The "Trump Is A Hillary Plant" Conspiracy...Crazy?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The "Trump Is A Hillary Plant" Conspiracy...Crazy?

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:01 pm

After seeing clips of Alex Jones and Trump virtually kissing all over eachother yesterday, I was curious as to what that *other* paranoid nutter (Glenn Beck) thought of Trump
His new theory is that Trump is a "spoiler", a secret Clinton operative who is in it to take the Rupublican nomination and purposefully tank or run third party to give Hillary the win.
Again, more nuttery...

but after some research, I had no idea The Clintons and Donald Trump are good friends.

It was Bill Clinton who in private talks urged Donald Trump to run for President, which is now confirmed
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Bill admits they're still friends and still talk
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... mance.html

Chelesa Clinton and Ivanka Trump say they're still very close friends
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in ... ith-ivanka

These are mainstream, non conspiracy sites saying the Clintons and Trumps are good friends. So what gives?
How could a man seen as "the first black president" support Trump?

...oh wait...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... n-in-2016/
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... -passed-p/
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... ack-men-in

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The "Trump Is A Hillary Plant" Conspiracy...Crazy?

Postby norton ash » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Crazy? Sounds like a believable (that is, aptly diabolical) set-up to me. Game of Thrones with ugly people and hammier acting.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:19 pm

rich eating the rich

Clinton-aligned group claims to have mole in Koch machine

Greg Nash
By By Jonathan Swan - 12/03/15 06:00 AM EST
Hillary Clinton’s well-financed ally David Brock has a team that claims to be coordinating with moles inside the corporate and political empire of the billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch.

During a rare tour of its Washington office on Tuesday, the anti-Koch unit within the Bridge Project told The Hill it has covert channels feeding information from within the private world of the Kochs, the most influential donors in conservative politics.

Eddie Vale, who oversees the investigative unit, was tight-lipped about how the operation works.

“This is the part I’m trying to keep vague. ... We get information from people in their network.”
Vale said the informants are both current and former Koch Industries employees and that the information generally comes from what he described as “old-fashioned” means instead of email and phone calls, “because I know that [Koch Industries] have crazy internal surveillance of their employees.

“I would say [our sources] have a decent level of fear,” Vale added.

A spokeswoman for American Bridge’s nonprofit arm — the place where the Koch work is done — declined to provide proof that the moles exist, citing the need for confidentiality.

“To protect the identities of the people who come to us, we can’t provide any more details,” said Regan Page, communications director of the Bridge Project, the name for Brock’s anti-Koch team.

Still, Vale’s claim is a new indication that the left may be countering what Politico recently reported was a “secretive” Koch operation that “conducts surveillance and intelligence gathering on its liberal opponents,” partly with help from a former CIA analyst.

The Koch brothers have built an expansive network of donors who are dedicated to promoting conservative causes and electing Republicans to Congress and the White House. The network plans to spend $889 million during the 2016 campaign cycle alone.

Asked about the alleged mole operation, Koch network spokesman James Davis jabbed at Brock.

“Very few people outside of David Brock believe attacking private citizens and job creators is a good strategy,” the spokesman said, referring to the Kochs.

The Bridge Project has so far published very little of the material it claims to have covertly obtained.

It alerted The New York Times to archival material that resulted in an investigative story on David Koch’s 1980 campaign on the Libertarian Party ticket.

The unit also published leaked recordings from gatherings of two right-wing groups linked to the Kochs: The Heartland Institute, where the speaker attacked the Pope for his advocacy of the “left-wing political craze” of global warming, and the Wichita Chamber of Commerce, whose 2015 annual meeting featured a panel conversation with Charles Koch.

Brock was part of the conservative movement in the 1990s, writing articles and books that fueled scandals involving Bill and Hillary Clinton.

But in the 2000s, he published a book renouncing that work, saying he had been a hatchet man for the right. Now, Brock has transformed himself into an aggressive defender and supporter of the Clintons.

The Democratic Party, in Brock’s judgment, has been playing politics too meekly. He believes it needs to match up more fiercely against what he has described as a “sophisticated” and well-financed “right-wing conglomerate.”

Supported by his own donor network, Brock has created a menagerie of liberal opposition and attack groups that fill two floors of warehouse-style office space in D.C.

The downtown space includes the American Bridge super-PAC, its nonprofit arm; the press watchdog Media Matters; and the pro-Clinton super-PAC Correct the Record.

In all, the groups are employing more than 60 full-time staffers, with 10 of them spending all their time investigating the business and political interests of the Kochs.

American Bridge also deploys another 26 full-time “trackers” who shadow Republican candidates and people connected to the Kochs. Some of the trackers are middle-aged men who are cast to blend into wealthy donor functions and make secret recordings on their phones, said the head of the tracking unit, who declined to give her name.

The Bridge Project has a $4 million budget for the 2016 election cycle. It is a relatively new outfit — it became fully operational in the summer of 2014 — and its nonprofit status conceals the identities of its donors.

Brock conceived of the group after conversations with Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), with both agreeing that the Kochs are corrupting U.S. politics, Vale said.

During the 2014 midterms, the Bridge Project led an assault on Republican candidates, portraying them as “puppets” of the Kochs. They also highlighted pollution from the Kochs’ carbon-intensive chemical businesses and say they have focus group evidence that these messages resonate with voters.

But despite that ad barrage and Reid’s repeated denunciation of the Kochs, Democrats lost the Senate majority in 2014 and saw their numbers in the House shrink to a historic low.

Brock’s team said it has a long-term plan to defeat the Kochs and will not be deterred by perceived setbacks.

“Fighting back against the Kochs is a long-term challenge,” said Brock, “which is why we’re investing in research that connects how the Kochs’ anti-government agenda benefits their bottom line and how their businesses hurt workers and families.”

Vale argued the anti-Koch effort was “undercooked” in 2014 and said the Kochs have had a several-decade head start on influencing American policy and politics.

“I think obviously there was some skepticism after 2014,” Vale said.

“[But] the case that we made to folks … is that 2014 was a very hard Senate map, so I think that whether you talked about Kochs … or anyone,” it would not be enough to save Democratic incumbents in Republican-leaning states such as Arkansas.

Vale pointed to Democratic Senate victories in Michigan and New Hampshire — states where he says they made “heavy use of the Koch theme” — as evidence that their strategy is working.

These points are debatable, especially in Michigan, which was always going to be a heavy lift for Republicans given that President Obama won the state decisively in both 2008 and 2012.

Brock’s team is now redoubling its efforts for the 2016 presidential and Senate races, operating a website called “Real Koch Facts,” issuing hundreds of anti-Koch press releases to journalists, running digital ads and focus groups, publishing issue papers analyzing the Koch agenda and even printing books attacking the Kochs on their business activities and pet projects.

Vale has hired attorneys and a former financial analyst, who are skilled at examining complex documents, to sift through the Kochs’ vast network of political and charitable spending.

The Koch brothers, meanwhile, have recently made an attempt to push back on the caricature of them as “shadowy” agents of corporate greed, sitting down for media interviews where they talk more openly about the political views and their philanthropy.

Page said there is little risk of the Kochs winning over the public.

“They’re doing [the public relations drive] to improve their image,” Page said, but the video footage it has produced has “given us so many good things.”
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby KUAN » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:22 pm

At this stage of the game it's all cosy up there. They all been invited....

KUAN

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 pm

He's a Hillary plant playing double agent for Bloomberg.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby KUAN » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 am

only in amerika can a po boy wake up n b president
KUAN

Postby zangtang » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:26 am

indeed, but only from our perspectif.....not sure everybody @ the extended top table is backing both horses

tho...how much do they really stand to lose if they lose? - cant see any revolutionary 'up against the wall,muthafuckrs' coming down soon?
zangtang

Postby General Patton » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:16 am

zangtang » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:26 am wrote:i
tho...how much do they really stand to lose if they lose? - cant see any revolutionary 'up against the wall,muthafuckrs' coming down soon?

I can see it if Trump fails to deliver after whipping people up into a frenzy.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Perelandra » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:24 pm

The presidency, it’s often said, is a job for which everyone arrives unprepared. But just how unprepared is unprepared enough?

Political handicappers weigh presidential candidates’ partisanship, ideology, money, endorsements, consultants, and, of course, experience. Yet they too rarely consider an element of growing importance to voters: freshness. Increasingly, American voters view being qualified for the presidency as a disqualification.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/11/amateurs-in-the-oval-office/407830/
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:55 pm

No crazier than the "Hitler Is A Hugenberg & Papen Plant" Conspiracy. Look how that turned out.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 pm

I don't see TV, except for YouTube clips and the like, but yesterday I saw a bit of Trump on video and it hit me: he's like a standup comedian. With a little bit of The Sopranos maybe?—just guessing, I never saw the The Sopranos; maybe Goodfellas, which I did see. So he's funny, with this tough thing going on.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Nordic » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:56 am

Google "Trump Mussolini" and hit "Images"
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby zangtang » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:24 am

one would think he's doing that deliberately............

but then Mussolini - MI6

- don't tell anyone, that one's still secret!
zangtang

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:13 pm

As WRex said elsewhere, it's not Trump but the solid support he has found from a substantial minority that should worry us. They will remain and seek new leaders after his likely implosion. Also, the media complicity in his rise is crucial.

As for Trump the man, that he is a WWE performer, literally, is sufficient in explaining him. It is paradigmatic of his persona and of the business model for revenues arising from his activities as a persona, including the presidential campaign. He lives the kayfabe like no other.

2013 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby backtoiam » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:41 pm

I would be absolutely shocked if Trump ever decided to accept the role of pretending to be President for 8 years because then he would have to stick to some sort of predictable schedule and be on call.

I doubt that man wants to be bound to any sort of daily routine schedule. He shows up for television appearances right now for this big sideshow but I cannot see him being willing to be accountable to a daily schedule that would be required for that 8 year acting job that would be required if he were to accept the role of pretending to be President for 8 years. But I have been fooled before....

Hillary is such a power hungry monger she might accept that acting role though.

I don't see why either one of them would do it at this stage of their life. I wouldn't.

I would go to the Caribbean and listen to the steel drum music myself.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Next

Return to General Discussion