Active Shooter San Bernardino

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Active Shooter San Bernardino

Postby 82_28 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:00 pm

The thing that strikes me is that say two, three or more all happened at once. With this wall to wall coverage how would the media even be able to "cover" it all? There is some strange narrative being plotted before us. I seriously do not get it. Good job.

The bandwidth within human capability would be too much. Thus I say shit is well under control in some fashion. This was planned for some media event for some further cause.

I seriously don't get it.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm getting a weird (read between the lines) rivalry with certain Leo agencies vs other agencies. Did anybody else pick up on that? Like left hand don't know what right hand is doing...

addendum:
WTF? Nothing else AT ALL, about the "suspect w/the AR ....
Last edited by Grizzly on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby brekin » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Bizarre, we don't know the identities or motives of the shooter(s) but Obama is already talking gun control. I mean they could be people whose profession allows them to carry guns for all we know right now. How is this in the wake, seems like the third act is still being played out.

Obama calls for gun reforms in wake of San Bernardino shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/ ... index.html
Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama reiterated his call for more gun control reforms to make mass shootings in the U.S. "rare as opposed to normal" in the wake of a mass shooting in San Bernardino, California.
Speaking to CBS News moments after news broke of the shooting, Obama called for "common sense gun safety laws" and urged lawmakers to pass a law to prevent individuals on the "No Fly List" who are barred from boarding commercial flights from legally purchasing firearms.

President Obama calls for gun reforms

"We don't yet know what the motives of the shooters are but what we do know is that there are steps we can take to make Americans safer," Obama said in the interview. "We should never think that this is just something that just happens in the ordinary course of events because it doesn't happen with the same frequency in other countries."

Obama said the pattern of U.S. mass shootings "has no parallel anywhere else in the world."
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:45 pm

I would have thought this was certainly bullshit given the nature of the attack, if not for the fact the perps were caught hours later in the same fucking vehicle. It still seems odd to mount such a massive -- multi-shooter -- attack over a fucking argument at a party. Unless that argument was about Queen vs. David Bowie.

Via: LA Times

As many as three assailants, who carried long guns and wore masks, opened fire on a gathering of San Bernardino county employees around 11 a.m., sources and a witness told the Los Angeles Times.

A senior federal official who is monitoring the case said investigators believe one of the shooters left the party after getting into an argument and returned with one or two armed companions.

The shooting took place in a large conference room on the grounds of the Inland Regional Center, which serves people with developmental disabilities in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.

A black sport-utility vehicle was seen fleeing from the office complex where the shooting occurred. Shortly before 3 p.m., police began pursuing a black SUV in San Bernardino, though it was not immediately clear whether the car chase was linked to the attack.

Authorities confirmed that a suspect had been shot in connection with the car chase. It remained unclear if the pursuit was linked to the attack. A police officer was also shot and sustained non-life threatening injuries during a firefight that followed the pursuit.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 pm

4 hours after the shooting and the SUV was still in the area
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:53 pm

They have active-shooter drills every month or so.

San Bernardino shooting: Dramatic video shows police storming Inland Regional Center
Police storm Inland Regional Center
Dorothy Vong, a nurse at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, recorded this video around 11 a.m. to send to her husband, thinking it was a active-shooter drill.
Paloma Esquivel Paloma EsquivelContact Reporter
At first, Dorothy Vong assumed it was a drill -- just like all the others at her work.

At the Inland Regional Center, where she’s a nurse, the staff works with clients and parents of clients who are sometimes angry. They have active-shooter drills every month or so.

“Drill started,” she texted her husband, Mark, around 11 a.m.

She walked to a window nearby and filmed a video as law enforcement sprinted toward the building.

“Oh, that is scary,” a voice says calmly in the background.

“They’re all geared up!” someone else says. “Rifles and everything!”

In the background, someone laughs -- they still didn’t know.

Then the reality set in.

She texted her husband again: “Well it’s real.”

Multiple victims reported in San Bernardino shooting
A center for people with developmental disabilities is the scene of a fatal shooting in San Bernardino. (Marcus Yam / Los Angeles Times)
And then a few minutes later, another message: “We’re in a locked office.”

Mark Vong said he told his wife to stay calm and not to panic.

“They train for this,” he said, standing outside a police barricade Wednesday afternoon. “They know it’s going to happen.”

Live updates: Shooters were armed with long guns, police chief says
Live updates: Shooters were armed with long guns, police chief says
The shooter or shooters who attacked the center apparently opened fire on a Christmas party being held by county employees, federal law enforcement sources and a witness told the Los Angeles Times.

The shooting, which left at least 14 injured and at least 14 dead, happened on the grounds of the Inland Regional Center, which serves people with developmental disabilities in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby divideandconquer » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:01 pm

From a guy who works in the area: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02/mass-shooting-active-shooter-california-san-bernardino-fire-officials-report-20-vict

What is wierd is that this shootout is only about 2 miles north of the initial shootings. 4 hours later the perps are only 2 miles away? There were no road closures, freeway closures, there really wasn't much of a sense of urgency in terms of creating a peripheral zone to keep road traffic from flowing as normal and the bad guys from getting away. Local businesses and schools were locked down of course, keeping most people inside. Even the local radio douchebags John and Ken were noting that there was no sense of urgency at the initial site in regards to finding the perps, but their reasoning was the cops didn't want the perps to think they were on to them ??

As soon as the FBI came out on the press conference my skepticism increased 100 fold. Lo and behold a few hours later just a few miles away the suspects are down. They could have been in Las Vegas by this point, instead they are two miles away IN THE SAME VEHICLE? WTF?!
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:03 pm

yea that's what I said

maybe they stopped to get gas or a slurpee
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby norton ash » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm getting a True Detective season 2 vibe from some of this. Like a LEO-County employee-pork barrel power struggle getting so real that someone decided to set soldiers on a party.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Laodicean » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby km artlu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Never before have I read or heard the phrase "long guns". It has appeared in much of the reporting on this incident.
km artlu

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:36 pm

km artlu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:31 pm wrote:Never before have I read or heard the phrase "long guns". It has appeared in much of the reporting on this incident.

Same. And I grew up surrounded by guns and gun dealers. Lots of WTF flourishes with this one.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:38 pm

one female one male both armed with guns dead

is this about a drug deal?
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby General Patton » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:36 pm wrote:
km artlu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:31 pm wrote:Never before have I read or heard the phrase "long guns". It has appeared in much of the reporting on this incident.

Same. And I grew up surrounded by guns and gun dealers. Lots of WTF flourishes with this one.

Regional difference:
https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=long%20gun

Check the city breakdown.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 pm

I think the American Collective Unconscious just Jumped the Rubicon ...

It will be interesting to compare how this event shakes out compared to the other recent Bunny Park mass shooting...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2443493
http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2015/ ... riend.html
Last edited by elfismiles on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion