Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Gaga dressed like Michael Jackson as an FU to Trump.....from what I've read
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:24 pm

RocketMan » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:22 am wrote:I don't know if it's much of a consolation that it's a coat that used to belong to Michael Jackson.

There's just something very iffy about Lady Gaga, our erstwhile host's affection for her notwithstanding... Love her voice but she's just... iffy.

People think that Lady Gaga dressed as a Nazi for the last Hillary Clinton rally

http://www.nme.com/news/people-think-la ... r1gAEUl.99

Hillary Clinton has that Mao thing going as well.
PufPuf93

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 pm

If only the Mao outfit had been the worst of his contributions to the world. Because it's pretty snazzy, if you ask me.

Of course, no outfit can equal the cumulative murder done by men in expensive suits and ties.

Every man in a suit and tie is sending a message of approval for holocausts planned and carried out by men sitting at desks, right?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:44 pm

JackRiddler » 5 minutes ago wrote:If only the Mao outfit had been the worst of his contributions to the world. Because it's pretty snazzy, if you ask me.

Of course, no outfit can equal the cumulative murder done by men in expensive suits and ties.

Every man in a suit and tie is sending a message of approval for holocausts planned and carried out by men sitting at desks, right?

Anyone who'd wear a body bag cinched at the neck to be "serious in business" has got to be sociopathic. Or sycophantic towards sociopaths.
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:52 pm

I don't know where to put this and this thread is as good as any at RI.

I am sort of embarrassed but I think this says something about how alarmed I am by this election cycle.

I only tend to recall my dreams when very stressed out and not very often at all
I had two dreams that were whoppers this past week.

Last night Sarah Palin came to me in sleep in what in hindsight was as a succubus but in the dream was very hot sex with Sarah Palin.
No thought of politics in the dream, just realistic sex that happened to be with Sarah Palin.
I woke up and thought that was one hot dream but Sarah Palin OMG. I haven’t had that sexual a dream for years.

Three nights ago I had a similarly intense dream located in a school cafeteria style lunchroom with POTUS Obama and an old friend from the 1970s I haven’t seen nor hardly ever thought of in more than 30 years.
POTUS Obama was giving a speech only Kirk and I were the only audience perched across from him on the integrated bench style seats.
Kirk was intent and just sat there and paid me no attention.
I was really sleepy and kept nodding off to the point I started getting up and walking around the cafeteria room and bussing trays and other trite activities just to stay awake and moving which was of utmost importance.
POTUS Obama was doing his basic stump speech but it was boring and irritating and I was motivated not to just nod off.

I have no thought to meaning just that these were two intense and memorable dreams for me and it is unusual for me to recall dreams except when very stressed (or ill and aside from ravages of age I am well for my age and general condition).

I voted mail in two weeks ago, a write in for Bernie Sanders.

If forced to choose between Trump and Hillary Clinton, I would vote Clinton who I have assumed a given as next POTUS prior to the primaries.

In any case I want Hillary Clinton to have a fast and weak time as POTUS. Clinton may well be especially if a 2nd term, the last POTUS of my life. Alas.
PufPuf93

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:08 pm

PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:52 pm wrote:Last night Sarah Palin came to me in sleep in what in hindsight was as a succubus but in the dream was very hot sex with Sarah Palin.
No thought of politics in the dream, just realistic sex that happened to be with Sarah Palin.
I woke up and thought that was one hot dream but Sarah Palin OMG. I haven’t had that sexual a dream for years.

Confession: I wouldn't mind. Dreams are the best.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Spiro C. Thiery » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:44 pm wrote:
JackRiddler » 5 minutes ago wrote:If only the Mao outfit had been the worst of his contributions to the world. Because it's pretty snazzy, if you ask me.

Anyone who'd wear a body bag cinched at the neck to be "serious in business" has got to be sociopathic. Or sycophantic towards sociopaths.

Arrest the Zombie march! Ban the Day of the Dead!

You live in a country in which majorities watch sexualized murders or gladiatorial combats with literal victims over take-out dinners delivered in styrofoam packages. It's not even clear what does more brain damage, the content of these entertainments or the stupid chatter of the accompanying dialogues. Yet you think Lady Gaga is a more important and pernicious influence than the "CSI" and NFL franchises. Perhaps, like Plato, you'd like to see the theater banished from the city? Fine, but show some consistency and sense of perspective, okay?

Anyone who would cause large numbers of real people to be put in body bags is your problem.

JackRiddler

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:57 pm

JackRiddler » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:08 pm wrote:
PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:52 pm wrote:Last night Sarah Palin came to me in sleep in what in hindsight was as a succubus but in the dream was very hot sex with Sarah Palin.

Confession: I wouldn't mind. Dreams are the best.

The weird thing is that while Palin may be attractive in a general sense, Palin has zero sex appeal to me as a woman in specific and is a horrid human, mother, and politician in my opinion. I would add Christian as well but do not have the right to make the judgement as not a "believer".

Should have mentioned that as context to my weirdo post about a way out of ordinary and, the more I dwell, disturbing dream.

If there should be a replay, hopefully my dream self will have the composure to send the succubus to JackRiddler.

The non-choice of POTUS election 2016 sucks.
PufPuf93

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm

The post was about a dream. The dream person is always you.

JackRiddler

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Wish I could have voted Samantha Bee for POTUS.
PufPuf93

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 pm

should have married a relative like every one else in Arkansas :P
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Samantha Bee has been quite aggressive to the left this election season, people who care about the environment, mass incarceration, immigrants, peace, etc. It's been disappointing.

I'm feeling sad today. Real Hugh Manatee Loses sense.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby General Patton » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Luther Blissett » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:40 pm wrote:Samantha Bee has been quite aggressive to the left this election season, people who care about the environment, mass incarceration, immigrants, peace, etc. It's been disappointing.

I'm feeling sad today. Real Hugh Manatee Loses sense.

Part of failing DNC fragmentation. It will take several years until a counter is ready that can rival what altright/etc did to GOP, but it's inevitable.

Brightside: Green Party becoming slightly relevant this election, something to build on.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:22 pm

I have a feeling that the left is going to build a different coalition outside of the Green Party moving forward. The word on the street seems much more focused on community-building and maybe party-building as a side effect of that.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby General Patton » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Luther Blissett » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:22 pm wrote:I have a feeling that the left is going to build a different coalition outside of the Green Party moving forward. The word on the street seems much more focused on community-building and maybe party-building as a side effect of that.

Anything like this?

штрафбат вперед
General Patton

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion