Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris hostage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris host

Postby chump » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:06 pm

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/201 ... tacks.html
Eagles of Death Metal Frontman: Security Might Have Been in on Paris Attacks

By Julia Limitone Published March 09, 2016 Media & Advertising FOXBusiness

During an interview with the FOX Business Network’s Kennedy, Jessie Hughes, the lead singer of the band Eagles of Death Metal opened up about a terrorist attack on his band and concertgoers that took place at a Paris concert, and he alleges that security guards at the venue may have been involved.

“When I first got to the venue and walked in, I walked past the dude who was supposed to be the security guard for the backstage. He didn’t even look at me. I immediately went to the promoter and said, ‘Who’s that guy? I want to put another dude on,’ and he goes, ‘well some of the other guards aren’t here yet,’ and eventually I found out that six or so wouldn’t show up at all.”

Hughes would not make a definitive statement out of respect for the police investigation but said, “It seems rather obvious they had a reason not to show up.”

The full interview will air on the FOX Business Network’s Kennedy on Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm ET.
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby identity » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:20 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/12/eagles-of-death-metal-singer-apologises-for-alleging-inside-job-at-bataclan-show

Eagles of Death Metal singer apologi​​ses for alleging inside job at Bataclan show

The frontman of Eagles of Death Metal, the band whose concert was targeted in the Paris attacks, has apologised for alleging the club’s security guards were involved, saying his remarks were the result of his struggle with trauma.

“I humbly beg forgiveness from the people of France, the staff and security of the Bataclan, my fans, family, friends and anyone else hurt or offended by the absurd accusations I made,” said Jesse Hughes, singer and guitarist of Eagles of Death Metal.

“My suggestions that anyone affiliated with the Bataclan played a role in the events of 13 November are unfounded and baseless – and I take full responsibility for them,” he said in a statement.

The artist in an interview with the Fox Business channel had cast suspicion on the guards of the Bataclan club, suggesting some had been involved in the attack claimed by the Islamic State group.

Ninety people were killed when assailants opened fire and hurled grenades during the set of the California garage rockers in the deadliest of a series of coordinated attacks around Paris.

The Bataclan, a historic venue for mid-sized acts in Paris, strongly denied the rocker’s suggestion, saying its staff likely saved hundreds of lives and concluded his judgment was clouded by the trauma.

Hughes offered a similar rationale in his apology, saying: “I’ve been dealing with non-stop nightmares and struggling through therapy to make sense of this tragedy and insanity. I haven’t been myself since 13 November.”

Hughes also said his earlier statements did not reflect the views of others in the band, declaring: “The shame is 100% mine.”
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 pm

AlicetheKurious » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:01 am wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:46 am wrote:Who got permission to take that photo? And who authorised releasing it to the world's media during France's state of emergency?

Or was it leaked by the photographer himself?

MacCruisken, there's an independent investigative journalist who's been arrested in France, and charged with "violating secrets of the investigation", "diffusing images that gravely violate human dignity", and "willful, premeditated violence without ITT". (I have no idea what "ITT" is).

..."violation du secret de l'instruction", "diffusion d'images portant gravement atteinte à la dignité humaine" et "violences volontaires sans ITT avec préméditation".

Hicham Hamza is an independent, web-based French journalist who runs a site called PANAMZA, which specializes in investigating Zionist activity and influence in France.

In late February, he was locked up and questioned for several hours before being let go pending further investigation. Now he's been formally charged.

His crime? He did not take the photo, but dared to trace it back to the first time it appeared in public, and to inform his readers. By posting that photo, the French authorities determined that he had "gravely assaulted human dignity" and "committed premeditated, willful violence"; and by publicizing the source of that photo, he had "violated the secrecy of an investigation". I'm pretty sure it's the photo you've been wondering about, although the original has since been removed (after Hamza was questioned), and replaced with a photo of empty seats in the concert hall.

The photo originated with a tweet from the right-wing Israeli publication The Jerusalem Post. Almost immediately afterward, if not simultaneously, it was picked up and disseminated by the Jewish Defense League in France.

Oddly, the JDL, which is listed as a terrorist organization in the US (and which is, in fact a terrorist organization), was not prosecuted for posting the photo.

As Hicham Hamza says,

My practice -- which is becoming increasingly costly and dangerous -- of ultra-sourced web journalism is in fact the very basis of my credibility with my readers: I give them my sources so that they can check for themselves the truth of my information.

Ma pratique -de plus en plus coûteuse et risquée- d'un journalisme web ultra-sourcé constitue précisément le gage de ma fiabilité auprès de mes lecteurs : je leur donne à consulter mes sources afin qu'ils puissent juger par eux-mêmes de la véracité de mes informations. Link

In fact, it appears all too obvious that Hicham Hamza's crime was to inform his readers where the photo originated, and to publish the evidence so they could check for themselves.

Alice, thanks for this.

Just incredible. So Hamza was prosecuted for re-publishing the photo, but the Jerusalem Post and the JDL weren't prosecuted (or even criticised) for publishing it in the first place?

More to the point: Who supplied that photo to the Jerusalem Post and the JDL -- and why? It can only have been taken by a police photographer, or at least with police permission. Why should the French police release that photo (and so quickly too!) to an Israeli newspaper and a Jewish terrorist group?

Alice wrote:and by publicizing the source of that photo, he had "violated the secrecy of an investigation".

Ha ha. The prosecution of Hamza is ridiculous. That photo is still all over the web. The original photo with the bodies visible can be found at LiveLeak (due warning): http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1447585266 . A pixelated version is still up at the Daily Mail website: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... scape.html Etcetera.

Only the French police can have taken that photo of the bloody aftermath. So, obviously, the secrecy of the investigation was violated by the French police themselves when they released it to the JP and the JDL.

When can we expect to see the responsible officers a) identified by name, b) questioned as to their motives, and c) prosecuted?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:When can we expect to see the responsible officers a) identified by name, b) questioned as to their motives, and c) prosecuted?

When criminals are legally prosecuted, instead of those who expose them. When rogue terrorist nations are punished, instead of those who call for them to be boycotted and sanctioned. When journalism becomes about arming citizens with the information they need, instead of hiding it.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby Harvey » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 am

The Paris Bataclan Terror Attack: Six French Military Were Present, Instructed Not to Intervene, People Died…

Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, July 11, 2016

They were instructed according to their rules of engagement not to intervene, not to come to the rescue of the people inside the Bataclan nightclub or those in the street in front of the Bataclan. 89 people were killed, more than 100 wounded.

According to a Belgian news report (July 5), The night of the attack at the Paris Bataclan, November 13, 2015, six French military personnel of the Sentinelle Project (launched by France’s Ministry of Defense) were at the entry of the concert hall.

They did not intervene because the circumstances [pertaining to the Bataclan attacks] did not meet their “rules of engagement”, according to cdH [Political Party] Member of Parliament (Député) Georges Dallemagne in a Tuesday morning statement [July 5] on Belgium’s RTL TV.”

An early report by Nouvel Obs (May 6, 2016), confirmed that there were 8 military personnel. They outnumbered the four alleged terrorists inside the Bataclan. If they had intervened, this would have saved lives. It is unclear from the report as to time at which they were stationed in front the nightclub.

Military personnel invariably obey orders from higher up. The question is: Who instructed them not to come to the rescue of people inside the nightclub? Was it the Police or the Ministry of Defense? According to Nouvel Ops: The military of the Sentinelle force did not have the green light to use their weapons. ”The victims will be rescued later, without the support of the Army” (translated from French).

It is worth noting that the 4 alleged terrorists were known to the police. It was also confirmed that there was foreknowledge of the November 13, 2015 attacks.

According to the New York Times: “Most of the men who carried out the Paris attacks were already on the radar of intelligence officials in France and Belgium”,

‘Rules of Engagement’

“We know that the [French] gendarmerie did not intervene when they were on location,” said the MP.”We know that six armed soldiers who were in front of the Bataclan did not intervene when the massacre at the Bataclan occurred.

“They were of the opinion that they should not intervene, because it so was not part of their “rules of engagement”. Those rules state that they had to protect themselves only. That is absolutely incredible, hallucinatory. ”

Le Soir and 7sur7.be (translated from the French by GR)

The justification for not intervening is indeed nonsensical. The mandate of France’s Sentinelle project under the auspices of the Ministery of Defense is clear in this regard: The Sentinelle Operation had been launched in January 2015 in relation to the Charlie Hebdo terror attacks. Its mandate (defined on November 13, 2015) :

“to Protect the French people and provide security in support of the Internal Security Forces (FSI) at the most sensitive locations in Paris and the provinces”

[original French]: “l’opération Sentinelle vise à protéger les Français et sécuriser, en appui des FSI, les sites les plus sensibles à Paris et en province.

Media Coverup

Not a single French mainstream media acknowledged the Belgian report quoting a Belgian Member of Parliament. The English language media did not pick up the story.

The reports suggest that only a specific and select group of police were allowed to enter the nightclub. Why??

There were 10,000 Sentinelle forces in France. They operate under the auspices of the Ministry of Defense. The “Rules of engagement” defined by the Ministry of Defense for the Sentinelle Forces on November 13 were clearly defined. They were mobilized and deployed throughout the country as part of a counterterrorism operation. Their mandate was to protect the French people against the alleged terrorists.

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/internationa ... 01fd967b73

Below is the brief of the Ministry of Defense (French) defining the mandate of the Sentinelle Forces on November 13, 2015

Aujourd’hui, la force Sentinelle est constituée de 10 000 soldats – dont 6 500 en Ile-de-France et 3 500 en province. Au total, 50 unités de l’armée de terre ont été mises à contribution pourparticiper à cet effort. Retour sur cette montée en puissance.

Dans la nuit du 13 novembre 2015, l’armée a immédiatement renforcé les dispositif sécuritaires des forces de sécurité intérieure (FSI) sur les sites frappés par les attentats terroristes.

Dans les 48 heures qui ont suivis les attentats, 1000 hommes sont venus renforcer le dispositif Sentinelle d’Ile de France.

Puis en 72 heures, 2000 hommes supplémentaires portent les effectifs déployés en France à 10 000 hommes. En région parisienne, l’arrivée de ces renforts porte à 150 le nombre d’unités militaires déployées. Elles sécurisent plus de 350 lieux – en appui des FSI. En province, la vigilance reste maintenue et le 20 novembre, 500 hommes ont renforcé les 3 000 soldats déjà Lancée à la suite des attentats survenus à Paris les 7, 8 et 9 janvier 2015, l’opération Sentinelle vise à protéger les Français et sécuriser, en appui des FSI, les sites les plus sensibles à Paris et en province.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 pm

given the leanings of these nationalist oriented sites ... I don't recall reading of such horrific stuff in this thread but I probably stopped following it after a point so maybe this is old news (November 2015) with a recent article by AJ Acolyte PJW (barf).

PURE EVIL=> ISIS Gutted Wounded Victims at French Concert Hall As They Lay Dying on Floor
Jim Hoft Nov 18th, 2015
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11 ... -on-floor/

Eyewitness at Paris Theater Reveals Horrific “Slicing” Torture ISIS Used While Victims Lay Dying
By: Kim Smith on November 19, 2015
http://conservativetribune.com/eyewitne ... atre-isis/

Report: French Government Covered-Up Torture of Bataclan Victims to Avoid Offending Muslims
Victims allegedly had testicles cut off and shoved in their mouth
Paul Joseph Watson - July 14, 2016
http://www.infowars.com/report-french-g ... g-muslims/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Well, now the Daily Mail are reporting it:

French government 'suppressed gruesome torture' of Bataclan victims as official inquiry is told some were castrated and had their eyes gouged out by the ISIS killers
Victims of terrorist attacks were tortured by ISIS, inquiry hears
Policemen on the scene of nightclub vomited when they saw victims
But prosecutors cast doubt on claims saying no knives were found
89 people died at the Bataclan in total during attack last November
By Victoria Finan For Mailonline
Published: 12:02 EST, 15 July 2016 | Updated: 12:57 EST, 15 July 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... llers.html

elfismiles » 14 Jul 2016 21:21 wrote:given the leanings of these nationalist oriented sites ... I don't recall reading of such horrific stuff in this thread but I probably stopped following it after a point so maybe this is old news (November 2015) with a recent article by AJ Acolyte PJW (barf).

PURE EVIL=> ISIS Gutted Wounded Victims at French Concert Hall As They Lay Dying on Floor
Jim Hoft Nov 18th, 2015
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11 ... -on-floor/

Eyewitness at Paris Theater Reveals Horrific “Slicing” Torture ISIS Used While Victims Lay Dying
By: Kim Smith on November 19, 2015
http://conservativetribune.com/eyewitne ... atre-isis/

Report: French Government Covered-Up Torture of Bataclan Victims to Avoid Offending Muslims
Victims allegedly had testicles cut off and shoved in their mouth
Paul Joseph Watson - July 14, 2016
http://www.infowars.com/report-french-g ... g-muslims/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion