Curtain is about to fall on George Herbert Walker Bush

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Curtain is about to fall on George Herbert Walker Bush

Postby Elvis » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:43 pm

I read Kevin Phillips' 2004 book, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush and found it to be a good, straight-ahead account of how the Bushes have dedicated themselves to securing and enhancing the power of oil and financial interests.

Especially news to me was how Zapata Oil, in its early days, comprised dozens of spin-off front companies and was used by the CIA to spy on Cuba from its offshore platforms, which just happened to be the closest ones to Cuba. That definitely establishes an early relationship between GHW and CIA—and lends credence to claims that Bush was a CIA agent early on, the "Mr. George Bush" who appeared in JFK-related documents and the CIA later claimed was a different man, a mere "clerk."

One detail that intrigued me was the fact that grandad Prescott Bush, known for his love of singing, "revolutionized barbershop quartet harmony" at Yale.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:17 pm

It must suck to only have two or three people on a planet of 7B people give a fuck if you die. On this Thanksgiving eve, I just want to say thank you to the Bushes for ruining and ending the lives of so many innocent people worldwide throughout generations. Unlike Reagan who has his liberal son, Ron, the Bushes/Prescotts are a cut above the rest in securing vast fortunes off of the agony of others don't seem to have any family members who have anyone good in their families.

But we already knew all that. . .
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby backtoiam » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:27 pm

One detail that intrigued me was the fact that grandad Prescott Bush, known for his love of singing, "revolutionized barbershop quartet harmony" at Yale.

Yale is a treasure trove of strangeness. That it is one of the main junctions at which the "tapped ones" decide which tether they will apply their "craft" to. Some choose the "god tether" and some choose the "devil tether" which of course is the dichotomy of the art form of splitting peoples minds into fractions.

Basically the old good and evil roles. Priest, politician, or assassin. Its all the same at a certain Yale circle jerk because the proceeds end up in the same pot and all the actors share as they pretend to hate one another.

Actually the old "tether" thing is a well known joke at Yale.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby 82_28 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:37 am

Oooops. Didn't mean "Prescotts" meant whatever the fuck Barbara's old last name was was what I meant. That I am not going to look up because I don't care. Just wanted to clarify that I'm not a total idiot.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Grizzly » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:01 am

You mean, Barbara Crowley? ...lol
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby zangtang » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:58 am

think that one ends with Otto Skorzeny as dubya's 'I am your father'

or am i confused?
zangtang

Postby identity » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:15 am

backtoiam » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:13 pm wrote:I know this might sound a bit crazy but I promise that I am being serious. There is something about the brain of a goat, physically and biologically that sets it apart from other mammals. I think it has to do with memory but I cannot remember for sure right now. I cannot remember what it is right off the top of my head right now. Right now I don't have the time nor inclination to look it up. Somebody here might know and flip the answer in. I might try to look it up in the next few days maybe if somebody does not supply the answer, but the brain of a goat has a distinct characteristic that sets it a bit apart from other mammals if I remember correctly.

82_28 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:37 pm wrote:Oooops. Didn't mean "Prescotts" meant whatever the fuck Barbara's old last name was was what I meant. That I am not going to look up because I don't care. Just wanted to clarify that I'm not a total idiot.

A worrying trend...

I think there are supplements that can help with this, but I don't remember what they are and I really can't be bothered to find out. If anyone knows what they are, or is motivated enough to perform a web search on the matter, please share what you find out with us. Thanks!
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby 82_28 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:44 am

Will do! Thanks for the heads up! It don't take no excuse, but I was working at the time and frankly didn't care to delve in to find out what we all already know. Can you recommend a search engine to use going forth?

Also, I am curious as to these "supplements" you speak of that makes one give a shit about using a search engine. Thanks in advance!
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:49 am

I am watching each and every one of you
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby zangtang » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:39 pm

why would you want to fill my beautiful mind with filth like that?
zangtang

Postby identity » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:27 am

82_28 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:44 am wrote:Will do! Thanks for the heads up! It don't take no excuse, but I was working at the time and frankly didn't care to delve in to find out what we all already know. Can you recommend a search engine to use going forth?

Also, I am curious as to these "supplements" you speak of that makes one give a shit about using a search engine. Thanks in advance!

Ha! I should perhaps have posted in green to indicate tongue was firmly in cheek, as the expression of one's amused perception of things can sometimes be taken as criticism in this limited medium. I just thought it was funny how uncannily similar those two posts I quoted were, one following the other rather closely in time in the same thread. I imagined a hilariously bizarre thread developing where every few posts, someone complained of a lapse in memory, followed by an expression of utter disinterest in pursuing the matter further themselves.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Previous

Return to General Discussion