The Church of Mateen Dunnit: A Challenge to the Faithful

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Church of Mateen Dunnit: A Challenge to the Faithful

Postby brekin » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 pm

PufPuf93 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:55 pm wrote:
stefano » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:19 am wrote:If you'll humour my rabid, fearful handwaving for just an instant:

Let's concede, for the sake of argument, that the shooter was someone other than Omar Mateen. What do you think the most likely answer is to the question: what did they do with him?

Just humour me, please. Tolerate the pants-shitting, foamy-mouthed terror that so clearly comes through in my writing (and in that of the other craven establishment-worshippers that hang around here).

Here is a scenario where the "hidden hand" is a covert operation from beginning to end by the "powers that be".
The "powers that be" want a domestic radical Islamists attack, want to have more gun control, want to have more police state powers, and want to create more sympathy and acceptance and condemnation simultaneously of GLBT and Latins.
The FBI and MIC "captured" media plus pundits and politicians are the operators and indirect operators respectively.
The FBI interviews possible Islamic domestic jihadists and decides on Omar Mateen as most useful. Maybe someone at Wackenhut even gets a finder's fee.
Omar Mateen refuses to cooperate and knows nothing about a planned terrorist event but the FBI and other operators construct the event around the circumstances of Omar Mateen's life (his family, personal issues, where he hangs out, etc.) who the FBI has subjected to the first degree of interrogation.
Omar Mateen suddenly disappears but not to Pulse but to the deep blue sea or maybe is killed in Pulse but was not the shooter.
Actual operatives do the atrocity - "professional" - and most clean up happens in the three hours of supposed siege. There is only text with his wife Noor, because Omar is not who is actually texting her.
The "body" of Omar is just another nameless patsy (for Mac and why no good description) or actually Omar.
The media and authorities and politicians do their propaganda, most not knowing nor inclined to vary from the desired narrative.
Those with first hand knowledge of Omar Mateen are shocked but know nothing more of substance than Omar is gone and the presumed shooter; mostly they worry about their own asses.

This is a good, I'm not saying plausible, run down of an alternative theory.
The thing is, though, you (and by you, I mean whoever subscribes or champions this or other scenarios, not necessarily Mr. PufPuf93) have to assign names, and agents to the above process or the "hidden hand" and "powers that be" take on mystical dimensions which can do anything and everything, are everywhere and yet nowhere.

For the above to happen, even in part, there would have to be collusion with numerous institutions and individuals or the ability to lock them out of the process. In this day and age where everyone has a built in video camera hooked up to a communication system that can disperse such evidence around the globe in seconds, I'm not seeing how even a fully entrenched totalitarian system could fully block it. (I make allowances obviously for people being shot at of course and am actually surprised there is any footage from survivors during the shooting.) Why haven't we seen a Sandy Hook, San Berdadino, Orlando, etc WikiLeaks?

Of course, as Nordic, November, and many others have pointed out, none of us really know and we are not going to provide much of any first hand reporting evidence. But if I throw out that Mateen was really a Manchurian Candidate/Terminator/MKUltra puppet designed and managed by the black ops front security firm he worked for that decided to activate him, well that is just a story that I'm using/creating to explain a reality that has been reported. And as a bullshit theory it should be taken as such until I bring something forward that would make it plausible. I think it is fine to have bullshit theories, I have them, you do, we all do, we just shouldn't think they aren't until they have been shown to hold some credence.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Nordic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Burnt Hill » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm wrote:
Nordic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:19 pm wrote:Ok I have to call something out here. Mac is speculating. Yes. He's been asked and pressured to speculate, as we all are when we announce that we trust nothing about the official story. Then were trounced upon because we speculated.

I think the point of speculating is not to claim you know the truth but to say "hey for all we know THIS is what actually happened".

You know, like we've done for fucking ever, about 911, about JFK, about damn near everything we talk about here.

You don't have to provide a solid case with evidence to back you up when you are admittedly speculating!

I think people's emotional reactions to Mac's manner, which is abrasive to say the least, are coloring people's abilities to think straight.

Should we believe the official story about a shooting such as this after what happened in San Bernadino?

If the answer isn't clearly "NO" I ask you "why?"

Maybe it's true. Maybe it isn't. We don't know!

Mac challenged the board and doesn't need defending.

So you're attitude is more about him and his style rather than the content?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Burnt Hill » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:14 pm

No, its about the op, and that he does fine defending himself. Defend his ideas if you will.
He is a pain in the ass but he got me thinking and a lot of smart posters posting,
and that is good enough right now. You are making it about him.
Burnt Hill

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Ok well actually trying to NOT make it about him actually. I think the content of his argument has a great deal or merit.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Novem5er » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Nordic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:19 pm wrote:Ok I have to call something out here. Mac is speculating. Yes. He's been asked and pressured to speculate, as we all are when we announce that we trust nothing about the official story. Then were trounced upon because we speculated.

I think the point of speculating is not to claim you know the truth but to say "hey for all we know THIS is what actually happened".

You know, like we've done for fucking ever, about 911, about JFK, about damn near everything we talk about here.

You don't have to provide a solid case with evidence to back you up when you are admittedly speculating!

I think people's emotional reactions to Mac's manner, which is abrasive to say the least, are coloring people's abilities to think straight.

Should we believe the official story about a shooting such as this after what happened in San Bernadino?

If the answer isn't clearly "NO" I ask you "why?"

Maybe it's true. Maybe it isn't. We don't know!

Nordic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm wrote:So you're attitude is more about him and his style rather than the content?

That last part sums it up for me. I started off actually agreeing with Mac, in principle. We shouldn't take anything at face value. We've been lied to in the past. There ARE other possibilities beyond the mainstream report. Absolutely.

My attitude turned sour after he continued to insinuate that everyone who disagreed with him was some sort of pleeb. I really don't care. I've only responded because I'm bored and I like RigInt, whether everyone gets along or they don't. I especially like when people disagree. Maybe people were disrespectful to him first - I don't know - I didn't read every page of the other thread. Whoever started it, he's seemed to out of his way to insult everyone who doesn't agree with his paper-thin narrative; people who disagree not because it isn't possible, but because there isn't any evidence to create such a narrative.

MY thing with a good conspiracy is that an alternative narrative should be months or years away from the actual act. Nobody should be able to piece together what "really" happened after just a few days. If this is possible, then "they" aren't really trying that hard to disguise their crimes anymore. But let's think back to all of Jeff's great posts - how many of them were about subject that had happened THAT week? How many of those great posts were about topics that had years to gestate? Even then, Jeff, pretty much said "who knows?!" in every post because to claim with 100% certainty anything is foolish.
Novem5er

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Ah, Jeff...[pours another brandy, lights another pipe] ...Jeff Wells.... Yes.I remember Wells well. He was, you might say, unforgettable. A character. A maverick. Ein Unikat. Lord, yes. That fellow made an indelible impression on one. There was something steely about him. He did not suffer fools gladly, Lord no, he sized one up very carefully indeed. But once one had won Wells over one had won one wonderful friend for life. What was it about Jeff Wells? [puffs ruminatively on his pipe] ...Well, Wells...[gazes into the middle distance, with rheumy eyes] ...Wells, well... [chuckles fondly] ...well, Wells had a way about him, if you follow my drift... a way like no other man. If one asked Jeff a question, any question, he would never fail to give one a surprising response. Quick he was, by God that chap was sharp. Quick, witty, whip-smart, intellectually lickety-spit, quick as a whippet, fit as a stripper, slick as [erupts into a thirty-second coughing fit, weeps for two seconds, examines his cravate sceptically, removes that cravate with a muttered 'fuck', stuffs it into his sleeve]. Once, I remember, I asked him about the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre, what the Americans call the Ninth of the Eleventh, and he said, let me see, I have never forgotten this, let me see if I can recall it verbatim, he said....: "Look, man, Eleven Nine was, like, no one knows for sure, like, anything about it, so if you say your like sceptical about like the Offical Account, I say hey dude that's cool but like" -- and I have never forgotten this -- "I'm sceptical about your scepticism, so don't act like you're all superior or something, because like everything is as good as anything else, and anything that is true is also not true, because your truth is not mine, so, like, whatever."

And that is a lesson I have never forgotten, because it struck me hard and deep and influenced my life profoundly. One is just finally... grateful. Ah, Jeff... Jeff Wells. Well, well, well... [sighs] I often feared for his wellbeing. What can one do but carry his message faithfully to the world, as best one can?

Australian chap, he was. Yes, that's right.... Australian. An Auckland lad, I remember.

[He stares silently into space, then fumbles with the cuff of his other sleeve, from which he extracts a turd. He frowns, sniffs it suspiciously, nods, eats it and dies.]

edit.typos
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:07 pm

:cheers:
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby brekin » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:Ah, Jeff...[pours another brandy, lights another pipe] Jeff Wells.... Yes.I remember Wells well. He was, you might say, unforgettable. A character. A maverick. Ein Unikat. Lord, yes. That fellow made an indelible impression on one. Once one had won Wells over one had won one wonderful friend for life. What was it about Jeff Wells? Well, Wells...[gazes into the middle distance, with rheumy eyes] Wells, well [chuckles], well, he had a way about him, if you follow my drift... a way like no other man. If one asked Jeff a question, any question, he would never fail to give one a surprising response. Quick he was, by God that chap was quick, witty, whip-smart, lickety-spit, quick as a whippet, slick as a stripper, [erupts into a thirty-second coughing fit, weeps for two seconds, examines his cravate sceptically, removes that cravate with a muttered 'fuck', stuffs it into his sleeve]. Once, I remember, I asked him about the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre, what the Americans call the Eleventh of the Ninth, and he said, let me see, I have never forgotten this, let me see if I can recall it verbatim, he said...."Look, man, Eleven Nine was, like, no one knows for sure like anything, so if you say your like sceptical about like the Offical Account, I say hey man that's cool but like " -- and I have never forgotten this -- "I'm sceptical about your scepticism, so don't act like you're all superior or something, because like everything is as good as anything else, and anything that is true is also not true, because your truth is not mine, so, like, whatever."

And that is a lesson I have never forgotten, because it struck me hard and deep and influenced my life profoundly. One is just finally... grateful .Jeff. Wells. [sighs] What can one do but carry his message faithfully to the world, as best one can?

Australian chap, he was. Yes, that's right.... Australian. An Auckland lad, I remember.
[Stares silently into space. Produces a turd from his pocket, eats it, dies].

edit.typos

Ha, ah, shine on you crazy diamond.
I'm not on board really with your premise, or your style really, but I appreciate your panache.
I've tried taking on the whole board before- so I can dig your yippy-kay-ay mother-fuckas-ness.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Novem5er » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:25 am

You win, Mac. I can't be annoyed at someone who made me laugh that hard and smile that much. I just can't.

Just like I can't prove that Omar ever existed (I never tried, really), let alone prove that he was the shooter. For all we know it was Jeff-freaking-Wells, himself, or John McClain laughing "Now I have a machine gun, too; ho ho ho!"

Keep up the good work.
Novem5er

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:31 am

Ha! so now we need a greatest threads thread!
Well played Mac.
Comments closed.
Burnt Hill

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Burnt Hill, Novem5er, brekin: thanks, gents. You're gents.

But keep the thread open, please. There is still a possibility that some eyewitness* will yet be induced to identify him as the shooter, maybe in a week or a year.

*A rescued clubgoer who was found by cops or medics to be carrying drugs, for instance. Such a witness might well find the Feds nudging his memory for him. They're helpful that way, especially if you're brown.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:16 pm

It's now six days since I started this thread.

Has anyone seen any description of the shooter from anyone since then? Police, eyewitnesses, medics, coroners?

Was he dressed in black or white or some other colour? Was he masked or helmeted? Was he wearing full combat gear, a bulletproof vest, body armour of any kind? Was his face visible to anyone at all?

Any description available? Anyone seen any description, even the vaguest, from anyone? Because if so, or if not, I think we should be told.

- UPDATE: Two full weeks after the attack, law-enforcement sources have finally released the first photo of the shooter:

:shock2: Was it a Catholic terror attack??

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Replied to another thread reply came up on this one.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Three weeks now, and still not the tiniest scrap of evidence has been presented against the Designated Culprit.

Omar Mateen is innocent and was murdered, and his widow and child have vanished without trace.

June 16, 2016
Noor Zahi Salman: Everything You’re Hearing About Me Is a Lie
by Sam Husseini

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/06/16/ ... -is-a-lie/

Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:12 pm

That's why the shooter never answered the phone to Noor Salman Mateen. She would have recognised his voice (or rather: failed to recognise it) as the voice of her husband.

That's why Noor Salman Mateen was then held incommunicado and terrorised by the FBI for days, slandered ("She knew!") in the corporate media worldwide, and then disappeared.

And that's why they are so determined to prevent anyone from ever hearing the shooter's voice.

Is she now dead?

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion