US Government rules on Gender Identity

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: US Government rules on Gender Identity

Postby Sounder » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 am

Thanks Heaven Swan, and Hi Mac, good to see you have not yet given up on posting to AD's bulletin board.

As always, follow the money.

These men and others, including pharmaceutical companies and the U.S. government, are sending millions of dollars to LGBT causes. Overall reported global spending on LGBT is now estimated at $424 million. From 2003-2013, reported funding for transgender issues increased more than eightfold, growing at threefold the increase of LGBTQ funding overall, which quadrupled from 2003 to 2012. This huge spike in funding happened at the same time transgenderism began gaining traction in American culture.

$424 million is a lot of money. Is it enough to change laws, uproot language and force new speech on the public, to censor, to create an atmosphere of threat for those who do not comply with gender identity ideology?
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Somehow I'm not surprised that the major proponents of Queer Theory have no problem with pedophilia.

Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:27 pm

^^See also the very brave and rational Lierre Keith. Few people have been more viciously attacked and misrepresented by the transcult than Keith and Jensen.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Two UK universities:

First, Cardiff: November 2015:

Germaine Greer gives university lecture despite campaign to silence her

Writer’s views on transgender women prompted thousands to sign petition to prevent lecture at Cardiff University

Guardian
Steven Morris
@stevenmorris20
Wed 18 Nov 2015 20.26 GMT

[...]

Greer said five women had approached her as she travelled to Cardiff to back her stance on trans women. “They said: ‘I’m so glad that someone is saying what we think. We don’t think that post-operative male transexuals are women but we are not allowed to say so’. I will say so because I don’t believe they are women. That’s not tantamount to calling them names. I also happen to believe that the surgery is unethical.”

[...9

Tickets for Greer’s free lecture were snapped up quickly. But Rachael Melhuish, women’s officer at the university’s students’ union, began a petition on change.org calling for the lecture to be halted, alleging that Greer had “demonstrated misogynistic views towards trans women, including continually misgendering trans women and denying the existence of transphobia altogether”.

Asked about the petition last month, Greer told the Guardian: “It strikes me as a bit of a put-up job really because I am not even going to talk about the issue that they are on about. What they are saying is that because I don’t think surgery will turn a man into a woman I should not be allowed to speak anywhere.”

She declined to give interviews before or after the lecture.

During a wide-ranging and generally very well received hour-long talk, Greer spoke about the suffragette movement, the “nightmare” of the corporate world, equal pay, systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable girls and abortion.

[...]

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/ ... university

Now Bristol: March 2018:

Camilla Turner, education editor
1 MARCH 2018 • 9:00PM
Bristol University’s students’ union has backed proposals to ban any “Terf” speakers who question the transgender status of women

Terf, which stands for Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists, is generally used as a derogatory term to describe those who believe that “identifying” as a woman is not the same as being born a woman. [...]

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2 ... -question/

:ohno:
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Jerky » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:45 am

I have a feeling that those of you that are chuffed and buoyed by Derrick "the poet of Deep Ecology" Jensen's transphobia and queer bashing probably wouldn't be so pleased to read what he has to say about all of YOUR lifestyles and relative value as living creatures in this biosphere, either.

Gotta be careful when you pick your heroes. Just saying.

J.
Jerky

Postby Sounder » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 am

I have a feeling that those of you that are chuffed and buoyed by Derrick "the poet of Deep Ecology" Jensen's transphobia and queer bashing probably wouldn't be so pleased to read what he has to say about all of YOUR lifestyles and relative value as living creatures in this biosphere, either.

Gotta be careful when you pick your heroes. Just saying.

And yet nothing to say about the connections pointed out by Derrick between 'Queer Theory' and pedophilia.

It's so much easier to evade by slander than it is to actually address the issue.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Heaven Swan » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 am

San Francisco Public Library hosts transgender “art exhibit” featuring weapons intended to kill feminists
April 27, 2018

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/201 ... feminists/

If you thought the age of scold’s bridles and dunking pools designed to torture and kill disobedient women were a thing of the past, you would be wrong. The San Francisco Public Library unveiled an exhibit this week featuring blood stained t-shirts encouraging patrons to “punch” feminists, along with several installations of deadly weapons painted pink: baseball bats covered in barbed wire, axes, among others, all designed by men to kill feminist women.

Display case of weapons

More weapons to be used against women who harbor what the designers call “oppressive belief-sets” against males, defined in the accompanying literature as lesbians.

The male creators of the exhibit also included a helpful manifesto, blaming lesbians, feminists and other uppity women for causing more deaths (by “harassing” men with their dastardly opinions!) than all the actual real murders committed by violent men.

The display, launched mere days after the mass murder of women in Toronto by “incel” terrorist Alek Minassian and echoing his philosophy, was funded by the non-profit Friends of The San Francisco Public Library and created by The Degenderettes, led by Scout Tran Caffee, founder of Trans Dykes: the anti-lesbian Antifa. The group specifically targets lesbians as “oppressors” of men -because they exclude males from their dating pools. The men in the group identify as transgender and consider themselves to be male lesbians.

Materials include riot shields inscribed with the slogan “Die Cis Scum”. Cis is a transgender community term, generally used as a slur, for non-transgender people.

From the exhibit manifesto:

“The Degenderettes are a humble and practical club, fighting for gender rights within human reach rather than with legislation and slogans. Their agit-prop artwork has come to permeate internet trans culture, national television, and headlines as far as Germany.” [From the San Francisco Public Library website here: https://sfpl.org/index.php?pg=1032262901 ]

Posted at the exhibition, MRA/incel complaints of “reverse sexism”: The fact that violence against feminists and lesbians is considered more likely to be perpetrated by males (as evidenced by all crime statistics worldwide throughout human history) is a conclusion that discriminates against men. Hmm. Never seen that one before. (sarcasm). Explicitly states that acknowledging male violence against women is “anti-transgender”.

Followed by bizarre claims that feminists “induce suicides” of men and threaten to kill them.
Posted at the exhibit. Part one.
Part two.

The largely heterosexual “heteroqueer” group’s claim that they created the slogan “Your Apathy Is Killing Us” in the wake of the Pulse Nightclub shooting is incorrect. It was created by gay male Reagan era AIDS activists who were fighting for their literal lives demanding medical treatment for a deadly epidemic.

The Degenderettes slogan “Die Cis Scum” was popularized in 2012 by transgender White Nationalist “Char The Butcher”.

Char The Butcher (Clinton James Crawford) 2012

The San Francisco Public Library has scheduled a panel discussion for the “artists” to discuss their exhibit on Saturday May 12, from 2:00-4:00pm at the LGBTQIA Center, Main Library, 100 Larkin St.

Panel participants:

Mya “I Punch TERFS” Byrne (Jeremiah Birnbaum)

Gender-conforming “NonBinary” and heterosexual but “queer identified” Wedding Photographer Tristan Crane

“Male butch dyke” Uriah Ezri Sayres Cantrell

“Consent culture” activist married to an alleged sexual predator Kitty Stryker

Scout Tran Caffee

with moderation by Mason Smith.

Following complaints and negative feedback on social media, on April 25th the San Francisco Public Library removed the T-shirt that called on patrons to punch feminists:

“Due to concerns raised by library patrons, we are altering the degenderettes antifa art exhibit at the Main Library to remove a shirt, a piece of artwork that could be interpreted as promoting violence, which is incompatible with our exhibitions policy.”

At the time this report was published, the weapons as well as the anti-feminist and homophobic materials remain.

Men punching feminists.

89 Comments »
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:55 pm

See now, if you were looking for planted agents meant to disrupt social movements, might they act like this? But you can equally bet on the maxim that the general male rage against women finds so many different outlets.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Wow. My inclination to defend art as a sacred space is challenged by the above.
Especially seeing that it is not intended to be ironic.

Is promoting violence against women considered protected speech simply because it is presented as art? Vile and hateful as it may be.

I'm not sure. But we better damn well figure it out.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 pm

^^^ I agree. Makes me very uncomfortable. I'm sure it makes some want to act violently against those this commotional "art" represents. Which gives credence to Jack's point: "See now, if you were looking for planted agents meant to disrupt social movements, might they act like this?" but not for joining in with the transsexual anti-feminists, but rather to incite macho cis men to bash all transsexuals.
Iamwhomiam

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Oh, that part also, absolutely. If they wanted to confirm and propagate the most "terf" or rather macho/homophobic view of trangender people, this is it. These are a minority with a platform and expertise in provocation, in reality using it to defame the group as a whole. But in the end, the main sickness being expressed here is the misogyny of the frustrated male who blames women exclusively.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Jerky » Tue May 01, 2018 11:40 am

I find some trans-exclusionary radical feminist arguments to be lacking in nuance and human empathy, but this display is so patently disgusting it almost seems as though those creating it are trying to get themselves in trouble so they can cry victim. They are quite obviously pushing a lot of radioactive buttons just to stir up some shit and freak out the normies/pinks/whatever.

It should be kept in mind however that the above isn't really indicative of "trans" culture on the whole. Rather, it's "radical chic", and you'll find such idiots in every movement, from environmental and animal rights to, yes, LGBT and trans.

Anyway, shame on the San Francisco Public Library for showcasing this potentially dangerous idiocy.

Jerky
Jerky

Postby liminalOyster » Tue May 01, 2018 11:54 am

Im curious based on these replies which seem to take a very controversially positioned blog as fact -- that piece has a number of seeming factual errors and wild jumps in logic -- have people read some accounts of the show from other sources? I found a few straightaway that completely contradict the basic facts presented here.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Heaven Swan » Tue May 01, 2018 12:40 pm

liminalOyster » Tue May 01, 2018 11:54 am wrote:Im curious based on these replies which seem to take a very controversially positioned blog as fact -- that piece has a number of seeming factual errors and wild jumps in logic -- have people read some accounts of the show from other sources? I found a few straightaway that completely contradict the basic facts presented here.

Please post references.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion