Active Shooter San Bernardino

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Active Shooter San Bernardino

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:13 pm

FWIW - Walter Bosley has been posting about a SynchroMystic level to this event.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:48 pm

is there a link?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:56 pm

Wonkblog
The other mass shooting that happened today in the United States
Resize Text Print Article Comments 58
By Danielle Paquette December 2 at 6:31 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ed-states/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Grizzly » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:16 am

Wonkblog
The other mass shooting that happened today in the United States
Resize Text Print Article Comments 58
By Danielle Paquette December 2 at 6:31 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ed-states/

The opening scene of the vid posted there is what I briefly saw at work today, except the camera zoomed in and spent several seconds on it; again, it reminded me of the Paris Picture with all the smeared blood (as if someone was dragged) or for dramatic effect? :shrug: :shrug:

This, (above) but much longer and zoomed in.. moving with whatever the cam was attached to.

Bonus:
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:27 am

So weird to be raising a son during all of this. He's 13 now and has gotten really interested in current events. He has a similar dark sense of humor to his father. He remarks that it's probably safer these days in Mogadishu or Baghdad.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:34 am

355 mass shootings this year so far
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:03 am

Facebook, twitter and social media will be outraged about tomorrow's mass shooting and the next day and next weeks mass shooting in America. Tho its particularly low to go into a center helping children and seniors with
down syndrome and other mental challenges.
Last edited by 8bitagent on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:08 am

Goddamit, why did it have to be suspects with Arab names? This is going to play right into the hands of the right wingers and Trump.

Its like flip a coin to tell if the daily mass shooting/violence is by a Christian right winger or Muslim (or unstable lone 21 year old male)
Last edited by 8bitagent on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:29 am

82_28 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:00 pm wrote:The thing that strikes me is that say two, three or more all happened at once. With this wall to wall coverage how would the media even be able to "cover" it all? There is some strange narrative being plotted before us. I seriously do not get it. Good job.

The bandwidth within human capability would be too much. Thus I say shit is well under control in some fashion. This was planned for some media event for some further cause.

I seriously don't get it.

I know that graham hancock is a controversial figure, but I remember a talk I saw of his on youtube years back where he says after 2012, chaos will begin to compound, multiply and square the closer we get
to a sort of mass event(or mass events)

I've made predictions over the years regarding agendas, but now it seems like every agenda and the kitchen sink is in play. Activate mass shootings by white right wingers, activate mass shootings by Arab Muslims,
activate extreme polarization online. Create the beginnings of a race war. So its not just the ISIS/Muslim terrorism thing, its not just the right winger reaction to Blacklivesmatter, its not just Donald Trump, its not just
WW3 building up in Syria...its everything. And the kitchen sink. Like the confusion and complexities in Syria, in 2016 people won't know up from down in the shit storm that will be everything online and off.
8bitagent

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:49 am

Besides the obvious, this whole thing doesn't add up in the "narrative" dept. Anyone's guess is as good as mine. But to have a seemingly trained and armed (?) team with "long guns" and then to just spend the rest of the day driving around before being shot to death? If these were "lone wolves" and were basically free due to the chaos of the situation they could have just blended in or hightailed it to just about anywhere. The motive will be forthcoming I am sure.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:38 am

82_28 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:49 am wrote:Besides the obvious, this whole thing doesn't add up in the "narrative" dept. Anyone's guess is as good as mine. But to have a seemingly trained and armed (?) team with "long guns" and then to just spend the rest of the day driving around before being shot to death? If these were "lone wolves" and were basically free due to the chaos of the situation they could have just blended in or hightailed it to just about anywhere. The motive will be forthcoming I am sure.

Ive been trying to stay away from social media, I don't have tv...but from the little I caught, everyone assumed this was first workplace nutjob violence, then people thought it was a team of white right wing extremists, now it seems we are being prepped to be told it's Arab Muslim extremism at work. From the little I know, it doesn't make sense there would be some argument at a workplace party, then all the sudden the people offended
come back as masked commandos with autoweapons with a getaway SUV ready. Or that theyd be a mere 2 miles hours later. Or that the SUV at this late hour hasnt been pried into for "fear of a bomb"

Conspiracy sites are claiming the center and county had "drills" in weeks before, but what does feel striking is that this is the FIRST mass shooting in America where the "there was a second gunman" thing actually turns out to be true. Usually every mass shooting has people claiming "hoax!/false flag", "crisis actors", "previous drills" and "media covering up reports of a second shooter". But least the drills and multiple gunmen is panning out. Tho why are they saying it was only two when they were sure it was three gunmen?

Also is it safe to say the Beslan/Paris/Mumbai style attacks is finally coming to America, or has been here? Gone are the days of Michael Bay styled terrorism
8bitagent

Postby zangtang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:46 am

'were basically free due to the chaos'

not if you're like a duck in the noose you're not.
zangtang

Postby Nordic » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:52 am

If they "returned" with masks on, how did anyone know it was them?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:44 am

Because THEY KNOW! Now calm down, young man and let the experts and authorities take the helm.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:27 am

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion