Do Not Link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Do Not Link

Postby 82_28 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:09 am

Heaven knows I'm on the Internet all day every day for work and play, but this is the first I've heard of this service. Might come in handy for others if you hadn't heard of it like me. I still recommend doing the "stxxxfxxxt" way (for instance) here on the board so it is marginally unsearchable but can still provide a link.

http://www.donotlink.com/

Not super important but thought I'd let you guys know.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Do Not Link

Postby 82_28 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 am

How I "found" it was this Stranger post about a wight power rally that may be happening blocks from my house. The Stranger is trying to figure out if it is real or not. Somebody in comments at the following link said to the effect of "good luck skinxxxxds finding parking" which is true.

http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slog/2 ... ing-it-out

I hovered over the link cos I wasn't going to no stxxxxxxxxxxxxt link and voila.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby DrEvil » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:52 am

Wight power? Queers, transgendered and black white people - fine, but I draw the line at the undead.

Great link btw. :thumbsup
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby 82_28 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

BUMP just in case anyone misses this possibly handy link and wants to use it. It fell away pretty quick.
82_28

Return to General Discussion