What's Happening? It? (TRIGGERS UPON TRIGGERS)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: What's Happening? It?

Postby slomo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Joe Hillshoist » 13 Nov 2016 19:34 wrote:
slomo » 14 Nov 2016 05:19 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » 13 Nov 2016 04:46 wrote:I dunno you just asked for someone to explain it all away so i did using the standard technique.

I admit it was weird but ... was it a set up?

Is the posting random or could you rort the code running the site so Trump posts get dubs and more frequently?

Cos if you were trying to generate mementum for an idea to take root in the universe. if you wanted to generate the psychic frission that would really overcharge a sigil why not give it an artificial boost at the start?

A key principle of chaos magic is "fake it till you make it."

It is possible to synthetically create the dubs, trips, etc., especially if you are running the server itself (somebody is the sysadmin). But the Kek/Frog thing is too weird. Especially since I've had my own frog/fascist syncronicity in my private life (long before I knew even of the existence of 4chan), as have others more recently. I mean, this could be the design of some group of back stage magicians, but even so it definitely has created shock waves in the fabric of our reality, backwards in time.

I'm not suggesting synthetically rigging dubs instead of letting them happen, more along the lines of as well as letting them happen until they start happening over the odds anyway. The frog has been an egregore for a long time. If you rig things to draw peoples attention to it faster than they may have otherwise it'll just start working faster.

What you describe is what, I think, the "meme magick" folks have suggested. But as a shower thought this morning, it had occurred to me (before reading your earlier post) that the dubs could be rigged. Of course, that still conforms to the idea of "fake it till you make it".

FWIW, I don't think this was a conscious design. Rather, I think this is an emergent phenomenon, originating in the "other" world.
slomo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:36 am

Yes but when did it emerge?

I'm not saying it definitely was rigged or set up but I am wondering. Part of magic is misdirection after all. Allegedly even people who genuinely fuck with the fabric of reality also employ a little misdirection.

If something is emerging from the "other world" (whatever that is) - when is or did this happen. Is it always doing so in the background and every now and then the stars are right to give it a boost. is it a unique event that began in the last few years, the actual reemergence of something that associated itself with egypt's kek, kek itself, whatever that is etc etc etc. (Obviously also, who cares as long as it works.)

FWIW, I don't think this was a conscious design. Rather, I think this is an emergent phenomenon, originating in the "other" world.

An un/conscious design - what does that mean? A humanly conscious design. A mindless process. Some combination of both, one following on from another? Someone consciously (or otherwise) deciding to open a chan then rig it could be a result of the emergent process you are talking about.

Or maybe ... whose consciousness originated what?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby slomo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:46 am

Joe Hillshoist » 13 Nov 2016 20:36 wrote:Yes but when did it emerge?

I'm not saying it definitely was rigged or set up but I am wondering. Part of magic is misdirection after all. Allegedly even people who genuinely fuck with the fabric of reality also employ a little misdirection.

If something is emerging from the "other world" (whatever that is) - when is or did this happen. Is it always doing so in the background and every now and then the stars are right to give it a boost. is it a unique event that began in the last few years, the actual reemergence of something that associated itself with egypt's kek, kek itself, whatever that is etc etc etc. (Obviously also, who cares as long as it works.)

An un/conscious design - what does that mean? A humanly conscious design. A mindless process. Some combination of both, one following on from another? Someone consciously (or otherwise) deciding to open a chan then rig it could be a result of the emergent process you are talking about.

Too complex to get into here/now. I'm using poorly conceived shorthand words that refer to philosophical concepts that can't be done justice in single a short post. But, basically, I don't think a handful of self-described autists on /pol set out to create a hypersigil to bring about a manifestation of Kek. Rather, I think Kek used a handful of self-described autists on /pol to manifest itself. But to talk about this competently, you'd have to get into what, exactly, Kek is, and how exactly such a thing could occur in conjunction with a bunch of nerds doing nerdy, politically incorrect things, and why such a thing would occur at this exact point in history. You'd also have to get into what causality really is, and that's its own rabbit hole.

In the old days, I felt a need to explain myself on these topics, as a way to convince self-described skeptics (really with the objective of convincing myself), but these days I accept this kind of thing as Real and don't feel a need to explain. If you catch me on some days, I am OK with engaging, but tonight is not one of them. I hope you understand... If you really want to talk about this stuff at that level, I'd be game on another day, on another thread.
slomo

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:44 am

slomo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 pm wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » 13 Nov 2016 20:36 wrote:Yes but when did it emerge?

Too complex to get into here/now. I'm using poorly conceived shorthand words that refer to philosophical concepts that can't be done justice in single a short post. But, basically, I don't think a handful of self-described autists on /pol set out to create a hypersigil to bring about a manifestation of Kek. Rather, I think Kek used a handful of self-described autists on /pol to manifest itself. But to talk about this competently, you'd have to get into what, exactly, Kek is, and how exactly such a thing could occur in conjunction with a bunch of nerds doing nerdy, politically incorrect things, and why such a thing would occur at this exact point in history. You'd also have to get into what causality really is, and that's its own rabbit hole.

In the old days, I felt a need to explain myself on these topics, as a way to convince self-described skeptics (really with the objective of convincing myself), but these days I accept this kind of thing as Real and don't feel a need to explain. If you catch me on some days, I am OK with engaging, but tonight is not one of them. I hope you understand... If you really want to talk about this stuff at that level, I'd be game on another day, on another thread.

Thank gosh for these posts. I truly miss the Woo...felt like post Bush, the Woo been phased out of RI. I definitely suspect reality fabric is being distorted. In the "normal" powers that be timeline, a pseudo rigged
election was suppose to ensure Hillary won. But something happened.

A few had suggestion that the collective American anguish, sadness and fear in the wake of 9/11 was an egregoric event. Well, I've never felt seen so much collective sadness/fear/anguish online and even offline than in the
days following Trump's shocking win Tuesday. (Tho, it may be a California thing)

It's as if forces beyond understanding or "the powers that be" decided to use a goofy giant television fool as the avatar and cipher for a more unpredictable an uncertain reality fabric.
Maybe that could even explain that Madeline Mccann digital police sketch from the 2003 abduction case looking virtually identical to the Podesta brothers. Not because they were involved, but
because that artist was guided to create their likeness.

I mentioned this in another thread, as Obama was secretly commanding the raid to take out "9/11 mastermind" Osama bin Laden, he was mercilessly toasting Donald Trump with SNL's Seth Myers at the Correspondent's Dinner in 2011. A transformative moment some speculate made Trump decide to show the world he would he was no joke, and run for president. On 9/11 it was reported Trump was on the radio joking that now his tower was the tallest in new york, black humor of the dankest.

And by Holy Kek....Trump wins on 11/9(9/11 in European writing), and will be 70 years old, 7 months and 7 days the day he is sworn in. The ultimate Pepe/Kek 4chan "dubs".
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:51 am

Things are going to slide, slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
Nothing you can measure anymore

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby slomo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:01 am

8bitagent » 13 Nov 2016 21:44 wrote:I definitely suspect reality fabric is being distorted. In the "normal" powers that be timeline, a pseudo rigged

I don't even think this is a distortion of reality per se. It may very well be that this is The Way It is Supposed to Be. The 777 thing is somewhat convincing to me in that regard. Trump(et), the major arcanum of Judgement, combined with the major arcanum of The Tower, is supposed to be Now. Or at the very least, collectively this is the reality we have chosen.

In my ordinary/mundane existence (i.e. living life through the perspective of my ego) I don't like it much. But the Cosmos doesn't seem to care what my ego wants.
slomo

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:14 am

slomo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:01 am wrote:
8bitagent » 13 Nov 2016 21:44 wrote:I definitely suspect reality fabric is being distorted. In the "normal" powers that be timeline, a pseudo rigged

I don't even think this is a distortion of reality per se. It may very well be that this is The Way It is Supposed to Be. The 777 thing is somewhat convincing to me in that regard. Trump(et), the major arcanum of Judgement, combined with the major arcanum of The Tower, is supposed to be Now. Or at the very least, collectively this is the reality we have chosen.

In my ordinary/mundane existence (i.e. living life through the perspective of my ego) I don't like it much. But the Cosmos doesn't seem to care what my ego wants.

Makes sense to me.

All these changing transforming events seem rife with the numbers. 9/11 with its 11, 77, 173, and 93 with 11 in triplicates.
The Financial meltdown of 2008 literally being "-777". Heck, even the wtf twin Malaysian jumbo jet downings of 777s. (by Russian seperatists, and by mysterious causes)
Trump = the man in the high gold tower, totally can see that.
8bitagent

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:58 am

slomo » 14 Nov 2016 14:46 wrote:Too complex to get into here/now. I'm using poorly conceived shorthand words that refer to philosophical concepts that can't be done justice in single a short post. But, basically, I don't think a handful of self-described autists on /pol set out to create a hypersigil to bring about a manifestation of Kek. Rather, I think Kek used a handful of self-described autists on /pol to manifest itself. But to talk about this competently, you'd have to get into what, exactly, Kek is, and how exactly such a thing could occur in conjunction with a bunch of nerds doing nerdy, politically incorrect things, and why such a thing would occur at this exact point in history. You'd also have to get into what causality really is, and that's its own rabbit hole.

That's cool. I just wanted to get where you were coming from. You don't need to convince or unconvince me.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:41 am

8bitagent » 14 Nov 2016 15:44 wrote:
Thank gosh for these posts. I truly miss the Woo...felt like post Bush, the Woo been phased out of RI. I definitely suspect reality fabric is being distorted. In the "normal" powers that be timeline, a pseudo rigged

Trump was always gonna win. I've seen this sort of thing before ....

Somewhere there is a ticket a fictional betting ticket with the wins from the English Premier Keague, the AFL (Aussie Rules), NRL (Aussie rugby league) Trump and several other long shots. probably the Major league baseball or whatever it was. The payout for a 1 dollar bet is 34 million or more likely billion dollars.

If I find it I'll post it, but sometimes when a streak of underdogs is on its on...

A few had suggestion that the collective American anguish, sadness and fear in the wake of 9/11 was an egregoric event. Well, I've never felt seen so much collective sadness/fear/anguish online and even offline than in the
days following Trump's shocking win Tuesday. (Tho, it may be a California thing)

If an egregore exists then it requires attention and does stuff in return for attention. The stuff doesn't have to be good or helpful. There is probably more to it than that but that is one of the dynamics of the relationship that it get itself into. So how does that dynamic work. What is feeding off the fear and sadness? Maybe Kek is. Laughing about it in that mean bullying way Trump did while its noms away on your tears of salty deliciousness.

It's as if forces beyond understanding or "the powers that be" decided to use a goofy giant television fool as the avatar and cipher for a more unpredictable an uncertain reality fabric.
Maybe that could even explain that Madeline Mccann digital police sketch from the 2003 abduction case looking virtually identical to the Podesta brothers. Not because they were involved, but
because that artist was guided to create their likeness.

It doesn't look "exactly" like them, unless you mean them and 5 or 10 people I can think of off the top of my head. Some might even have the same moles. The mole might have been a scratch. But if Kektrump is feeding off your support then you have to give it unconditionally, so it must be them. Its not necessarily a give and take relationship. It could be feeding off some people like a paralysis tick.

I mentioned this in another thread, as Obama was secretly commanding the raid to take out "9/11 mastermind" Osama bin Laden, he was mercilessly toasting Donald Trump with SNL's Seth Myers at the Correspondent's Dinner in 2011. A transformative moment some speculate made Trump decide to show the world he would he was no joke, and run for president. On 9/11 it was reported Trump was on the radio joking that now his tower was the tallest in new york, black humor of the dankest.

And by Holy Kek....Trump wins on 11/9(9/11 in European writing), and will be 70 years old, 7 months and 7 days the day he is sworn in. The ultimate Pepe/Kek 4chan "dubs".

Yeah. All this stuff is sychronous. But if you think too much about it or focus on it, you'll feed Kektrump. Focus on protecting civil liberties instead.

Whatever it is it takes a form that fits what the situation is that enables it too feed. So don't even call it or stop calling it Kektrump from now on. Call it something else for a little while, then something else again. Diffuse its attention.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby SonicG » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:15 am

The underdogs did top EPL this year with the Foxes (!!) Please don't tell me that lovely man Ranieri is messed up in this...Mourinho I'd believe!
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby semper occultus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:06 am

apostles and advocates for 21st century globalisation and the "quickening" surpised when their reality-maps based on the future looking like the past suddenley lead them to walk off a cliff they didn't know was there....irony or something...

The three biggest surprises have been Leicester City winning the 2015/16 Premier League season in May, Britain voting to leave the European Union in June, and Donald Trump beating Hilary Clinton to become the 45th President of the United States.

British bookmaker Ladbrokes told Business Insider on Wednesday that if someone had made a £1 accumulator bet on all three events to happen when they were at their longest odds, they would be sitting on £4,530,906 today. In other words, you could have turned £1 into £4.5 million.
semper occultus

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:24 am

SonicG » 14 Nov 2016 21:15 wrote:The underdogs did top EPL this year with the Foxes (!!) Please don't tell me that lovely man Ranieri is messed up in this...Mourinho I'd believe!

:D

Sometimes when a streak of underdogs is on then it really is on. I know I said exactly that beforehand but I want to emphasise it. Its kind of value free apart from the concepts of underdog and of streak. Its also more a fundamental part of reality than some thing that organised by humans or otherworldly things.

Its got to do with "psychic momentum". Which is a term I'm using for when a sporting team gets a run of luck and skill that seems almost otherworldly or destined. Its a big deal in Aussie rules and Rugby, especially league in general and rolling mauls. Momentum - if underdogs can steal it they can cause big upsets.

Leicester in the EPL, The Western Bulldogs in the AFL, the Cubs in the Baseball and The Cronulla Sharks in the NRL were all massive long shots at the start of the year/season. Those are basically the largest domestic home and away type competitions for their respective sports in the world. Obviously the EPL dwarfs everything else as soccer football is played everywhere. I guess the election is a domestic competition of sorts. I'm sure there were others on that list, maybe horses from the Melbourne Cup like a trifecta or something similar.

Leicester were on a mission from god. My brother has had 5 dollars on them for a couple of years in a row but forgot to get round to it this year. bit of a pity. I don't usually gamble much, more socially a couple of times a year two up at Anzac Day, Sweeps on Melbourne Cup day that's about it but I would have stuck 5 or 10 bucks on Leicester if he'd raved to me about them enough. They had the sense of a fairytale about them, and the whiff of "moneyball", which is a word to sell a movie but also refers to a real thing that happens in sport - the way some players can make the most of second chances. That was the way with the Bulldogs too. Champion teams beat teams of champions. Bulldogs and The Cubs both had the longest "premiership droughts" in their respective sports, and the Cronulla Sharks had never won a Grand Final before - ever. Not in their 50 years of playing. Another record drought.

I think it'd be hard to rig things, ie those sporting results, given the way they went this year unless you used magic or some sort of divine intervention. (Do those things even exist?)

Just saw semper's post - yeah Brexit was probably on that hypothetical betting ticket I mentioned upthread.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby bks » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:46 am

slomo wrote:

I don't think a handful of self-described autists on /pol set out to create a hypersigil to bring about a manifestation of Kek. Rather, I think Kek used a handful of self-described autists on /pol to manifest itself. But to talk about this competently, you'd have to get into what, exactly, Kek is, and how exactly such a thing could occur in conjunction with a bunch of nerds doing nerdy, politically incorrect things, and why such a thing would occur at this exact point in history. You'd also have to get into what causality really is, and that's its own rabbit hole

You thinking of Jane Bennett with this? Ready when you are to press on some of the implied theses here.
bks

Postby slomo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:28 am

bks » 14 Nov 2016 05:46 wrote:
slomo wrote:

I don't think a handful of self-described autists on /pol set out to create a hypersigil to bring about a manifestation of Kek. Rather, I think Kek used a handful of self-described autists on /pol to manifest itself. But to talk about this competently, you'd have to get into what, exactly, Kek is, and how exactly such a thing could occur in conjunction with a bunch of nerds doing nerdy, politically incorrect things, and why such a thing would occur at this exact point in history. You'd also have to get into what causality really is, and that's its own rabbit hole

You thinking of Jane Bennett with this? Ready when you are to press on some of the implied theses here.

I had not actually heard of Jane Bennett before, so I googled... From what I understand in skimming for 5 minutes (and that does not really do her work justice) I think her theories would suffice within academic circles, where certain topics are taboo, to model the behavior of egregores. However, I think her work is too prosaic to truly address the weirdness. In particular, it seems to miss a deep human unconscious aspect to what transpires in our lives, the fact that synchronicities often have a human-language element to them. I'm thinking more along the lines of a holographic universe, I'm also thinking that time isn't what we think it is, and that there is something distinctly nonphysical about consciousness. ("Physical" meaning anything that could at least theoretically be modeled by electromagnetic, gravitational, or strong-nuclear forces understood by modern physics, because it is necessary even to define "physical" in conversations such as these.)

This might need another thread, or be exported to a more appropriate existing thread. A discussion of the theoretical dimensions of "occult" phenomena may be tangential to a discussion of "It". Jane Bennett might also even need her own thread, if one doesn't exist already. Her work skirts the boundary of acceptable academic discourse. Which means it is very likely a fruitful avenue of inquiry!
slomo

Postby FourthBase » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:29 am

guruilla » 13 Nov 2016 17:40 wrote:
FourthBase » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:42 pm wrote:What's Happening? Specifically? Sure looks like this: A satanic cult of pedophiles who've been infiltrating and dominating and terrorizing the earth for decades, maybe centuries, are finally beginning to be BTFO. Remember the public furor in Portugal and Belgium? Did either of those countries have a long, proud tradition of revolt? Nah. Wait until Americans find out. Wait until the scope is revealed. Wait until the flash mobs inevitably form. The entire global pizza party of unspeakable evil will be over, sooner than later, with the bad guys either in prison for life or executed, and the good guys finally getting to enjoy a Normal World.

I don't think it's time to crack open any champagne bottles or shout about any revolution just yet, FB. What good guys are we talking about here?

I wish I could be more in agreement because the stuff you uncovered here had a big impact for me and inspired, or at least coincided with, a deeper level of engagement in getting to the bottom of this foul pizza box of a society. But at what point does awareness of a hidden and deeply appalling aspect of social reality lead to action, or to activism? I'd say not before our understanding is complete, and we appear to me to be decades, if not centuries, away from that moment, collectively speaking: i.e., for any sort of "cavalry" of good guys to emerge with any sort of social impact that doesn't just shakes things up on the surface and make it easier for the bad guys to secure a new underground layer.

Few thoughts maybe not directly related, but the name of this thread is "What's Happening. It," after all, and what follows is part of my own attempt to answer that (like everything else). It's actually continued from another post, here, quoting David Graeber on structural violence and enforced accountability; you can skip the first couple of lines, the part about taboo is what's relevant here (I hope).

Over-simplification of our experience, perceptions, and feelings is oppressive, hence a form of structural violence that can lead to actual violence.

Enforced accountability (i.e., if you have certain thoughts or express certain feelings you are ____ (fill in the –ist) and as a ____ist you are accountable. Instill people (from childhood) with feelings of guilt, shame, and fear of the social system, of other people, and of expressing their own thoughts, feelings, and responses, and what you get is people who are compliant easy to manipulate.

This relates to the use of taboo to order & control society. Society depends on norms and norms require ab-norms, i.e., things that are considered unacceptable and for which we will be held accountable if we go there (and even if we express acceptance of them). These are the taboos, obviously. Today, from what I can see, many, maybe even most, taboos relate less to actions or forms of behavior than they do to values, beliefs, opinions, thoughts, and feelings. Actions once seen as taboo are now condoned by society, while questioning the values that are condoning them has become taboo (choose your example here). I’m not saying it’s either or, just that I can see both of these forms of social control in play: behaviors (and qualities) that are being condemned and persecuted in some strata of society, while they are being defended, condoned, and promoted in others, with the corresponding condemnation and persecution of whoever holds contrary values. And so on.

From a long term view, it’s possible to see how the same social programs, values, and agendas (and even the same groups) that, for example, practiced slavery, over time adjusted it into less exploitative but still unfair social arrangements, how they then endorsed and pushed anti-racist ideologies while at the same time continuing to exploit people of whatever color in more or less the same ways. It’s the same deal with cigarettes: get people hooked on them and then tell them how deadly they are. Internal divide and conquer strategy. Implement racially exploitative social programs and ideologies (albeit ones that have a basis in territoriality, i.e., correspond with deep biological programs, which neoliberalism denies), then tell us racism is wrong, morally speaking; ditto with women & misogyny, homosexuality and homophobia, and so on.

The ruling class (or social engineers if we want to draw back another, deeper veil) use taboo to control, oppress, and exploit the populace regardless of color, race, sex, age, or ideological affiliation. How they do it, as far as I can figure it out (still trying to wrap my mind around this) is by creating taboos out of the very things they themselves are doing behind closed doors (in dungeons, basements, occult lodges, churches, schools, night clubs, or Pizza restaurants), as well as some of the things they are doing openly (corporate crimes etc.).

By instilling people with fear, guilt, and shame around certain activities (sex and death being the main ones), they can be controlled. Taboo-fearing people will keep to the behaviors being prescribed to them in order to avoid the terrifying accountability of straying into the taboo areas, even by having taboo thoughts. I don’t think anyone alive can’t relate to this, and if they can’t, they are probably among the ruling class, i.e. “psychopaths.” Ordering society by using taboo is more or less like corralling cattle with electric fences, prods, and the like.

This may be observable historically (I'm no expert) in how the bourgeois class aspired to become, and tried to imitate, the aristocracy. On the mistaken assumption that the aristocracy was a highly moral class (don’t laugh), the bourgeoisie became moralistic. They never suspected that the aristocracy were getting up to the most licentious behaviors imaginable, only that they, the bourgeoisie, weren’t being invited to the pizza parties, and never would be.

While they are aspiring to the imagined morality of the aristocracy, the bourgeoisie have an unconscious awareness (I mean, really, the aristocracy aren’t that careful about covering their vices up because they know that fear blinds; it’s basically how parents program children throughout the ages: “Do what I say, not what I do,” and it only works up to a point, because we are hardwired for imitation, not for obedience). So anyway, the bourgeoisie have an unconscious awareness of what the aristocracy are really up to and deep down they know that avoiding taboos and keeping within the moral boundaries they’ve been given by their superiors will never allow them to level up. To become socially empowered requires imitating the hidden behaviors of the ruling class, and breaking the taboos.

Yo, guruilla, almost everything you write here is, I think, spot-on. Except the opening stuff about good guys, public reaction, and timing.

I don't think it's time to crack open any champagne bottles or shout about any revolution just yet, FB. What good guys are we talking about here?

I wish I could be more in agreement because the stuff you uncovered here had a big impact for me and inspired, or at least coincided with, a deeper level of engagement in getting to the bottom of this foul pizza box of a society. But at what point does awareness of a hidden and deeply appalling aspect of social reality lead to action, or to activism? I'd say not before our understanding is complete, and we appear to me to be decades, if not centuries, away from that moment, collectively speaking: i.e., for any sort of "cavalry" of good guys to emerge with any sort of social impact that doesn't just shakes things up on the surface and make it easier for the bad guys to secure a new underground layer.

Guess who knew about all this shit long before 4chan/Reddit did? Trump. The FBI. The NYPD. Wikileaks. The tinfoil evangelical right. It ain't gonna be decades or centuries. We are at the very end of waiting decades and centuries. It's going to be months, weeks, days. There is circumstantial evidence enough, just the stuff on Reddit briefers alone, to indict. The harder proof will be discovered later, and enough may already be in the hands of non-corrupted authorities to cinch a conviction for some. What is happening now is that the publicly viewable circumstantial evidence is still being crowdsourced and has much more room to metastatically grow into proof of its own. At the same time, the core of -- forgive me -- redpilled Americans is growing and growing, so that when it does tip, when it is time to break the bad news officially, enough Americans will have already become aware and ready to see consequences. The problem is, it's not just the would-be Hillary Clinton administration. It's also, probably, the Obama administration. Which, technically, has control of the military and other world-ending technologies. Shit could get very freaky, very apocalyptic in the non-just-uncovering sense, and Too Real in a sudden. Unless the "good guys" have them not just in Check but Checkmate, total checkmate. And I believe that to be the case. Otherwise, I would already be dead, lol.

So who are the good guys. I'm one. You can be the good guys, too. I implore you to be, because what the world is going to need is a tinfoil left that insists on everyone remembering that it ain't just this or that coven of pseudo-leftwingers being ultimately evil, there is also this or that coven of pseudo-rightwingers. You guys need to be coming at this same issue from the other side, flanking the evil with reminders and new crowdsourced research about Franklin, Finders, Churches, Presidio, etc. Instead, at the moment, we are figuring it all out here still. That's okay. But pretty soon you are going to have to tell the people here trying to discredit or divert you all away from thinking about Pizzagate to fuck off. Degenerate art? Yep! Sorry, satanic babyeating childraping cannibal cults are not the kind of thing I would rush to defend from any neo-Nazis who want to hunt down and exterminate such ghouls. At that point, we are in Watch on the Rhine territory, the fucking Kratman book. But this is another reason for everyone good in here to get their asses in gear and join the Pizzagate sleuthing without fear. Because we are going to need good, woke tinfoilers from the left to keep the campaign for justice against the ghouls free from racism, sexism, homophobia, antisemitism, etc. To keep the Nazis down and out. I would say that is my biggest fear right now. I have no fear that the ghouls won't be caught, all of them who are alive will be caught. I have little fear that the ghouls will crash the world first before they lose everything, creating a nightmarish literal dog eat dog world that is just perfect for their sick desires. I have quite a bit of fear that it'll just be the right wing doing the cleaning up, that it will be falsely framed as nothing but a left/right dichotomy, and that the Nazis will take power eventually. So, everyone who is not a total dupe or a ghoul, please, get in here, and help.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion