What's Happening? It? (TRIGGERS UPON TRIGGERS)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: What's Happening? It?

Postby OP ED » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:39 am

FourthBase » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 pm wrote:
After having waded through this pizzagate swamp, back and forth, up and down (and goddamn is there a lot of shit to siphon through), I think that I have come to the same conclusion that any sober, uninvested, reasonably intelligent and historically aware individual would have to come to: that there is nothing to it. Literally nothing, beyond sinister innuendo, insane circular logic, vague accusations based on not-so-remarkable coincidences, absolutely hysterical context-shattering ("OMG it's a CHANGELING!!!") and not a little good old classic homophobia and anti-semitism.

p.s. To anyone reading Jerky's assessment who has yet to sludge through the Pizzagate swamp themselves: Jerky is full of shit. See it for yourselves.

https://reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments ... e_summary/

I was drifting towards this reality tunnel but that link just sent me in the other direction. Now it looks like altright grasping at straws. The more I look at it, the less I see. Aside from lots of projection.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby tapitsbo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:46 am

do you have an opinion about the pedophile logos/sigils/whatever like the "girl love" one prominently displayed on the sites of several charities and businesses associated with the recent democratic presidential candidate?

"projection" is Freud's term right? Can we take the temperature on how we feel about his career, his relation to Janet, his varying stances on child abuse, etc. ?
Last edited by tapitsbo on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
tapitsbo

Postby FourthBase » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:47 am

OP ED » 16 Nov 2016 23:39 wrote:
FourthBase » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 pm wrote:
After having waded through this pizzagate swamp, back and forth, up and down (and goddamn is there a lot of shit to siphon through), I think that I have come to the same conclusion that any sober, uninvested, reasonably intelligent and historically aware individual would have to come to: that there is nothing to it. Literally nothing, beyond sinister innuendo, insane circular logic, vague accusations based on not-so-remarkable coincidences, absolutely hysterical context-shattering ("OMG it's a CHANGELING!!!") and not a little good old classic homophobia and anti-semitism.

p.s. To anyone reading Jerky's assessment who has yet to sludge through the Pizzagate swamp themselves: Jerky is full of shit. See it for yourselves.

https://reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments ... e_summary/

I was drifting towards this reality tunnel but that link just sent me in the other direction. Now it looks like altright grasping at straws. The more I look at it, the less I see. Aside from lots of projection.

Again, folks who have yet to read it for yourselves: Read it for yourselves. OP ED is full of shit, too. Correction: Half-full. But rising.

OP ED, what kind of devil-worshipper are you, anyway? Do you belong to a particular set? Or just a freelance satanist?

I'll take this opportunity to ask again, too: Is the Dante Alighieri Society the kind of place that sophisticated devil-worshippers would join?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby OP ED » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:58 am

I work freelance.

I haven't formally associated with organized Satanism for years. They're kind of boring actually. The Wiccans have better holiday parties anyway. By which I mean that they have women who attend. Although this last year it was like going to a Bernie rally/funeral. Hopefully the new American fascism will put some more life back into it.

I second that proposal though. People should definitely read it themselves before reading this thread. The most important are the emails that sound like grandma really wishes you would come to visit.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:33 am

Jerky » 17 Nov 2016 13:40 wrote:
Well then, why not start proving it by listing all the evidence...

... that Marina Abramovic feeds her dinner guests menstrual blood and semen?

Who cares if that is actually true. Aside from all the rest of the list provided everyone is consenting why is that particular thing in any way evil generally and in any specific sense linked to pedophilia or child sacrifice? Just cos it seems a bit out there compared to "normal" behaviour. There's plenty of weirdos who aren't into child abuse around here and they publish stuff like that (recipes for food with various things in it,) in local papers.

This is where shit like this gets a bit fucked up. When people start associating "deviant"* behaviour with crime in general. I'm not recommending feeding your dinner guests your bodily excretions either. Unless its adrenocrome its nor necessarily criminal behaviour.

*The definition of deviant is a sliding scale starting in different places for different people. We should probably not start listing deviant behaviour and concentrate on actual crimes.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Novem5er » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:28 am

How many times this year has RI posting followed this basic trend:

Poster A: "Look! There's something here!"

Poster B: *looking* . . . "meh, I'm not convinced."

Poster A: "Then you are a fool!"

Poster B: "Waaa?!"

Poster C: "Poster A is an ass!"

Poster A: "Then you are a fool and evil."

Poster B: "I'm still not convinced, but maybe :shrug: "

Poster A: "Why is anyone even here anymore?"

Everyone: * :ppppppp *
Novem5er

Postby RocketMan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:48 am

Novem5er » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:28 pm wrote:How many times this year has RI posting followed this basic trend:

Poster A: "Look! There's something here!"

Poster B: *looking* . . . "meh, I'm not convinced."

Poster A: "Then you are a fool!"

Poster B: "Waaa?!"

Poster C: "Poster A is an ass!"

Poster A: "Then you are a fool and evil."

Poster B: "I'm still not convinced, but maybe :shrug: "

Poster A: "Why is anyone even here anymore?"

Everyone: * :ppppppp *

I'm not saying this isn't a thing, but to add some gradations, what I find stunts the dialogue is the attitude that, say, an elite pedophile ring involving people close to Hillary Clinton is inherently an illegitimate avenue of investigation. Quite early on, at that. Or that looking into the Podestas and the modern art scene, for example, constitutes some kind of reactionary attack against art and modernity itself.

For me, the worrying linkages between pedophilia and sexual violence and the highest and also "prestigious" echelons of power was one of the major reasons RI resonated in the first place. Self-censorship in this regard would take away something essential to this place. Of course all of us have to be open to possibly being debunked or proven wrong.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Trying to re-read the subreddit post again and realize I take issue with a lot starting right in the brief up top.

former gay boyfriend

Not just saying "ex-boyfriend" already gives this a bit of a hissing homophobic tone. Correct the Record is shit because it attacked the left almost as much as the (farther) right and so the connection is damning in my eyes but I ain't here for "former gay boyfriend."

It is a dive

It is not a dive.

has hidden bathroom doors and creepy murals

It has neither and unless one is a philistine it just has murals.

Their menu include a pedophilic symbol

Also incorrect. The logotype contains two crossed ping pong paddles. As I mentioned earlier, this is a visual trope in design, especially in athletics. I myself have made multiple logos for a rowing team using crossed oars and a tennis club using crossed rackets. In neither case was I designing a "pedophilic symbol" for the groups of people. They didn't even bring it up during the meeting! Boy was I duped.

There are tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of these. Jocks tend not to have a lot of imagination.

The music acts and the posters promoting same acts are bizarre in their presentation, content, and lyrical focus

I see a lot of feminist and women-fronted indie pop / indie rock acts. Speedy Ortiz in particular are probably one of the better-known acts and became famous for their anti-rape / anti-sexual assault at shows public stance. Now, calling this genre "bizarre," I'm starting to see a pattern emerge with the language used earlier: "former gay boyfriend."

Everyone associated with the business is making semi-overt, semi-tongue-in-cheek, and semi-sarcastic inferences towards sex with minors.

Really? This is stated, but presented without evidence. So, really? I'm willing to listen, but it seems highly improbable.

That's it for the "In brief" section. If this is the summarization, the majority of the presuppositions are incorrect.

The following section, about Epstein, Franklin, Finders, Dutroux, etc., that's all good.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby MayDay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 pm

I take issue with what's mentioned above, being a happily out gay boy. But still. This is real. The energy associated with it reeks of putrid decay. Don't touch it with a ten foot pole. Hope it breaks into open awareness, but don't draw their attention by being an early-adapter.
MayDay

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:34 pm

MayDay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:30 am wrote:I take issue with what's mentioned above, being a happily out gay boy. But still. This is real. The energy associated with it reeks of putrid decay. Don't touch it with a ten foot pole. Hope it breaks into open awareness, but don't draw their attention by being an early-adapter.

You have now mentioned twice that this is serious. Do you know something we don't know?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby FourthBase » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Luther Blissett » 17 Nov 2016 11:10 wrote:Trying to re-read the subreddit post again and realize I take issue with a lot starting right in the brief up top.

former gay boyfriend

Not just saying "ex-boyfriend" already gives this a bit of a hissing homophobic tone. Correct the Record is shit because it attacked the left almost as much as the (farther) right and so the connection is damning in my eyes but I ain't here for "former gay boyfriend."

Given the subject, are you really going to give a shit and tone-police about that? Really?

It is a dive

It is not a dive.

It sure tries to look like a dive, though. Shabby chic. Looks at the walls where the patrons eat. Intentionally shabby, no?

has hidden bathroom doors and creepy murals

It has neither and unless one is a philistine it just has murals.

Okay, stop.

It MOST CERTAINLY FUCKING DOES. Are you blind? Are you just relying on your friends' word? Have you actually looked at anything yet? "Mural" may not be the technical term of art, but it definitely has/had creepy big paintings, right where the ping pong tables are, of people holding disembodied heads.

Their menu include a pedophilic symbol

Also incorrect. The logotype contains two crossed ping pong paddles. As I mentioned earlier, this is a visual trope in design, especially in athletics. I myself have made multiple logos for a rowing team using crossed oars and a tennis club using crossed rackets. In neither case was I designing a "pedophilic symbol" for the groups of people. They didn't even bring it up during the meeting! Boy was I duped.

There are tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of these. Jocks tend not to have a lot of imagination.

You are pulling the same shit Burnt Hill was before, picking the least credible/suspicious thing out of 100+ fucking things and boy did you decide to hammer that one home. Why? How about the Besta logo.

The music acts and the posters promoting same acts are bizarre in their presentation, content, and lyrical focus

I see a lot of feminist and women-fronted indie pop / indie rock acts. Speedy Ortiz in particular are probably one of the better-known acts and became famous for their anti-rape / anti-sexual assault at shows public stance. Now, calling this genre "bizarre," I'm starting to see a pattern emerge with the language used earlier: "former gay boyfriend."

Remind us, did you ever see Heavy Breathing?

Everyone associated with the business is making semi-overt, semi-tongue-in-cheek, and semi-sarcastic inferences towards sex with minors.

Really? This is stated, but presented without evidence. So, really? I'm willing to listen, but it seems highly improbable.

It's documented in a big batch of screenshots. You are either playing dumb for some unknown reason, or you literally have not looked at any of the evidence. Either way, as far as I see it, this post of yours has crippled your credibility. You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's it for the "In brief" section. If this is the summarization, the majority of the presuppositions are incorrect.

The following section, about Epstein, Franklin, Finders, Dutroux, etc., that's all good.

No, they are not incorrect.

AGAIN: IF YOU HAVE NOT YET READ THE SUMMARY, THEN READ IT FOR YOURSELF. BECAUSE LUTHER, BURNT HILL, AND OP ED ARE NOT REPRESENTING IT IN EVEN A REMOTELY ACCURATE WAY.
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:45 pm

MayDay » 17 Nov 2016 11:30 wrote:I take issue with what's mentioned above, being a happily out gay boy. But still. This is real. The energy associated with it reeks of putrid decay. Don't touch it with a ten foot pole. Hope it breaks into open awareness, but don't draw their attention by being an early-adapter.

Wrong.

Be brave, people.

There are children being raped, tortured, murdered, and eaten. If you remain silent, if you recoil in fear, they will continue to be raped, tortured, murdered, and eaten. And whenever it is that you die, because we all die someday, you will not want to meet the final judgment of whatever god, gods, aliens, time travelers, or AI simulation program take your account.

Also, the more you pry, publicly, unanonymously, the MORE you are protected. Spread the information about Pizzagate to everyone you know who has a chance in hell of hearing it. Do it not just in conversation, but in print, on social media.
FourthBase

Postby tapitsbo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:45 pm

the wordpress blog https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/ I thought was a better summary than the subreddit.

Luther you and a couple others seem to want to keep returning to the flimsier pieces of evidence

why not re-focus to the most egregious bits? And no, the onus isn't on me to list them

It's funny that "gay boyfriend" would irk somebody more than the grotesque shit involved here (which I've already listed a few examples of upthread - I'm not here to "make the case" since others have already done that and some of you seem to just want to keep returning to the flimsier aspects and ignoring the more disturbing stuff)

When I was much younger I did hang out around a lot of "weird rock" shows that used art in a STYLE a little similar to the shows at CPP. The difference is nobody was joking about raping and killing kids, secret underground tunnels, and all the other creepy stuff involved here.

There were also no elite politicians involved.
Last edited by tapitsbo on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tapitsbo

Postby FourthBase » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:50 pm

If we're sharing crossed racket images, though, allow me to add one.

FourthBase

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:55 pm

tapitsbo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:45 am wrote:the wordpress blog I thought was a better summary than the subreddit.

Luther you and a couple others seem to want to keep returning to the flimsier pieces of evidence

why not re-focus to the most egregious bits? And no, the onus isn't on me to list them

It's funny that "gay boyfriend" would irk somebody more than the grotesque shit involved here (which I've already listed a few examples of upthread - I'm not here to "make the case" since others have already done that and some of you seem to just want to keep returning to the flimsier aspects and ignoring the more disturbing stuff)

Can you link to the wordpress blog? Can everyone start linking to all evidence that they mention in this thread? Because these sources are all a mile long and rummaging for "Besta" and the context for why that matters is not forthcoming or obvious.

The entire summarization at the very top consists almost entirely of the flimsier pieces of evidence? They should revise the summarization in that case.

It's not irking, it's that the author is revealing a weird cognitive bias.

Heavy Breathing is essentially an unknown act compared to 90% of the other better-known acts. I had never heard of them before and I am well up on contemporary music. This is a point of pride for me. They're not well-known because they're weird and off-putting.

The screenshots about "everyone" associated with the business does not actually portray "everyone." Some fairly disgusting language used by "a handful" of individuals, sure. Saying "everyone" is factually incorrect.
Luther Blissett

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion