B.O.B., Tila Tequila & Old School Anti-Semitism

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: B.O.B., Tila Tequila & Old School Anti-Semitism

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Fuck Old School Anti-Semitism

how about some Old School Anti-Americanism...for a change

this fascist blood sucking pig is about to be elected president of the United States

this ain't no disco this ain't no party

get used to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYT4KgsR-V0

I ain't foolin' around
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:40 pm

GUESS WHO’S COMING TO DINNER? TILA TEQUILA AND THE ALT-RIGHT

The people who run the National Policy Institute (NPI) — a key institution of the Alternative-Right that Hillary Clinton will pillory today in a speech attacking its connections to Donald Trump — have always been suit-and-tie racists.

They eschew ethnic slurs and violence, dress in preppy “business casual” outfits, and declare that the aim of their “think tank” is “to elevate the consciousness of whites” and protect America’s “national identity.” “We have to look good,” NPI chief Richard Spencer once explained to Salon, because normal white people would not join a movement that appears to be ‘crazed or ugly or vicious or just stupid.”

These are the men and women, or so they say, who are thinking out the path forward for intelligent white people as they face dispossession and amalgamation.

And then there’s Tila Tequila.

In a little-noticed announcement, Spencer and the NPI recently boasted that it would hold a “Celebrate the Alt Right!” conference at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 19. It will be a celebration, the announcement said, of “the year of Donald Trump,” a “time when more joined our movement than ever before.” Its roster of speakers includes leading white nationalist thinkers.

But the night before, there will a steak dinner and cocktails hosted by the Radix journal, which is an NPI spinoff edited by Spencer. And on a panel, along with Spencer and the racist comic Ramzpaul, will be the fetching Ms. Tequila.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... /guess-who’s-coming-dinner-tila-tequila-and-alt-right
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:32 pm

enjoy them all
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby American Dream » Fri May 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Why make it easy for them?

I Went to a Flat Earth Convention to Meet Flat Earthers Like My Mom

I love my mom, but like a lot of old people, she believes some pretty insane things. For one: that Brexit won't ruin the UK. And also: that there might be some truth to the flat Earth theory, that wacky philosophy espoused by rapper B.o.B and, it turns out, an alarming number of other fully grown adults.

A primer on flat Earth theory: People who believe that the Earth isn't a round sphere, but a flat circle, think the Earth is neatly surrounded by huge impenetrable ice walls.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/zm8b ... ike-my-mom
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion