Munich Mall Shootings Thread 07/22/2016

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Munich Mall Shootings Thread 07/22/2016

Postby 82_28 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:45 am

Sorry, elfismiles but I think this may deserve its own thread.

Our friend Nordic who will be coming back on Sunday just sent me this over FB.

Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something "out of a bad movie," with the shopping center completely surrounded by police, a helicopter overhead, and police carrying semi-automatic rifles. Gutjahr was not able to confirm reports of deaths or injuries.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... pping-mall
Richard Gutjahr who filmed the Nice France Bastille Day Staged attack is married to Mossad agent and Knesset member Einat Wilf. To quote Mossad agent Richard Gutjahr this video is like something "out of a bad movie"

Perhaps a new thread is in order.

Here's the new thread. Have fun until the next time we have to start the next one.

Do we have any Germans or people in Germany here?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Munich Mall Shootings Thread 07/22/2016

Postby 82_28 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:50 am

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:59 am

I remember the 2005 Spielberg film Munich. Despite being total AIPAC approved, I dug it.

Scary thing is you know Berlin is due for something massive in the ISIS department, sadly. Now what's odd about Munich today is NBC News on their
report had Richard Engle insist that German authorities and intel believed it to be the work of neo Nazi white German nationalists. I guess ala a Andres Brevik.
(or as we'd say, neo Gladio) But alas, it turned out allegedly to be an 18 year old German-Iranian kid.

Like Dallas and Baton Rouge, people/authorities/media were convinced there were three shooters. What the hell is it lately with "three shooters, two who got away"
yet in all three recent cases theres just one guy who ends up shot dead?

The man killed was Persian most likely, but it'll fit into the Fox narrative of "ISIS Sunni Arabs are attacking our European way of life"....
yet this event in Munich of all places, comes less than 24 hours after Trump's apocalyptic speech about how Islamic terror is engulfing the planet
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Morty » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:31 am

5 years to the day since Brevik.
Morty

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:01 am

good catch on 5 year annv of Norway terror attack by a neo Nazi.

I guess it's Shroedinger's Terror Attack...some claim it was by a neo nazi shouting "fuck Foreigners", others claim it was an Iranian shouting "allah akbar"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692 ... cre-Norway
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby RocketMan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:21 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ng-germany

A teenager with German-Iranian citizenship has shot and killed nine people and wounded more than 15 at a shopping centre in Munich, in the third attack on civilians in Europe in eight days.

The 18-year-old man, who police believe acted alone, is understood to have lived in Munich for up to two years. He reportedly shouted “I am German” during the prolonged attack on Friday evening, at the end of which he killed himself.

Germany’s third largest city was forced into lockdown after the gunman opened fire on diners in a McDonald’s restaurant before moving to a nearby shopping mall.

His motive was “completely unclear”, said Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae. There was no immediate evidence of an Islamist or other terrorist motive.

There were originally prominent reports of multiple shooters, weren't there? Specifically three?
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Morty » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:41 am

The odds of this attack not having any symbolic link to the Brevik attack are at least 365 to 1. An Iranian-German kid, 18 years old. I guess it could be a "tit-for-tat" thing. It'll be interesting to see what kind of stories we're provided with. It looks really suspicious to me so far.

Like 82-28 says, we need a German speaker, or someone in Germany (I think there's a guy named Mac-something here on RI who is in Germany, but I think he's currently suspended from posting, which is a bummer), and we need a street wise statistician to work out the odds of things happening - like the odds of this Gutjahr guy being on the scene everywhere.
Morty

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:52 am

Morty said "5 years to the day since Brevik."

One of the most brilliant analyst on the web, Geraroid O Colmain, who is based in Paris, has more to say about the significance of the date:

http://www.gearoidocolmain.org/en/impor ... july-2016/

I just appeared for an extensive live commentary on Press TV on events in Munich, Germany, where a terrorist attack has taken place. I pointed out that today is the 22nd of July, the most important date in the history of the Zionist entity. There are reports of 6 people dead so far. On this day in 1946, Israel carried out its first false flag terrorist attack on the King David Hotel. This day five years ago, Anders Brevik, a far-right patsy massacred dozens of pro-Palestinian activists in Norway. Professor Ola Tunander wrote a detailed study of the event for a peer-reviewed Security Studies journal. His conclusion was that the attack had been orchestrated by Israeli intelligence (Mossad).

The attacks in Munich have taken place in the Olympia Shopping Mall. Today is the 72nd anniversary of the false flag terrorist attack which led to the founding of the Jewish State. I have suggested that the planners may want to pay hommage to the 1972 Munich Olympic Massacre, carried out by two Jewish double agents Abu Nidal and Luttif Affiv and blamed on the Palestinian Liberation Organisation. The attacks in Munich may be random, meaningless, though tragic events. But they may also be about criminalising the exposure of coercive engineered migration, Zionism’s covert war on Germany and driving hatred and suspicion between Muslims and Christian/secularists, all to the benefit of the Zionist entity and its never-ending ‘War on terror’. I will be posting the video soon and the full analysis of this new episode of Gladio.

Update: The Zionists think we are stupid; it is their fatal flaw. A friend has just informed me that the German journalist I mentioned in my last piece on the Nice Attack, Richard Gutjahr, is at the scene in Munich! This guy gets around! He is married to Mossad agent Einat Wilf, a close confidante of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Gutjahr is tweeting from the scene with a tweet in German which reads ”Stehe vor dem OEZ” I’m standing outside the Olympia Einkaufzentrum( shopping mall).” Being an intelligence journalist is obviously an exciting job.

Richard, es ist ein sehr gutes Jahr fur dich!

Here is the only reference I an find concerning the article Ola Tunander wrote concerning the Breivik massacre which he insinuated may have been carried out by Mossad. Tunander denies that he accused Mossad of being behind the attack.

http://www.thelocal.se/20111214/37926

A Swedish academic has come under fire in Norway after writing an article suggesting that Israel played a part in the July 22nd massacre carried out by Anders Behring Breivik that claimed 77 lives.

Minister slams aid report for 'anti-Israel' bias (08 Nov 11)
Two men charged for Breivik 'tribute' attack (27 Sep 11)

Swedish-born Ola Tunander is a research professor at the Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO), a research institute where he has spent most of his career since receiving his PhD from Linköping University in 1989.

But a recent article authored by Tunander in which he seeks to discover what might have driven Brevik to set off a car bomb outside government offices in Norway and gun down 69 people at a summer camp for young Labour Party supporters, has prompted the head of PRIO to distance himself from the piece.

PRIO director Kristian Berg Harpviken told Norwegian magazine Minerva that Tunander’s article left him with a feeling of “considerable unease”.

Harpviken was also dismayed with what he viewed as a serious lapse in judgment on behalf of Nytt Norsk Tidsskrift, a multidisciplinary peer review journal, for agreeing to publish the contentious text in its latest issue.

In his article, Tunander reaches the conclusion that terrorist acts of such magnitude are seldom possible without the involvement of state forces, “and we can’t rule out that being the case this time too.”

In the midst of a web of alternative theories, Tunander lays out a “simple chronology” detailing the fractious diplomatic relationship between Norway and Israel in the months before the massacre, with Oslo indicating it would be willing to recognize a Palestinian state.

On two occasions, Tunander notes the significance of the date of the attacks.

First, he travels back to 1973, when members of the Israeli spy agency Mossad were arrested on July 22nd after a botched operation in which they assassinated the wrong person on Norwegian soil.

He also calls to mind the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem by Zionist paramilitary group Irgun, which took place on July 22nd 1946.

“We have discussed the right-wing extremist Israeli and Judeo-Christian side of Breivik’s network, Israel’s interest in disciplining Norway, and Israel’s celebration of bomb attacks. In this respect, Breivik’s attack appears to resemble a new king David Hotel attack: July 22nd,” he writes.

Tunander told Norwegian news agency NTB it was unfair to conclude from his article, as for example Norwegian writer Øyvind Strømmen has done, that he wished to link Israel to the worst atrocity in Norway’s peacetime history.

“Why he wishes to interpret the article that way is something he’ll have to answer himself,” said Tunander.

Writing in Minerva, Strømmen said there was little doubt as to the intentions of the 63-year-old academic.

“Does he insinuate that Israel was behind July 22nd, or was in some way involved? The answer, unfortunately, is yes,” he writes.
Peachtree Pam

Postby Morty » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:55 am

The strongest thing Ola Tunander says: "In his article, Tunander reaches the conclusion that terrorist acts of such magnitude are seldom possible without the involvement of state forces, “and we can’t rule out that being the case this time too.”" O Colmain is either being sloppy or dishonest when he says Tunander's "conclusion was that the attack had been orchestrated by Israeli intelligence (Mossad)"
Morty

Postby divideandconquer » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:01 am

Richard Gutjahr filmed the white truck strolling down the road in Nice, France. He studied at American University in D.C. back in 1999. His wife is Einat Wilf, an Israeli politician, former IDF Intelligence Asset, and former Harvard alum. Well, what do you know, Richard Gutjahr was also in Munich capturing photos of the "attack."

To quote Richard Gutjahr this is like something "out of a bad movie"

yOjpI0dyDsQ

More coincidence?
Last edited by divideandconquer on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Morty » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:02 am

Daily Mail:

The gunman v 'balcony man': the shocking moment Munich killer argued with brave onlooker in 90-second rant before firing four shots and calmly walking away

By Anthony Joseph for MailOnline

Munich killer Ali Sonboly was involved in an astonishing shouting match with a man on a balcony just minutes after his shooting spree.

The 90-second exchange, in which Sonboly shouted that he had been bullied for seven years, was captured on camera and immediately uploaded onto social media.

Sonboly, the 18-year-old son of a taxi driver and department store worker, killed nine people during his rampage and injured dozens more.

The Bavarian capital went into lockdown as police hunted him, but Sonboly had walked onto the roof of the Olympic Shopping Centre in the district of Moosach as onlookers watched and began taunting him.

In remarkable footage that was translated from German into English by Reddit users, one man on a balcony can be heard swearing at Sonboly, who tries to justify his murder-spree by claiming he had been bullied for years.

He tells the balcony man that he was born in Germany but the conversation ends when Sonboly begins firing again.

The conversation:

Balcony man: 'You fucking a*****e you...'

Gunman: 'Because of you I was bullied for 7 years...'

Balcony man: 'You w****r you. you're a w****r'

Gunman: '...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you'

Balcony man: 'A gun! F**k off! Your head should be cut off you a*****e'

The gunman and balcony man begin shouting at each other.

Balcony man apparently to people filming: 'He's got a gun here the guy has one'

Unseen voice: 'F*****g Turks!'

Balcony man: 'F*****g foreigner'
Balcony man to someone else: 'Ey! He's got a gun! He has loaded his gun. Get the cops here. He's walking around here the w****r!'

Gunman: 'I am German.'

Balcony man: 'You're a w****r is what you are'

Gunman: 'Stop filming!'

Balcony man: 'A w****r is what you are. What the f**k are you doing?'

Shooter: 'Yeah what, I was born here.'

Balcony man: 'Yeah and what the f**k you think you're doing?'

Gunman: 'I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.'

Balcony man and Shooter talk at same time.

Balcony man: 'Yeah treatment is something for you'

Gunman: 'I haven't done anything here for (unintelligible) ... 'Please shut your mouth'

Balcony man: 'You c**t you'

Balcony man to people nearby: 'Hey, he's on the upper floor here.'

The cameraman goes into cover as the gunman starts firing. Balcony man calls him a c***t again.

Balcony man: 'They must have been s******g into your head'

Gunman: 'They have not. They have not, that's the thing. They have not.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4FEDfDcPB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Morty

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:32 am

RocketMan » 23 Jul 2016 08:21 wrote:There were originally prominent reports of multiple shooters, weren't there? Specifically three?

...I heard there were 2 people stopped in a car speeding away from the scene but they turned out to be bystanders just getting the hell out of the area ....

...ofcourse maybe they just gave the Code White password and drove off with a boot full of weapons and mind control broadcasting devices... :whisper:
semper occultus

Postby RocketMan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:10 am

I assure no one would be happier than I were everyone to conclude this was just one sick individual... and repeatedly state so. However, we again seem to have Francois "10 000 euro haircut a month" Hollande screaming bloody terror and Boris Johnson calling for "the cancer" to be dealt with in the Middle East.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:02 am

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 06527.html

Munich shooting: Gunman Ali Sonboly had no links to Isis, inspired by far-right mass murderer Anders Breivik

.....Ali Sonboly, the 18-year-old gunman who killed at least nine people and injured 27 in Munich, had an 'obvious link' with far-right Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik, police said.Born and raised in the German city, they said the 18-year-old acted alone when he went on a rampage at a shopping centre and fast-food restaurant on Friday.Sonboly, 18, was described as having been "obsessed" with mass shootings. The attack took place on the day of the fifth anniversary of the lone wolf terrorist attacks by Breivik in which 77 people were killed in Norway.

It is thought he may have planned his attack to coincide with the anniversary.

"The link is obvious," Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said at a press conference.

They also revealed he used a 9mm pistol and had 300 rounds of ammunition when he went on what they called a "classic shooting rampage".

Police said there were indications the gunman had been in psychiatric care and treated for depression.....
Peachtree Pam

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:14 pm

semper occultus » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:32 am wrote:
RocketMan » 23 Jul 2016 08:21 wrote:There were originally prominent reports of multiple shooters, weren't there? Specifically three?

...I heard there were 2 people stopped in a car speeding away from the scene but they turned out to be bystanders just getting the hell out of the area ....

...ofcourse maybe they just gave the Code White password and drove off with a boot full of weapons and mind control broadcasting devices... :whisper:

That's what's really depressing me, how predictable the change of story happens. Every time. Seems like every week now!
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Next

Return to General Discussion