humanity that it never even occurs to these folks that what they perceive may not be related to the truth.
Lord Balto

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 am

I waded into worldnet daily to see what some of the comments looked like. Um, yeah for "entertainment" go for it. But the freedom fries clown car is pinning it on Muslims, pussy ass Europeans the "liberal left" and progressives. I totally do not know what universe ANY of these people live in. Attackers, CIA people, Muslims, Christians and you name it. They were supposed to hate France I thought.
82_28

Postby justdrew » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:53 am

most likely the french police at first assumed it was just some kids playing ninja

that entire refugee "crisis" was engineered by Turkey and the rest of the covert isis supporters to enable them to get lawd only knows how many of their operatives into Europe. Really, it's a miracle this kinda shit isn't going on every week or even every day.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:55 am

Rewind shit back to 2003 and this shit would be AWESOME and would be cheering attacks on France! Now the 'tards are all "pro France" because they have been fed the drivel of so many years of who the "enemy" is. Astounding how fucking stupid and reactionary these idiots are.
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:56 am

justdrew » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:53 pm wrote:most likely the french police at first assumed it was just some kids playing ninja

that entire refugee "crisis" was engineered by Turkey and the rest of the covert isis supporters to enable them to get lawd only knows how many of their operatives into Europe. Really, it's a miracle this kinda shit isn't going on every week or even every day.

Have you happened to have seen this week's South Park episode?
82_28

Postby psynapz » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:58 am

82_28 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:29 pm wrote:I guess it would take something to make you come out from under your rock, psynapz. Good to see you.

Hey man! Lurking daily.

So it shakes out that there were a total of 7 attacks:

So, that's 7 attacks on 11/13, and a Friday the 13th at that, an already bloody night for the goat-worshippers as PW pointed out (hi PW!)... With respect to the multi-signal repetition of the pattern, the fingerprints on this inhuman production are stained in pure black, to be sure.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby temp-monitor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:04 am

General Patton » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 pm wrote:This is a huge win for Le Pen and Russia. I doubt Hollande is capable of coming down hard enough to keep the wolves at bay. I'm curious to see where Peter Sutherland, Merkel, Soros, Hollande and all of the EUcrats end up 10 years from now.

That's a peculiarly right-wing point-of-view for this board.

This is a huge win for NATO. And it fits in perfectly with all the Greatest Hits from Operation Gladio.

One observation:

The concert slaughter itself seems to have been the "centerpiece" of these attacks. Was the Eagles of Death Metal show a random or specifically targeted band?

If you were to ask me the most "conservative" right-wing genre of music, of course it's metal.

If you were to ask me who's the most right-wing high-profile individual in rock, it's Josh Homme.

Homme wasn't at the show, even though it's his band. Jesse Hughes, however, shares Homme's views.

The victimization of Eagles of Death Metal surely gives the band a higher profile, and their political views a higher profile.

If you're NATO planning a Gladio B attack in Paris, why not maximize the potential benefits by attacking a musical group that will vocally draw right-wing lessons from it?

NATO, of course, was kicked out of France by DeGaulle specifically out of fear of false flags. NATO was invited back into France by Sarkozy.

Another interesting intersection here:

U2 was scheduled to play tomorrow in Paris in a show broadcast by HBO. U2 cancelled a show in Stockholm on September 21 due to a gunman spotted in the theater dressed as a policeman.

Jesse Hughes has described U2 as one of his favorite bands, oddly. Homme, on the other hand, is vocally not fond of U2. U2 have stated on BBC that Hughes was the inspiration for their 2009 single "Get On Your Boots". An overlapping series of fates?
temp-monitor

Postby psynapz » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:08 am

Lord Balto » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 pm wrote:I too had never heard of this group, but searching around it became clear that they are not a death metal group by any stretch, yet listening to Mike Malloy, some idiot woman called in making some ridiculous suggestion that the folks at the venue were "worshipping," her terminology, these supposed proponents of death metal. I must say it makes me lose hope in the rationality of humanity that it never even occurs to these folks that what they perceive may not be related to the truth.

From that live blog I cited earlier:
The shooting at the Bataclan concert hall took place during a show by Eagles of Death Metal, a blues-influenced garage rock band with California roots.

There's nothing the TV news can't fuck up with all the gravitas of officialdom.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby justdrew » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:15 am

82_28 » 13 Nov 2015 20:56 wrote:
justdrew » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:53 pm wrote:most likely the french police at first assumed it was just some kids playing ninja

Have you happened to have seen this week's South Park episode?

of course :partyhat
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 am

I guess that was in green and went over my head there. :partyhat as well. I said while watching it in fact, these guys are going to get killed. They "killed" 95 birds with one stone in that one.
82_28

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:55 am

temp-monitor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:04 am wrote:This is a huge win for NATO.

In what way?
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Project Willow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:42 am

Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion